Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,778 members, 7,802,390 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

Light Bearers Schoolmistress Who Defiled A Pupil Absconds - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Light Bearers Schoolmistress Who Defiled A Pupil Absconds (15506 Views)

4-Year-Old Girl Identifies Staff Who Defiled Her Inside School’s Toilet In Minna / Man Who Defiled His 6-Year-Old Daughter, Raped Wife's Sister Attacks Journalists / 20-Year-Old Man Who Defiled A 9-Year-Old Girl Arrested In Rivers State (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Light Bearers Schoolmistress Who Defiled A Pupil Absconds by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 10, 2016
Vanguard brings to us an update on a story featured on the homepage of this forum two days ago... In case you missed it,here's the link:

https://www.nairaland.com/3153414/light-bearers-lagos-schoolmistress-defiles#46375634

School sends victim’s brother home

*Victim’s father accuses police of conspiracy

By Esther Onyegbula

LAGOS – The 27-year-old schoolmistress, Violet Enu, who was arrested and granted bail by the police in Lagos for allegedly defiling a four-year-old female pupil of Light Bearers Private School, located at Isashi area of the state, has reportedly absconded.

Vanguard learned that the suspect, who reportedly defiled one of her pupils last Thursday, fled after the case was transferred from Badagry Magistrate’s Court to Apapa Family Court on Tuesday.

It was gathered that when the victim’s parents reported at the police station on Wednesday, Enu did not turn up.

Vanguard learned that all attempts to trace the suspect, who lives at Ogbeni Achike Street, Isashi, Iba Council Development Area, by the police proved abortive. Her surety is reportedly also at large.

Meanwhile, the victim’s elder brother, who attends the same school, was sent home and prevented from attending the school’s extra-moral classes on Tuesday because of the incident.

Father’s reaction
According to the victim’s father, Chief Martins, “in a bid to create an avenue for the suspect to escape, the police referred the case to Badagry Magistrate’s Court, when they knew that cases bordering on defilement are usually heard at family court.

“Otherwise how will a division not know that Badagry Magistrate’s Court does not treat defilement cases?

“We came back from Badagry Magistrate’s Court at about 5p.m. on Tuesday, yet the police connived with the suspect to escape.

“Sincerely, I do not understand the police’s interest in the case and why they have been persuading me to settle out of court without actually investigating to find out the motive behind the abuse.

“What if it was for ritual? They are sending different lawyers to plead with me. Why are they attempting to deny my four-year-old girl justice?

“The Police at Isashi Division have not done any investigation on the case. The only thing they followed is the Mirabel report, which proved that my daughter was actually defiled.

“They granted the suspect bail and now she is at large. Her surety is also at large. I am calling on the Inspector General of Police, Solomon Arase, and Lagos State Commissioner of Police, Owoseni Fatai, to please intervene in the case.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/06/schoolmistress-accused-defiling-4-yr-old-female-pupil-absconds/

1 Like

Re: Light Bearers Schoolmistress Who Defiled A Pupil Absconds by Likei(m): 12:28pm On Jun 10, 2016
if it was a man, them go say na konji push am, but for a school misstres to defile her pupil, its definately for ritual purposes.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Light Bearers Schoolmistress Who Defiled A Pupil Absconds by momentumzee: 1:03pm On Jun 10, 2016
Her actions just proved her guilt.

6 Likes

Re: Light Bearers Schoolmistress Who Defiled A Pupil Absconds by charlydamianpat(m): 1:58pm On Jun 10, 2016
if i hear.......send militant to go after her sharp sharp

1 Like

Re: Light Bearers Schoolmistress Who Defiled A Pupil Absconds by ikbnice(m): 1:59pm On Jun 10, 2016
That is just unacceptable. A kid for that matter. If she feels like trying her lesbianism skills, why can't she find some hoes like hers. The Police too is playing double here, she should have been given room to flee. Who knows if it has ritual underlining just as the father has said.
Amazingly, so some women too are perverts, that's wonderfully wonderful.

2 Likes

Re: Light Bearers Schoolmistress Who Defiled A Pupil Absconds by lammylam(f): 1:59pm On Jun 10, 2016
ehn ehn this time no be Yoruba do am lemme wait and see what their comments would be

check the name well oooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Light Bearers Schoolmistress Who Defiled A Pupil Absconds by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jun 10, 2016
Nawa o
Re: Light Bearers Schoolmistress Who Defiled A Pupil Absconds by scholes0(m): 2:00pm On Jun 10, 2016
lammylam:
ehn ehn this time no be Yoruba do am lemme wait and see what their comments would be

check the name well oooo

They won't comment.

1 Like

Re: Light Bearers Schoolmistress Who Defiled A Pupil Absconds by davedpo(m): 2:00pm On Jun 10, 2016
bad!!!!
Re: Light Bearers Schoolmistress Who Defiled A Pupil Absconds by Deen77: 2:01pm On Jun 10, 2016
Nawa for our people.
Re: Light Bearers Schoolmistress Who Defiled A Pupil Absconds by nzemila(m): 2:01pm On Jun 10, 2016
hmmmmmmm, at it again.
Re: Light Bearers Schoolmistress Who Defiled A Pupil Absconds by MadCow1: 2:01pm On Jun 10, 2016
Absconds?

Shouldnt that Biitch had been in Handcuffs the very second the Mother reported the matter? angry

And why are the other parents still sending their kids to that school? Or are they looking forward to their kids being molested?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Light Bearers Schoolmistress Who Defiled A Pupil Absconds by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 10, 2016
Nigerians are hypocrites. Yes and particularly the Christians. Sorry if this message hits you but its the fact. Its not only the said lady that would have been castigated but also her religion and yes her tribe(if she was a Hausa lady). But here we are, nobody is saying a word about her religion or tribe.

When we were young, we couldn't differentiate ourselves regardless of your Ethnic group, Religion, Tribe or whatever. But now, the country keeps regressing along different lines.

Its really a pity if our kids grow up in this new hateful dimension

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Light Bearers Schoolmistress Who Defiled A Pupil Absconds by Ayibaba1: 2:05pm On Jun 10, 2016
Like I use to say, evil has no tribe or religion, it is simply evil. I will never castigate any tribe for evil perpetrated by one of her own, I will only castigate and condemn the individual involved.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Light Bearers Schoolmistress Who Defiled A Pupil Absconds by lammylam(f): 2:07pm On Jun 10, 2016
scholes0:

They won't comment.

abi now when e no be yoruba

1 Like

Re: Light Bearers Schoolmistress Who Defiled A Pupil Absconds by holywota: 2:08pm On Jun 10, 2016
What evil act is taken place this days in our schools,you can't even trust a anybody,the fact that she ran away just proved her guilty
Re: Light Bearers Schoolmistress Who Defiled A Pupil Absconds by Proffdada: 2:08pm On Jun 10, 2016
undecided

1 Like

Re: Light Bearers Schoolmistress Who Defiled A Pupil Absconds by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 10, 2016
Even the devil is baffled at some people's level of wickness. sad
Re: Light Bearers Schoolmistress Who Defiled A Pupil Absconds by lammylam(f): 2:10pm On Jun 10, 2016
Ayibaba1:
Like I use to say, evil has no tribe or religion, it is simply evil. I will never castigate any tribe for evil perpetrated by one of her own, I will only castigate and condemn the individual involved.

those doing that should learn from u!
Re: Light Bearers Schoolmistress Who Defiled A Pupil Absconds by SSkillzzz(m): 2:12pm On Jun 10, 2016
if it had bn a man.. people would hv called men generally all sort of names *animal..beast..devil.. pedophile..e.t.c*..Evil is evil irrespective of sex or religion..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Light Bearers Schoolmistress Who Defiled A Pupil Absconds by titiakins: 2:13pm On Jun 10, 2016
The father is right

What if it for ritual purpose
Re: Light Bearers Schoolmistress Who Defiled A Pupil Absconds by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 10, 2016
If it was a man now,all these feminist nd women wrapper will have invaded this thread calling him a beast nd saying he should be killed instantly,but here we are,no comment from these sets of slowpoke's ,irony. Of life

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Light Bearers Schoolmistress Who Defiled A Pupil Absconds by SSkillzzz(m): 2:14pm On Jun 10, 2016
ollah1:
Nigerians are hypocrites. Yes and particularly the Christians. Sorry if this message hits you but its the fact. Its not only the said lady that would have been castigated but also her religion and yes her tribe(if she was a Hausa lady). But here we are, nobody is saying a word about her religion or tribe.

When we were young, we couldn't differentiate ourselves regardless of your Ethnic group, Religion, Tribe or whatever. But now, the country keeps regressing along different lines.

1 crate of Origin for this young STUNNA..

2 Likes

Re: Light Bearers Schoolmistress Who Defiled A Pupil Absconds by JustHere2Observ(f): 2:14pm On Jun 10, 2016
Lobatan
Re: Light Bearers Schoolmistress Who Defiled A Pupil Absconds by Kachi17(m): 2:17pm On Jun 10, 2016
She is a disgrace
Re: Light Bearers Schoolmistress Who Defiled A Pupil Absconds by publicenemy(m): 2:18pm On Jun 10, 2016
Good move
Re: Light Bearers Schoolmistress Who Defiled A Pupil Absconds by publicenemy(m): 2:19pm On Jun 10, 2016
lammylam:

check the name well oooo

Grow up

1 Like

Re: Light Bearers Schoolmistress Who Defiled A Pupil Absconds by publicenemy(m): 2:21pm On Jun 10, 2016
ollah1:

You have spoken,but you haven't said anything.

Why blame her actions on religion and tribe now? Your type are the problem with this world. You bring a thousand irrelevant perspective to simple situations.

3 Likes

Re: Light Bearers Schoolmistress Who Defiled A Pupil Absconds by jantavanta(m): 2:26pm On Jun 10, 2016
ikbnice:
women too...

Yes, it is a well kept secret.
Re: Light Bearers Schoolmistress Who Defiled A Pupil Absconds by delishpot: 2:32pm On Jun 10, 2016
Not to worry, Oby is working behind closed doors to resolve this evil trend.

If they finnaly catch her, they should send her to me. I will put a smile on the victims fathers face when I am done with her.
Re: Light Bearers Schoolmistress Who Defiled A Pupil Absconds by lammylam(f): 2:32pm On Jun 10, 2016
publicenemy:

Grow up

dude tell that to those who thinks Yorubas are the only ones who do bad stuff!!!!!!
Re: Light Bearers Schoolmistress Who Defiled A Pupil Absconds by farouq147(m): 2:32pm On Jun 10, 2016
Hmm! nawaoo.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Sells Father To Kidnappers For N45,000 In Osun / Bandits Kill 29 In Fresh Attack On Southern Kaduna / Alleged Killing Of DSS Officials: Family Members Cry Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.