Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

Five Suspects Arrested Over Kano ‘blasphemy’ Killing - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Five Suspects Arrested Over Kano ‘blasphemy’ Killing (34449 Views)

Charms Found On Criminal Suspects Arrested In Lagos [photos] / Photos Of Suspects Arrested At The Illegal Brewery Uncovered In Lagos. / Five Suspects Arrested With 4 Fresh Human Heads In Ebonyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Suspects Arrested Over Kano ‘blasphemy’ Killing by herkeym001(m): 1:46pm On Jun 10, 2016
AdaNri1:
I hope these are not innocent people rounded up by the police as scape goats sha
seconded
Re: Five Suspects Arrested Over Kano ‘blasphemy’ Killing by matrixmuzi: 1:46pm On Jun 10, 2016
No handcuffs self for people charged with murder.Half apes in gvment

1 Like

Re: Five Suspects Arrested Over Kano ‘blasphemy’ Killing by Expensivewarrio: 1:47pm On Jun 10, 2016
Ohammadike:
Face of Islamic extremists and murderers
No, rather faces of real adherents of Islam, as prescribed and ordained by prof muhammed
Re: Five Suspects Arrested Over Kano ‘blasphemy’ Killing by ikbnice(m): 1:48pm On Jun 10, 2016
Ghizzlemaniac:

space booker
next time add 'Association of Nairaland'. grin

1 Like

Re: Five Suspects Arrested Over Kano ‘blasphemy’ Killing by Teespice(f): 1:48pm On Jun 10, 2016
Rxpetite:
They should be jailed in the east.
Our problem is not Islam as a religion. Our problem is the Northerners.
These people are violent, poor and uneducated - a very dangerous combination. As if that is not enough some wicked person introduced a religion such as Islam to them.

There are Muslims in the west for God's sake. Are those ones practising a the China version of Islam?

There are as many violence provoking passages in the Bible as there are in the Koran. Are we practicing the fake version?

Are these northerners the only people who have religion?

I can't help but agree with you.

the average northerner is very backward in thinking.

2 Likes

Re: Five Suspects Arrested Over Kano ‘blasphemy’ Killing by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jun 10, 2016
iyobosadavid:
kill them all, so they can go and be with there virgins
U're speaking in Sura's voice to Spartacus 4 vengeance.tongue
Re: Five Suspects Arrested Over Kano ‘blasphemy’ Killing by ripbubu: 1:55pm On Jun 10, 2016
iyobosadavid:
kill them all, so they can go and be with there virgins
if they hang them then i will believe there is one nijearia .. until then let watch.... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Five Suspects Arrested Over Kano ‘blasphemy’ Killing by omonla10(m): 1:55pm On Jun 10, 2016
The so called virgins would loose their virginity after one sexual encounter.. Will these virgins be replaced by brand new set of virgins.. This belief just doesn't add up.

Just thinking aloud..
Re: Five Suspects Arrested Over Kano ‘blasphemy’ Killing by shiimah: 1:56pm On Jun 10, 2016
So these are the fools.... See how they look like demons...

They should be castrated first before anything.. They are hypocrites.
Re: Five Suspects Arrested Over Kano ‘blasphemy’ Killing by MoneyGreen(m): 1:58pm On Jun 10, 2016
Rxpetite:
These people are violent, poor and uneducated - a very dangerous combination. As if that is not enough some wicked person introduced a religion such as Islam to them.

There are Muslims in the west for God's sake. Are those ones practising a the China version of Islam?

There are as many violence provoking passages in the Bible as there are in the Koran. Are we practicing the fake version?

Too many bastards on this forum..

2 Likes

Re: Five Suspects Arrested Over Kano ‘blasphemy’ Killing by AnusOdourInhaler: 2:00pm On Jun 10, 2016
debetmx:
No handcuff. Who is fooling who?
I can bet my 6 months salary arrears, nothing is happening to these guys.
Their emir is still walking free if you know what I mean.
I know what you meant
Re: Five Suspects Arrested Over Kano ‘blasphemy’ Killing by iswallker(m): 2:03pm On Jun 10, 2016
debetmx:

look very well....they are handcuffed to each other... cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Five Suspects Arrested Over Kano ‘blasphemy’ Killing by iswallker(m): 2:04pm On Jun 10, 2016
matrixmuzi:
No handcuffs self for people charged with murder.Half apes in gvment

they are handcuffed...look closely... cheesy

i can count 3 handcuffs..the forth is there but not visible... grin

2 Likes

Re: Five Suspects Arrested Over Kano ‘blasphemy’ Killing by oluwafemim(m): 2:04pm On Jun 10, 2016
So these things has blood on there NECKs now all in the name of religion;very bad.
Re: Five Suspects Arrested Over Kano ‘blasphemy’ Killing by AntiWailer: 2:05pm On Jun 10, 2016
Built2last:

The north sees southwest muslims as second class muslims.

come to Abuja and see how many Yoruba mosques exists.

I leave close to one in Wuse 2.

got talking with Abdul a core muslim from Kano one afternoon on Friday, he said he was going to mosque and wanted me to shift my car.

I said shift my car when the mosque is just down the road.

He said he cant go to a Yoruba mosque....I said whats the ish with it. He said he just cant go there.

that thing puzzles me till today.

In fact I keep wondering why we have Yoruba mosque in the first place.

that is segregation

can any core muslim educate me please. why are Yoruba and Edo muslims very civil

The difference is a formal education.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five Suspects Arrested Over Kano ‘blasphemy’ Killing by oodua1stson: 2:06pm On Jun 10, 2016
That animal kwankaso will go bail them like he did with his criminal friends arrested in Lagos
Re: Five Suspects Arrested Over Kano ‘blasphemy’ Killing by davedpo(m): 2:08pm On Jun 10, 2016
nah 9ja we dey and I by t
Re: Five Suspects Arrested Over Kano ‘blasphemy’ Killing by gulfer: 2:08pm On Jun 10, 2016
debetmx:

You need glasses the thickness of old Coca Cola bottle.
Re: Five Suspects Arrested Over Kano ‘blasphemy’ Killing by davedpo(m): 2:09pm On Jun 10, 2016
nah 9ja we dey and I bet u nothing can happen to dem... pls leave d rest for God
Re: Five Suspects Arrested Over Kano ‘blasphemy’ Killing by Heineken(m): 2:09pm On Jun 10, 2016
Rxpetite:

may God bless you dear.. Islam is not a bad religion. Even God doesn't support all these shii these northerners are doing.. Islam is peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five Suspects Arrested Over Kano ‘blasphemy’ Killing by gulfer: 2:10pm On Jun 10, 2016
The one in the middle with cap must be the kingpin. angry angry angry
Re: Five Suspects Arrested Over Kano ‘blasphemy’ Killing by greall12(m): 2:11pm On Jun 10, 2016
Because Yoruba Muslims are well educated.

Built2last:

The north sees southwest muslims as second class muslims.

come to Abuja and see how many Yoruba mosques exists.

I leave close to one in Wuse 2.

got talking with Abdul a core muslim from Kano one afternoon on Friday, he said he was going to mosque and wanted me to shift my car.

I said shift my car when the mosque is just down the road.

He said he cant go to a Yoruba mosque....I said whats the ish with it. He said he just cant go there.

that thing puzzles me till today.

In fact I keep wondering why we have Yoruba mosque in the first place.

that is segregation

can any core muslim educate me please. why are Yoruba and Edo muslims very civil
Re: Five Suspects Arrested Over Kano ‘blasphemy’ Killing by katoto: 2:16pm On Jun 10, 2016
ikbnice:
I am expecting to see swollen faces, cracked lips and plastered head and also the possibility of seeing bandaged arm(just as we know how crazy police torture is). But what am seeing here is different, they are all looking fresh, sitting on a couch and I bet there is A/C there seeing how relaxed they are. Am I the only one seeing this abi dem get oga at the top ni?
*goes back to check their picture the fifty-ninth time*
They look so r elaxed n unabashed as if they are about to be released.Carefree as if nothing will happen.
Re: Five Suspects Arrested Over Kano ‘blasphemy’ Killing by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 10, 2016
islam is a blood sucking cult... You can't just make your assertion based on northern muslims ( Who are good for nothing scums of the earth). Take a look at the middle east, Paris, Belgium etc, who take tough stance against their nefarious ways. The ones that appear docile have been tamed by the privileges they enjoy. The ones with nothing to lose go go to far lengths just to spill blood for their God forsaken Mohammed (pbuh).
Heineken:
may God bless you dear.. Islam is never a bad religion. Even God doesn't support all these shii these northerners are doing.. Islam is peace.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Suspects Arrested Over Kano ‘blasphemy’ Killing by Sansani: 2:24pm On Jun 10, 2016
These people should not be treated carelessly.
Let them be punished severely so as to serve as a deterrent to all
these islamic blood thirsty and demon infested beings.
How can a human be so cruel like that.
Lack of good punishment has been the factor behind this
recurrent madness of the idiotic muslims
Re: Five Suspects Arrested Over Kano ‘blasphemy’ Killing by debetmx(m): 2:24pm On Jun 10, 2016
iswallker:

look very well....they are handcuffed to each other... cheesy

Browsing from my phone
Re: Five Suspects Arrested Over Kano ‘blasphemy’ Killing by Engrr(m): 2:26pm On Jun 10, 2016
These na Boko guys in disguise!
Re: Five Suspects Arrested Over Kano ‘blasphemy’ Killing by debetmx(m): 2:26pm On Jun 10, 2016
gulfer:
You need glasses the thickness of old Coca Cola bottle.

My bad
Re: Five Suspects Arrested Over Kano ‘blasphemy’ Killing by ndcide(m): 2:26pm On Jun 10, 2016
Can someone tell us about the herds men they claimed to have arrested weeks back?

They have released them abi?

Forget this story. They may let them go when the heat is gone.
Re: Five Suspects Arrested Over Kano ‘blasphemy’ Killing by osusuallstars: 2:26pm On Jun 10, 2016
WHY WERE THEY NOT HANDCUFFED? IMAGINE CANNIBALS LOOKING HAPPIER. THIS ARREST IS A SCAM , JUST TO CALM THE GULLIBE, BUT WE HAVE BECOME MORE WISER
Re: Five Suspects Arrested Over Kano ‘blasphemy’ Killing by zicoraads: 2:30pm On Jun 10, 2016
Rxpetite...you hit the nail on the head. Our problem is not Islam, it's the North. Islam really is peaceful. I have read every part of the Koran and there is no part that proscribes what these animals did. The Hausas by their very nature are very violent people.

I bet you it would have been more same thing had it been Christianity got to them first. They would have probably practiced the Old Testament version of an 'eye for an eye' and ignored the part where Jesus Christ said you should turn the other cheek.

1 Like

Re: Five Suspects Arrested Over Kano ‘blasphemy’ Killing by Heineken(m): 2:30pm On Jun 10, 2016
ANONYDOTT:
islam is a blood sucking cult... You can't just make your assertion based on northern muslims ( Who are good for nothing scums of the earth). Take a look at the middle east, Paris, Belgium etc, who take tough stance against their nefarious ways. The ones that appear docile have been tamed by the privileges they enjoy. The ones with nothing to lose go go to far lengths just to spill blood for their God forsaken Mohammed (pbuh).
damn it... God forsaken Mohammed? Boss I hail you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

39-Year-Old Zimbabwean Lady Pays Hitmen $100 To Kill Her Lover (Photos) / 70-year-old Man Commits Suicide In Okigwe, Imo (Graphic Photos) / Army Kills Isoakpaefid Second-In-Command & Spiritualist In Akwa Ibom (Graphic P)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.