Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,542 members, 7,808,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

How Can I Withdraw My Online Money - Webmasters (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can I Withdraw My Online Money (29291 Views)

Please How Can I Withdraw Money From My Skrill Account To My Savings Accoutn / How Much Can I Withdraw And Remain In A DIAMOND BANK Dollar DOM Account? / How Do I Withdraw Or Sell My Payoneer Funds Without Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Withdraw My Online Money by aypumpin123(m): 10:13am On Jun 10, 2016
it's so easy if you can be paid with perfect money..just log on to www.perfectmoney.is and register all your details..your money can be paid there and you can easily sell it here in Nigeria and buyers are available everywhere..pls be careful..
Re: How Can I Withdraw My Online Money by eniteden(m): 10:16am On Jun 10, 2016
I believe Payoneer is the best but that is if u have an account with them. I have Payoneer account and their Credit card it has make it easy for me to transfer money to it and withdraw from any bank ATM in Nigeria.

I can help u if u want or better still creat a Payoneer account though it will take little time for ur card to arrive n account to be approve.

Thanks
Re: How Can I Withdraw My Online Money by hamlak(m): 10:18am On Jun 10, 2016
Youngetskilz23:
nobody would ever tell you how dey made it in life.. rather they would give flimsy excuses. op would never reveal the secrete. that's why we have the rich and the poor.

Well not totally like that. Depends on the individual.

But I want to add that, the only person that can make things happen is YOU. Someone can show you how and what they do, but YOU are the one to make it happen. No one is going to do it for you. For example a coach can show you how to play the football, but it is all left to YOU.

If you come in believing that it is all so easy, then you may be having the wrong assumption and will quit sooner than later when reality hits you. Do you have the right mentality to make it online? People who work online don't QUIT no matter what. If your first online venture fails, you try another. Ask Seun how many things he tried online before Nairaland. lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Withdraw My Online Money by amtaken(f): 10:19am On Jun 10, 2016
Answer the question first!
ZUBY77:

Do you need passwords to my bank accounts too?
Re: How Can I Withdraw My Online Money by Truth801(m): 10:20am On Jun 10, 2016
Emmy2009:
After working online for a while now...my effort has really boomed and transformed into something else and my websites have really been progressing. The time have come to withdraw my cash now and im lost cuz i dont really know what to do.
The website i work with wants to pay me through -
webmoney
paypal
wire transfer
payoner
bit coin
perfect money
amazon giftcard
payza

please which of this can i use to get the cash into my keystone account with the easiest of effort cuz im so confused right now and i dont know which one to pick out of the listings. And, if you can also help me with the procedure to go about all this
can u please give me the websites that you worked with ?
Re: How Can I Withdraw My Online Money by amtaken(f): 10:20am On Jun 10, 2016
Using your second moniker to defend yourself won't make me believe you more!

ExplicitContent:

Come no de talk to my Oga like dat angry
You think everybody is thesame?
Search for the moniker and get better understanding of who u talking with

1 Like

Re: How Can I Withdraw My Online Money by AliJohn(m): 10:22am On Jun 10, 2016
Pls,which 1 is d best
Re: How Can I Withdraw My Online Money by leksmedia: 10:22am On Jun 10, 2016
From my many years experience working online, I will advice on the following ,
1. Dont listen to anyone that claims they wanna help you
2. The best is wire transfer , they will wire the money down to your account within 5 wokrkng days , but they will require Information such as your bank Swift and sort code and some Information like account number and all
3. The fastest is the payorneer, you will get your money immediately , but they will charge about 3 dollar for the transfer , and for every withdrawal or transaction you make , ordinary checking your balance they will charge you 5 dollars which is like 1500 naira , and the worse of all , payorneer is not 100% safe , my account and that of a friend has been hacked once before I stopped using it, if you ever get a payorneer card , once you transfer you withdraw your money immediately.

I hope this helps

Emmy2009:
After working online for a while now...my effort has really boomed and transformed into something else and my websites have really been progressing. The time have come to withdraw my cash now and im lost cuz i dont really know what to do.
webmoney
paypal
wire transfer
payoner
bit coin
perfect money
amazon giftcard
payza

please which of this can i use to get the cash into my keystone account with the easiest of effort cuz im so confused right now and i dont know which one to pick out of the listings. And, if you can also help me with the procedure to go about all this

1 Like

Re: How Can I Withdraw My Online Money by codemaniacs: 10:31am On Jun 10, 2016
jakiedudu:
How do one get an affiliate link? Can the advert process be done on twitter? Am more active on twitter.

Search for affiliate websites or affiliate marketing on google. It can be done on site that allows people to share links.
Re: How Can I Withdraw My Online Money by Nobody: 10:39am On Jun 10, 2016
NevetsIbot:
selling the sites digital products or your digital products? I wouldn't mine going into this if it's gonna be just advertising.

As a vendor. They have hundreds of top company selling for me as an affiliates. I sold some ebooks and resale softwares. Got many ideas from www.digitalpoint.com and www.warriorforum.com . I was with www.clickbank.com for many months, sold few hundreds of dollars products as a affiliate, but later withheld my money for useless policies, against naija businesses. They refused to send my money and even refused to credit it back to vendors or buyers. They later started deducting it monthly with one useless charges like that until it vanished. I abandoned them later, but used their sites to see trending stuffs too.
That was how akin alabi,nairabet owner started his fortune. He was with clickbank as a vendor and affiliate. The only advantage he had was that he travels to UK alot ,so creating UK bank account was easy for him to do wide range of e businesses especially on clickbank. After making cool money, their came sport betting boom in UK, he joined as an affiliates, brought it to naija, then created his own, and now multimillionaire. The opportunity is endless and very broad,only by creating niche for your self and works on it.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Withdraw My Online Money by donklint86: 10:44am On Jun 10, 2016
Open a perfect money account, send your details to the company. It's simple Bro..
Re: How Can I Withdraw My Online Money by pedrilo: 10:47am On Jun 10, 2016
Youngetskilz23:
nobody would ever tell you how dey made it in life.. rather they would give flimsy excuses. op would never reveal the secrete. thats why we have the rich and the poor.
thank u but sorry I'm not POOR. I discovered @op knows something that I need to know as well. That's how I see it bro. Cheers
Re: How Can I Withdraw My Online Money by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 10, 2016
jusjuded:
who said so you get a working paypal acc (uae)

Elucidate
Re: How Can I Withdraw My Online Money by Youngetskilz23(m): 10:58am On Jun 10, 2016
pedrilo:
thank u but sorry I'm not POOR. I discovered @op knows something that I need to know as well. That's how I see it bro. Cheers
i nvr said you were poor. i jst sited an instance. relating to why poor and rich exist. no hard feelings bro. cheers
Re: How Can I Withdraw My Online Money by coolhumble(m): 11:02am On Jun 10, 2016
Wire transfer is going directly to your account why looking for assistance again?
Re: How Can I Withdraw My Online Money by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 11:14am On Jun 10, 2016
ZUBY77:

He will listen to me if I want him to.
I can easily pay him before his money arrives.
All he will do is to sign our agreement.
So don't think everyone you meet online is the same.
Besides he asked for a solution, and that's what we are doing. It's left for him to decide anyway.
cool
Wise man.
Re: How Can I Withdraw My Online Money by chuksmad(m): 11:26am On Jun 10, 2016
dimexy247:

Guy, are you a learner, PayPal works perfectly in Nigeria, message me privately so I can teach you how to open urs, validate it and get ur money.
Please i know you can open paypal account in Nigeria and buy from there. But to receive money from abroad through paypal is what i do not think is possible. Are you saying you can receive money through your paypal account in Nigeria?
Re: How Can I Withdraw My Online Money by Aucun(m): 11:49am On Jun 10, 2016
Sugarhugs:

Hi, good morning smiley pwease can you teach me what to do online to make some extra cash?

Hey!
Re: How Can I Withdraw My Online Money by princenaira(m): 11:57am On Jun 10, 2016
Emmy2009, sorry for my belated response. However I deal with various kinds of online business inclusive of all the platforms you mentioned. You can contact on my email address for the best option and real advise for your future transaction. Such informations ate not best onpublic platforms. A lot of scam are taking place online. My address: geoprince1@yahoo.com
Re: How Can I Withdraw My Online Money by boi21(m): 12:00pm On Jun 10, 2016
Omo see comments angry
Re: How Can I Withdraw My Online Money by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 10, 2016
Follow RegNow, the second link. You will see option to either register as affiliate or vendor. MyCommerce is there parent company.
daywalker02:

I do I register for https://www.mycommerce.com I trying singup, it seem they are seeing me as someone who want to order something, cause there is an option for me to select my average order, my homepage url. kindly help
Re: How Can I Withdraw My Online Money by thirdeye(m): 12:49pm On Jun 10, 2016
just get a payoneer mastercard and you can withdraw your money on any atm point here. very easy and fast.
Re: How Can I Withdraw My Online Money by jakiedudu(m): 12:56pm On Jun 10, 2016
priceaction:
Follow RegNow, the second link. You will see option to either register as affiliate or vendor. MyCommerce is there parent company.
Pls what is the Zipcode of Nigeria?
Re: How Can I Withdraw My Online Money by leofab(f): 1:07pm On Jun 10, 2016
daywalker02:

I have reply the email you sent
i juts replied you
Re: How Can I Withdraw My Online Money by noraola: 1:16pm On Jun 10, 2016
Contact me on 08055440013 to get FREE information on the easiest and convenient
Re: How Can I Withdraw My Online Money by wiringdpt(m): 1:24pm On Jun 10, 2016
Go to your bank and open a usd domiciled account and withdraw via wire transfer.
Emmy2009:
webmoney
paypal
wire transfer
payoner
bit coin
perfect money
amazon giftcard
payza

Re: How Can I Withdraw My Online Money by Frabidel(f): 1:25pm On Jun 10, 2016
Nigerians!!!
Re: How Can I Withdraw My Online Money by hpk(m): 1:41pm On Jun 10, 2016
Youngetskilz23:
nobody would ever tell you how dey made it in life.. rather they would give flimsy excuses. op would never reveal the secrete. thats why we have the rich and the poor.
WORD TO GOD...
Re: How Can I Withdraw My Online Money by ExplicitContent: 1:49pm On Jun 10, 2016
amtaken:
Using your second moniker to defend yourself won't make me believe you more!

See this one undecided
Gerrahere! Whose concern if u believe or not..Yes this's his second acct tongue
am sure u were/must be a very lazy student, simple task search for that name on the "search box" and know better who u dealing with..
WTF! Not like anybody needs your validation tho.
or maybe it's attention u seek, u should know cheap don't make good leads.
Lovely weekend kiss
Re: How Can I Withdraw My Online Money by Prechila(f): 2:00pm On Jun 10, 2016
[quote author=Sugarhugs post=46434951]
yeah I am also interested

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Google’s Most Searched Musicians In Nigeria For 2015 / Mark Zuckerberg Is Back In Nigeria For Aso Villa Demo Day (Photos) / Okon George Is Dead (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.