Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,027 members, 7,807,039 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

Why You Should Pay Attention To Your Urine Colour - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why You Should Pay Attention To Your Urine Colour (37976 Views)

8 Urine Colours And What Each Say About Your Health / What Your Urine Colour Says About Your Health / What The Color Of Your Urine Says About Your Health (Infographic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Should Pay Attention To Your Urine Colour by Opetech(m): 9:37am On Jun 10, 2016
Many of us do not pay detailed attention to our urine colour during urination, we are fixated on getting the liquid out of our bladder as quick as possible to return to our desk or bed.

The colour of our urine can, however, give an indication of our health status. Abnormal colour of pee therefore, calls for attention.

Normal Urine Colour

All things being equal, the normal colour of the urine is pale yellow or gold. Water dilutes urine, drinking more water will therefore, give a light-yellow urine.

1. Orange Colour

With orange colour of urine, this could be as a result of some ingested drugs like antibiotics and vitamin B. Yellow colouration can also be an indication of damage to the liver.

2. Red Colour

Red to pink colouration might be an indication of blood in urine. Urine in blood can be a signal for urinary tract infections and kidney stones

Red colour of urine can, however, be as a result of some medications.

3. Green Or Blue Colour

A greenish or blueish colouration of the urine can result from medicines or some foods taken. Urinary tract infection can also cause green urine.

A blue urine colour can also be as a result of an inherited disorder called blue diaper syndrome. This is common in children

4. Dark or Brown Colour

This could been a sign of dehydration and there is need to drink more water.
Dark or brown-coloured urine can also give an indication of liver disease.

If you have not been taking notice of the colour of your urine, you may need to have a rethink.

What To Do When You Notice Change In Your Urine Colour

Seek medical help if there is a more than 24-hour change in your urine colour, which could not be connected to a food or drug you took took recently.

http://healthmagng.com/why-you-should-pay-attention-to-your-urine-colour/

5 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Why You Should Pay Attention To Your Urine Colour by David0(m): 9:47am On Jun 10, 2016
My Urine has the original colour o.

Today is my birthday, show me love/hate all join.

Contact lalasticlala for more FP tinz

186 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why You Should Pay Attention To Your Urine Colour by Ravenna: 10:05am On Jun 10, 2016
I just treated malaria and my urine is not yet salty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Pay Attention To Your Urine Colour by peter1994(m): 12:51pm On Jun 10, 2016
Oooo!!! piss no be piss again??. na so so wahala for everywhere cry

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why You Should Pay Attention To Your Urine Colour by gabazin080(m): 12:51pm On Jun 10, 2016
so many things to notice wey pass urine

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Pay Attention To Your Urine Colour by olarhtunji(m): 12:52pm On Jun 10, 2016
/////////////!!!!!!!!
Re: Why You Should Pay Attention To Your Urine Colour by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 10, 2016
Please OP explain..

My urine color is black even my stool is black

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Pay Attention To Your Urine Colour by Bushesbae(f): 12:53pm On Jun 10, 2016
is there blue and green urine colour?

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Pay Attention To Your Urine Colour by MrSmith007: 12:53pm On Jun 10, 2016
What is its too yellowish.. any reason to worry?
Re: Why You Should Pay Attention To Your Urine Colour by Bushesbae(f): 12:54pm On Jun 10, 2016
Ravenna:
I just treated malaria and my urine is not yet salty.
you taste itshocked

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Pay Attention To Your Urine Colour by peter1994(m): 12:54pm On Jun 10, 2016
everydayperson:
Please OP explain..

U need black Magic

5 Likes

Re: Why You Should Pay Attention To Your Urine Colour by Scatterscatter(m): 12:55pm On Jun 10, 2016
Read!
Reader!!
Readest!!!

I'm done lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Pay Attention To Your Urine Colour by gabazin080(m): 12:55pm On Jun 10, 2016
what happened to those with colourless urine

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Pay Attention To Your Urine Colour by samyyoung(m): 12:55pm On Jun 10, 2016
Mine, whitish like cum
Re: Why You Should Pay Attention To Your Urine Colour by rawpadgin(m): 12:56pm On Jun 10, 2016
d
ginajet:
What of pink color?
u must be suffering from jada PINKETT smith syndrome;/.

6 Likes

Re: Why You Should Pay Attention To Your Urine Colour by omaiyale: 12:56pm On Jun 10, 2016
Green urine undecidedGreen urine
Re: Why You Should Pay Attention To Your Urine Colour by Scatterscatter(m): 12:56pm On Jun 10, 2016
everydayperson:
Please OP explain..

This is highly spiritual, Pls consult a spiritualist. Thank you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Pay Attention To Your Urine Colour by compujyde: 12:57pm On Jun 10, 2016

3 Likes

Re: Why You Should Pay Attention To Your Urine Colour by osasyankee(m): 12:57pm On Jun 10, 2016
Bushesbae:
you taste itshocked
was about to ask same
Re: Why You Should Pay Attention To Your Urine Colour by omaiyale: 12:57pm On Jun 10, 2016
Bushesbae:
you taste itshocked
undecided
Bushesbae:
you taste itshocked
Re: Why You Should Pay Attention To Your Urine Colour by onosprince(m): 12:58pm On Jun 10, 2016
Re: Why You Should Pay Attention To Your Urine Colour by Scatterscatter(m): 12:58pm On Jun 10, 2016
samyyoung:
Mine, whitish like cum

This is highly sexual, Pls consult your wife or gf for further help. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Pay Attention To Your Urine Colour by Sylvester70(m): 12:58pm On Jun 10, 2016
green and blue kwa,hmmm i smell ebola version 6.0
Re: Why You Should Pay Attention To Your Urine Colour by Bushesbae(f): 12:58pm On Jun 10, 2016
osasyankee:
was about to ask same
I see no reason why anyone should do that.
Re: Why You Should Pay Attention To Your Urine Colour by ginajet(f): 12:59pm On Jun 10, 2016
What of pink color?
Re: Why You Should Pay Attention To Your Urine Colour by seyigiggle: 12:59pm On Jun 10, 2016
can i urinate here, so that you can diagnose me? Just kidding.........

3 Likes

Re: Why You Should Pay Attention To Your Urine Colour by Fogman(m): 12:59pm On Jun 10, 2016
Following
Re: Why You Should Pay Attention To Your Urine Colour by Bushesbae(f): 12:59pm On Jun 10, 2016
omaiyale:
undecided
Kilode?

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Pay Attention To Your Urine Colour by BABANGBALI: 12:59pm On Jun 10, 2016
Bushesbae:
you taste itshocked
Wetin? I drink mine. It's very medicinal. It takes care of every ailments including HIV/AIDS. Try it

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Pay Attention To Your Urine Colour by BABANGBALI: 1:01pm On Jun 10, 2016
ginajet:
What of pink color?
it means you are pregnant for reverend king

3 Likes

Re: Why You Should Pay Attention To Your Urine Colour by Bushesbae(f): 1:01pm On Jun 10, 2016
BABANGBALI:
Wetin? I drink mine. It's very medicinal. It takes care of every ailments including HIV/AIDS. Try it
Good for you, that's the last thing treatment I'll take
Re: Why You Should Pay Attention To Your Urine Colour by Kelliebright(m): 1:02pm On Jun 10, 2016
everydayperson:
Please OP explain..

guy better pay more attention to ur d**k it could be STIs maybe balantis or arthritis

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

14-Year-Old Pregnant Girl Commits Suicide In Nasarawa / Man Saved By Doctors From Impaled Handle Of A Sledgehammer In Imo (Graphic Photo / Medical Doctor In Police Net Over Placenta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.