Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,023 members, 7,807,003 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

I Need A Business Plan On IT Firm - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need A Business Plan On IT Firm (715 Views)

How To Start A Palm Oil Business In Nigeria(full Business Plan) / Dangote Buys Gas Firm In Netherlands / Despite Recession, Business Is Good In Nigeria, Says US Firm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Business Plan On IT Firm by akj26(m): 9:34pm On Jun 10, 2016
Business plan on IT firm based on cash outflow of N50M per annum and cash inflow of at least N100M per annum. Taking into consideration cloud service or data centre, rent, computers, furniture and staffs.

The office will be situated in Asokoro, Abuja. You can share your ideas with me and you could earn N1M.

Besides, I have vast knowledge on information security(CISSP AND CEH), project management(PMP AND PRINCE2), service management(ITIL) and database management(ORACLE OCP11g).

Email: alaranakanji@gmail.com 

Mobile: 08167044626

Thanks.
Re: I Need A Business Plan On IT Firm by bros12345: 5:38am On Jun 11, 2016
akj26:
Business plan on IT firm based on cash outflow of N50M per annum and cash inflow of at least N100M per annum. Taking into consideration cloud service or data centre, rent, computers, furniture and staffs.

The office will be situated in Asokoro, Abuja. You can share your ideas with me and you could earn N1M.

Besides, I have vast knowledge on information security(CISSP AND CEH), project management(PMP AND PRINCE2), service management(ITIL) and database management(ORACLE OCP11g).

Thanks.

Do you need a business plan or you have a business plan for the business in question?

If you need a business plan, feasibility study, please check out my website. Fill the form and we'll talk about getting you a business plan within the next 7-14 days.

http://morebase.com/businessplan/
Re: I Need A Business Plan On IT Firm by Nairasolutions: 5:55am On Jun 11, 2016
WOW!!!Are you a business owner? Do you wish to have a detailed and bankable business plans for loan request, business plan competitions, angel investors, impress your investors /partners and more importantly as a road map for business?

Then lets package a detailed,comprehensive business plan on any of the profitable businesses In Nigeria with the following table of content

> EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
> OBJECTIVE
> MISSION
> KEY SUCCESS STRATEGY
> START UP SUMMARY
> COMPANY OWNERSHIP
> PRODUCT OR SERVICE DESCRIPTION
> MARKET ANALYSIS
> MARKET SEGMENTATION
> TARGET MARKET
> STRATEGY AND IMPLEMENTATION
> OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT
> SWOT ANALYSIS
> MARKETING PLAN
> COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE
> COMPETITORS ANALYSIS
> MANAGEMENT SUMMARY
> PERSONNEL PLAN
> FINANCIAL FORECAST
> PROFITABILITY & BREAK-EVEN ANALYSIS
> SUMMARY

For more info
Kindly visit www.nairasolutions.com/bizplan
08167566759 ,mailmrfrank@gmail.com
Re: I Need A Business Plan On IT Firm by akj26(m): 6:54am On Jun 11, 2016
bros12345:

Do you need a business plan or you have a business plan for the business in question?

If you need a business plan, feasibility study, please check out my website. Fill the form and we'll talk about getting you a business plan within the next 7-14 days.

http://morebase.com/businessplan/

I do need a business plan, I don't have one.
I will check out your website.
Re: I Need A Business Plan On IT Firm by Chibenze(m): 6:59am On Jun 11, 2016
akj26:

Thanks.
Look at what i found.

How To Write A Business plan:
www.nigeriaguardian.com/write-business-plan/
Re: I Need A Business Plan On IT Firm by akj26(m): 8:34am On Jun 11, 2016
Chibenze:

Look at what i found.

How To Write A Business plan:
www.nigeriaguardian.com/write-business-plan/

Thanks.
Re: I Need A Business Plan On IT Firm by Nobody: 8:03pm On Feb 24, 2017
If you need a Structured Business Plan Written with a Custom Financial Analysis attached on any kind of business you can reach me at rowlandjumbo@gmail.com or 08036267796
Re: I Need A Business Plan On IT Firm by akj26(m): 9:56am On Mar 14, 2017
Rolly83:
If you need a Structured Business Plan Written with a Custom Financial Analysis attached on any kind of business you can reach me at rowlandjumbo@gmail.com or 08036267796

ok

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News!!! Ceos’ Hub Gets Nigerian Goverment’s Endorsement / Review Rites Nigeria, Number 1 review Site In Nigeria / Spss, Stata, Eview Data Analysis And Project/thesis Research

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.