Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

What Are The Tribes Yoruba Defeated At War In History? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What Are The Tribes Yoruba Defeated At War In History? (10072 Views)

What Are The Tribes Igbo Have Defeated In History / Top 10 Most Famous African Tribes / List Of Nigerian Tribes And The States Where They Live. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Tribes Yoruba Defeated At War In History? by Ikeg48: 8:21pm On Jun 10, 2016
For months now, I keep seeing yorubas claiming they have won several war throughout history. They have defeated several tribes throughout history. Till this very day ice yet to learn any they have excluding themselves.

I asked this and it became a hard task for them therefore, I open it to anybody. Can someone name the tribes yorubas fought a war with by themselves and defeated.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Tribes Yoruba Defeated At War In History? by Thewrath(m): 8:24pm On Jun 10, 2016
Which war them fight?
SuperS1Panther:
We defeated the Red Mudsters rebels that their malfunctioning compass was seeing kaduna as Lagos at Ore.
That marks the beginning of the end of the fraud of a nation you are still whining about till this day.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
How does Nigeria fighting war with Biafra amount to yorubas's war or are you plain silly?
Name the war the yorubas have fought and won....abi you too comprehension infection?

It's on record that the yorubas claim to win is with their ak47 mouth action.

Na lie...
SW is peaceful because they no sabi fight...infact they have never fought before...to cut it short; they no fit fight.

"we will seccede if fulani herdsmen try us"...
Olu Falae was kidnapped and nothing happened

"we will deal with hausa-fulani if they enter Lagos"...
Some hausa traders caused commotion at Mile 12 market and they started calling Ambode.

"we will deal with Igbos/Ipods touts if they disturb our peace in Lagos"...
Some Igbo traders clashed with some yoloba touts at Ladipo market and nuffing happened

Wizkid: "I go beat Linda Ikeji" Linda carry my guy go police station; my guy show sharparly begin beg Linda.

Even when Abiola's election victory was annulled back in the days in1994...they were just mopping

SW are used to chest beating since 19B4AWOLOWO...they can only fight here on NL watch as they will attack an inanimate stuff like my post afterwards and will run away when they see me face to face...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Tribes Yoruba Defeated At War In History? by SuperS1Panther: 8:25pm On Jun 10, 2016
We defeated the Red Mudsters rebels that their malfunctioning compass was seeing kaduna as Lagos at Ore.

The feat was achieved by a mere 137 spartan-like sons of oduduwa.

That marks the beginning of the end of the fraud of a nation you are still whining about till this day.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

EOPT ---- END OF THE PATHETIC THREAD

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Are The Tribes Yoruba Defeated At War In History? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 10, 2016
All I know from history is yorubba are the only people on earth to ever been defeated by an army of all women...true story.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Tribes Yoruba Defeated At War In History? by Igboid: 8:31pm On Jun 10, 2016
SuperS1Panther:

Yorubas won the war at Ore?

How so, when Yorubaland as at the time in discuss was a vassal state under Northern military occupation? grin

Can a vassal state claim of victory for herself, or does the victory belong to her masters who used them as part of their troops to achieve a feat?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Tribes Yoruba Defeated At War In History? by MrAdetunjiBayo: 8:32pm On Jun 10, 2016
uduak2016:
All I know from history is yorubba are the only people on earth to ever been defeated by an army of all women...true story.

Why you dey yab we yorubas na?
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Tribes Yoruba Defeated At War In History? by SuperS1Panther: 8:33pm On Jun 10, 2016
Thewrath:
Which war them fight?

How does Nigeria fighting war with Biafra amount to yorubas's war or are you plain silly?
Name the war the yorubas have fought and won....abi you too comprehension infection?

I repeat, Yorubas nail the coffin of your fraud of a nation till this day. It is buried under 6feet forever and ever. whine, cry and kill yourselves over it, we lock the grave of biafrau.d in 1970 and threw the key into the lagoon.

If you want to open the lock of the grave, jump into the lagoon -- for the key. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Are The Tribes Yoruba Defeated At War In History? by Igboid: 8:36pm On Jun 10, 2016
Meanwhile, we are still waiting for a war Yorubas won.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Tribes Yoruba Defeated At War In History? by kernel501: 8:39pm On Jun 10, 2016
SuperS1Panther:

I repeat, Yorubas nail the coffin of your fraud of a nation till this day. It is buried under 6feet forever and ever. whine, cry and kill yourselves over it, we lock the grave of biafrau.d in 1970 and threw the key into the lagoon.

If you want to open the lock of the grave, jump into the lagoon -- for the key. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Biafra fought war and didn't lose an inch of there land... while Yorubber didn't fight but lost Kwara.

4 Likes

Re: What Are The Tribes Yoruba Defeated At War In History? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 10, 2016
Yoruba won the jalunmi war against hausas,we won the fore-fathers of the Igbos through moremi help.adekunle won the Igbos again nd they knelt in front of our general.obasanjo to surrender

Its your turn now,can u tell me just one war the Igbos have won against other tribe

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are The Tribes Yoruba Defeated At War In History? by aljharem(m): 8:42pm On Jun 10, 2016
Just to mention a few

1. Yorubas defeated the Eguns of Benin Republic thus your Port novo is also called ajasan

2. Yorubas defeated the fulani in present day osun and Oyo

3. Yorubas defeated the ashanti of the present day Ghana and Togo

4. Yorubas defeated the nupe
present day jeba

5. Yorubas defeated the Igbos at ore

Again just to mention a few

presently yorubas are still defeating groups and opponents but the resent decline is because of. T.......U

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Tribes Yoruba Defeated At War In History? by SuperS1Panther: 8:43pm On Jun 10, 2016
kernel501:

Biafra fought war and didn't lose an inch of there land... while Yorubber didn't fight but lost Kwara.

But your towns and streets were renamed and your fathers' properties were hijacked an dyou were turned to 5th class citizen of the Nigerian state, as well as war booty/slaves. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Tribes Yoruba Defeated At War In History? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 10, 2016
kernel501:

kwara war was nt a yoruba tribe war,afonja betrayed oyo empire nd decided to secede nd form his own empire,so he was left alone.afonja fought alone against the whole fulani tribe.its just like enugu fighting against the whole fulani tribe.stop re-writing historyjust to masturbate urself to orgasm due to hatred for yoruba

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Tribes Yoruba Defeated At War In History? by Thewrath(m): 8:45pm On Jun 10, 2016
SuperS1Panther:

Yeah,just like you fought for kwara!

Re: What Are The Tribes Yoruba Defeated At War In History? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jun 10, 2016
aljharem:
Just to mention a few

1. Yorubas defeated the Eguns of Benin Republic thus your Port novo is also called ajasan

present day jeba

presently yorubas are still defeating groups and opponents but the resent decline is because of. T.......U
God bless you,all Igbos u av been answred,now its ur time to mention one fight igbo's have won.even if its fight against a minority tribe

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Tribes Yoruba Defeated At War In History? by FlyoruB: 8:47pm On Jun 10, 2016
Re: What Are The Tribes Yoruba Defeated At War In History? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 10, 2016
Thewrath:

Yeah,just like you fought for kwara!
aljharem have mention wars yoruba fought nd won.now can u do us a favour mention any war igbo's have won

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Tribes Yoruba Defeated At War In History? by SuperS1Panther: 8:48pm On Jun 10, 2016
aljharem:
Just to mention a few

present day jeba

You even have time to be replying those Red Mudsters that their forefathers were militarily lazy to conquer lands, but were contented with dancing round a pot of boiling human beings. No wonder the best land their forefathers could bequeath to them was a gully eroded red mud land.

You even have the time to be replying those Red Mudsters that their fathers were militarily inept to have lost 3million souls within 2 and half years of war and they were stup1d enough to confront T74 tanks with cassava sticks.

They are not worthy of history lecture because they never had any history to share with the world.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Are The Tribes Yoruba Defeated At War In History? by Thewrath(m): 8:53pm On Jun 10, 2016
fuckDmod:
aljharem have mention wars yoruba fought nd won.now can u do us a favour mention any war igbo's have won
Open a thread for that,derailing is against the rule,while at that:

Na lie...
SW is peaceful because they no sabi fight...infact they have never fought before...to cut it short; they no fit fight.

"we will seccede if fulani herdsmen try us"...
Olu Falae was kidnapped and nothing happened

"we will deal with hausa-fulani if they enter Lagos"...
Some hausa traders caused commotion at Mile 12 market and they started calling Ambode.

"we will deal with Igbos/Ipods touts if they disturb our peace in Lagos"...
Some Igbo traders clashed with some yoloba touts at Ladipo market and nuffing happened

Wizkid: "I go beat Linda Ikeji" Linda carry my guy go police station; my guy show sharparly begin beg Linda.

Even when Abiola's election victory was annulled back in the days in1994...they were just mopping

SW are used to chest beating since 19B4AWOLOWO...they can only fight here on NL watch as they will attack an inanimate stuff like my post afterwards and will run away when they see me face to face...
Re: What Are The Tribes Yoruba Defeated At War In History? by aljharem(m): 8:54pm On Jun 10, 2016
fuckDmod:
God bless you,all Igbos u av been answred,now its ur time to mention one fight igbo's have won.even if its fight against a minority tribe

lol they can't talk na.

BTW there are still more

present day Delta agbor area, igbos were defeated as well thus the olukunmi

Brazil, Cuba etc were slaves were taken, yoruba culture became superior and defeated all other cultures

hausas were defeated present day niger

fons were defeated in percent day sabe and popo

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Tribes Yoruba Defeated At War In History? by kernel501: 9:05pm On Jun 10, 2016
fuckDmod:
kwara war was nt a yoruba tribe war,afonja betrayed oyo empire nd decided to secede nd form his own empire,so he was left alone.afonja fought alone against the whole fulani tribe.its just like enugu fighting against the whole fulani tribe.stop re-writing historyjust to masturbate urself to orgasm due to hatred for yoruba

Kwara use to have Obas, but it wasn't a Yoruba state, l guess... Igbo state. Today they have Emirates, the Emirs, so your people betrayed your there own to the North?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are The Tribes Yoruba Defeated At War In History? by Thewrath(m): 9:09pm On Jun 10, 2016
Musiwa419:
Okay we don hear but dat one no mean say no be kwashiorkor finish ur papa for bi.afr.ud
Story for "sophisticated" ewedu eaters,this right here is the complete definition of cowardice....enjoy the clips grin

General Diya begging abacha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVNu77xRr9k

General Adisa begging almustspha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3c0WXtsgC8
Re: What Are The Tribes Yoruba Defeated At War In History? by kernel501: 9:13pm On Jun 10, 2016
SuperS1Panther:

But your towns and streets were renamed and your fathers' properties were hijacked an dyou were turned to 5th class citizen of the Nigerian state, as well as war booty/slaves. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Hahahahah ... Gullibles, Please traveling is part of education. Port Harcourt is not Igbo state,but has some indigenous Igbos, after the war they changed there names slightly, example Umu Okoro was called Urumu Okoro.
Who graduated you?

Am talking of losing a state, and you are talking of streets that were never in South East, but all the way Port Harcourt.
Re: What Are The Tribes Yoruba Defeated At War In History? by Ikeg48: 9:13pm On Jun 10, 2016
uduak2016:

grin grin grin grin
Re: What Are The Tribes Yoruba Defeated At War In History? by Ikeg48: 9:15pm On Jun 10, 2016
SuperS1Panther:

You won which war?

Last time we checked. .Nigerian Army was and still is filed with Hausa/fulani. Thus, that war was and still is Hausa/Fulani win. It happened in your area does not make it a yoloba win

What are the names of the tribes Yoloba claimed to have fought wars with and won.

Stop beating around the bush.

Name them.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Tribes Yoruba Defeated At War In History? by Ikeg48: 9:32pm On Jun 10, 2016
Thewrath:
Which war them fight?

It's on record that the yorubas claim to win is with their ak47 mouth action.

Biko help me ask am. For months, they've been running around screaming to have been warriors that won several wars against several tribes.
Now the spot light is on that claim and they are hiding.

Yoloba Maka why?
Re: What Are The Tribes Yoruba Defeated At War In History? by Ikeg48: 9:39pm On Jun 10, 2016
aljharem:
Just to mention a few

present day jeba

Port novo that's still belongs to another tribe that's not Yoruba....Lmfaoooooooooo the Eguns in Nigeria you didn't defeat but you magically defeated the ones in Benin Republic

You defeated Fulani in Ogun and Osun but magically forgot to defeat them in Kwara

You defeated Ashanti but the Ashanti does not even know who the Bleep una are.

You defeated the Nupe yet the Nupe have no history of una

You defeated the Igbo but hausa/Fulanis are the foot soliders of Nigeria Army

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Is that so

Let me help you

You defeated the British in Ibadan and Oshgbo
You defeated the Chinese in Ogun
You defeated the Hausa in Lagos
You defeated Bambara in Osun
You defeated the Akun in South Africa
You defeated the South Africans tribes in Kwara

Am I missing anyone?

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

LASG Announces Saturday, May 2nd 2015 As New Date For Lagos Carnival / Learn French Live On Nairaland!!! / Praise Names Of Omo N'oba N'edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.