Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

Important Information For Muslim Batch A Stream "II" PCM Going To Camp On Monday - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Important Information For Muslim Batch A Stream "II" PCM Going To Camp On Monday (23522 Views)

Before You Head To Camp As A Corper In Nigeria: Read This Urgently!! / Here Is When NYSC 2017 Batch A Stream II Is Going To Camp / NYSC 2016 Batch B Stream 2: An Important Information For Aspiring Corps Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Important Information For Muslim Batch A Stream "II" PCM Going To Camp On Monday by musaajebor(m): 1:33pm On Jun 10, 2016
Ezechinwa:

does that matter?.. Religion is causing a global war rather than its primary objective which is bringing peace... modern religious beliefs have created rooms for people to ostracise one another and also made most of us racist. why's the point saying Christians are better or vise versa ? let's stop all these nonsense and start doing the right thing.

ans d simple que eze of hypocrites. when last did u observe ur fast during lenten season.

to one sided intellectually challenged ignoramus like u to back up ur claim of NYSC not paying attention to christian rights during lent by statin exactly the last tym it was observed is not important because u never fasted and lent is not important to u. so when ever muslims are cocerned abt their rights dont jump just keep mute.

1 Like

Re: Important Information For Muslim Batch A Stream "II" PCM Going To Camp On Monday by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 10, 2016
Dotman2210:
Abio with all these their ramadan palava grin

Na soo.

1 Like

Re: Important Information For Muslim Batch A Stream "II" PCM Going To Camp On Monday by sweetgala(m): 1:42pm On Jun 10, 2016
tpyemson:

You're a Christian and you say this? The rccg fast you talked about should also be taken into consideration then whenever a national decision is to be taken. I'm a celestian and our fast should also be taken into consideration, let's take it all into consideration and see if we'll move an inch as a nation. The DG is probably a muslim and exceptions and tolerances have been announced, but they should further delay our futures by a month? I don't think you have an idea how long people have waited, plans put on hold, you don't know

If they wait 30 days would they die ?

The RCCG is becoming as large as the Catholic church and Anglican commune in Nigeria and yes should be reckoned with.

However unlike lent and Ramadan which are dictates of subscribed and referenced in the bible and Qur'an which are recognized by the state as the only two holy documents of authority on Christian and Islamic life there is no pasage in the bible that states RCCG members would fast on the first 40 days of the year. They have lent for that

So to me the only recognizable periods of religious commitment are those in the bible and Qur'an
Re: Important Information For Muslim Batch A Stream "II" PCM Going To Camp On Monday by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 10, 2016
skywalker001:
Everything in Nigeria is designed to favour muslims. So camp is not suppose to open during ramadan but it's ok in lent period

Its because muslims are a bunch of cry babies, thats why most laws are designed to pamper them.
If you treat them the same way as everyone, they start to bomb everything.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Important Information For Muslim Batch A Stream "II" PCM Going To Camp On Monday by musaajebor(m): 1:48pm On Jun 10, 2016
tpyemson:

You're a Christian and you say this? The rccg fast you talked about should also be taken into consideration then whenever a national decision is to be taken. I'm a celestian and our fast should also be taken into consideration, let's take it all into consideration and see if we'll move an inch as a nation. The DG is probably a muslim and exceptions and tolerances have been announced, but they should further delay our futures by a month? I don't think you have an idea how long people have waited, plans put on hold, you don't know

u sound like who is just wakin from sleep paralysis

but since u are just waking from ur slumber. i say good morning to u but just some words of advice

stop jumping on muslim threads especially ones concerning muslim welfare like dis and claiming the victim of a non existent victimisation cos e nor consign u

instead

begin to channel ur advocacy towards CAN, cherubim and seraphim or wherever sect u belong to, tell them to use ur offering and monthly tithes to represent u accordingly when it comes to national issue such as this rather than making false prophesies of doom and globe trotting around in their ill achievd private jets at ur expense .

think well
Re: Important Information For Muslim Batch A Stream "II" PCM Going To Camp On Monday by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jun 10, 2016
sweetgala:

The NYSC has an obligation to ensure no one is systematically disadvantaged. They knew the date of the Ramadan before hand and could have fixed the camp to before or after. We are talking of a 30 day period here so it's a short window.

It would be same for lent if it were observed more acutely in Nigeria like other Catholic climes the Spanish Italians and South Americans almost live a different life during this period

You people never cease to amaze me.

There are different batches of NYSC. If you can't go for one due to one reason or the other, then you defer to the next one. If we cater to the needs of ALL religions in this country, they'd as well be no NYSC camp.

Does it even occur to you guys that there are some people that don't believe in any religion??

So after someone has spent all the years in school plus strike, the person's NYSC camping should then be cancelled all cause the muslim population wants to observe its fasting period??

You guys should stop with the selfish reasoning. There are different batches of NYSC. Everyone shouldn't suffer cos you're fasting.

6 Likes

Re: Important Information For Muslim Batch A Stream "II" PCM Going To Camp On Monday by tpyemson(m): 1:53pm On Jun 10, 2016
sweetgala:

If they wait 30 days would they die ?

The RCCG is becoming as large as the Catholic church and Anglican commune in Nigeria and yes should be reckoned with.

However unlike lent and Ramadan which are dictates of subscribed and referenced in the bible and Qur'an which are recognized by the state as the only two holy documents of authority on Christian and Islamic life there is no pasage in the bible that states RCCG members would fast on the first 40 days of the year. They have lent for that

So to me the only recognizable periods of religious commitment are those in the bible and Qur'an

You'll do well to educate me on where in the bible the 40-day lent was commanded, people have waited for a year, i had no issue but I've waited for over 7 months. Don't they work during their Ramadan? Don't they go about their usual activities? Abstinence from sin, that's the undertone behind a fast, i don't see how camp becomes such a big issue. And on your statement about rccg, i beg to disagree, the size of a church now determines whether or not the country would consider it in decision making? I thought you mentioned nigeria as multi-religious, not bi-religious! We cannot wait anymore, 7 months and no talk of batch b yet, and you're proposing a whole month delay to the batch before me. I can bet you're done with service or serving or still an undergraduate, you obviously don't know what the delay has caused
Re: Important Information For Muslim Batch A Stream "II" PCM Going To Camp On Monday by truthspeaks: 1:59pm On Jun 10, 2016
U r comparing d normal Christmas public holidays wit dis? Dnt u get pub holidays for eid-fitri n eid-kabir sallah periods? If NySC campin period fell during lenten season, will Christians demand it be paused for d season to pass? U hv no argument here. I will keep sayin it dat Muslims shld realise dat d world doesn't revolve around dem. If Christians shld apply d law of moses of an eye for an eye, Muslims dare not try certain tins. Religion is a personal thing n shldnt be forced to be noticed or be forced on any1. If u dnt like d camping period now, all Muslims can defer it subsequent campin times. Shikena
sweetgala:

No one ever stopped Christians making just demands , and I'm yet to see what is beyond reason in what is stated here.

If we can take over 1 week off public work during Christmas I don't know why NYSC want to have demanding camp during Ramadan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Important Information For Muslim Batch A Stream "II" PCM Going To Camp On Monday by tpyemson(m): 2:03pm On Jun 10, 2016
musaajebor:

but since u are just waking from ur slumber. i say good morning to u but just some words of advice

stop jumping on muslim threads especially ones concerning muslim welfare like dis and claiming the victim of a non existent victimisation cos e nor consign u

instead

begin to channel ur advocacy towards CAN, cherubim and seraphim or wherever sect u belong to, tell them to use ur offering and monthly tithes to represent u accordingly when it comes to national issue such as this rather than making false prophesies of doom and globe trotting around in their ill achievd private jets at ur expense .

think well

I ecpected someone to go this low, not surprised, well i don't jump on threads that concern 'muslims'. I jump on threads that concern 'nigerians'. I'm not one to exchange insults or trade words with you, i guess you're fasting yh? So much coming from a man advocating postponement because of the 'holy period' and yet hurling insults. Peace brother! Oh... And by the eay you spelled 'prophecies' wrong
Re: Important Information For Muslim Batch A Stream "II" PCM Going To Camp On Monday by tpyemson(m): 2:03pm On Jun 10, 2016
musaajebor:

instead

think well

I ecpected someone to go this low, not surprised, well i don't jump on threads that concern 'muslims'. I jump on threads that concern 'nigerians'. I'm not one to exchange insults or trade words with you, i guess you're fasting yh? So much coming from a man advocating postponement because of the 'holy period' and yet hurling insults. Peace brother!
Re: Important Information For Muslim Batch A Stream "II" PCM Going To Camp On Monday by Dotman2210(m): 2:09pm On Jun 10, 2016
Titanium38:

Na soo.
smileyand hope you are enjoying your day?
Re: Important Information For Muslim Batch A Stream "II" PCM Going To Camp On Monday by tpyemson(m): 2:11pm On Jun 10, 2016
musaajebor:

whats insultive about my post

i think u have cognitive disorder

Mr musaajebor...thanks for the diagnosis, you just saved me a medical fee. Bye sir
Re: Important Information For Muslim Batch A Stream "II" PCM Going To Camp On Monday by musaajebor(m): 2:12pm On Jun 10, 2016
tpyemson:

Mr musaajebor...thanks for the diagnosis, you just saved me a medical fee. Bye sir

bye bruv

salam
Re: Important Information For Muslim Batch A Stream "II" PCM Going To Camp On Monday by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 10, 2016
Dotman2210:
smileyand hope you are enjoying your day?

Kinda.. lolz. You?
Re: Important Information For Muslim Batch A Stream "II" PCM Going To Camp On Monday by Akinaukwa: 2:23pm On Jun 10, 2016
[quote author=Talkingboy post=46436378]To prospective corpers in the house....

9th June, 2016,

PRESS RELEASE:

NO TO NYSC CAMP IN RAMADAN

Authorities of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) 2016/17 Batch A Stream 2 (II) has announced 13th June as the new date of opening camp.

We of the Muslim Rights Concern (MURIC) hereby reject this date because Muslim corpers will still be fasting at that time. It is illegal, unlawful and unconstitutional for NYSC to hold camp at a time when its Muslim members will be deprived of their freedom of worship and the liberty to practice their creed without fear. This planned camp is exclusive, discriminatory and parochial.

Any Nigerian institution dealing with schedules and programmes particularly the NYSC whose programmes are of such magnitude is expected to consider the dates and periods of important festivals, rituals and religious practices. This should form the core of its logistics. It is our humble opinion that NYSC headquarters has failed in its strategic planning by allowing its next camp to clash with the Ramadan period.

What happened to 21stMay, 2016 which was the date earlier picked for the orientation? We do not want to believe that the shift was deliberately planned to coincide with the Ramadan season with a view to excluding prospective Muslim corpers.

MURIC is not trying to indulge Muslim youths. Fasting is no joke and it certainly cannot be combined with the physical challenges which characterize the NYSC camp. Eligible Muslim graduates will definitely want to be part of the service but the obstacles standing in their way are gargantuan.

Firstly, morning drills in NYSC camps are known to be rigorous and the soldiers in charge will not take excuses. Dehydration sets in later in the day particularly in the hotter regions of Nigeria. Ramadan period is therefore not the best time to hold NYSC orientation camp.

Secondly, adequate sahuur(early morning meal taken approximately between 4 am and 5.15 am) cannot be guaranteed in the NYSC camp. Neither can thefutuur (meal taken at sunset to break fast ) be timely as camp schedules are bound to ignore and subsume this very important period.

Thirdly, attending orientation camp and partaking in the energy-sapping activities on empty stomach is an indubitable invitation to health crisis. NYSC may therefore be inviting Muslim corpers to step on landmines in the planned orientation camp if it holds as presently scheduled.

The fourth issue is the spiritual angle. There is more to Ramadan than ordinary fasting. That is on the surface. The whole month of Ramadan is a period of spiritual dedication. There are so many other spiritual exercises in which Muslims engage, the tafsiir (exegesis of the Qur’an) session, thetaraawih (late evening supererogatory prayers) and nawaafil (night supererogatory prayers). Only the deep can call to the deep. All these cannot be possible in the NYSC camp.

Can this timing be a trap waiting for Muslim corpers who dare to complain about delays in breaking their fast? A hungry man, they say, is an angry man. Can NYSC authorities assure the nation that hungry Muslim corpers will not be constrained to vent their spleen? Can they further assure us that no Muslim corper will be sanctioned on account of such behavior?

Unlike the Islamophobic climate expected in an NYSC camp organized in Ramadan, what happens during Ramadan in Muslim-friendly environments is that both primary and secondary schools close for the day around 2 pm. Lectures in tertiary institutions stop from 3 pm while civil servants also leave their offices by 2 pm. If Muslims are not asking the Nigerian government to do this, its agencies should not become blatant tools of oppression.

Religious crisis is common in Nigeria due to the overzealousness and insensitivity of some government officials. Official policies in this country often fail to take our cultural and religious plurality into consideration.

For the avoidance of doubts, we affirm that fasting is compulsory for every Muslim adult (Qur’an 2:183) and any obstacle put in the way of Muslims to make it impossible for them to fast is an encroachment on their Allah-given fundamental human right and a flagrant violation of Section 38 (I) & (II) of the 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

The clear message we are sending to NYSC officials here is that the camp planned to begin on 21stMay 2016 constitutes a serious impediment to the religious observation of Muslims. It is exclusive, sectional and parochial. The planned camp should be put in abeyance for now in the interest of peace. A stitch in time saves nine.

Muslim youths throughout the country are bitter and furious at the thought of being disallowed to fast in the month of Ramadan. The best which NYSC headquarters can do for Nigeria now is to postpone the camp till the end of Ramadan. This country needs peace and stability to develop. We have had enough religious crises. NYSC should not stoke another.

Professor Ishaq Akintola,
Director,
Muslim Rights Concern (MURIC)[
Seems you never read well the publication of the National PRO MCAN. Plans have been made to accommodate faithfuls during this fasting period. Is already late to shift the date again when many both muslims and non-muslims alike are eager to proceed on service. I understand your plight but lets be hopeful the DG and his officials respect the arrangement.
Re: Important Information For Muslim Batch A Stream "II" PCM Going To Camp On Monday by Dotman2210(m): 2:31pm On Jun 10, 2016
Titanium38:

Kinda.. lolz. You?
smiles...why kinda,mine not bad sha
Re: Important Information For Muslim Batch A Stream "II" PCM Going To Camp On Monday by uruego(f): 2:33pm On Jun 10, 2016
children of Bond woman! who cares?
Re: Important Information For Muslim Batch A Stream "II" PCM Going To Camp On Monday by sweetgala(m): 2:36pm On Jun 10, 2016
truthspeaks:
U r comparing d normal Christmas public holidays wit dis? Dnt u get pub holidays for eid-fitri n eid-kabir sallah periods? If NySC campin period fell during lenten season, will Christians demand it be paused for d season to pass? U hv no argument here. I will keep sayin it dat Muslims shld realise dat d world doesn't revolve around dem. If Christians shld apply d law of moses of an eye for an eye, Muslims dare not try certain tins. Religion is a personal thing n shldnt be forced to be noticed or be forced on any1. If u dnt like d camping period now, all Muslims can defer it subsequent campin times. Shikena

No one ever said don't apply the laws of Moses as you choose but be very ready to be judged using the laws of the federal republic of Nigeria in court.

I'm a Christian and even I don't remember a year when camp was fixed during christmas.

Lent is a different situation because sincerely as much as camp should not be fixed during lent many Christians are laise faire with lent and don't even follow it but when reasonable demands are made it would be listened to.

No one would Voice your demands on your behalf if you don't. Kudos to the Muslim corpers who have a legitimate grievance and are objecting in a democratic way.

They have a right to speak up there is also a right of the majority consensus and authorities after analysing the merit of the argument to agree or disagree

3 Likes

Re: Important Information For Muslim Batch A Stream "II" PCM Going To Camp On Monday by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jun 10, 2016
Dotman2210:
smiles...why kinda,mine not bad sha

Not much to do. Just there jare.
Re: Important Information For Muslim Batch A Stream "II" PCM Going To Camp On Monday by jhidey08(m): 2:44pm On Jun 10, 2016
beautycrush24:
I'm sure if twas Lenten season Catholics won't cry about going to camp.
I remember an incident that was posted here last year abt a woman who refused to work as expected with d excuse that they're fasting.
Ramadan is not supposed to stop you from going about ur normal activities.
Even some Christians don't know when Lent is observed. Seriously those that r against this message are selfish. Can't we jst put ourselves in other people's shoes? Camp activities on a normal day is very exhausting bt to talk of during Ramadan. Ramadan fast is obligatory for all Muslims while Lent isn't. Minority suffers sometimes u know, even in democracy. We av to be Tolerant of one another to live peacefully

1 Like

Re: Important Information For Muslim Batch A Stream "II" PCM Going To Camp On Monday by Dotman2210(m): 2:48pm On Jun 10, 2016
Titanium38:

Not much to do. Just there jare.
eeyah...why not watch a movie or read a novel
Re: Important Information For Muslim Batch A Stream "II" PCM Going To Camp On Monday by truthspeaks: 2:48pm On Jun 10, 2016
Am sure u get my point. Let evry1 not use his/her religion to inconvenience other ppl. Religion is a personal tin such that it shldnt affect other ppl negatively. And u said no1 said we shldnt apply law of moses. If u r truly a Christian, u wld knw Christ instructed us to pray for our enemies, bless those that curse us n even turn d other cheek wen slapped. So pls try n read d bible thoroughly n knw y d chapters r divided into old n new testaments. And u keep citing Christmas. Dnt u get long holidays for ur two sallah periods n even ur eid maloud? If NYSC camp was fixed during Lenten season, wld it be paused...pls ans these questions cos d holidays given will be for Easter periods. So be truthful to urselves, d world I repeat doesn't revolve around Islam n Muslims shld stop takin advantage of d pacifist nature of Christians
sweetgala:

No one ever said don't apply the laws of Moses as you choose but be very ready to be judged using tg3 laws of the federal republic of Nigeria in court.

I'm a Christian and even I don't remember a year when camp was fixxed during christmas.

Lent is a different situation because sincerely as much as camp should not be fixed during lent many Christians are laise faire with lent and don't even follow it but when reasonable demands are made it would be listened to.

No one would Voice your demands on your behalf if you don't. Kudos to the Muslim corpses who have a legitimate grievance and are objecting in a democratic way.

They have a right ti speak up there is also a right of the majority consensus and authorities after analysing the merit of the argument to agree or disagree

1 Like

Re: Important Information For Muslim Batch A Stream "II" PCM Going To Camp On Monday by truthspeaks: 2:49pm On Jun 10, 2016
Am sure u get my point. Let evry1 not use his/her religion to inconvenience other ppl. Religion is a personal tin such that it shldnt affect other ppl negatively. And u said no1 said we shldnt apply law of moses. If u r truly a Christian, u wld knw Christ instructed us to pray for our enemies, bless those that curse us n even turn d other cheek wen slapped. So pls try n read d bible thoroughly n knw y d chapters r divided into old n new testaments. And u keep citing Christmas. Dnt u get long holidays for ur two sallah periods n even ur eid maloud? If NYSC camp was fixed during Lenten season, wld it be paused...pls ans these questions cos d holidays given will be for Easter periods. So be truthful to urselves, d world I repeat doesn't revolve around Islam n Muslims shld stop takin advantage of d pacifist nature of Christians. Christians keep quiet doesn't mean they r fools
sweetgala:

No one ever said don't apply the laws of Moses as you choose but be very ready to be judged using tg3 laws of the federal republic of Nigeria in court.

I'm a Christian and even I don't remember a year when camp was fixxed during christmas.

No one would Voice your demands on your behalf if you don't. Kudos to the Muslim corpses who have a legitimate grievance and are objecting in a democratic way.

They have a right ti speak up there is also a right of the majority consensus and authorities after analysing the merit of the argument to agree or disagree
Re: Important Information For Muslim Batch A Stream "II" PCM Going To Camp On Monday by jhidey08(m): 2:52pm On Jun 10, 2016
tpyemson:

At least u know when u're going 2 camp, Wot about those dat graduated 2geda with u and are still sitting at home without any idea of when dey ll b called 2 camp. Don't blame Muslims 4dis, blame NYSC and FG. It's truly not easy 2 do doze strenuous camp activities and still fast. We should b considerate.
Re: Important Information For Muslim Batch A Stream "II" PCM Going To Camp On Monday by truthspeaks: 2:52pm On Jun 10, 2016
Am sure u get my point. Let evry1 not use his/her religion to inconvenience other ppl. Religion is a personal tin such that it shldnt affect other ppl negatively. And u said no1 said we shldnt apply law of moses. If u r truly a Christian, u wld knw Christ instructed us to pray for our enemies, bless those that curse us n even turn d other cheek wen slapped. So pls try n read d bible thoroughly n knw y d chapters r divided into old n new testaments. And u keep citing Christmas. Dnt u get long holidays for ur two sallah periods n even ur eid maloud? If NYSC camp was fixed during Lenten season, wld it be paused...pls ans these questions cos d holidays given will be for Easter periods. So be truthful to urselves, d world I repeat doesn't revolve around Islam n Muslims shld stop takin advantage of d pacifist nature of Christians. Christians keep quiet doesn't mean they r fools. NB : pls correct d word 'Muslim corpses' to Muslim corps members. I dnt wish dem dead. We r havin a civil discourse here
sweetgala:

Re: Important Information For Muslim Batch A Stream "II" PCM Going To Camp On Monday by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 10, 2016
musaajebor:

ans d simple que eze of hypocrites. when last did u observe ur fast during lenten season.

to one sided intellectually challenged ignoramus like u to back up ur claim of NYSC not paying attention to christian rights during lent by statin exactly the last tym it was observed is not important because u never fasted and lent is not important to u. so when ever muslims are cocerned abt their rights dont jump just keep mute.

well Mr Musa ass or whatever your name is, your points are meaningless and for the record, Stream 2 is commencing on Monday you can tell ur muslim brothers to start preparing.

You guys should change your mindset...
Re: Important Information For Muslim Batch A Stream "II" PCM Going To Camp On Monday by musaajebor(m): 3:01pm On Jun 10, 2016
Ezechinwa:

well Mr Musa ass or whatever your name is, your points are meaningless and for the record, Stream 2 is commencing on Monday you can tell ur muslim brothers to start preparing.

You guys should change your mindset...

ok ur point is noted

but remember the title of the post by d op and dont 4get dat MCAN and d DG gat awa back
Re: Important Information For Muslim Batch A Stream "II" PCM Going To Camp On Monday by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jun 10, 2016
Dotman2210:
eeyah...why not watch a movie or read a novel

I wish.. lolz.
Re: Important Information For Muslim Batch A Stream "II" PCM Going To Camp On Monday by jhidey08(m): 3:06pm On Jun 10, 2016
sweetgala:

I admire ur objectivity, the truth is these guys u're trying to explain things to will never reason with u, they've already narrowed their minds that Muslims PCMs are making selfish demands. INTOLERANCE is the word we're seriously lacking as a people.

2 Likes

Re: Important Information For Muslim Batch A Stream "II" PCM Going To Camp On Monday by tpyemson(m): 3:10pm On Jun 10, 2016
jhidey08:
At least u know when u're going 2 camp, Wot about those dat graduated 2geda with u and are still sitting at home without any idea of when dey ll b called 2 camp. Don't blame Muslims 4dis, blame NYSC and FG. It's truly not easy 2 do doze strenuous camp activities and still fast. We should b considerate.

I'm not blaming muslims at all, and i don't know when I'm going, there's no talk of my batch yet, but suspending a whole batch indirectly means suspending other dates that are originally uncertain. You should be considerate too. Deferment to the next batch is the best option bro. I ain't blaming no one
Re: Important Information For Muslim Batch A Stream "II" PCM Going To Camp On Monday by musaajebor(m): 3:16pm On Jun 10, 2016
tpyemson:

I'm not blaming muslims at all, and i don't know when I'm going, there's no talk of my batch yet, but suspending a whole batch indirectly means suspending other dates that are originally uncertain. You should be considerate too. Deferment to the next batch is the best option bro. I ain't blaming no one

u better dont blame anyone

but if u are looking for who to blame FG and NYSC are at ur disposal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

No Insurance For 35 Slain NYSC Members, Others / Youth Corper Declared Missing In Zamfara (photo) / NYSC: Which States Will You Suggest I Choose For Service?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.