Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,547 members, 7,809,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

South Africa To Issue 5-year Visas To Nigerians - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / South Africa To Issue 5-year Visas To Nigerians (31935 Views)

Is There An Order From US Authorities To Deny Nigerians Visas? / The Reality About Kazakhstan And Warning To Nigerians / We No Longer Issue Visas To Nigerians – Netherlands Embassy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africa To Issue 5-year Visas To Nigerians by seunny4lif(m): 12:38pm On Jun 11, 2016
grin grin
No, this Fake weed na Ibadan grin grin
EgunMogaji:

I think say dis one na Osogbo kushanpeng sef.

The thing pass me grin
Re: South Africa To Issue 5-year Visas To Nigerians by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jun 11, 2016
EgunMogaji:

My loss I'm sure - sigh.
yep
Re: South Africa To Issue 5-year Visas To Nigerians by Bamz(m): 2:06pm On Jun 11, 2016
cekhoe:
No thanks,I am not interested ,I would rather trek to Libya to take a boat to Spain,cross from there to Italy and finally to Canada, all I am waiting for now is to gather strength for the trek

Just easily apply for express entry/ study permit. Avoid all that stress.
Re: South Africa To Issue 5-year Visas To Nigerians by 6digitscomrade: 2:40pm On Jun 11, 2016
come and share dis my vodka and black energy drink wiv me..dont worry u get even grab after u enjoy finish..strength to trek reach australia na it u go get i swear...sotey i go need beg dem to help me tie u down dere..cuz u fit wan trek pass australia..and after australia i nor sabi wetin dey ...lol
cekhoe:
No thanks,I am not interested ,I would rather trek to Libya to take a boat to Spain,cross from there to Italy and finally to Canada, all I am waiting for now is to gather strength for the trek
Re: South Africa To Issue 5-year Visas To Nigerians by ojialo(m): 2:58pm On Jun 11, 2016
cekhoe:
lawd of mercy, u just signed ur death warrant, by the time boko haram and ISIL cut off ur head and use it to break their fast, u will know what u have done to urself
Re: South Africa To Issue 5-year Visas To Nigerians by Stanbeto: 3:08pm On Jun 11, 2016
This is not Bad at all
Re: South Africa To Issue 5-year Visas To Nigerians by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jun 11, 2016
Thanks but no thanks.
Re: South Africa To Issue 5-year Visas To Nigerians by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 11, 2016
Bamz:

Just easily apply for express entry/ study permit. Avoid all that stress.
like it's that easy
Re: South Africa To Issue 5-year Visas To Nigerians by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 11, 2016
ojialo:
lawd of mercy, u just signed ur death warrant, by the time boko haram and ISIL cut off ur head and use it to break their fast, u will know what u have done to urself
what is this one saying
Re: South Africa To Issue 5-year Visas To Nigerians by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 11, 2016
6digitscomrade:
come and share dis my vodka and black energy drink wiv me..dont worry u get even grab after u enjoy finish..strength to trek reach australia na it u go get i swear...sotey i go need beg dem to help me tie u down dere..cuz u fit wan trek pass australia..and after australia i nor sabi wetin dey ...lol
I not wan high
Re: South Africa To Issue 5-year Visas To Nigerians by iswallker(m): 3:29pm On Jun 11, 2016
who southy visa epp... sad
Re: South Africa To Issue 5-year Visas To Nigerians by CaptainEColeJnr: 3:43pm On Jun 11, 2016
EgunMogaji:

I'm in the US. I got my license years ago. I fly as a hobby though less often now due to higher cost of avgas.

Would love to setup a bush flying scheme when I retire to Nigeria.
Great.

Please do set it up.. to help young lads here in Naija.
I can see jet A1 is now globally costly .. hmmm... Enjoy sir cool

Re: South Africa To Issue 5-year Visas To Nigerians by HornyTiwa(f): 4:36pm On Jun 11, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
What line? Line to SA? Well, maybe for holiday with my Queen HornyTiwa grin
cheesy

my King kiss
Re: South Africa To Issue 5-year Visas To Nigerians by Bamz(m): 4:41pm On Jun 11, 2016
cekhoe:
like it's that easy

Less risky at least.
Re: South Africa To Issue 5-year Visas To Nigerians by ehissi(m): 5:12pm On Jun 11, 2016
EgunMogaji:

I come from planet Uzulu in star cluster ni$df.3421-675.56

I beam around intergalactically grin

Chaaaai!!! Egbo nor good Oooh!!

See wetin Oshogbo weed dey cause!! undecided

Where is Buhari when you need to technically save a fellow!!?? lipsrsealed
Re: South Africa To Issue 5-year Visas To Nigerians by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 11, 2016
[quote author=Kwamelim post=46470772][/quote] yeah I was born here I grow up here it a shame that 9jas are speaking like this most of 9ja brothers come here to and create troubles with drugs etc
Re: South Africa To Issue 5-year Visas To Nigerians by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 11, 2016
HornyTiwa:

cheesy

my King kiss
Hey Queen...... You alright?
Re: South Africa To Issue 5-year Visas To Nigerians by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jun 11, 2016
HornyTiwa:

cheesy

my King kiss
Hey Queen...... You alright??
Re: South Africa To Issue 5-year Visas To Nigerians by anigold(m): 6:49pm On Jun 11, 2016
cekhoe:
I nor get tfare, and I dey desperate to run como from this country,na to first start.to trek after all dem say the journey of many many Waka na one step dem dey start am,except day u wan dash me plane ticket to Canada to avoid long journey
am going to canada i can pick u but u must get pregnant for me and born atleast twins.. Am serious.. Lol...
Re: South Africa To Issue 5-year Visas To Nigerians by 6digitscomrade: 6:58pm On Jun 11, 2016
lol...u nor go high like dat i studied dis kinda trips am suppoz to be the doc.here dont question my tactics..
cekhoe:
I not wan high
Re: South Africa To Issue 5-year Visas To Nigerians by seunfape(m): 9:12pm On Jun 11, 2016
Wetin ppl dy go do for SA self ?
Re: South Africa To Issue 5-year Visas To Nigerians by KenModi(m): 11:57pm On Jun 11, 2016
ketekete:
This is a Welcomed development. Boiz can start to enter EU through SA easily.

Abeg explain how immigrants want take follow SA enta Europe.
Re: South Africa To Issue 5-year Visas To Nigerians by Nobody: 6:34am On Jun 12, 2016
@Topic
Thanks but not thanks
Re: South Africa To Issue 5-year Visas To Nigerians by vicadex07(m): 9:03am On Jun 12, 2016
cekhoe:

lol...funny girl
Re: South Africa To Issue 5-year Visas To Nigerians by bizhop101(m): 1:09pm On Jun 12, 2016
WHAT A WRONG DESTINATION IN AFRICA
Re: South Africa To Issue 5-year Visas To Nigerians by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 12, 2016
anigold:

am going to canada i can pick u but u must get pregnant for me and born atleast twins.. Am serious.. Lol...
na your hand e dey if you want twins o,or you get money for icsi?
Re: South Africa To Issue 5-year Visas To Nigerians by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 12, 2016
6digitscomrade:
lol...u nor go high like dat i studied dis kinda trips am suppoz to be the doc.here dont question my tactics..
quack doctor like you
Re: South Africa To Issue 5-year Visas To Nigerians by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 12, 2016
vicadex07:

lol...funny girl
grin
Re: South Africa To Issue 5-year Visas To Nigerians by 6digitscomrade: 4:42am On Jun 13, 2016
many are called few are chosen...lol..good intentions dont always win na help i be wan help u sha..
cekhoe:
quack doctor like you
Re: South Africa To Issue 5-year Visas To Nigerians by Nobody: 7:01am On Jun 13, 2016
6digitscomrade:
many are called few are chosen...lol..good intentions dont always win na help i be wan help u sha..
u wan give me monkey tail drink, and u say na help,if you wan help me,dash me free ticket to France make I from there cross enter Canada grin
Re: South Africa To Issue 5-year Visas To Nigerians by kechywillz(m): 8:39am On Jun 16, 2016
Na bizness go carry me go there and S.A women with big nyash involved

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Travel to Brazil by boat from Cape Verde. / Lagos State Government Shares Throwback On Molue / Man Arrested For Trying To Board A Plane With 27 Snakes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.