Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,802 members, 7,802,562 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

What Is The Best Way To Send Money Online From Nigeria To USA? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Is The Best Way To Send Money Online From Nigeria To USA? (519 Views)

Make Money Online From Your Website With Less Traffic / Mark Zuckerberg's Favourite Photos From Nigeria / How To Send Document Files Like PDF On Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Way To Send Money Online From Nigeria To USA? by naijatechworld: 4:41pm On Jun 10, 2016
Good Afternoon, I want to pay somebody for a freelancing job they've done for me but Im presently in Nigeria while he is in USA. What is the best way to send the money to him? Please advise me thanks.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Send Money Online From Nigeria To USA? by gidimasters(m): 4:44pm On Jun 10, 2016
naijatechworld:
Good Afternoon, I want to pay somebody for a freelancing job they've done for me but Im presently in Nigeria while he is in USA. What is the best way to send the money to him? Please advise me thanks.
western union or moneygram..... u can as well wire it to his acct

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Way To Send Money Online From Nigeria To USA? by naijatechworld: 5:26pm On Jun 10, 2016
gidimasters:
western union or moneygram..... u can as well wire it to his acct

Thank you very much. I really appreciate it @gidimasters. Be safe n have a good day.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Send Money Online From Nigeria To USA? by gidimasters(m): 5:51pm On Jun 10, 2016
naijatechworld:

Thank you very much. I really appreciate it @gidimasters. Be safe n have a good day.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Send Money Online From Nigeria To USA? by walepinna(m): 9:58am On Jun 14, 2016
@gidimasters Please do u knw the exchnage rate for moneygram to the US... Thanks

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Way To Send Money Online From Nigeria To USA? by gidimasters(m): 10:02am On Jun 14, 2016
walepinna:
@gidimasters Please do u knw the exchnage rate for moneygram to the US... Thanks
no

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Does Glo Have Dirty Ips / Cheap US Adsense Account 4 Sale / Web Designer For A Simple 1 Page Website And Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.