Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,986 members, 7,799,367 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:47 PM

What Fg Should Have Done In The Niger Delta - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Fg Should Have Done In The Niger Delta (736 Views)

FG Should Arrest Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer - LAWCONS / FG Should Drop Saraki’s CCT Case, APC Senators Tell Party / See What FG Intends To Pay Teacher's Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Fg Should Have Done In The Niger Delta by keyremotes(m): 8:36am On Jun 11, 2016
HAD A VERY LONG DISCUSSION WITH SOME OF MY GUYS LAST NIGHT.
WE CAME TO A CONCLUSION THAT MAYBE THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA SHOULD HAVE ELEVATED THE STATUS OF THE NIGER DELTA AND BUILT THE PLACE DIRECTLY. JUST AS THE FCT WAS BUILT.

MAYBE THAT IS TOO LATE NOW. BUT IS ANYTING REALLY LATE?

JUST MY THOUGHTS.
Re: What Fg Should Have Done In The Niger Delta by Shagati(m): 4:44pm On Jun 11, 2016
keyremotes:
.......MAYBE THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA SHOULD HAVE ELEVATED THE STATUS OF THE NIGER DELTA AND BUILT THE PLACE DIRECTLY. JUST AS THE FCT WAS BUILT.........

May be a very good thing to do and no it is not too late.

The recurring question which no one on the other side of the fence has ever bothered to provide an answer for is: What has happened to all the allocations to the Niger Delta handled by the Governors, NDDC, OMPADEC 13% derivation etc?
Are the Guardians of the loot from the above sources EVER going to be held accountable?
Or it is easier to blame the FG, Hausa/Fulani, Yorubas Igbos etc for the underdevelopment in that region?

The day the hero worship of beneficiaries of the collective good meant for the people of ND stops is the day the reforms will start and everone will take the ND serious

Bros Keyremotes I hail O!
Re: What Fg Should Have Done In The Niger Delta by keyremotes(m): 4:59pm On Jun 11, 2016
HEEEY MY BRO. I AM ALWAYS LOYAL.
grin cool.

IF THIS WA DONE AS LAGOS WAS BEING BUILT AS FAR BACK AS WHEN WE STRUCK OIL THINGS WOULD HAVE AND SHOULD HAVE BEEN DIFFERENT BY NOW.
Re: What Fg Should Have Done In The Niger Delta by Shagati(m): 1:35am On Jun 12, 2016
keyremotes:
HEEEY MY BRO. I AM ALWAYS LOYAL.
grin cool.

IF THIS WA DONE AS LAGOS WAS BEING BUILT AS FAR BACK AS WHEN WE STRUCK OIL THINGS WOULD HAVE AND SHOULD HAVE BEEN DIFFERENT BY NOW.

Agreed sir.
At that time I am sure no one imagined that oil would become the mainstay of the economy.

You ignored the second part of my post sha cry undecided

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Bello Anti-party Activities: Dino Heads High-powered Kogi APC Probe Panel. / Unbelievable!!! What Mallam Nuhu Ribadu Said About GEJ / National Identity Card {ID Card} Palaver.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.