Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,811 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? (22394 Views)

Why Are Guys So Desperate For A Girlfriend! / Why Are Guys So Quick To Like A Female Nairaland Profile Pics? / Why Are Guys So Cheap ...?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by ClintonDal(m): 4:32pm On Jun 11, 2016
Lol, isn't it better he just stated his intentions immediately for you to decide if it's okay to continue or not. Many guys pretend for weeks, even months and when they get the cookie.... off they go!
Besides there are also a million sex starved girls out there, they are not just outspoken about it that's all. And I've met my fair share, so it's safe to say that most folks are sex starved. Don't make it look like only men love sex, it's wrong.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by Johncuba(m): 4:53pm On Jun 11, 2016
Sexytemi:

Just say u want me to quote u Mr low self esteem, can u hear how stupi.d u sound, i should go n bleach because your foolish find it offensive to your demented mind, abeg no vex o, is it your body, your entire family's body, or even any of your ugly gfs body that u now feel you have any right to tell me what to do?, why won't they b right, when you all are of d same breed, silly scallywag....
ua damn too ugly to be on nairaland...get the f'ck back to 2go wia u would be patronised...and about bleaching ur scale-like skin,i guess dats d ultimate remedy! Please dont quote me again!!!
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by Sexytemi(f): 5:20pm On Jun 11, 2016
Johncuba:
ua damn too ugly to be on nairaland...get the f'ck back to 2go wia u would be patronised...and about bleaching ur scale-like skin,i guess dats d ultimate remedy! Please dont quote me again!!!

Lolgringringringringringringrin;Dhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahshah(am so sure u wondering y am laughing so hardwinkgringringrin), well, i had to feed my curiosity and check out the person calling me ugly, n i found out it was an agama lizard that had uploaded a pic as his dp since july 2014 yet got only 2 like( chaiii, how pathetic), just to cover how ugly u are u had to use a black n white filter but still...YOU DAMM UGLY!!!!!, jezzxz.....you need to take your own advice about the bleaching cream, check my dp, no filter, the normal self, am sure you must be dying of low self esteem that u couldn't upload any decent pix of u after 2yrs, u need help.....
Won't be shocked if u life starts and ends on sex chat, do u even have gfs?, cox am so sure no girl would want to date an ugly agama looking guy as u...so a pity....

I'm so allergic to ugly guys, pls stay off my mention unless u handsome n got love for yourself....

P.s....I AM BLACK AND I LOVE IT!!!!!!!grinkisskiss.....HATERZ GO HANG YOURSELVES OR JUMP DOWN FROM THE CLOSEST BRIDGE TO YOUR HOUSE!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by Sexytemi(f): 5:25pm On Jun 11, 2016
ClintonDal:
Lol, isn't it better he just stated his intentions immediately for you to decide if it's okay to continue or not. Many guys pretend for weeks, even months and when they get the cookie.... off they go!
Besides there are also a million sex starved girls out there, they are not just outspoken about it that's all. And I've met my fair share, so it's safe to say that most folks are sex starved. Don't make it look like only men love sex, it's wrong.

Lolgringringringrin.....but he blocked me after i said i dont do sex chat?, anyways, tnx for d way u replied in a civil manner, it shows you're a decent....n i couldnt agree more on girls been sex starved too, its just that guys own are just wayyyyy toooooo muchwinkwinkwink

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by anyicash(m): 5:41pm On Jun 11, 2016
Sexytemi:

There's a saying that don't judge or u be judged, u should have asked me if this was my real pic i used as dp on 2go before spewing thrash....

You feel u can talk, but don't know your mouth is filled with garbage....am so sure you're one of the s.ex starved dude am talking about.
but on the other hand, why will you use another person's pic as yours? u are fake na.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by Sexytemi(f): 5:46pm On Jun 11, 2016
anyicash:
but on the other hand, why will you use another person's pic as yours? u are fake na.

Hmmmm, pls can u answer this question for me truthfully?, between nairaland and 2go which one has more users?, if i can upload my face on NL then i dont see reasons y u should call me fake.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by tylerbraid(m): 6:03pm On Jun 11, 2016
Sexytemi:

Lol, nah...dos i tag pervs actually deserve to be called that.
alright then... Enjoy your weekend, see ya!
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by Sexytemi(f): 6:05pm On Jun 11, 2016
tylerbraid:
alright then... Enjoy your weekend, see ya!

And u toowinkwinksmileysmiley
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by Allen97(m): 6:16pm On Jun 11, 2016
well i feel u girls strted it... if u had nt taken d fruit we wuld hav ntin lik sex tu tink bout....
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jun 11, 2016
Obas101:

U don't even understand what you are saying. Yeah it's a figure of speech nd a very bad one. U should b more ashamed of ursef for actually putting a stand on it dat ur father nd Brothers are also there. Attributing all men to be dogs in this context means they are wired to think of only sex when they meet any lady even ur married father. It shows how disrespectful u are. I can as well say all women are bitches bt i won't because unlike you I'm not crazy nd i have people I adore.
Also the line was to make u realize ur stupidity nd think properly nxt tym b4 u write bt still.. U know d rest
Pls don't be offended, but you don't seem too enlightened. A figure of speech is a statement that can't be taken at face value i.e. It should not be taken literally. There's nothing like good or bad figure of speech. Maybe what you meant was that I was incorrect in classifying my comment as a figure of speech. That's like saying that's a bad pronoun or verb. I'm sure even you can see how you might come across as being non too bright.
Most men are born with a healthy sexual appetite, which means no matter how much my dad loves my mother, if he sees an attractive lady he will have sexual urges. I respect him because I know that despite these urges, he and my brothers would control themselves and not indulge in anything shameful, like begging a girl for sex/sexchat on 2go. A pity some guys out there refuse to control themselves.......

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by ClintonDal(m): 6:18pm On Jun 11, 2016
Sexytemi:

Lolgringringringrin.....but he blocked me after i said i dont do sex chat?, anyways, tnx for d way u replied in a civil manner, it shows you're a decent....n i couldnt agree more on girls been sex starved too, its just that guys own are just wayyyyy toooooo muchwinkwinkwink
Haha, who wouldn't block you after messing up like that? Don't mind my civility, it might just be an act.. *who knows* It's much cos the potency of testosterone over shadows that of estrogen.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by anyicash(m): 6:18pm On Jun 11, 2016
Sexytemi:

Hmmmm, pls can u answer this question for me truthfully?, between nairaland and 2go which one has more users?, if i can upload my face on NL then i dont see reasons y u should call me fake.
i didn't call you fake but the act of using someone's pic instead of yours is faking.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by KnightDiva(f): 6:18pm On Jun 11, 2016
cridbak:
Wow!!!! Dope...lol
cheesy LMAO
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 11, 2016
slyrone:
. this is disappointing hajia smh you just fancied yourself the judge and jury.
Ok, I'll beg God for forgiveness
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by KnightDiva(f): 6:20pm On Jun 11, 2016
Sexytemi:

I had to go and check your dp, and i was right, you're nothing but a no do good, slu.tty, w.horish daughter of a pro.stitue, if you had any decency in u, u won't have uploaded such a x-rated pics, but because you're a who.re u have to put things that represents you....

Why are u so scared of uploading your own pics, ohhhh, lemme guess, its cox u're as ugly as a mule, in fact am sure a mule is far prettier than you.....u reek of low self esteem, bleeping id.iot whose mom refused to train.
Mad woman spotted cheesy

FAT BABOON grin

E pain am tongue
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by Sexytemi(f): 6:22pm On Jun 11, 2016
ClintonDal:

Haha, who wouldn't block you after messing up like that? Don't mind my civility, it might just be an act.. *who knows* It's much cos the potency of testosterone over shadows that of estrogen.

Lolgringringrin...okay ooo
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by KnightDiva(f): 6:24pm On Jun 11, 2016
Sexytemi:

Lolgringringringrin.....

Look @ this i.diotic st.upid daughter of a wh.ore, am so sure you're one of those id.iotic girls that does se.x chats with guys and that has made guys believe that all ladies are wh.ores as u....

You called me fat, yes am fat and i love it, what are you ehn bonga fish, tinrin gbeku panla, foolish toothpick, am sure you're damm jealous cox u got no asset n you soo thin your bf must be complaining about how your bones pierce him, ugl.y disgusting mof.o, i won't be surprised if u sell your body for airtime on social media.

created a topic on how to curb the craze about se.x chat and this b.itch dares to say rubbish cox she does it without shame, talking about my moniker, am Sexy and I know it, i won't because of some low lifes like u feel low about myself, what is a diva by d way?, nonsense as.shole, foolish stinking smelling pu.ssy owing wh.ore.....

I so got your time, you just met your match today as.shole b.itch, if u think say u get craze i go tell u say i got mental.
100 naira olosho

don't bath me with your deranged spittle cheesy
street fucke.r I touched a cord grintongue
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by Sexytemi(f): 6:25pm On Jun 11, 2016
KnightDiva:

Mad woman spotted cheesy

FAT BABOON grin

E pain am tongue

Lolgringringrin...the foolish one is back....or lemme guess u went to attend to your customers?, ashewo kobo kobo oshi...omo ale jati jati...

I know who u are behind that moniker, dont worry, u would soon be exposed here on Nl, and that competition u wont win....u would only see yourself winning in dreams, but never in reality, coz a SL.ut would never be made queen...as.shole.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by Sexytemi(f): 6:28pm On Jun 11, 2016
KnightDiva:

100 naira olosho

don't bath me with your deranged spittle cheesy
street fucke.r I touched a cord grintongue

awwwww, @ least am #100 olosho, am more expensive than a 10kobo olosho as yourself, you're d lowest of all lows....i dont feel hurt by your words cox u dont mean sh.it beside me.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by Sexytemi(f): 6:30pm On Jun 11, 2016
anyicash:
i didn't call you fake but the act of using someone's pic instead of yours is faking.

ohhhh...okay.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by joey150(m): 6:50pm On Jun 11, 2016
Sexytemi:

Aww thanks for the compliment, but i hardly give my contact to strangers.
but nawa oh.. Everybody you know today were once strangers. I see no harm in allowing him send you a pm or something.

You girls behave like some chicken god sometimes.

Lord knows i no dey send una sef.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by Johncuba(m): 7:34pm On Jun 11, 2016
Sexytemi:

Lolgringringringringringringrin;Dhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahshah(am so sure u wondering y am laughing so hardwinkgringringrin), well, i had to feed my curiosity and check out the person calling me ugly, n i found out it was an agama lizard that had uploaded a pic as his dp since july 2014 yet got only 2 like( chaiii, how pathetic), just to cover how ugly u are u had to use a black n white filter but still...YOU DAMM UGLY!!!!!, jezzxz.....you need to take your own advice about the bleaching cream, check my dp, no filter, the normal self, am sure you must be dying of low self esteem that u couldn't upload any decent pix of u after 2yrs, u need help.....
Won't be shocked if u life starts and ends on sex chat, do u even have gfs?, cox am so sure no girl would want to date an ugly agama looking guy as u...so a pity....

I'm so allergic to ugly guys, pls stay off my mention unless u handsome n got love for yourself....

P.s....I AM BLACK AND I LOVE IT!!!!!!!grinkisskiss.....HATERZ GO HANG YOURSELVES OR JUMP DOWN FROM THE CLOSEST BRIDGE TO YOUR HOUSE!!!!!!
i was gonna upload recent pix of myself on hia...buh on a 2nd tot,i decided against dat move...i dont have a point to prove to an ugly-looking b*itch like you...my recent pix will get u drooling and wallowing in lust. Go f*uck urself...no1 wants to f*uck u on hia...u got enuff attention already. SLUT.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by anyicash(m): 7:54pm On Jun 11, 2016
Sexytemi:

ohhhh...okay.
you are quite a pretty black girl..lovely selfie u got there.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by Sexytemi(f): 8:05pm On Jun 11, 2016
Johncuba:
i was gonna upload recent pix of myself on hia...buh on a 2nd tot,i decided against dat move...i dont have a point to prove to an ugly-looking b*itch like you...my recent pix will get u drooling and wallowing in lust. Go f*uck urself...no1 wants to f*uck u on hia...u got enuff attention already. SLUT.

awwwww, e pain am o tonguetonguetonguegringringrin.....hope u can read what a sensible guy has to say

anyicash:
you are quite a pretty black girl..lovely selfie u got there.

Awwww....tnx, am blusing......winkwinkwink

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by anyicash(m): 10:03pm On Jun 11, 2016
Sexytemi:

awwwww, e pain am o tonguetonguetonguegringringrin.....hope u can read what a sensible guy has to say

Awwww....tnx, am blusing......winkwinkwink
don't blush yet, or u mean you are brushing your teeth now?
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by Obas101(m): 10:10pm On Jun 11, 2016
AsmauDanjuma:
Pls don't be offended, but you don't seem too enlightened. A figure of speech is a statement that can't be taken at face value i.e. It should not be taken literally. There's nothing like good or bad figure of speech. Maybe what you meant was that I was incorrect in classifying my comment as a figure of speech. That's like saying that's a bad pronoun or verb. I'm sure even you can see how you might come across as being non too bright.
Most men are born with a healthy sexual appetite, which means no matter how much my dad loves my mother, if he sees an attractive lady he will have sexual urges. I respect him because I know that despite these urges, he and my brothers would control themselves and not indulge in anything shameful, like begging a girl for sex/sexchat on 2go. A pity some guys out there refuse to control themselves.......
What are you saying? undecided anyway i won't take you seriously anymore.
2go is for kids grow up
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by BraniacX(m): 11:19pm On Jun 11, 2016
Simple undecided

We are sexually hyperactive! Well, I am at least.......................meaning we can hardly ever get enough sex wink

Chikena!
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by raphrinco: 11:53pm On Jun 11, 2016
And why do most ladies sleep around and call it runs? Yet they ve satisfied their purse and punny shocked shocked
AsmauDanjuma:
Geez dude, its called a figure of speech. Ever heard of this new stuff trending called sarcasm?? undecided
Anyway men are born with this dog instinct to mate wildly. The only difference is that some men control it, while others don't. So while men might be wired to be horndogs/cheats it can be controlled. The real question here, should be why don't all men control it? Why do some men embrace the animalistic instinct to sow their wild oats to the four corners of the earth?
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by AprokoNaija: 12:18am On Jun 12, 2016
Sexytemi:

Lolgringringrin, i'm saucy and proud to idi.ots like u who don't have common sense, and all you think about with that blocked head of yours is sex, y won't u find it offensive when i came after your types, stupi.d perverted sex starved annoying mof.o.
The same olosho job your mom did that she had u, and your sis are doing to feed you guys, and the one your daughters would join in d future, because its takes someone who lives, sleeps, wakes, n eat with an olosho to know one....mtxhewww.

You're pathetic...
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by raphrinco: 12:30am On Jun 12, 2016
Most girls are now into what they call runz babes ,yet they wake up early and rush back home, cat walking in the street and calling guys dogs, yet same dogs pay them after sex. These days ladies ask for transport after visiting a guy, when you give her the normal transport she will like ask you "Come am I not going to eat ,buy call cards ,pads and etc grin grin grin who is deceiving who ? Even the claimed to be angels is twerking and giving head to her neighbor's husband,a sugar daddy , her Gm and her boss...then after sleeping around they call men dog. Well men are men call them dog ,no problem but take it or not your hole must be drilled and be blipped by a guy whether you like it or not!!! is the painful truth .If not cover it with a big stone or stich it or you can even weld that hole with electrode grin grin grin...You can call guys here sex starved or whatever wrong phrase but first ask ur self a question ,am I being drilled and blipped by a man if yes am sexually satisfied! Then while judging another person when you are not even a virgin. If not cover ur kitty cat with a stone !Abig one indeed. Some ladies are even lesbians so u can see they already ruined their lives and to them men are sex starved! Bra bra bra including ladies that cant even stay a week without sex ,men are sex starved. Including slots that cannot even remember the amount of guys that ve slept with them in less than one year ,both old and young ..men are sex starved . Jesus said to the elders if you are innocent be the first to cast ur stone on her (Mary Magdalene) both those that dress half naked and around the streets after they ve had sex all nite ...men are sex starved grin grin grin Nigerian ladies prefer to live fake life ,when they are caught they tell you is the nature of the country ...Ladies that lost their virginity whys is because they were all sex starved ,,,some even fingered and fingered till the hole became open cry cry grin grin grin while some use unripe plantain ,banana and even candle ..shai tufiakwa shocked shocked some ladies even dis virgined several junior student while they were in school...where do we start or even end..just watch out now the truth is out here they will call them selves names and not me ..but whoever dat s guilty of all I wrote and yet insults or refer to me wrongfully will have her holey vagina closed and sealed for life!!! angry angry shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed ....THANK YOU ALL grin grin grin
Sexytemi:
I was so bored yesterday that i had no choice than to login into my 2go account(its really been long i used that app), i thought i could waste some time browsing through the 2go chat rooms, i logged in and entered one of the rooms, friend request started pouring in, smiled to myself believing i've got chatting buddies for the main time not knowing they were useless bunch of guys....
I accepted the request of about 5 of the guys then i left the chat room so that i could concentrate on chatting with them(the rooms were so dry too).....
Two of the guys behaved decent at first(and i said to myself, lucky me, i just met guys that don't want se.x chat), but ohhhh...no i was wrong, we talked normal for sometime before one of d guy said"i want to f.uck my girl but she wont allow me in, she closed her legs tightly", and i was like "so"?, he said i needed to help him, n i said "how", he said by s.ex chatting, i just lol n told him to visit a motel.....Then the next guy was like "do u have a bf", i said "yes", he was like that's nice, and just to be polite i asked him of his gf(wrong move for me), he said no, but that's he's Hot and needs my help, i was like how o?, same reply too(s.ex chat), referred him also to a motel........
One of the guys just came direct without wasting time,"i want to suck your nipple, hold u close while i touch your fits bla bla n bla", and i told him" hey stupid, if u need a s.ex chat visit the next girl, cox am a wrong girl to ask for that", and he immediately blocked me.....i just logged out cox i just couldn't stand it no more, and funny enough they are all matured guys ooo( i don't add guys below 20 on my list)....and have experienced same with nairaland guys, whereby they stop chatting with me when i tell them "no"....

So to the guys, why do u guys love s.ex chatting?, and the ladies, have you ever been approached by a s.ex starved guy online?
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by AprokoNaija: 12:39am On Jun 12, 2016
raphrinco:
Most girls are now into what they call runz babes ,yet they wake up early and rush back home, cat walking in the street and calling guys dogs, yet same dogs pay them after sex. These days ladies ask for transport after visiting a guy, when you give her the normal transport she will like ask you "Come am I not going to eat ,buy call cards ,pads and etc grin grin grin who is deceiving who ? Even the claimed to be angels is twerking and giving head to her neighbor's husband,a sugar daddy , her Gm and her boss...then after sleeping around they call men dog. Well men are men call them dog ,no problem but take it or not your hole must be drilled and be blipped by a guy whether you like it or not!!! is the painful truth .If not cover it with a big stone or stich it or you can even weld that hole with electrode grin grin grin...You can call guys here sex starved or whatever wrong phrase but first ask ur self a question ,am I being drilled and blipped by a man if yes am sexually satisfied! Then while judging another person when you are not even a virgin. If not cover ur kitty cat with a stone !Abig one indeed. Some ladies are even lesbians so u can see they already ruined their lives and to them men are sex starved! Bra bra bra including ladies that cant even stay a week without sex ,men are sex starved. Including slots that cannot even remember the amount of guys that ve slept with them in less than one year ,both old and young ..men are sex starved . Jesus said to the elders if you are innocent be the first to cast ur stone on her (Mary Magdalene) both those that dress half naked and around the streets after they ve had sex all nite ...men are sex starved grin grin grin Nigerian ladies prefer to live fake life ,when they are caught they tell you is the nature of the country ...Ladies that lost their virginity whys is because they were all sex starved ,,,some even fingered and fingered till the hole became open cry cry grin grin grin while some use unripe plantain ,banana and even candle ..shai tufiakwa shocked shocked some ladies even dis virgined several junior student while they were in school...where do we start or even end..just watch out now the truth is out here they will call them selves names and not me ..but whoever dat s guilty of all I wrote and yet insults or refer to me wrongfully will have her holey vagina closed and sealed for life!!! angry angry shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed ....THANK YOU ALL grin grin grin

You just defined this stupid ugly bitch called sexytemi!
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? by Sexytemi(f): 6:39am On Jun 12, 2016
AprokoNaija:

You just defined this stupid ugly as.shole called aprokonaijawinkwinkwinkwinkwinkwinkgrin

You welcome.....gringringringrin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Simple Inexpensive Ways To Make Beautiful Water Candles For Valentine Decoration / Could She Be Carrying My Child? / "Never Let a Man Define Who You Are" - Oprah Winfrey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.