Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,195 members, 7,807,667 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! (134827 Views)

"The Root Of Christmas Is Demonic" - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM / PHOTOS: A Christian Believes That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ And Demonic / Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is NOT Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by Aarenasbaba(m): 5:03pm On Jun 10, 2016
That is what unemployment and poverty cause this days. If you have not eaten something good or U don't have anything in ur pocket..... u can't think straight...
where is bible verse that reveal the meaning of DAB?

1 Like

Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by Glolite(f): 5:04pm On Jun 10, 2016
The bible says "you shall have what you so". Be ready
MadCow1:
Me wey don secure five bedroom duplex with boys quarters and swimming for hellfire.

Make i dey Dab dey go jor..

Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by Orikinla(m): 5:05pm On Jun 10, 2016
What makes any dance demonic is not the choreography, but what and who you are dancing to.
If you are dabbing to the Glory of the Almighty God JEHOVAH, shout HALLELUJAH! It is not demonic.
Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by gabrielahamz(m): 5:05pm On Jun 10, 2016
I was waiting for this.. I knew someone was going to say this dance has some input from the devil. Don't you guys ever get tired?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by Donald3d(m): 5:06pm On Jun 10, 2016
this is why i always insist on building a close relationship with the Holy Spirit,you would be able to discern what is wrong from what is right,the path we have to follow would not always be spelt out plainly in the bible.Let the Holy Spirit be your guide.P.S. "Dabbing" never felt right to me,i am not saying the claims of being anti christ is true,but it just never felt right.God bless you all

4 Likes

Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by Prinxxdave: 5:06pm On Jun 10, 2016
come u beta shut up ooo....which fake news be dis na.........am Christian bt dis one na pure undiluted lie
Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by ilivehere: 5:08pm On Jun 10, 2016
oodua1stson:
You see now why it's impossible for me to be a Christian?

Most of them are paranoid and stoopid

Anti Christ? Believe me, you need anti malaria grin

Lmao.......he truly needs anti malaria
Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by MadCow1: 5:08pm On Jun 10, 2016
Glolite:
The bible says "you shall have what you so". Be ready

Lol..

Yeah, the Bible says a whole alot of bullshit too.. grin

Dab!

[img]http:///media/12-07-2015/s06S2A.gif[/img]
Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by AmAlbert(m): 5:08pm On Jun 10, 2016
Omo my own Christianity no deaf, daft and blind like this o, una for kuku SAY DAB na d step wey Satan do before God pursue am come earth
Ndi ofeke Ndi ara
Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by busomma: 5:10pm On Jun 10, 2016
Abeg carry ur out of sync preaching dey ur house. What's anti Christ or demonic about it for crying out loud? Just ordinary dance. That's how the whole country got buried in religious dogma to the point that nobody can think for his/herself anymore.
Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by ring7(m): 5:11pm On Jun 10, 2016
Abegiii just 5 recipient ,that his family not a group chat jare
Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by BABANGBALI: 5:11pm On Jun 10, 2016
Abeg how dem dey dance am?VickyRotex rokiatu msglobalwonder Freeglobe Aminat508 Prettythicksme funjosh eleko1 funmilade11 osusumustflow and chukwudi44 come and dance it for me
Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by blowjob: 5:13pm On Jun 10, 2016
GurlFriend:
Someone, in a broadcast message Whatsapp message currently making the rounds says the trending dance move 'dab' is demonic.

The message also goes further to spell out the full meaning of DAB.

When I read it, I just shook my head

Read the full message after the below. Get ready to be 'overgasted' and 'flabberwhelmed'.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/06/omgdo-you-know-that-new-dance.html
WE HEAR,Mr I TOO KNOW.. grin grin grin grin
Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by musaapollos: 5:14pm On Jun 10, 2016
during the time of noah msg have been passed around just like this.. people start to critise untill until d worse happen. take heed ohhh

1 Like

Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by easiest(m): 5:15pm On Jun 10, 2016
Why dancing in worshipping God anyway?
Dance is a way of having fun, I never read in the Bible where Jesus christ dance in worshiping God.
confused jare
Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by kobonaire(m): 5:15pm On Jun 10, 2016
oodua1stson:
You see now why it's impossible for me to be a Christian?
Most of them are paranoid and stoopid
Anti Christ? Believe me, you need anti malaria grin
Well it is better than being a Muslim.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 5:17pm On Jun 10, 2016
I'mnot surprised though

Almost everything in the world today is Anti-christ.. The Devil is really at work.

I even believe the current Pope Francis is the Anti-christ and I will soon write up my evidences about it.
Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by Wonderboy1(m): 5:18pm On Jun 10, 2016
Naija I hail thee.....
Meanwhile for your diesel engine generators check here https://www.nairaland.com/3012099/order-tokunbo-diesel-generators-spare
Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by tgmservice: 5:19pm On Jun 10, 2016
it's not demonic it's annoying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by hopara1(m): 5:21pm On Jun 10, 2016
Akshow:
Seriously Like seriously When will these religious people ever get sense

They are so absorbed in the idea of an antichrist and enemies that they believe and ascribe every thing to enemies. You go to church and hear everybody praying their enemies should die like what da eff??
Brother,whats d problem,are you always like this?
Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by MemeTroll: 5:23pm On Jun 10, 2016
GurlFriend:
Someone, in a broadcast message Whatsapp message currently making the rounds says the trending dance move 'dab' is demonic.

The message also goes further to spell out the full meaning of DAB.

When I read it, I just shook my head

Read the full message after the below. Get ready to be 'overgasted' and 'flabberwhelmed'.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/06/omgdo-you-know-that-new-dance.html
most retar.ded shit I've read all day

1 Like

Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by Amberon11: 5:24pm On Jun 10, 2016
Point of correction. Christians don't pray for our enemies to die. We pray for evil powers to die. This is because our weapons of warfare are not carnal, so also those who we fight against are not carnal. They are not seen by mortal eyes.
Akshow:
Seriously Like seriously When will these religious people ever get sense

They are so absorbed in the idea of an antichrist and enemies that they believe and ascribe every thing to enemies. You go to church and hear everybody praying their enemies should die like what da eff??
Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by Akshow: 5:27pm On Jun 10, 2016
hopara1:
Brother,whats d problem,are you always like this?

Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by 01Mysticdon(m): 5:28pm On Jun 10, 2016
Keep deceiving yourselves.
Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by Akshow: 5:30pm On Jun 10, 2016
Amberon11:
Point of correction. Christians don't pray for our enemies to die. We pray for evil powers to die. This is because our weapons of warfare are not carnal, so also those who we fight against are not carnal. They are not seen by mortal eyes.
get well soon from your delusion.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by hopara1(m): 5:30pm On Jun 10, 2016
[quote author=Akshow post=46454505][/quote]Brother pls are u having a headache,ee joo take ur pill.
Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by Ranchhoddas: 5:33pm On Jun 10, 2016
abumeinben:
sad

sad

Even if you dont believe this "dab" thing, you believe there's GSM...that is a system where only you possess your number globally.

NUBAN...only you possess the bank account globally

BVN...All your NUBANs, if you have more than one bank account, are tied to this.

If you haven't heard of Networked Society, or IoT(Internet of Things), then you really need Christ.

I'm still researching on this IoT thing with reference to the Bible .

Antichrist is real, just that Africa is delaying him in terms of tech advancement
Sharap.
Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by Weah96: 5:33pm On Jun 10, 2016
Noisy people. Dab started as a song by the rap group called Migos from Atlanta. Migos is short for amigos, or friends in Spanish.

It's a reference to recreational drug use, probably a dab of cocaine. But anything can be dabbed, even candy or fufu.
Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by flokii: 5:36pm On Jun 10, 2016
Funny..

Wat's not demonic that we still av around.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by mamachizzy(f): 5:39pm On Jun 10, 2016
Since the day somebody said wearing pyjamas (trousers) to bed is a sin, for us ladies, that is the day I gave up on some so called christians. With the rate at which they tag everything as sin, we are all going to hell.!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by KunAviero(m): 5:40pm On Jun 10, 2016
Thunfer will fire the person that tried to Insult my intelligence with this rubbish. Nonsense.
Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by ALAYORMII: 5:40pm On Jun 10, 2016
When LOL just came out

They said it's Anti-Christ

They said LOL stands for

L--- Lucifer

O--- Our

L--- Lord

People and conspiracy are like Nigerian Police and Bribe

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Serious About Becoming A Satanist?(read This!) / Christian Songs / Church Of Luminants In USA: End Time Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.