Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

I'm Relocating My Family From Europe To Nigeria, Please Advice - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I'm Relocating My Family From Europe To Nigeria, Please Advice (30367 Views)

Relocating To Ghana: Kumasi Or Accra Please Advice / Skills To Acquire Before Relocating To The US. / 7 Attitudes You Should Have On Lagos Roads If You Are Relocating To Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Relocating My Family From Europe To Nigeria, Please Advice by Built2last: 10:48am On Jun 10, 2016
Don't try that...those children will curse you.

there is no good news coming from here and you know it.

I attempted bringing my family back from UK in 2014 and my son said will Bokoharam kill us in Nigeria?

that was how I suspended their return till date.

Its even worst today economically to move from heaven to hell.

4 Likes

Re: I'm Relocating My Family From Europe To Nigeria, Please Advice by Paulpenny(m): 10:49am On Jun 10, 2016
I
Re: I'm Relocating My Family From Europe To Nigeria, Please Advice by SurewayBookings: 10:49am On Jun 10, 2016
Let me know if you need a hotel to stay when you arrive.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Relocating My Family From Europe To Nigeria, Please Advice by Pedagogue: 10:50am On Jun 10, 2016
NL is very diverse. There are many school drop outs and foreign countries- hunters on NL.Also, there are people that politicise or economise every thread! So, sieve all comments very well.

Below is my advice:

1.Nothing compares to the future of your children.
2.It is now extremely difficult to bring up children in many western countries where gangsterism, gays, n different forms of sexual perversion pervades.
3.Living in societies where cases of children beating their parents is no longer news can affect the psyche of the best trained children.
4. According to researchers, the environment a child grows in has the biggest influence on a child.

That said, Op must consider that Bringing up a child in Nig has many downsides too. There's a v high level of immorality, cultism and Many other things you can think of!

So you see, it's neither here nor there. However, the advantages of living in Nigeria are:1.You will have more time to train your children.It's diff for Nigerians living abroad to have time for their kids, as they spend more time away from home. The husband and wife, that is! 2. Your children will be more exposed to your religion!

Therefore, pls consider the pros and cons. It's a difficult decision. If you decide to return, ensure u are financially buoyant. It's easier to bring up your children when they school and live in lekki...than say for instance, Ajegunle!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Relocating My Family From Europe To Nigeria, Please Advice by agugi01(m): 10:51am On Jun 10, 2016
Pls make it fast as we are waiting to welcome you at MMA
Re: I'm Relocating My Family From Europe To Nigeria, Please Advice by BABANGBALI: 10:52am On Jun 10, 2016
Hunger and big big mosquekitoes wey no dey hear word dey naija o

1 Like

Re: I'm Relocating My Family From Europe To Nigeria, Please Advice by Deen77: 10:53am On Jun 10, 2016
donsteady:
Bro are you relocating completely with your kids and wife or you are just going to send your kids down to be with their gran ma?
If you are relocating to Nigeria start hunting for job to take care of your children better don't come. Buhari hass succeeded in turning Nigeria upside down. But if you have money to start a good business my brother come back home

See proof from a Germany Deutsche Bank, no survival resources, we finished everything. Instead of building a refinery to refine locally, we keep importing fuel wasting our dollar on importation.

No more Oil boom, free dollar.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Relocating My Family From Europe To Nigeria, Please Advice by kaairoz: 10:54am On Jun 10, 2016
Re: I'm Relocating My Family From Europe To Nigeria, Please Advice by ceejay80: 10:54am On Jun 10, 2016
aloziedaya:
Yes I know how difficult things are in Nigeria right now. Everyday I read and hear from the media news and articles about Nigeria that trouble the heart.
Life in Europe is better in terms of basic needs as humans, but socially it has decayed beyond imagination. The future of our children is at stake here socially and morally. The western culture is eating deep in our children.
So I'm considering bringing my family down to Nigeria to train them in our own culture.
Do you think I'm making a mistake?
Please your candid advice.

If u love ur family, keep them there
Don't say I did not warn u

1 Like

Re: I'm Relocating My Family From Europe To Nigeria, Please Advice by seyiojomu(m): 10:55am On Jun 10, 2016
aloziedaya:
Yes I know how difficult things are in Nigeria right now. Everyday I read and hear from the media news and articles about Nigeria that trouble the heart.
Life in Europe is better in terms of basic needs as humans, but socially it has decayed beyond imagination. The future of our children is at stake here socially and morally. The western culture is eating deep in our children.
So I'm considering bringing my family down to Nigeria to train them in our own culture.

OP, Yes, you are making a very big mistake.

if am you ehn, i will just import the culture and use it to train them in Europe.

Infact, you are not even supposed to be asking this question....who culture don help? at the end they will just learn to be more "tribalistic" and coached on how not to tolerate other people

9 Likes

Re: I'm Relocating My Family From Europe To Nigeria, Please Advice by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 10, 2016
aloziedaya:
Just look at yourself, are u the only Nigerian with his family living in europe? Better think twice, Nigerians are struggling to come over there with their family, u want to return to egypt?

3 Likes

Re: I'm Relocating My Family From Europe To Nigeria, Please Advice by ugeezee(m): 10:56am On Jun 10, 2016
aloziedaya:

Onwebedi ihe ifu (in phyno tongue)
Re: I'm Relocating My Family From Europe To Nigeria, Please Advice by Pyno30: 10:57am On Jun 10, 2016
aloziedaya:
Hahahahahaha. Please don't come and add more problem to us here oO. I know you are joking though.

Even though una no see food chop for there, at least una see Light and water. See peace and good weather.

Oyah make una come here come join Dark zone and Avengers Fuelless country.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Relocating My Family From Europe To Nigeria, Please Advice by ogawisdom(m): 10:57am On Jun 10, 2016
aloziedaya:

K come with enough Euros n u shld b fine, anything short of dt u go learn say kaki no b leather.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Relocating My Family From Europe To Nigeria, Please Advice by hohafrank(m): 10:57am On Jun 10, 2016
Wait until we boot this APC government lead by the dullard out from Aso Rock.We are really in chains.

1 Like

Re: I'm Relocating My Family From Europe To Nigeria, Please Advice by sammhi(m): 10:57am On Jun 10, 2016
yes..you are making mistake are you the only Nigerian over there... pls teach them at home and guide them with bible ..they will turn out well

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Relocating My Family From Europe To Nigeria, Please Advice by emvico(m): 10:58am On Jun 10, 2016
aloziedaya:
you just want to relocate back to your home land. is ok.
but can you do me a favour?
i want you to send me the documents of your apartment and i will send you mine so that i can also try a new life in europe. thanks

2 Likes

Re: I'm Relocating My Family From Europe To Nigeria, Please Advice by dauntless15(m): 10:58am On Jun 10, 2016
Dude dont do this to your kids , if they grow up they will not like your decision, the way that place is advanced its like everyone's dream to be there and here you're wanting to return to deteriorated 9ja? Screw the culture you can be a good parent anywhere. All the people committing crimes everyday in 9ja do they not have a culture? Still it doesn't deter them from becoming animals.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Relocating My Family From Europe To Nigeria, Please Advice by YerYer: 10:58am On Jun 10, 2016
How old are your children? You might want to avoid the zoo for a little longer

2 Likes

Re: I'm Relocating My Family From Europe To Nigeria, Please Advice by able20(m): 10:58am On Jun 10, 2016
worry359:

You will be making the biggest mistake of your children's lives.

You want to bring them back to Nigeria to train them in tribalism, corruption and little village mentality! shocked shocked shocked
When you children grow up they will curse you for removing them from the benefits of civilized living.
Your children will never, never forgive you if you take them back. angry angry
You have no knowledge about the type of problem the OP facing

1 Like

Re: I'm Relocating My Family From Europe To Nigeria, Please Advice by enoch273: 10:59am On Jun 10, 2016
aloziedaya:

This will be the greatest mistake you will make in your life and you will regret it, haba! Cultism, prostitution, runs girl, armed robbers, kidnappers and ritualists, who you think say them be, even if you train them here very well, Oga peer pressure and choice to enjoy life while they are still in their prime will turn them into one if those things I mentioned up there.

Better train them well there, you gave them lose ropes, its up to you to be a father and pull back that rope, don't let the words of those telling you to bring your family here get to you oo, that's the voice of the devil, rebuke it immediately and talk to your kids, if I see opportunity self leave this hell hole, I definitely will.

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: I'm Relocating My Family From Europe To Nigeria, Please Advice by sammhi(m): 10:59am On Jun 10, 2016
yes..you are making mistake are you the only Nigerian over there... pls teach them at home and guide them with bible ..they will turn out well

1 Like

Re: I'm Relocating My Family From Europe To Nigeria, Please Advice by bintudon(f): 11:00am On Jun 10, 2016
Wow naija people, is this how you guys hate your country?? My brother there are places where you and your family can fit in Nigeria and be comfortable, is just the lazy ones that are tired of this country, they don't want to be self employed, waiting for govt job, is better you train your kids the way you want than western culture will destroy them for you.

12 Likes

Re: I'm Relocating My Family From Europe To Nigeria, Please Advice by Nobody: 11:01am On Jun 10, 2016
kenkenny55:
yes it doesn't change that. Let's not discourage someone from coming to his home land. Its his choice... Someone who wants to bring his family home already knew what he is about to face. He didn't say he is not reading news nd since he is on nairaland he knows what is happening nd I believe he still have friends and family.
undecided economy is bad, everything about this country is bad, i won't even advice my enemy living abroad to relocate here, that is wickedness

2 Likes

Re: I'm Relocating My Family From Europe To Nigeria, Please Advice by goziem1982(m): 11:01am On Jun 10, 2016
I will advise that you stay there and set everything that will make you successful in Nigeria, don't just jump into that, you can set up an establishment that will keep you moving here in Nigeria, plan very well.

1 Like

Re: I'm Relocating My Family From Europe To Nigeria, Please Advice by Sanchase: 11:02am On Jun 10, 2016
Op are you in Romania ? cheesy

1 Like

Re: I'm Relocating My Family From Europe To Nigeria, Please Advice by kizyalex10(m): 11:03am On Jun 10, 2016
Abeg dis gguy jst dey wine us,hw on earth can a right thinking guy think of relocating his family to Nigeria with this rate of economic melt down.unless u have plan B of setting up a big business here for ur wine but even at that,the exchange rate is nt giving importers joy

3 Likes

Re: I'm Relocating My Family From Europe To Nigeria, Please Advice by Wisdomkosi(m): 11:04am On Jun 10, 2016
You wan from frying pan to fire. I take God beg you, no try am

2 Likes

Re: I'm Relocating My Family From Europe To Nigeria, Please Advice by edorhe14(m): 11:04am On Jun 10, 2016
Bringing them to Nigeria has its Pro and cons.
But I would advice that its your family which means nobody knows your family better than you. You can heed External influence or advice.If it goes wrong it will blow up in your face.
Follow your parental instincts and do whats best .
Pray about it too.
God bless

1 Like

Re: I'm Relocating My Family From Europe To Nigeria, Please Advice by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 10, 2016
Oga you won train children for naija? He good if you have a good plan for accommodation feeding and training. You fit employ me oooo. I even they regret why dem no take my great great grandfather go slavery make dem go born me for USA. I for dey dere now dey enjoy. Sometimes I use to say Rihanna get luck. Omo Nigeria lasonlason

1 Like

Re: I'm Relocating My Family From Europe To Nigeria, Please Advice by SpaceAngel: 11:05am On Jun 10, 2016
One advice. Stay put in Europe for now. Don't do things you may likely regret. If you can afford it. Bring them home during holidays at least you they will see where there parents are from. grin grin
Re: I'm Relocating My Family From Europe To Nigeria, Please Advice by marjson(m): 11:05am On Jun 10, 2016
DONMAYOR19:
this is how people will see light and still prefer darkness to it. u want to leave USA and come to Nigeria to suffer abi? oya do quick o.

Europe no be US Bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Drama At Lagos Airport As Abandoned Bag Causes Scare / Election: FCT Parks Witness Heavy Flow Of Passengers (Photo) / Sosoliso Plane Crash 15 Years After: Woman Pays Touching Tribute To Her Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.