Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,177 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

Banks Agree To Halt Mass Sack - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Banks Agree To Halt Mass Sack (13607 Views)

Mass Sack Of Abuja Investment Company Workers Looms / First Bank Staff In Port Harcourt Reacts To Mass Sack Allegation / Mass Sack By Etisalat Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banks Agree To Halt Mass Sack by Sweetlemon(f): 3:21pm On Jun 10, 2016
truthspeaks:
APC is desperately tryin to save face wen they v lost all goodwill. If d economy was gud, wld any bank or firm dream of sacking workers? Buhari sef undecided

Oh shut up! Lost goodwill from who? The 5%? If they didn't do this now it's you that will start crying that unemployment is high forgetting that most banks have been sacking staffs every year for as long as we can remember.

1 Like

Re: Banks Agree To Halt Mass Sack by Harbeeorlar(m): 3:26pm On Jun 10, 2016
Make dem contunu to dey sack, by the time dos wey dem sack form gang and start robbing dem dem go knw hw far.
Re: Banks Agree To Halt Mass Sack by hejisman(m): 3:26pm On Jun 10, 2016
PLS ENOF OF THE SACKING. UNEMPLOYMENT IS RAVAGING GRADUATES N BANKS R BUSY RELIEVING PPLE OF THE ONES THEY HV. IT IS NOT FUNNY AT ALL. OUR HON MINISTER OF LABOUR, PLS SUSTAIN THE FIGHT OR THEY HV THEIR LINCESES WTDRWN.
Re: Banks Agree To Halt Mass Sack by msjijitar(m): 3:29pm On Jun 10, 2016
Just do as baba said, thank you PMB for saving thousands workers from being sent packing
Re: Banks Agree To Halt Mass Sack by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 10, 2016
So they can halt it. Nigeria Sef
Re: Banks Agree To Halt Mass Sack by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 3:37pm On Jun 10, 2016
I would rather be self made than yv others toy with my life
Re: Banks Agree To Halt Mass Sack by chuksmad(m): 3:49pm On Jun 10, 2016
Ngige is working. I trust that man who is the pacesetter in Anambra politics to deliver. Thank you Ngige, thank you PMB
Re: Banks Agree To Halt Mass Sack by anigold(m): 3:56pm On Jun 10, 2016
McBrooklyn:
Yeah! They Better stop it cos the sacking of a thing ain't funny anymore! Na so dem sack Bro Kola for my side and the dude wan hang himself if not for the interference of his neighbors, Bro Kola would have been a dead man now probably in a body bag now angry

Meanwhile . . .

*** How to Deal with Someone Who is Disturbing You with Unnecessary Calls *** cheesy cheesy

"Go to OLX, Advertise iPhone 6 for 20,000naira. Leave His or Her Number as Contact There, and then Sit Back, Smile and Drink Chilled Zobo" grin grin grin

You can try cos it is simple and effective and you can actually thank me later cool

lol u wicked dem go call am 50 times in 2 minutes
Re: Banks Agree To Halt Mass Sack by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:05pm On Jun 10, 2016
bhuari is working,.........up Apc.... grin grin grin grin
Re: Banks Agree To Halt Mass Sack by Bom4Real: 4:21pm On Jun 10, 2016
What u Guys should Understand THat THE CBN IS in Support of whatever move THE Banks Make because THey Get Approval From Them,THE CEO Os Standard Chartered Used Another Word She Said IS 'Exit' From THE institutions and THat People will Keep Exiting so Long As THey Exist
Re: Banks Agree To Halt Mass Sack by babadee1(m): 4:24pm On Jun 10, 2016
truthspeaks:
APC is desperately tryin to save face wen they v lost all goodwill. If d economy was gud, wld any bank or firm dream of sacking workers? Buhari sef undecided

They do conduct lay offs every single year though. It's part of business in Nigeria.
Re: Banks Agree To Halt Mass Sack by PT001: 4:35pm On Jun 10, 2016
Please stop the sack. People are suffering enough already.
Re: Banks Agree To Halt Mass Sack by truthspeaks: 7:49pm On Jun 10, 2016
Na so e pain u reach? Banks do such but not @ dis scale n we knw it's due d result of d bad economy n bad policies of dis govt. Believe me wen I say, thr z hunger in d land n it knows no 5percent nor 97percent unless persons like urslf is choppin frm politicians or u dnt reside in Nigeria. Believe me also wen I say I v never liked buhari for 1ce but I tot he wld hv acted as a father a nation n draw evry1 close to himself rather he acts as a tribalist n confused being (fulani herdsmen comes to mind). Most supporters of buhari in my area r regretting d votes they cast for him. They regret ever speaking for him cos d bad economy is affecting their families n loved 1s. One last thing, STFU if u can't engage in a civil discourse witout bn insultive
Sweetlemon:

Oh shut up! Lost goodwill from who? The 5%? If they didn't do this now it's you that will start crying that unemployment is high forgetting that most banks have been sacking staffs every year for as long as we can remember.
Re: Banks Agree To Halt Mass Sack by Youngzedd(m): 9:14pm On Jun 10, 2016
Salary adjustment will follow suit.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Great Friends' Zone / Release Names Of 80,115 Police Ghost Workers - Court Orders IGP / Banks Lay Off 8,584 Staff In A Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.