Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,848 members, 7,806,398 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! (134822 Views)

"The Root Of Christmas Is Demonic" - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM / PHOTOS: A Christian Believes That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ And Demonic / Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is NOT Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 10, 2016
That wont be funny very soon
MadCow1:
Me wey don secure five bedroom duplex with boys quarters and swimming for hellfire.

Make i dey Dab dey go jor..

Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by geswith: 8:39pm On Jun 10, 2016
kobonaire:
Well it is better than being a Muslim.

Thank GOD for christianity.look at the way people spill insults on the bible and all sorts.yet nothing happens because of christ in us. throw insults at the quran in kano and you will be beheaded and chopped to pieces.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by abumeinben(m): 8:40pm On Jun 10, 2016
6digitscomrade:
eehnnn dat africa is delaying was an insult to all u spelt out...am sorry if someone was to av read all u told he/she cud av believed until those last words..u know whycuz if dis aforementioned of urs was truly spiritual and the anti christ is so dreadful and powerful then he cud conquer the world at onceor better still in ur own words accelerate africa's tech advancement.

Not an insult bruh,

Bit an obvious truth...3G network gained ground in Nigeria in 2010/2011. Been in use in the developed wsince 1998. The world powers would power this Antichrist through Tech service providers.
Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by abumeinben(m): 8:42pm On Jun 10, 2016
specimenC:

Mehn!!!!i wanted to shake my head for you,but as per Ii get stiff neck, make I just rotate my whole body for you.

grin
an obvious truth...3G network gained ground in Nigeria in 2010/2011. Been in use in the developed wsince 1998. The world powers would power this Antichrist through Tech service providers.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by Lilimax(f): 8:42pm On Jun 10, 2016
omolola15:

Great now i can tell you what they did.

Why is it that anything they don't understand is anti Christ. Don jazzy was in studio and he decided to concoct one nonsense and call it dorobuchi. Next we'll hear is anti Christ. Again they'll say every musicians are cultist. I have a 17yrs old brother on his way to greatness. After he don blow then one mumu will now be telling me he's illuminati. Na sango go kill the person.

Seeing some comments on this thread and I'm asking myself that are we this stupid in this country. Some nigerians Christianity self pass pope own.

I get tired when I see different messages on whatsapp and facebook about different things. I believe in God and his prophets but I'm not so stupid to the essence that I'll call creativity anti Christ.

Small time they'll tell me to comment amen on a post on fb or die. Mumu people.
Your last paragraph got me laughing smiley I usually ignore such posts on FB.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by abumeinben(m): 8:43pm On Jun 10, 2016
ojofree:

I hope you have refused owning any of these aforementioned numbers.

Nope, I got them... remember, the Bible makes it clear that without these marks, no trade for you. These marks are still on devices, soon on the human body
Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by fejicruz(m): 8:49pm On Jun 10, 2016
The other time, people like the author of this tread stated that the meaning of "LOL" was "Lucifer Our Lord". This stuffs keeps getting dumber & dumber by the day.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by StarMogul(m): 9:05pm On Jun 10, 2016
winner01:
They pushed it to the front page to ridicule christianity, not because the Op makes any sense.
Well dey succeeded angry
Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by MadCow1: 9:09pm On Jun 10, 2016
Glitzdasilva:
That wont be funny very soon

Im sure it won't be.. grin

Atleast I have a head start on preparation on a lot of others still living in denial.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by Maxcollins042(m): 9:50pm On Jun 10, 2016
That was a rocket from Payet. That strike reminds me of FIFA2015

1 Like

Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by kobonaire(m): 10:04pm On Jun 10, 2016
oodua1stson:
hahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahah Na to run oooo grin
thank you my broda.
Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 10, 2016
Religion has been problem and will always be, even the missionaries that brought it didn't take it this far. Everything devilish it means you know the devil for you to know he also #Dab must all everything be attached to devil? Claiming religious yet not religious people even Electric Light,Cars,Houses,Clothes might probably be devilish because we were created naked we should still be using leaves to cover because almost everything is devilish to you guys.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by coolclarke(m): 10:39pm On Jun 10, 2016
Shey na everytin wey dey demonic ni...make dem trash dat talk jhor....dem for talk sey d way david praised God in the bible too waz demonic....#be_optimistic
Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by tosinjay(m): 10:52pm On Jun 10, 2016
Must they tell us before we know what's not, any dance inspired from anything worldly isn't fit and is evil. The person who made broadcast is only teaching people not to DAB, what of other things prople do that's sinful. If we have true conviction in Christ we'll know what's not and be able to maintain purity not by saying this is this and that's that. Majority of us are on a broad way already whether DAB or not!!
Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by fejicruz(m): 11:05pm On Jun 10, 2016
You will definitely be beheaded if you had said this about that religion....
MadCow1:

Lol..

Yeah, the Bible says a whole alot of bullshit too.. grin
Dab!

[img]http:///media/12-07-2015/s06S2A.gif[/img]
Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by tr3y(m): 11:21pm On Jun 10, 2016
Okay. Maybe this thread deserve a counnter thread.

At least I can say dab dance is for christ coz it stands for Devil's a b1tch
Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by Tolubory(m): 11:22pm On Jun 10, 2016
GurlFriend:
Someone, in a broadcast message Whatsapp message currently making the rounds says the trending dance move 'dab' is demonic.

The message also goes further to spell out the full meaning of DAB.

When I read it, I just shook my head

Read the full message after the below. Get ready to be 'overgasted' and 'flabberwhelmed'.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/06/omgdo-you-know-that-new-dance.html
Leave those people jare ....
Every thing wey dey Trend nah
Anti Christ.....
Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by ewosk: 11:25pm On Jun 10, 2016
Nothing new in this dab or whatever

Luda & co have been doing this like a over a decade ago.....
Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by Caseless: 11:51pm On Jun 10, 2016
ifenes:
Religion at its best. Mobile phones,pianos,loud speakers are also anti-Christ and things of the world. Christians should learn from jesus by gathering in the wilderness to preach and learn their acid mythology teachings
tell them...
Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by Nobody: 12:07am On Jun 11, 2016
Demonstrating Antichrist's Bow grin grin

*Sigh*
Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by TheAziz: 12:50am On Jun 11, 2016
na wa for all these people, soon they will say blinking of the eye is anti Christ, na dem sabi sha
Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by absolutism: 1:04am On Jun 11, 2016
There is no Christ saviour, hence there is no Antichrist. Don't stop dancing if you like the dance
Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by SkinnyDude(m): 1:34am On Jun 11, 2016
in Migos' voice ''dabbing is a way of fashion
Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by kumulus(m): 2:00am On Jun 11, 2016
The number one brainwashing and mind-numbing tool humanity ever invented; Religion and Classroom Education......in that very order.

"Don't let them fool you. No, don't even let them school you. We have a mind of our own"
- Bob Marley
Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by UnaDonStart(m): 3:03am On Jun 11, 2016
jaybee3:
Una don start una craze Ehn?

Antichrist ko anti missile ni

Mcheew

Awon were
hey why you mention me,wetin i do you,oya DAB for antichrist jor!!!!
Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by AAinEqGuinea: 3:42am On Jun 11, 2016
Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by Nobody: 4:46am On Jun 11, 2016
The way I see it, the rabble rouser who started this falsehood is inadvertently pushing the agenda of the kingdom of darkness.

To all the so-called Christians tagging Bill Gates, Pope as agents of the anti Christ, pick one Nigerian Christian who did more charitable acts to Nigerians than Mr Gates. Nigerian Christians are only interested in rigidly keeping the law subserviently in a cold and mechanical fashion like the Pharisees of old, devoid of all humanity and benevolence. Rather than show love they're quick to put down agnostics and atheists here in this forum. Personally, I have deep respect for the atheists because it takes more faith to believe there's no God given the intricate designs of creation, which suggests the presence of a higher power.

It's the same Christians who left a young "witch" to die in 2016 A.D. but are quick to condemn the tattoo rocking Danish aid worker who rescued him. My "born again" ex couldn't attend the wedding of our good friend because she had choir practice on the same day, whereas the wedding venue is 5 mins walking distance from her church. Hypocrite much?
Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by Nobody: 6:43am On Jun 11, 2016
Feranchek:
Nna ehn!! Watin pesin no go hear for this naija??!! The way some people take carrey church for head ehn....!!! Na this kain pipo go lie down for ground make dia pastor drive untop dia back. Iranu. undecided

See as your mouth twist go up like say you wan kiss moon.
Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by henrynick(m): 6:48am On Jun 11, 2016
abumeinben:
sad

sad

Even if you dont believe this "dab" thing, you believe there's GSM...that is a system where only you possess your number globally.

NUBAN...only you possess the bank account globally

BVN...All your NUBANs, if you have more than one bank account, are tied to this.

If you haven't heard of Networked Society, or IoT(Internet of Things), then you really need Christ.

I'm still researching on this IoT thing with reference to the Bible .

Antichrist is real, just that Africa is delaying him in terms of tech advancement

You stupid as fvck
Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by Nobody: 6:52am On Jun 11, 2016
Phlegmwash:
The way I see it, the rabble rouser who started this falsehood is inadvertently pushing the agenda of the kingdom of darkness.

To all the so-called Christians tagging Bill Gates, Pope as agents of the anti Christ, pick one Nigerian Christian who did more charitable acts to Nigerians than Mr Gates. Nigerian Christians are only interested in rigidly keeping the law subserviently in a cold and mechanical fashion like the Pharisees of old, devoid of all humanity and benevolence. Rather than show love they're quick to put down agnostics and atheists here in this forum. Personally, I have deep respect for the atheists because it takes more faith to believe there's no God given the intricate designs of creation, which suggests the presence of a higher power.

It's the same Christians who left a young "witch" to die in 2016 A.D. but are quick to condemn the tattoo rocking Danish aid worker who rescued him. My "born again" ex couldn't attend the wedding of our good friend because she had choir practice on the same day, whereas the wedding venue is 5 mins walking distance from her church. Hypocrite much?

Well how can you validate those charity claims? How can you tell his "generosity" is genuine? Only when the "Media" tells you. And who controls said Media? Yea rich af people like Billy G. Everything in this realm is about control - if you're not "in control, you're under or out of control" Don't buy into Media hype & Internet sensations. They can cook up stories for people to swallow whole. They use all these "tricks" by their puppets to desensitize the masses thus bringing them closer to their agenda. It doesn't matter how long it takes them, as long as they keep getting their money to further their goals. No one outside their circle knows what goes on behind the scenes.
Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by menxer: 7:04am On Jun 11, 2016
abumeinben:
sad

sad

Even if you dont believe this "dab" thing, you believe there's GSM...that is a system where only you possess your number globally.

NUBAN...only you possess the bank account globally

BVN...All your NUBANs, if you have more than one bank account, are tied to this.

If you haven't heard of Networked Society, or IoT(Internet of Things), then you really need Christ.

I'm still researching on this IoT thing with reference to the Bible .

Antichrist is real, just that Africa is delaying him in terms of tech advancement

Which of the above listed do you not have?

Are you aware the Catholic Pope said Jesus Christ is the son of Lucifer ? grin

Why break our head over what we accepted as told without any way of verification?
Re: Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! by frankanyiks(m): 7:09am On Jun 11, 2016
GurlFriend:
Bill Gates doing the dab. Could he be anti-Christ? Lol

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/06/omgdo-you-know-that-new-dance.html
dunno..but he is an atheist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Serious About Becoming A Satanist?(read This!) / Christian Songs / Church Of Luminants In USA: End Time Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.