Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,780 members, 7,806,159 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

How Can I Withdraw My Online Money - Webmasters (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can I Withdraw My Online Money (29288 Views)

Please How Can I Withdraw Money From My Skrill Account To My Savings Accoutn / How Much Can I Withdraw And Remain In A DIAMOND BANK Dollar DOM Account? / How Do I Withdraw Or Sell My Payoneer Funds Without Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Withdraw My Online Money by pepigeorge(m): 8:19am On Jun 10, 2016
Emmy2009:
After working online for a while now...my effort has really boomed and transformed into something else and my websites have really been progressing. The time have come to withdraw my cash now and im lost cuz i dont really know what to do.
The website i work with wants to pay me through -
webmoney
paypal
wire transfer
payoner
bit coin
perfect money
amazon giftcard
payza

please which of this can i use to get the cash into my keystone account with the easiest of effort cuz im so confused right now and i dont know which one to pick out of the listings. And, if you can also help me with the procedure to go about all this

Go to your bank show them these options and ask them the easiest to convert to dollar or naira and ask 4 the rates And charges.
Re: How Can I Withdraw My Online Money by yunnyp(m): 8:20am On Jun 10, 2016
the best among the listed option is Pay and Wire transfer...
Re: How Can I Withdraw My Online Money by yunnyp(m): 8:21am On Jun 10, 2016
pepigeorge:

Go to your bank show them these options and ask them the easiest to convert to dollar or naira and ask 4 the rates And charges.

don't even dare to...
Re: How Can I Withdraw My Online Money by Jeffy1206(m): 8:24am On Jun 10, 2016
Use PayPal and OYO! One day they lock your account and that's the end undecided
Re: How Can I Withdraw My Online Money by Nobody: 8:25am On Jun 10, 2016
Emmy2009:
After working online for a while now...my effort has really boomed and transformed into something else and my websites have really been progressing. The time have come to withdraw my cash now and im lost cuz i dont really know what to do.
webmoney
paypal
wire transfer
payoner
bit coin
perfect money
amazon giftcard
payza

please which of this can i use to get the cash into my keystone account with the easiest of effort cuz im so confused right now and i dont know which one to pick out of the listings. And, if you can also help me with the procedure to go about all this

Maybe you should try the ''Webmoney'' method... All you gotta do is open a webmoney account which is free of charge.. Your account will be of ''WMZ'' type which allows you to transact in dollars... After that, you submit your webmoney account number to the company that wants to pay you..

When they remit the money to your webmoney account, go straight to www.nge.com.ng and open an account there.. It is a Nigerian company that buy dollars from a webmoney account and pay directly to your Bank account.. After opening an account with this site, Click on sell dollars and submit your details.. They'll give you their own webmoney account and all you have to do is Login to your webmoney account and transfer it to them and once you notify them of the transaction, They'll pay you in Naira to your Nigerian bank account.. I think they buy dollars at #320 per dollar....

If you've got any questions... Feel free to ask... This method is easier and will take you a few minutes to setup....

1 Like

Re: How Can I Withdraw My Online Money by jakiedudu(m): 8:27am On Jun 10, 2016
codemaniacs:

start an ins:tagr:am account... put an affiliate link in your bio... if you're really a woman you should get followers easily..
How do one get an affiliate link? Can the advert process be done on twitter? Am more active on twitter.
Re: How Can I Withdraw My Online Money by ExplicitContent: 8:28am On Jun 10, 2016
amtaken:
Yahoo business?

Come no de talk to my Oga like dat angry
You think everybody is thesame?
Search for the moniker and get better understanding of who u talking with

1 Like

Re: How Can I Withdraw My Online Money by ZUBY77(m): 8:29am On Jun 10, 2016
amtaken:
Yahoo business?

Do you need passwords to my bank accounts too?

1 Like

Re: How Can I Withdraw My Online Money by leofab(f): 8:33am On Jun 10, 2016
daywalker02:
I have payoneer fund i want to sell, no scammer pls, it this work out fine, this will turn out to be a regular business for us.

my e-mail captap02@gmail.com
am interested in dealing with you and have sent you a mail
Re: How Can I Withdraw My Online Money by leofab(f): 8:34am On Jun 10, 2016
knostbrown01:

I want to withdraw a fund from donation page and was told it could only be sent to US bank account, can u help on dt?
yes I can; send me a mail.. Jeffdonaldtrades@yahoo.com
Re: How Can I Withdraw My Online Money by DOD1: 8:50am On Jun 10, 2016
Emmy2009:
webmoney
paypal
wire transfer
payoner
bit coin
perfect money
amazon giftcard
payza

Re: How Can I Withdraw My Online Money by kingvilleshines: 8:51am On Jun 10, 2016
PLEASE @ OP WHAT ONLINE BUSINESS ARE U INTO THAT GOT U MONEY CAN U SHARE WITH US SO WE CAN HAVE SOMETHING DOING.THANKS

1 Like

Re: How Can I Withdraw My Online Money by haryomikun(m): 8:55am On Jun 10, 2016
Emmy2009:
webmoney
paypal
wire transfer
payoner
bit coin
perfect money
amazon giftcard
payza

Sir, the wire transfer into a domiciliary acct is best. Bloggers use it all the time to receive from Google. Besides it'll pay you going by the current exchange rate

1 Like

Re: How Can I Withdraw My Online Money by Nobody: 8:56am On Jun 10, 2016
jboy73:
PayPal don't work for 9ja ... As in u can send money but u can't receive.... Use wire
who said so you get a working paypal acc (uae)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Withdraw My Online Money by omozu1(m): 9:04am On Jun 10, 2016
Emmy2009:
webmoney
paypal
wire transfer
payoner
bit coin
perfect money
amazon giftcard
payza

please help me too i want do some thing online teach me please
Re: How Can I Withdraw My Online Money by Nobody: 9:05am On Jun 10, 2016
nope, dom account only. You have to have that.
Hedonistically:

Can you receive an international wire transfer directly to your Nigerian, Naira-denominated bank account? Thought it could only be done with a domiciliary account?
Re: How Can I Withdraw My Online Money by legalwealth(m): 9:07am On Jun 10, 2016
jusjuded:
who said so you get a working paypal acc (uae)

You are right and the PDF guide is available for free donwload on http://presegsunderstanding.com
Re: How Can I Withdraw My Online Money by Kennyfancy(m): 9:15am On Jun 10, 2016
Emmy2009:
webmoney
paypal
wire transfer
payoner
bit coin
perfect money
amazon giftcard
payza

pls which website do u work with, i will lik to gt involve
Re: How Can I Withdraw My Online Money by daywalker02: 9:15am On Jun 10, 2016
leofab:
am interested in dealing with you and have sent you a mail
I have reply the email you sent
Re: How Can I Withdraw My Online Money by wacoj(m): 9:18am On Jun 10, 2016
Guy if you know the business is genuine and you are not afraid of EFCC, ICPC, POLICE, ARMY, LASTMAN.
I will advise you to go to your bank and explain to them. They will give you the surest and safest advice
on how to get the money.

But if you are sure the business is not genuine you better sit down here and do trial and error becuase
if you near the bank, it will be treated as a suspicious transaction and EFCC will grab you the next minute.

Finally, If the biz is legit, pls teach me the way I wan join.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Withdraw My Online Money by pedrilo: 9:24am On Jun 10, 2016
Emmy2009:
webmoney
paypal
wire transfer
payoner
bit coin
perfect money
amazon giftcard
payza

bros emma pls show me road abeg. I want to work legitimately online too, I have free lap top and internet access or can I work wit u and learn d trade? Pls reply to andersonsean35@yahoo.com. Thank you
Re: How Can I Withdraw My Online Money by Adekoolz(m): 9:28am On Jun 10, 2016
@Op i think you should go with Payoneer, as some peeps have said you can apply for MasterCard and use it on any ATM in Nigeria, the downside is they will only pay you 193N per 1$ which is a rip off i think.

I have funds in my Payoneer account that i need to sell for anyone that is interested pls contact me gbengaademola1@yahoo.com
Please note my card hasnt arrived yet, its scheduled to arrive 27/06/2016. contact me only if you can wait.

beware of scammers!!!

Re: How Can I Withdraw My Online Money by dlawsamesq(m): 9:39am On Jun 10, 2016
Pls Op and the house, I am interested in online business. Any hope for me? samolowokere@yahoo.com
Re: How Can I Withdraw My Online Money by iykepromotions: 9:41am On Jun 10, 2016
Hello op, the issue of making money online and not being able to withdraw it is a past challenge.

As you already stated there are several means to get your funds right hete in nigeria but the fastest is using PayPal and it doesn't matterv f you have a PayPal account or not. Using Dom account is equally OK but the charges can be high due to the transfer from one country to another. Am a domainer and I receive all my funds through paypal even my Dom account is currently dormant. You simply make use of reliable PayPal exchangers. They claim the money on your behalf and pay the equivalent into your local bank account same day. Just last week I made a sale of one of my domains and I received my funds within one business day. You can see the screenshot below.

Check out this thread for those who are still struggling to make money online; https://www.nairaland.com/2540836/what-make-money-online

Re: How Can I Withdraw My Online Money by danxzy: 9:48am On Jun 10, 2016
Emmy2009:
webmoney
paypal
wire transfer
payoner
bit coin
perfect money
amazon giftcard
payza

if can agree on my deal iwill get the money and change it into naira transfer it to u but i will get 5% of the money. call me 08139034522
Re: How Can I Withdraw My Online Money by hamlak(m): 9:53am On Jun 10, 2016
As someone making his income online, let me make my humble contribution to the thread. I see a lot of answers from people making money online and those that sees the Net as a hobby. There are all nice answers but with so many write ups, it becomes confusing.

First the OP, if you need your cash urgently, you can cash out with any of the e-currencies listed e.g. Perfect Money and then look for a trusted Exchanger near you in Nigeria and sell to that person. And you will get a higher return as the exchange rate will be higher than what you would normally get. But note the saying "More gain but more risk". Let me explain. As this involves an additional third party, anything can happen. You have to know who you are selling / exchanging with in order not to be scammed.

If you are not in a hurry, your best option since you are doing this online biz long term, is to get a Payoneer account. This account comes with a US bank account attached (now the secret is out, no more anyone selling you an ebook on this) and a Plastic MasterCard account to withdraw from the ATM. This is what I use to take all my online earnings. It is really cheap as they charge only 1% of your earnings. Then there is the usual ATM fees when you withdraw your fund. There is also the annual fee of $30 paid every year from your deposits. That's all I know about their charges.

When you open your acct (can take a few days), and send in your verification documents, you will be given your US online acct and you can even send your money to it. But you wont be able to withdraw your cash until you have your MasterCard plastic card. This they would usually send via normal post and can take anywhere from 21 days to forever.

Let me explain the last part. Forever, in that your card may never arrive because of the postal system or delay or outright misplacement by those concerned at the post office. In that case Payoneerr will send you another card. But wait, there is a faster and better option.

You can inform Payoneer through their support desk that you want the delivery to be made by DHL. This will cost you $60 which will be deducted from your account and the card dispatched to you via DHL. This takes 4-5 working days to be in your hands anywhere you are in this world. This was the option I used.

Men, is the payoneer card worth it? I can never trade that card and the account. I can not imagine working online without that account. I use that account to get paid by all the companies I work with like Amazon, Fiverr, and Draft2Digital. the payments to this account arrives clockwise. No delay, no stories. Anytime my money arrives in the account, Payoneer will send an email alerting me. I just wait for a day or
two and then hit the ATM. When i come back, it is celebration time in the house as everyone will know that daddy went to collect his salary. And this is not usually once a month. It can be weekly. Hahahaha.

I like the freedom. I traded my corporate world some 12 years ago and said it was going to be online, from my PC and in my Boxers. For anyone thinking this is easy, it is not at all. It takes a lot of hard work. Remember you will be the Manager, Clerk, Advert officer, Accountant and all. So don't think it is easy. But the good news is that it can be done. Takes a while though to get things rolling. You may want to keep your day job while you work this. And then you do not quit.

Before I digress more, let me end by saying, for more on Payoneer, you can Google the company. They are widely known and used. You can also read the post I made on how your can get your Payoneer account at the link below.

[url]http://www.ewealthsuccess.com/how-to-set-up-an-easy-us-bank-account-as-a-non-resident
[/url]

Hope this helps all the people earning online and still thinking of the best way to be paid in 2016.

Cheers everyone and thanks for reading.

Addendum: The downside to the Payoneer - when you withdraw your money at the ATM, the exchange rate which you get may be low compared to the other market. As anything else, there is always a way. I can see a lot of the exchangers in Nigeria now buying Payoneer fund. You can get a better deal through them. Just do your homework before dealing with anyone. If possible, deal face to face with an exchanger that has a physical office. Just my 2 cents.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Withdraw My Online Money by NevetsIbot(m): 9:54am On Jun 10, 2016
priceaction:
You have to be patience, and get it right the first time..Please don't listen to anyone offering help. Never use something like bitcoin or any other cyptocurrency, if you do as an in experience, your money is as gone. Payoner is the best bet because it comes with ATM that is acceptable worldwide then followed by PayPal (only if you are not based in Nigeria), if the money is in thousands, I will suggest wire also. It is saver and direct.
Ask if the company have payment processing gateway by their self. That is the best and fast, you will receive money as inflow without any charges better than wire transfer

For those looking for away to make money from internet, this is the best way to start . https://www.mycommerce.com/
I have done bussiness with them few years ago selling digital products online, got few thousands of dollars through inflow to my GTB account without delay. It might help someone. They also own www.regnow.com . Dont ask me what i sold, if you want to start somewhere, join them, navigate thru their sites, and do your homework. You will be amazed that people can buy anything on the net.
selling the sites digital products or your digital products? I wouldn't mine going into this if it's gonna be just advertising.
Re: How Can I Withdraw My Online Money by Samtoby(m): 9:59am On Jun 10, 2016
Emmy2009:
webmoney
paypal
wire transfer
payoner
bit coin
perfect money
amazon giftcard
payza

Bro, use Payoneer, you will get a MasterCard within 2 weeks and you can withdraw on it easily.. don't use PayPal o.. it will not last you and they can ban the account with your money in it... Register for payoneer and send the fund into it then sell the dollar to people at impressive rate like N270/$ and no one will ask for 5% like they are doing now... Be wize

it's the most safest method you can possibly use in Nigeria.
Re: How Can I Withdraw My Online Money by Youngetskilz23(m): 10:02am On Jun 10, 2016
im observing. op to me na perfect money sure pass o. give it a try. by now many thieves would have sent you a pm. OP be careful. use your head in any deal you do on nairaland. once again i know say mediamataz don pm you lol. he is a scamer. trade with caution
Re: How Can I Withdraw My Online Money by Youngetskilz23(m): 10:05am On Jun 10, 2016
pedrilo:
bros emma pls show me road abeg. I want to work legitimately online too, I have free lap top and internet access or can I work wit u and learn d trade? Pls reply to andersonsean35@yahoo.com. Thank you
nobody would ever tell you how dey made it in life.. rather they would give flimsy excuses. op would never reveal the secrete. thats why we have the rich and the poor.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Withdraw My Online Money by Opeyemi5(m): 10:09am On Jun 10, 2016
Emmy2009:
webmoney
paypal
wire transfer
payoner
bit coin
perfect money
amazon giftcard
payza

make use of https://www.worldremit.com
You fund will come straight into ur account

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Google’s Most Searched Musicians In Nigeria For 2015 / Mark Zuckerberg Is Back In Nigeria For Aso Villa Demo Day (Photos) / Okon George Is Dead (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.