Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life (42072 Views)

10 Attitudes Guys Display Online When They Have No Girlfriends / 5 Places To Find Rich Husbands In Lagos / Why Do Ladies Hate U When U Deny Them Sex??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life by HARDDON: 7:24pm On Jun 10, 2016
D
Re: 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jun 10, 2016
Hmmmmmmmm
Re: 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life by tosyne2much(m): 9:05pm On Jun 10, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life by Cutehector(m): 9:18pm On Jun 10, 2016
tosyne2much:
Lalasticlala, be like say witches and wizards don dey use my pictures take fan themselves cheesy
lol everyday isn't Christmas.. chill..

Dat u post sensible threads all the time doesn't mean it will grace front fage immediately. So allow lalasticlala to do his work.

Even God doesn't answer all our prayers immediately
Re: 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jun 10, 2016
Nice one oga tosyn
Re: 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life by emperorchedda(m): 11:12pm On Jun 10, 2016
That's so true especially number one.

One silly girl keeps updating on her whatsapp how guys spend cash and buy expensive things and how no jobless guy should chat with her, I just keep shaking my head for the unfortunate msn that will unknowingly marry her
Re: 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life by Rukkydelta(f): 11:28pm On Jun 10, 2016
To me nothing is wrong with no4.. After exchange of greetings I do asked how you got my number or pin and if he couldn't answer my question or he just teases me around, na straight blocking things o ..I gat no chill at all

1 Like

Re: 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life by SirDorianGray(m): 5:44am On Jun 11, 2016
Rexhenrex:
[b][i]about number 2 my mum was telling us a story how her sis(aunty oge) got married to her millionaire husband..

the guy who was in final year then approached oge's friend who he very much loved she was very pretty and was the talk of campus.

he loved her but this girl hated him because he didn't have a car,one day he complimented this oge's friend look,and she gave him a slap instanta and told him he was a lowlife. oge walked to the guy and begged on her behalf and walked him home funny enough after this act of oge's friend the innocent guy still apologised and this girl gave him the disgrace of his life by telling him she can feed him for the next 13years of his life without evening the impact financially. the guy cried bitterly begging this girl lai lai she no gree rather she worsen the torment.oge felt pity on him and apologised as usual and walked him home again and they gisted and she made him forget wat happened. Then they exchanged contacts and became friends he gradj and they were still in contact 2years later he got a job and was transferred to China to head the company branch and after a year he came back for oge they are now blessed with 2kids whereas oge's friend is still single and has a little provision store in lag.

No matter how beautiful u are without manners you are worthless because beauty alone can never keep a man.if beauty is only what you hold on to then u need help no man wants to marry a time bomb and also remember the most little act o kindness you show today might be wat will make u great tmao....[i/][/b]

Anoda NOLLYWOOD movie. OUT Now....

1 Like

Re: 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life by Hisduchess(f): 12:02pm On Jun 11, 2016
Rexhenrex:
[b][i]about number 2 my mum was telling us a story how her sis(aunty oge) got married to her millionaire husband..

the guy who was in final year then approached oge's friend who he very much loved she was very pretty and was the talk of campus.

he loved her but this girl hated him because he didn't have a car,one day he complimented this oge's friend look,and she gave him a slap instanta and told him he was a lowlife. oge walked to the guy and begged on her behalf and walked him home funny enough after this act of oge's friend the innocent guy still apologised and this girl gave him the disgrace of his life by telling him she can feed him for the next 13years of his life without evening the impact financially. the guy cried bitterly begging this girl lai lai she no gree rather she worsen the torment.oge felt pity on him and apologised as usual and walked him home again and they gisted and she made him forget wat happened. Then they exchanged contacts and became friends he gradj and they were still in contact 2years later he got a job and was transferred to China to head the company branch and after a year he came back for oge they are now blessed with 2kids whereas oge's friend is still single and has a little provision store in lag.

No matter how beautiful u are without manners you are worthless because beauty alone can never keep a man.if beauty is only what you hold on to then u need help no man wants to marry a time bomb and also remember the most little act o kindness you show today might be wat will make u great tmao....[i/][/b]

Chai! this brought tears to my eyes. finally character is everything. arrogance nah terrible thing for both man and woman side.God bless that oge more and more make that her friend continue to dey hug transformer.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life by Rexhenrex(m): 12:55pm On Jun 11, 2016
Hisduchess:

Chai! this brought tears to my eyes. finally character is everything. arrogance nah terrible thing for both man and woman side.God bless that oge more and more make that her friend continue to dey hug transformer.
u can say that again about character,good character matters alot had it been that her rind didn't mess up she would have been in oge's position today.btw thanks and also amen

1 Like

Re: 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life by firstking01(m): 1:06pm On Jun 11, 2016
And you think they display this attitude offline?....op, you can't really conclude you know?

1 Like

Re: 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life by OOHLUMIGHTY(m): 8:24pm On Jun 11, 2016
Spot on Tosyne... Lalasticlala pls help us enlarge the views
Re: 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life by Taryur3(m): 10:26pm On Jun 11, 2016
Please some one should call on ladycomfort...she have to check on this....she is guilty of all.
Re: 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life by wandeykul(f): 10:26pm On Jun 11, 2016
I hate chatting wif strangers
Re: 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life by safarigirl(f): 10:28pm On Jun 11, 2016
Tosyne2much, what about the behavior guys exhibit?

There is no sure way to these things. I have seen utterly rude, arrogant women married. Not even that they clean the house or anything, total pigs with no respect for their husbands.... And they are married.

Just like there are nice, homely girls that are unmarried. All these ones na just talk, theory without practical

6 Likes

Re: 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life by wandeykul(f): 10:29pm On Jun 11, 2016
I hate chatting wif strangers,i would rather not reply messages than to be arrogant

1 Like

Re: 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life by Achievement: 10:29pm On Jun 11, 2016
Get Cash Get Paid... A once in a lifetime opportunity to be a model and get paid for it no hassles... Join Steele Modelling Agency. A South African modelling agency with branches all over Africa for more info contact on whatsapp
Cassandra - 07014243302 with the word 'Steele Model'
Re: 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life by Heavance(m): 10:33pm On Jun 11, 2016
Just number 2 I find real....
Really, guys could be annoying, we dey fall hands most times. Then, never blame a girl for wanting a rich dude, who wan suffer?

1 Like

Re: 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life by missyge(f): 10:33pm On Jun 11, 2016
Re: 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life by sinaj(f): 10:34pm On Jun 11, 2016
Brymo:
G
bros cum nd modify o!

It has reached d promised land
Re: 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life by Mariojane(f): 10:37pm On Jun 11, 2016
??
Re: 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life by Tonnierichy(m): 10:37pm On Jun 11, 2016
Laveda:
last last they'll still get married.. tongue
One of them sited
Re: 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life by Mariojane(f): 10:38pm On Jun 11, 2016
tosyne2much:

Source: http://tosyne2much..com/2016/06/10-attitudes-ladies-display-online-that.html
nice writeup. I have a Question, what should I do for a Nairalander that ask for my nude pix 5mins after adding him on my bbm? Am sure you don't expect me to keep him on my contact cos he already show the kind of irresponsible person he is. Or should I leave him on my contact for him to know I am a wife material??

2 Likes

Re: 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life by tosyne2much(m): 10:42pm On Jun 11, 2016
avril9:
I totally agree wit ur points,d recharge card issue is somtin else,women don't understand dat somtimes u hv to hold ur own(do tinz urself n stop depending on a man 4 as little as a r.card) it brings respect from a man who knows a tru womans worth,but somtimes life is funny u avoid all dis n still get dumped\heartbroken.anyway to each his own
I'm glad you are also familiar with these silly habits displayed by some ladies
Re: 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 11, 2016
Posting selfies from all hotel rooms around town

1 Like

Re: 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life by MuyiRano(m): 10:46pm On Jun 11, 2016
MuyiRano:

Pls Wat's d title of dis film? Interesting
Rexhenrex:

MuyiRano:

Rexhenrex:

Pls Wat's d title of dis movie? Interesting
Re: 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 11, 2016
firstking01:
And you think they display this attitude offline?....op, you can't really conclude you know?
You made a very reasonable comment! Personally,I don't take anyone seriously till we meet offline! undecided

2 Likes

Re: 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life by smugmanuel(m): 10:48pm On Jun 11, 2016
Correct. What about 10 things that deny men their real wives?
Re: 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jun 11, 2016
Sexytemi:
i couldn't have agreed more with d o.p, he's so right with the points, as a lady it irrates me when i see my fellow girl behaving in that manner....like seriously u are allergic to broke guys but living in a room face me i slap u with your whole family, that's madness....y u no tell your papa to hustle move una comot for there o...mtcheww....

I always tell my gfs, learn to be independent, never depend on a guy, even if i don't like a guy, i let him go instead of "chopping" his money.

Exactly! You just hit the big nail on the head
Re: 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life by slytubadth(m): 10:54pm On Jun 11, 2016
i concur, num 2, 6, 8 clearing describes hateu2. hot tempared, she's one hell of a freaking girl couple with her "he is a fan" frend..
Re: 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life by DjSustain(m): 10:54pm On Jun 11, 2016
That's how city girls behave sad
Re: 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life by firstking01(m): 10:54pm On Jun 11, 2016
Trina0936:

You made a very reasonable comment! Personally,I don't take anyone seriously till we meet offline! undecided
Yes dear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Lavishes N2m, iPhone Meant For Business On His Girlfriend / Girl Who Got Blasted For Posting Pics Of A Married Man Online Finally Speaks Out / See How Nigerian Girl Rejected Guy's Proposal After Collecting His IPHONE 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.