Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,599 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

The Challenge Domino Reverad, AKA The Devil Failed - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Challenge Domino Reverad, AKA The Devil Failed (1241 Views)

Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" / The Doctrine Of Niklas: Aka The Nicolatian Doctrine Hated By Faulkin(Yeshua) / Otemanuduno This Is A Call Out to defend reverad domino (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Challenge Domino Reverad, AKA The Devil Failed by Nobody: 3:28am On Jun 11, 2016
Nonsense! But not surprising at all.

Remind me what you/I said again? The devil and his stories grin
(Remember, as per my declaration, my being alive means you are in dead a devil. Together with your gods.) I'll be using that name in reference to you devil.

And the devil said...

otemanuduno:

It's so pathetic that even a so-called idol could be more powerful than your god(Jehovah). Do you know how many pastors collect power from those source? We see their butts open everyday in Nigeria, but I have never heard where an Hindu man is collecting power from a pastor.

I laughed.... grin
Don't kill me with laughter.

As for the collection of power stories, you know well that people with such habits are devils from your camp masquerading as shepherds. You all share the loot at the end of the day. (Me)

To which the devil replied...

otemanuduno:

Can you swear on your life that I'm really a devil and I share loots with anyone? Just joking, it's wrong for you to swear, because Jesus Christ your lord said so, but I can swear on your behalf anyway bcoz Eartum my god didn't forbid it.

If I am a DEVIL or if I share loot with anyone, or I belong to any cult let the God who made the universe kill me within 24hours but if not...(since Jesus Christ said woe to the scribes and Pharisees, then it means he doesn't condemn it.)

If not... should I pronounce the woe of the world on you if your statement about me is false? I'll need your permission first, [size=18pt]but as for me, the God who created the universe must kill me within 24hrs if I share loot with anyone or belong to any secret cult or if I am telling a lie that your god Jehovah is not the God who created the universe[/size].

Me....

Pick your sword carefully, because the weapon you chose for me shall be yours. My God works like that.

So what time tomorrow should we check in to see who is still alive.

(We may also need a time keeper - any volunteers? )

The devil....

otemanuduno:

I have not even mentioned yet that he will die, yet he is saying that what time. As for me, I have said it that if what you said is the truth, I should die before 7am tomorrow morning. Now I am expecting you to say that if what you said was false, then you should die before so so so time also. But if both of us didn't die eventually, then it might just prove something else.
[size=18pt]

So now I'm expecting you to tell me what time you should die if you have told lie against me. I have stated my own already, 7 AM tomorrow morning.
[/size]

To which I replied....
[size=18pt]

If I the fact that you are a devil or your god is not the true god but in fact the devil, is a lie on my part, and if my God, Jehovah, is not the true God, let me not see tomorrow 7.00. Am. Nigerian time.
[/size]
(I belive that summarises everything ive said about you and your gods.)

But of course the devil is full of mischief. He sought to protect himself with a caveat. So that either way, he could claim victory.....

otemanuduno:

I tire o... even d devil himself mistakenly left his name Satan unedited in the book of 1 Chronicles 21, yet people are so much blinded with fear to call a spade a spade.

If Muafrika2 dies before 7am tomorrow morning, then [size=18pt] he would be the first person DOMINO REVERAD has ever killed since billions of years that the universe has been existing. I'll ask Eartum tonight if DOMINO REVERAD could ever kill someone.[/size]

As expected, mischievously the devil did not reveal his answer from his Domino.

And the Son of God (that's me) answered. ..

Muafrika2:

undecided

Pray hard because if I don't die, the same sword that you seek against me will be turned against you in judgement, and it will be multiplied against you and your household for the rest of your generations. It shall never cease. Only those appointed to eternal life, the true sons of God shall escape.

And the devil replied with his usual bitterness against his creator... blah blah

otemanuduno:

Laffing in Swahili. All will end 7 am tomorrow morning, abi your god doesn't know time? IF NOTHING HAPPENED TO ANY OF US BY 7am Nigerian time tomorrow, don't you think the curses should expire? Or you want it to be everlasting curse? Anyway, I have directly called on your god in the presence of my house people before, asking your god to prove himself as that god in the Bible that does gra gra, killing people instantly there. To my surprise, he was dumb to my request. Guess he's scared of me cheesy

And now that the devil knows he has no power over my life, he attempts to rewrite the story. He resorts to insults. They don't affect God's greatness.

otemanuduno:

[size=18pt]
Even myself knows too, that's why I earlier said it that I'll ask Eartum if Reverad can ever kill someone, bcoz throughout d doctufos, he didn't kill anyone.[/size]
Mind you, that jehovah, I have challenged him, no be today, which you also know about, with MrZenographer who's scaring the people with 666 and Antichrist stuff.
Now to Muafrika2, can you see that it's not your god who made the universe? It's mine and [size=18pt] he didn't kill you because he hasn't kill and he will never kill anyone[/size] like your murderer god in the Neanderthal period. Eartum has earlier assured me that no spiritual force can kill anyone but fear. Physical force can kill sharply. grin
[s]So Muafrika2 can you see that in our own world, your god is as powerless as a lizard? cheesy
All he can do is give fearful dreams, but if you refuse to buy into it, se gobe. When I was ignorant of his method earlier, I fell for it. Now if E likes he should appear like a monster with ten horns in my dream, I'll just laff him off. Jeholizard is powerless[/s]. (The usual bitter rantings of the devil

So Jehovah has proved himself God once again and his enemies liars.

So we know Domino Reverad is that old Serpent
Called the devil. His false prophet and disciples will be here frothing shortly. ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Challenge Domino Reverad, AKA The Devil Failed by Ganjafama(m): 4:59am On Jun 11, 2016
So you went to create a new thread over a simple argument? It is now clear that you Christians are troublemakers.

1 Like

Re: The Challenge Domino Reverad, AKA The Devil Failed by otemanuduno: 5:23am On Jun 11, 2016
DO YOU KNOW WHY REVERAD DID NOT KILL YOU? THE REASON IS THAT HE IS NOT A MURDERER AND HE HAS NEVER KILLED ANYONE BEFORE.

Now Muafrika2, Pls just give me the reason why your own god(dog) did not kill me as he used to do in the Bible which I know? He has never missing such opportunity to prove himself as god before. Jehovah(Satan) has failed.
Re: The Challenge Domino Reverad, AKA The Devil Failed by otemanuduno: 8:50am On Jun 26, 2016
otemanuduno:
DO YOU KNOW WHY REVERAD DID NOT KILL YOU? THE REASON IS THAT HE IS NOT A MURDERER AND HE HAS NEVER KILLED ANYONE BEFORE.

Now Muafrika2, Pls just give me the reason why your own god(dog) did not kill me as he used to do in the Bible which I know? He has never missing such opportunity to prove himself as god before. Jehovah(Satan) has failed.

Still demanding an answer from you, Muafrika2 the son of Satan. Why did Jehovah your god not prove to us that he actually did all those things ascribed to him in the Bible? I have challenged him to prove that he is not as dead as Baal of the Bible whom Elijah also challenged. Why did he not come down by FIRE in his WRATH?

Jehovah is dead and buried. grin

1 Like

Re: The Challenge Domino Reverad, AKA The Devil Failed by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 26, 2016
Because you told Him to. He doesn't pay attention to devils.

Otem
Re: The Challenge Domino Reverad, AKA The Devil Failed by otemanuduno: 12:36pm On Jun 28, 2016
Muafrika2:
Because you told Him to. He doesn't pay attention to devils.

Otem

Linus, you can LIE!!!
I thought your god, according to the bible, paid attention to Satan to test Job's faith.
Anyway, since I am not a devil, you have no point here. Also, I say, JEHOVAH SHALL BE PUT UNDER MY FOOT SHORTLY.
Re: The Challenge Domino Reverad, AKA The Devil Failed by jcross19: 8:36pm On Jun 28, 2016
otemanuduno:

Linus, you can LIE!!!
I thought your god, according to the bible, paid attention to Satan to test Job's faith.
Anyway, since I am not a devil, you have no point here. Also, I say, JEHOVAH SHALL BE PUT UNDER MY FOOT SHORTLY.
jehovah mean my lord in hebrew!!!!! . Devil in disguise as eartum will be smiling over you now!!!!! Well done good servant.
Before devil use you to deceive others he will first deceived you.
Re: The Challenge Domino Reverad, AKA The Devil Failed by otemanuduno: 9:07pm On Jun 28, 2016
jcross19:
jehovah mean my lord in hebrew!!!!! . Devil in disguise as eartum will be smiling over you now!!!!! Well done good servant.
Before devil use you to deceive others he will first deceived you.

No prove in the DOCTUFOS to show that Eartum is a devil... Proves are so many in the Bible to show that Jehovah himself is a devil. Do you know how many people he killed in the periods of the hominids and neaderthals? The fictitious accounts of his actual deeds are what the inspired MEN OF SATAN wrote in the Bible today for everyone to read. But for me, I am writing the real actions of jehovah(satan) and all the other gods whom he was jealous of while they all used the world.

DOMINO REVERAD, the GOD who made the UNIVERSE with a BIG BANG is here. Let the worshippers of Jehovah and Yeshua his son tremble!!!
Re: The Challenge Domino Reverad, AKA The Devil Failed by KingEbukaNaija: 9:26pm On Jun 28, 2016
Ganjafama:
[size=16pt]So you went to create a new thread over a simple argument? It is now clear that you Christians are troublemakers.[/size]

Brilliant conclusion bro . Did you draw the conclusion on your own or was there any assistance ?

1 Like

Re: The Challenge Domino Reverad, AKA The Devil Failed by KingEbukaNaija: 9:29pm On Jun 28, 2016
otemanuduno:

No prove in the DOCTUFOS to show that Eartum is a devil... Proves are so many in the Bible to show that Jehovah himself is a devil. Do you know how many people he killed in the periods of the hominids and neaderthals? The fictitious accounts of his actual deeds are what the inspired MEN OF SATAN wrote in the Bible today for everyone to read. But for me, I am writing the real actions of jehovah(satan) and all the other gods whom he was jealous of while they all used the world.

DOMINO REVERAD, the GOD who made the UNIVERSE with a BIG BANG is here. Let the worshippers of Jehovah and Yeshua his son tremble!!!

This foolish rigmarole is so boring .

Anytime I see your username I skip your post and move unto the next . I just want you to know sha , Im sure others do same

1 Like

Re: The Challenge Domino Reverad, AKA The Devil Failed by otemanuduno: 10:27pm On Jun 28, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

This foolish rigmarole is so boring .

Anytime I see your username I skip your post and move unto the next . I just want you to know sha , Im sure others do same

It reminds me of Peter and his counterpart when they began the proclamation of the doctrine of satan(jehovah). They were seen as nuisance. They got banned, but they didn't stop.

They said, "We ought to obey god(dog) rather than men." Their boring rigmarole was later picked up by MURDERER CONSTANTINE and LIAR EUSEBIUS.

I AM OTEM, THE MESSENGER OF TRUTH.

(1) (Reply)

Ten Proofs Peter Was Not The "Pope" At Rome. / Why Should Yahoo Yahoo Be A Crime? / You Are Untouchable In Christ Jesus. See How...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.