Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,848 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:25 AM

10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life (42036 Views)

10 Attitudes Guys Display Online When They Have No Girlfriends / 5 Places To Find Rich Husbands In Lagos / Why Do Ladies Hate U When U Deny Them Sex??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life by Rexhenrex(m): 10:55pm On Jun 11, 2016
MuyiRano:

Pls Wat's d title of dis film? Interesting
SirDorianGray:

Anoda NOLLYWOOD movie. OUT Now....
it seems you were both slapped by a frustrated herbalist to even construct a complete sentence without short form is a challenge.well i can't blame neither of you, thats what happens when you trade your sense for megabytes (mtn 10mb)
Re: 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life by tosyne2much(m): 10:57pm On Jun 11, 2016
politricks:
10 this 10 that Even your profile is full of 10. Something tells me you were even there when God wrote the 10 commandments.
That's my ministry bro cheesy
Re: 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jun 11, 2016
Why kill yourself when LADIES are just objects of mere satisfaction
Re: 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life by tosyne2much(m): 11:04pm On Jun 11, 2016
Mariojane:
nice writeup. I have a Question, what should I do for a Nairalander that ask for my nude pix 5mins after adding him on my bbm? Am sure you don't expect me to keep him on my contact cos he already show the kind of irresponsible person he is. Or should I leave him on my contact for him to know I am a wife material??
Lemme refer this question to Prof Ronald4lif cool
Re: 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life by Mariojane(f): 11:08pm On Jun 11, 2016
tosyne2much:
Lemme refer this question to Prof Ronald4lif cool
na you go answer the Question oo
Re: 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 11:09pm On Jun 11, 2016
And later they heap blames on Family witches and foundational battles
Re: 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life by BraniacX(m): 11:10pm On Jun 11, 2016
wristbangle:
Excellent writeup OP.

Our ladies will still turn deaf ear to OP's article saying he wrote thrash because he just unveiled their useless attitudes online. The ones that annoys me most are the ones u will tell that "Oh you are beautiful" and their response will be like "K",! Haba. Very annoying response.

Aha! cheesy

Somebody beat you to FTC on a tosyne2much thread! Now that's news cool
Re: 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jun 11, 2016
safarigirl:
Tosyne2much, what about the behavior guys exhibit?

There is no sure way to these things. I have seen utterly rude, arrogant women married. Not even that they clean the house or anything, total pigs with no respect for their husbands.... And they are married.

Just like there are nice, homely girls that are unmarried. All these ones na just talk, theory without practical

My dear, you are so right on that one ooo.

And am so amazed, how some men put up with such wives.. Am like only God knows what men want... Personally if am a man, i cant marry such women , how much more woo them..

While the good, respectable and kind hearted girl is single, cos she does not show bobbi and yansh.

Its Wa.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life by Menzy86(m): 11:15pm On Jun 11, 2016
Ive noticed a trend recently. U meet a pretty lady, try to make a very good impression on her but on her part she is busy giving you all this negative vibes and still expects u to keep pushing or 'being on d queue' of guys asking her out. I mean who in God's name has time to be queuing up? Truth is responsible guys enjoy wooing a lady but really despise being humiliated in d process of trying to show affection. N.B sorry to say this but very few girls out there show any real astuteness these days. D quality keeps dropping per second. Check our mothers n compare with what we have now. Its alarming!

5 Likes

Re: 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life by tosyne2much(m): 11:22pm On Jun 11, 2016
Mariojane:
na you go answer the Question oo
Okay then, there are subtle ways to make him understand you're not that type of a person and if he insists then you can take laws into your hands
Re: 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life by GloriaNinja(f): 11:25pm On Jun 11, 2016
I sense frustration in this thread, some of em are wackss but that's their way of life.
Re: 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life by safarigirl(f): 11:26pm On Jun 11, 2016
Amelian:

And am so amazed, how some men put up with such wives.. Am like only God knows what men want... Personally if am a man, i cant marry such women , how much more woo them..

While the good, respectable and kind hearted girl is single, cos she does not show bobbi and yansh.

Its Wa.
my sister, na so dem do.

They come online and shout " I want a good girl" and give lists they don't believe in, but if you see their babes in real life (assuming they have sef)....total opposite of what they preach.

If you follow all these guys and their online advice, you'll just enter better one chance

3 Likes

Re: 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life by BraniacX(m): 11:28pm On Jun 11, 2016
Amelian:

Its Wa.

You look oriental! Are you related to mulan? cheesy
Re: 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life by larabae13(f): 11:30pm On Jun 11, 2016
Dis is a gud write up buh wait oo wah abt d oda way round?....o.p shey u no go write "10 attitudes men display online that don't let them get a wife" We all knw dat even if guys behave in their worst attitudes they will still get wives but itz the women dat suffers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life by safarigirl(f): 11:31pm On Jun 11, 2016
Menzy86:
Ive noticed a trend recently. U meet a pretty lady, try to make a very good impression on her but on her part she is busy giving you all this negative vibes and still expects u to keep pushing or 'being on d queue' of guys asking her out. I mean who in God's name has time to be queuing up? Truth is responsible guys enjoy wooing a lady but really despise being humiliated in d process of trying to show affection. N.B sorry to say this but very few girls out there show any real astuteness these days. D quality keeps dropping per second. Check our mothers n compare with what we have now. Its alarming!
and you're here gtyping as if the men of today are anything compared to our fathers.

No respect for women, they look for se/x toys rather than human beings. Any small thing, one fellow that you've only met once will call you and tell you to visit him at his house or school.

When did that nonsense begin? Were our fathers asking our mothers out by telling them to come to their house? What happened to meeting someone on a neutral turf and getting to know the person before any talk of house visits?

No, you want her to come to your place where you can take advantage to your heart's delight.

Bros, make your point without drawing comparisons to our parents of old because the men of today are looking for whores not wives

4 Likes

Re: 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life by BraniacX(m): 11:34pm On Jun 11, 2016
GloriaNinja:
I sense frustration in this thread, some of em are wackss but that's their way of life.

Mtcheew! undecided

For your mind you be frustratometer and wack detector abi? Smh for you
Re: 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life by GloriaNinja(f): 11:39pm On Jun 11, 2016
BraniacX:

Mtcheew! undecided

For your mind you be frustratometer and wack detector abi? Smh for you
that's your own cross to carry tho.
Re: 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life by Rapmoney(m): 11:41pm On Jun 11, 2016
Well done, Tosyne2much for this wonderful post! cheesy cool

1 Like

Re: 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life by petkoffdrake2(m): 11:45pm On Jun 11, 2016
Ur on point tosyne

Meanwhile, Check my signature....

Pls females only for now...

1 Like

Re: 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life by tosyne2much(m): 11:53pm On Jun 11, 2016
Rapmoney:
Well done, Tosyne2.much for this wonderful post! cheesy cool
Oga Rapmoney greetings be unto you sir cool

1 Like

Re: 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jun 11, 2016
BraniacX:

You look oriental! Are you related to mulan? cheesy

Who is mulan? undecided
Re: 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life by Nobody: 12:00am On Jun 12, 2016
tosyne2much:

Source: http://tosyne2much..com/2016/06/10-attitudes-ladies-display-online-that.html
I disagree with no 3. Most guys I know don't send mail, add girls online for any oda reason other Dan to flirt. Quote me. I don't blame ladies who react that way
Re: 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life by Gerrard59(m): 12:00am On Jun 12, 2016
Sexytemi:
i couldn't have agreed more with d o.p, he's so right with the points, as a lady it irrates me when i see my fellow girl behaving in that manner....like seriously u are allergic to broke guys but living in a room face me i slap u with your whole family, that's madness....y u no tell your papa to hustle move una comot for there o...mtcheww....

[/b]I always tell my gfs, learn to be independent, never depend on a guy[b], even if i don't like a guy, i let him go instead of "chopping" his money.

Unfortunately, majority of Nigerian men nay Nairaland's male folks don't appreciate independent ladies. No doubt, I appreciate independent and career minded ladies, however, don't be swayed by the "likes and shares" Nairaland's males(majority) despice independent ladies.

It's on Nairaland a man wanted his banker wife to resign and become a housewife, because they just got married. Guess what? He had full unflinching support from his residents on Nairaland.
Re: 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life by Nobody: 12:02am On Jun 12, 2016
vicstar:
chai! See wicket people cry una just dey bookspace anyhow gringrin

I dey wonder how this babe for ur pix go fit handle bj
Re: 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life by tosyne2much(m): 12:04am On Jun 12, 2016
olushola1989:
I disagree with no 3. Most guys I know don't send mail, add girls online for any oda reason other Dan to flirt. Quote me. I don't blame ladies who react that way
Well, the write-up is open to criticism cool
Re: 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life by tosyne2much(m): 12:08am On Jun 12, 2016
larabae13:
Dis is a gud write up buh wait oo wah abt d oda way round?....o.p shey u no go write "10 attitudes men display online that don't let them get a wife" We all knw dat even if guys behave in their worst attitudes they will still get wives but itz the women dat suffers
I expect you to come up with the counter thread cool
Re: 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life by Nobody: 12:14am On Jun 12, 2016
Sexytemi:
i couldn't have agreed more with d o.p, he's so right with the points, as a lady it irrates me when i see my fellow girl behaving in that manner....like seriously u are allergic to broke guys but living in a room face me i slap u with your whole family, that's madness....y u no tell your papa to hustle move una comot for there o...mtcheww....

I always tell my gfs, learn to be independent, never depend on a guy, even if i don't like a guy, i let him go instead of "chopping" his money.
thats what pains me cos most of these girls are broke too. But yet are calling some guys broke. Come on I hate it. I have once been called broke too. I laughed it off because she asked me to get her what she cudnt afford I got her something below her expectation yet she called me broke
Re: 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life by Nobody: 12:16am On Jun 12, 2016
avril9:
I totally agree wit ur points,d recharge card issue is somtin else,women don't understand dat somtimes u hv to hold ur own(do tinz urself n stop depending on a man 4 as little as a r.card) it brings respect from a man who knows a tru womans worth,but somtimes life is funny u avoid all dis n still get dumped\heartbroken.anyway to each his own
and that's why some girls grab that opportunity to screw them
Re: 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life by larabae13(f): 12:23am On Jun 12, 2016
tosyne2much:
I expect you to come up with the counter thread cool
I dnt av d tym for it.....nd u're d one dat is suitable for it cos u wrote d first one cool
Re: 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life by Nobody: 12:35am On Jun 12, 2016
grin
Re: 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life by Dharnchuks(m): 12:38am On Jun 12, 2016
okuneddie:
Tosyne2much I'm sure they frustrate u with number 3 especially here on NL.

modified:

wow so now I'm also guilty of what I accuse NLders of. This is a mistake though but pls NLders stop replying posts with stuffs like number 2,9 and 4. U make we that are .only here to read comments scrolling back up to check what's on number 2,9 and 4. Now imagine like ten people doing it and we running back up to check what it is....abeg biko stop.

ooooh o. you make me want to go check no 2 and 9 again
Re: 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life by helphelp: 12:40am On Jun 12, 2016
I just read the bold pointers and moved on

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' / Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! / Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.