Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

OAU Management Denies Appointing Salami As VC - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OAU Management Denies Appointing Salami As VC (9526 Views)

"Accuser Of Professor Akindele Has Refused To Come Forward" - OAU Management / UNILAG Management Denies Implementing New Dress Code For Students / OAU Management Announces Indefinite Strike on Orisun FM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OAU Management Denies Appointing Salami As VC by Otunbalarry: 12:21pm On Jun 10, 2016
Olanrewaju Oyedeji and Nelson Olaoyea adjourned

A federal high court sitting in Osogbo has adjourned the case involving Non Academic staff union of universities and Obafemi Awolowo University management till Friday 17 of June 2016.

At the court premises where The Insider was present, the judge it was learnt had to postpone due to the death of the judge handling Saraki's case.

The Judge is to be mourned for two days (Friday and Saturday).
The late judge Steven Evoh Chukwu who was ill for over a month died, in a hospital in Garki Abuja.

It was gathered that the Sitting judge said it is a slap on the court that OAU management made the appointment of a new vice chancellor despite the fact that the case is in court.

NASU Chairman,Comrade Wole Odewunmi said "we have filed a case on contempt of court as the management went ahead to appoint a vice chancellor despite the court order, we produced the publication by Tribune announcing that OAU has appointed a new VC to the court and that affirmed our claims".

Addressing members of the Association,the lead counsel of NASU S.T.A Raji said "the judge has decided to take up the inactions of the management, the lawyer of the management has even said he is not aware of the existence of a vice chancellor, the counsel to the management has denied that prof Salami has been appointed the vice chancellor, this case is ours to win and by next week Friday(17th of June) we will emerge victorious"

http://theinsidernewsng.com/new-oau-vc-court-adjourns-sitting-2/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OAU Management Denies Appointing Salami As VC by Fynestboi: 12:33pm On Jun 10, 2016
Confused set of people undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: OAU Management Denies Appointing Salami As VC by Holyfield1(m): 2:03pm On Jun 10, 2016
Yeah, I caught Lala viewing this thread, Lala are you a graduate of Ife ni grin
There are only 2 universities in Nigeria, OAU and others
Make I rest my head for here abeg, E no concern me

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OAU Management Denies Appointing Salami As VC by Proffdada: 2:03pm On Jun 10, 2016
At the court premises where The Insider was present, the judge it was learnt had to postpone due to the death of the judge handling Saraki's case.

I need saraki's native doctor for some urgent business undecided

2 Likes

Re: OAU Management Denies Appointing Salami As VC by emmyw(m): 2:04pm On Jun 10, 2016
Eyaaaa

Re: OAU Management Denies Appointing Salami As VC by ibkgab001: 2:04pm On Jun 10, 2016
Noise from the most lousy school

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OAU Management Denies Appointing Salami As VC by Beehshorp(m): 2:05pm On Jun 10, 2016
This OAU own don too much... Mtchwww..

1 Like

Re: OAU Management Denies Appointing Salami As VC by MadCow1: 2:06pm On Jun 10, 2016
huh?
Re: OAU Management Denies Appointing Salami As VC by virus05(m): 2:09pm On Jun 10, 2016
ah ah
Re: OAU Management Denies Appointing Salami As VC by SOBSISRAEL(m): 2:10pm On Jun 10, 2016
Great Ife... Every member of the community are always alert.
indecisive.
Re: OAU Management Denies Appointing Salami As VC by tabithababy(f): 2:10pm On Jun 10, 2016
This is serious. shocked. shocked

1 Like

Re: OAU Management Denies Appointing Salami As VC by OlivetBen(m): 2:11pm On Jun 10, 2016
Since this government took the mantle of leadership, it's been either promise and fail or promise and deny, say this today, deny it 2moro.the sickness has affected academic domains, Nigeria we hail thee!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OAU Management Denies Appointing Salami As VC by ANBAKO: 2:13pm On Jun 10, 2016
E gba mi ke!!! Alaininkase!!!

so Mourning of a Judge now connotes work-free day!!!
People went to work even when they were mourning due to death of Nigerian president (Yar Adua).
I pray his salary for today will be useless to him.
You can immediately deduce the type of judge he is and judgement he can pronounce.

Opportunists everywhere

Do good for good to come your way

1 Like

Re: OAU Management Denies Appointing Salami As VC by emmyojo22(m): 2:21pm On Jun 10, 2016
A house divided against itself cannot stand.
OAU should put it's house in order

EMMYOJO22 has spoken
Re: OAU Management Denies Appointing Salami As VC by truthspeaks: 2:28pm On Jun 10, 2016
Nt surprised. We r in an era of confusion, denials n disregard for court orders. According to Lie mohammed - let's blame Gej n d past 16yrs. Meanwhile in other news.....dis Buhari sef
Re: OAU Management Denies Appointing Salami As VC by genetics111: 2:29pm On Jun 10, 2016
Beehshorp:
If it pains you, please go and write another UME. Now with abolition of Post UME you may have a chance. If OAU Sneezes, the whole of Nigeria Universities will Catch Cool. Oba Awon Universities. Great Ife I love you. Aluta against all Oppression Forward ever backward never. for learning and Culture ...

11 Likes

Re: OAU Management Denies Appointing Salami As VC by PHgirl(f): 2:33pm On Jun 10, 2016
genetics111:
If it pains you, please go and write another UME. Now with abolition of Post UME you may have a chance. If OAU Sneezes, the whole of Nigeria Universities will Catch Cool. Oba Awon Universities. Great Ife I love you. Aluta against all Oppression Forward ever backward never. for learning and Culture ...

Baba, calm down.
Re: OAU Management Denies Appointing Salami As VC by adaweezy(m): 2:39pm On Jun 10, 2016
ANBAKO:
E gba mi ke!!! Alaininkase!!!

so Mourning of a Judge now connotes work-free day!!!
People went to work even when they were mourning due to death of Nigerian president (Yar Adua).
I pray his salary for today will be useless to him.
You can immediately deduce the type of judge he is and judgement he can pronounce.

Opportunists everywhere

Do good for good to come your way
Even if a Judge is retiring, a work free day would be observed too.

1 Like

Re: OAU Management Denies Appointing Salami As VC by skywalker001(m): 2:47pm On Jun 10, 2016
genetics111:
See as u dy sweat jst because u 1 hype ur skul... Where is ur certificate in dat skul and wch work has it land u ?
Re: OAU Management Denies Appointing Salami As VC by Vanpascore(m): 2:54pm On Jun 10, 2016
ok
Re: OAU Management Denies Appointing Salami As VC by allansie(m): 3:18pm On Jun 10, 2016
Great Ife!
Re: OAU Management Denies Appointing Salami As VC by MisterDreamz(m): 4:35pm On Jun 10, 2016
genetics111:
Mr "gragra" calm down...na only you go skul? Your post is totally senseless... because of people like you,being an oau student tires me sometimes.
Did the guy you quoted senselessly type anything wrong? Please let us know for what good course/reason oau has been in the news for over the last couple of months?
Call a spade a spade! There's right time to blow one's trumpet Mr man!
Re: OAU Management Denies Appointing Salami As VC by croSStodds(m): 4:39pm On Jun 10, 2016
I hope this isn't an ominous sign of an impending strike.
Re: OAU Management Denies Appointing Salami As VC by EMMANTOP1(m): 5:23pm On Jun 10, 2016
Ok o.... Let's wait and see
Re: OAU Management Denies Appointing Salami As VC by jonath0012(m): 5:32pm On Jun 10, 2016
genetics111:

Your mumuism is peerless!
Re: OAU Management Denies Appointing Salami As VC by henrycharly70(m): 9:07pm On Jun 10, 2016
feel like breaking the rules since........
Re: OAU Management Denies Appointing Salami As VC by Nino9(m): 10:03pm On Jun 10, 2016
Beehshorp:
jealousy...u prolly went to one private poly n read office management as a course

(1) (Reply)

11,350 Teachers Write Professional Exams As Lagos Leads / All You Need To Know Before Aspiring To Be A Medical Doctor. / The IQ Gap Is No Longer A Black And White Issue - The Igbo Example

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.