Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,140 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

Yorubas Are NOT Cowards - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas Are NOT Cowards (15566 Views)

Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa / Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri / Yorubas Are Not Cowards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yorubas Are NOT Cowards by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 11, 2016
jneutron4000:
Showing bravery with no Atom of sense is majorly the SE problem that is why they have been a great failure when it comes to battle. Answer this simple question, for your to act as a coward and win your battle with tactics or show bravery and fail like a foool. which is better?

Nnadi Kanu that has got not even one Missile but was chest beating that he will destroy Nigeria and showing bravery on radio biafra, is in kuje prison eating beans.

Nnamdi Kanu game is for real
What would be fantastic is not how he got there
but how he gets out of there

long live

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are NOT Cowards by ImpersonatorSS: 8:16pm On Jun 11, 2016
36xtr36r:

Akobata Hausa-Fulani, you mean the one Saraki called 'common commissioner'?

Frustrated IPOO miscreant, well, you lying propagandists can as well come up with another lie of how Tinubu is controlling Aso-rock from Bourdillion.

Cretinous savage!

Your father...
Osinbjo is our Ag President.
Go and die...
Re: Yorubas Are NOT Cowards by 36xtr36r: 8:20pm On Jun 11, 2016
Shewunoshewa:
Your father...
Osinbjo is our Ag President.
Go and die...

Your greedy generation of ass-licking backst*bbers.
You shall continue to whine, weep and wail perpetually on every available media page at the mere mention of Biaf...till you meet your Waterloo.
Re: Yorubas Are NOT Cowards by ImpersonatorSS: 9:49pm On Jun 11, 2016
36xtr36r:

Your greedy generation of ass-licking backst*bbers.
You shall continue to whine, weep and wail perpetually on every available media page at the mere mention of Biaf...till you meet your Waterloo.

Your father...
I dont give a fcccck about biafraauud.
In fact, I cant wait...
Re: Yorubas Are NOT Cowards by louqas: 10:07pm On Jun 11, 2016
Know2020:
Videos below will tell if yorubaas are cowards or not. The only two generals that have ever knelt down, cried and begged for their lives in the history of the world were yorubaas.

General Diya begging Abacha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVNu77xRr9k

General Adisa begging Al mustapha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3c0WXtsgC8

What they did is more noble and brave than your hero who left you all after orchestrating The killing of 3million of his kinsmen to enjoy the beach side of ivory coast while his people continue to suffer the consequences of an ill conceived war.
The yorubas have a saying the a great warrior knows when to fight and when to run.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are NOT Cowards by 36xtr36r: 10:18pm On Jun 11, 2016
Shewunoshewa:
Your father...
I dont give a fcccck about biafraauud.
In fact, I cant wait...

Useless cretinous savage of dirt, squalor, slavery, anger, hate and propaganda from Odua Islamic Republic of Ritual-killers and Cannibals ranting senselessly...

Frustrated spawn of a fallen demon!
Re: Yorubas Are NOT Cowards by ImpersonatorSS: 10:22pm On Jun 11, 2016
36xtr36r:

Useless cretinous savage of dirt, squalor, slavery, anger, hate and propaganda from Odua Islamic Republic of Ritual-killers and Cannibals ranting senselessly...

Frustrated spawn of a fallen demon!

Your father...
Re: Yorubas Are NOT Cowards by 36xtr36r: 10:26pm On Jun 11, 2016
Shewunoshewa:
Your father...

Your snakish generation of leeches...
Re: Yorubas Are NOT Cowards by ImpersonatorSS: 10:29pm On Jun 11, 2016
36xtr36r:

Your snakish generation of leeches...
Your father
Re: Yorubas Are NOT Cowards by 36xtr36r: 10:30pm On Jun 11, 2016
Shewunoshewa:
Your father

Your devilish Yoruba tribe of backst*bbers...
Re: Yorubas Are NOT Cowards by ImpersonatorSS: 10:37pm On Jun 11, 2016
36xtr36r:

Your devilish Yoruba tribe of backst*bbers...

Your father...

Tarry a little longer. The mods will soon come and ban me (you and your monikers are useless, worthless and inconsequential) and thereby save your sorry assssss.
I'm prepared.
Re: Yorubas Are NOT Cowards by 36xtr36r: 10:43pm On Jun 11, 2016
Shewunoshewa:
Your father...
Tarry a little longer. The mods will soon come and ban me (you and your monikers are useless, worthless and inconsequential) and thereby save your sorry assssss.
I'm prepared.

You and your Yorubbish parasitic folks earning a living on pay-per-post basis just to attempt to stop the IPOB tsunamic movement.
Re: Yorubas Are NOT Cowards by ImpersonatorSS: 10:46pm On Jun 11, 2016
36xtr36r:

You and your Yorubbish parasitic folks earning a living on pay-per-post basis just to attempt to stop the IPOB tsunamic movement.

Your father inspired me...
Re: Yorubas Are NOT Cowards by 36xtr36r: 11:15pm On Jun 11, 2016
Shewunoshewa:
Your father inspired me...

You mean the demonic agent that was thrown down from heaven?
Re: Yorubas Are NOT Cowards by ImpersonatorSS: 11:18pm On Jun 11, 2016
36xtr36r:

You mean the demonic agent that was thrown down from heaven?
Your father is a demonic agent?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are NOT Cowards by 36xtr36r: 11:27pm On Jun 11, 2016
Shewunoshewa:
Your father is a demonic agent?

Really, according to you confused beings Oduduwa, your progenitor, was thrown down from heaven.
And the only being thrown out of heaven is Lucifer with his demonic agents.

Your father is then no exception...
Re: Yorubas Are NOT Cowards by ImpersonatorSS: 11:33pm On Jun 11, 2016
36xtr36r:

Really, according to you confused beings Oduduwa, your progenitor, was thrown down from heaven.
And the only being thrown out of heaven is Lucifer with his demonic agents.

Your father is then no exception...

Your father didnt teach you how to distinguish folktale from reality?
Is he a dullard?
Re: Yorubas Are NOT Cowards by 36xtr36r: 11:39pm On Jun 11, 2016
Shewunoshewa:
Is he a dullard?

Yes indeed, that your moronic Senator eas so clueless and daft that he could not differentiate between a YES button from the NO button on a vital issue affecting the populace.

Morons everywhere...
Re: Yorubas Are NOT Cowards by ImpersonatorSS: 11:41pm On Jun 11, 2016
36xtr36r:

Yes indeed, that your moronic Senator eas so clueless and daft that he could not differentiate between a YES button from the NO button on a vital issue affecting the populace.

Morons everywhere...

And who is this senator?
Can your father measure up to him anytime anyday?
Re: Yorubas Are NOT Cowards by attacker231: 11:43pm On Jun 11, 2016
Shewunoshewa:

Is he a dullard?

Lmaoooo
Re: Yorubas Are NOT Cowards by 36xtr36r: 11:47pm On Jun 11, 2016
Shewunoshewa:
And who is this senator?
Can your father measure up to him anytime anyday?

Hmm, that your moronic Senator came back to his people and started shedding crocodile tears. He said he didn't know when voted amiss on a crucial national matter. I wish your poverty-stricken father can measure up to a hundredth of his IQ...
Re: Yorubas Are NOT Cowards by ImpersonatorSS: 11:50pm On Jun 11, 2016
36xtr36r:

Hmm, that your moronic Senator came back to his people and started shedding crocodile tears. He said he didn't know when voted amiss on a crucial national matter. I wish your poverty-stricken father can measure up to a hundredth of his IQ...

Even on an anonymous forum, your father's cowardice manifests through you so glaringly.
What a father you have!
Who's this senator?
Re: Yorubas Are NOT Cowards by 36xtr36r: 11:54pm On Jun 11, 2016
Shewunoshewa:
Even on an anonymous forum, your father's cowardice manifests through you so glaringly.
What a father you have!
Who's this senator?

The epic cowardice exhibited in the whole-wide is traceable to one of your uncles that once serviced in the army. As an army general he was caught pants down plotting a coup. And fearing for his worthless life, he wept like a baby before a junior army officer who treated him like a piece of sh1t...
Re: Yorubas Are NOT Cowards by ImpersonatorSS: 11:55pm On Jun 11, 2016
36xtr36r:

The epic cowardice exhibited in the whole-wide is traceable to one of your uncles that once serviced in the army. As an army general he was caught pants down plotting a coup. And fearing for his worthless life, he wept like a baby before a junior army officer who treated him like a piece of sh1t...

And who's he?
Is your father as prominent as he is even today?
Re: Yorubas Are NOT Cowards by 36xtr36r: 12:00am On Jun 12, 2016
Shewunoshewa:
And who's he?
Is your father as prominent as he is even today?

I wish your poverty-stricken father had the opportunity to represent your senatorial zone. By now you and your siblings would have bid poverty farewell since 5 years...
Re: Yorubas Are NOT Cowards by ImpersonatorSS: 12:01am On Jun 12, 2016
36xtr36r:

I wish your poverty-stricken father had the opportunity to represent your senatorial zone. By now you and your siblings would have bid poverty farewell since 5 years...

Will that stop your father from being a nonenity?
Re: Yorubas Are NOT Cowards by 36xtr36r: 12:07am On Jun 12, 2016
Shewunoshewa:
Will that stop your father from being a nonenity?

Definitely! If your wretched father had represented your zone in the Senate he would have been able to amass enough wealth to hire a home teacher...
Re: Yorubas Are NOT Cowards by ImpersonatorSS: 12:08am On Jun 12, 2016
36xtr36r:

Definitely! If your wretched father had represented your zone in the Senate he would have been able to amass enough wealth to hire a home teacher...

Did your father school at home?
Re: Yorubas Are NOT Cowards by 36xtr36r: 12:14am On Jun 12, 2016
Shewunoshewa:

Did your father school at home?

That's the best option for your dad to still maintain and retain his seat in the Senate because that's where the money for survival comes from.
Re: Yorubas Are NOT Cowards by ImpersonatorSS: 12:15am On Jun 12, 2016
36xtr36r:

That's the best option for your dad to still maintain and retain his seat in the Senate because that's where the money for survival comes from.

It wont still stop your father from being a nonentity...
Re: Yorubas Are NOT Cowards by 36xtr36r: 12:20am On Jun 12, 2016
Shewunoshewa:
It wont still stop your father from being a nonentity...

Well, the ball is in your father's court. If he wishes to continue chasing your neighbour, Kafaya, up and down instead of taking his classes seriously. That's up to him...
Re: Yorubas Are NOT Cowards by ImpersonatorSS: 12:21am On Jun 12, 2016
36xtr36r:

Well, the ball is in your father's court. If he wishes to continue chasing your neighbour, Kafaya, up and down instead of taking his classes seriously. That's up to him...

So your father is also a paeeeddophile?
Tell me more...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Power Supply Worsens As Nigeria Records Another System Collapse / FG Approves $2 Billion For First Phase Of $4.6 Billion Ibom Deep Seaport / Justice Ofili-ajumogobia Wired $900k To Foreign Bank Accounts In Two Years- EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.