Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

Changing The Bad Habits Of Those Closest To You - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Changing The Bad Habits Of Those Closest To You (502 Views)

30 Habits That Show Improper Upbringing Of Children / Photos: 11 Bad Habits Of Children Caused By Their Parents Unknowingly / 10 Habits You Must Quit To Be Happy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Changing The Bad Habits Of Those Closest To You by winigemm(f): 5:34am On Jun 11, 2016
" I wish he could be less bossy",
"he is just too quick-tempered and I cant stand it"
" I wish she could stop talking too much ", "she is just too proud"
These are the words and thought of so many folks all around the world. The Question is "Can you really change people?" Well what do you think? or what do I think?
People can be changed if you want them to be changed, but that depends on why you want them to change. This is what will tell if they would change or they would just keep pissing you off..

Then we need to give a thought to this..
Why do you want your spouse, your sibling, friend or whoever to change?The first step is to make sure your reason is not selfish, e.g Do you want them to change so they can hang out with you more or pay the bills more when you go out with them?. Or is it because its just plainly not good for the person's health or a particular habit gets him/her into trouble? Whatever it is, Think about it and make sure it is not selfish. to continue reading
...http://expressperspectives..com/2016/06/changing-bad-habits-of-those-closest-to.html
Now the second step is; don't try to change them, you would probably be thinking right now."did you hear me right?" Yes, you did!

(1) (Reply)

3 Ways To Avoid Conflict In Marriage / Keeping Your Man In Marriage. / Please Enlighten Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.