Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,949 members, 7,799,230 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:21 PM

EXPOSED! How Satan, Demons, Witches And Pastors Are Destroying Lives! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / EXPOSED! How Satan, Demons, Witches And Pastors Are Destroying Lives! (6798 Views)

How Satan Exploits You And Your Prayer Life. / There Are No Such Things As Witches And Wizards; It's Just A Psychiatric Issue / Do You Actually Believe In The Existence Of Witches And Wizards? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXPOSED! How Satan, Demons, Witches And Pastors Are Destroying Lives! by Image123(m): 6:01am On Jun 16, 2016
Gombs:

Well, nairaland archives disagrees with you.
https://www.nairaland.com/2935665/did-joseph-prince-really-say/1#42974993

s

You actually referred me to where Jo said the world cannot sin etc? I'll pass, thanks for your help. i know Jo for many years now, i know what he believes in that line, i don't need to dig him up. It's needless.
Re: EXPOSED! How Satan, Demons, Witches And Pastors Are Destroying Lives! by Joagbaje(m): 6:09am On Jun 16, 2016
Gombs:

You want to help Jo? grin grin grin grin

Abi o . He's freelance lawyer God gave me today . Which kain lawyer bi dis grin

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED! How Satan, Demons, Witches And Pastors Are Destroying Lives! by Gombs(m): 7:47am On Jun 16, 2016
Image123:

You actually referred me to where Jo said the world cannot sin etc? I'll pass, thanks for your help. i know Jo for many years now, i know what he believes in that line, i don't need to dig him up. It's needless.

let me help you post whats on that link...you're being dishonest now o

Joagbaje:
A christian can lose his salvation. The bible is clear on that . It's a christian who can commit sins. The world cannot commit sins. The world has only one sin. Which is unbelief in Christ.

have a great day bro!

Joagbaje:

Abi o . He's freelance lawyer God gave me today . Which kain lawyer bi dis grin

lol...Image123 is my buddy, maybe he's just not in the 'spirit' grin grin grin
Re: EXPOSED! How Satan, Demons, Witches And Pastors Are Destroying Lives! by Image123(m): 11:05am On Jun 16, 2016
Gombs:

let me help you post whats on that link...you're being dishonest now o

have a great day bro!

lol...Image123 is my buddy, maybe he's just not in the 'spirit' grin grin grin

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Jo is a well known person to me on this forum na. i understand he's your pastor and the allegiance etc. I know him by both his actions and not just words, he believes and teaches eternal security, maybe not the variant you're thinking. But if you insist, you can ask Jo a simple question that need simple answer. Ask him can a Christian sin? If he does, is he a sinner?

Re: EXPOSED! How Satan, Demons, Witches And Pastors Are Destroying Lives! by Joagbaje(m): 3:02pm On Jun 16, 2016
Image123:

Jo is a well known person to me on this forum na. i . I know him by both his actions and not just words, he believes and teaches eternal security,

Brother it's God that will judge this your bile against jo. I don't believe in eternal security .why not simply search joagbaje +eternal security to end these assumptions. If you can't find it,hold thy peace . Enough of your advocate for me. If you want to know anything ,simply ask .
Re: EXPOSED! How Satan, Demons, Witches And Pastors Are Destroying Lives! by Image123(m): 3:13pm On Jun 16, 2016
Joagbaje:

Brother it's God that will judge this your bile against jo. I don't believe in eternal security .why not simply search joagbaje +eternal security to end these assumptions. If you can't find it,hold thy peace . Enough of your advocate for me. If you want to know anything ,simply ask .

Tor, i already asked in proxy. You quoted it, read it and deleted it. Be straightforward and not picking and choosing my post, at least it was not directly to you, if that's the line of your reason for dodging. i have no bile against you. Answer the question you dodged.
Re: EXPOSED! How Satan, Demons, Witches And Pastors Are Destroying Lives! by Joagbaje(m): 3:27pm On Jun 16, 2016
Image123:

Tor, i already asked in proxy. You quoted it, read it and deleted it. Be straightforward and not picking and choosing my post, at least it was not directly to you, if that's the line of your reason for dodging. i have no bile against you. Answer the question you dodged.

Go back and read the thread we debated couple of years ago . "Once saved always saved". you've not ceased in your preconception. You've been on this campaign . You've asked me over and over and I've explained my belief but you just want jo to fit the name you created for him.
You're sinning if you don't know . Shey you claim a christian who sin is a sinner. Then you are a sinner. Because you commit a lot of sin on this forum while pointing fingers at others.
Re: EXPOSED! How Satan, Demons, Witches And Pastors Are Destroying Lives! by Gombs(m): 4:36pm On Jun 16, 2016
Image123:

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Jo is a well known person to me on this forum na. i understand he's your pastor and the allegiance etc.

LOL.... Hahahahahahah, if I list my pastors ehn? In Christ Embassy, our pastors plenty, and yes... Joagbaje is one, Pastor Joy Amenkhinan, Pastor Mary Owase, Pastor Vale Odu-Thomas etc

I know him by both his actions and not just words, he believes and teaches eternal security, maybe not the variant you're thinking. But if you insist, you can ask Jo a simple question that need simple answer. Ask him can a Christian sin? If he does, is he a sinner?

Christians are not sinners.. Even if they sin... Sinners have the nature of sin.

You're born again, If you lie now, how does that make you a sinner, seeing that you've received remission for your sins? If you want to debate this, open a thread and invite me.

Like he said, If you want any clarification concerning anything, why not simply ask Joagbaje what he thinks about a particular topic and why?
Re: EXPOSED! How Satan, Demons, Witches And Pastors Are Destroying Lives! by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:08pm On Jun 16, 2016
Image123:

Lemme help mr Jo here, forgive his skepticism. It's something to do with his understanding/doctrine. Jo is a fellow who believes in eternal security essentially. He believes a christian cannot sin, he's being taught and has taught people that whatever they do, they are children of God and the righteousness of God etc. i'm sure you know his church and more. So the reality of things does not agree with his doctrinal understanding. This are some of the advantages of having correct doctrine. While correct doctrine on tithe, heaven, rapture, trinity etc doesn't exactly save, it has it's uses and helps understanding. Jo is used to people fornicating or lying and having guilty conscience, then he tells them no no no. You are born of God, God sees Jesus not you etc, and the person feels okay and good. But in your case, he sees someone blaspheming and sort of digging deeper into sin as it were, and it doesn't conform with his understanding. So even if the Spirit is telling him something else, his long years and doctrinal teachings are telling him differently. Your case though is very pathetic, it is what some refer to as apostasy. In your case, you have no Holy Spirit to convict you of sin. You've somehow grieved Him. It is the Holy Spirit and our spirit(conscience) that convinces us to accept Jesus and repent. You are left with only your conscience, hence very very very slim chance for you i must say.
Heb 6:4 For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost,
Heb 6:5 And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come,
Heb 6:6 If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.

cc: Joagbaje, Olaadegbu, AnalyticalEngine

You are accurate on Jo's stand unless he is now singing another tune. I remember my dialogue with him years ago where he claimed that the sins of a Christian does not affect their righteous standing with God.

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED! How Satan, Demons, Witches And Pastors Are Destroying Lives! by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:10pm On Jun 16, 2016
Joagbaje:

You're not helping jo , rather you're feeding your religious belly .

You are just a religious bigot ,still indulge in this childish "MY CHURCH IS BETTER THAN YOURS" . Try to win approval by prejudice . Beside you're wrong on what I believe . You don't speak for me . If you want to know what I believe ,simply ask. And repent of this carnality of yours . God bless you

Are you now saying a Christian who habitually sins is no longer righteous? undecided
Re: EXPOSED! How Satan, Demons, Witches And Pastors Are Destroying Lives! by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:12pm On Jun 16, 2016
HardMirror:

There is a simple way of verifying what people say. The holy spirit. Or u don't have the holy spirit?
Stop guess, let the holy spirit witness to u. smiley

So unfortunate you can't see how ordinary you are. If not you won't be here trying to guess if a story is false or not. Guess wrong and expose how fake and empty u are wink

You have not answered Anas09's question, would you? undecided
Re: EXPOSED! How Satan, Demons, Witches And Pastors Are Destroying Lives! by Joagbaje(m): 10:32pm On Jun 16, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

Are you now saying a Christian who habitually sins is no longer righteous? undecided

If a christian comit a sin . It doesn't take away his gift of righteousness . He hasn't denied christ .

I don't know about your private life but You commit a lot of sin on this forum Alone . So Are you righteous? Or are you a sinner?
Re: EXPOSED! How Satan, Demons, Witches And Pastors Are Destroying Lives! by Joagbaje(m): 10:46pm On Jun 16, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

You are accurate on Jo's stand unless he is now singing another tune. I remember my dialogue with him years ago where he claimed that the sins of a Christian does not affect their righteous standing with God.

Image claim I teach eternal security . These are two different things . Eternal security teaches there are no consequences to sin . You can live as you like .

I teach that righteousness as a nature is a gift . You can't lose that nature because you did wrong . If you Sin . You repent of it and ask for forgiveness and move on.
Re: EXPOSED! How Satan, Demons, Witches And Pastors Are Destroying Lives! by Image123(m): 10:51pm On Jun 16, 2016
Joagbaje:

Go back and read the thread we debated couple of years ago . "Once saved always saved". you've not ceased in your preconception. You've been on this campaign . You've asked me over and over and I've explained my belief but you just want jo to fit the name you created for him.
You're sinning if you don't know . Shey you claim a christian who sin is a sinner. Then you are a sinner. Because you commit a lot of sin on this forum while pointing fingers at others.

What's the link to the thread BTW? Just to satisfy you though. i know you very well and what you basically stand for, all those technical jargon is not my interest. The point has been made, and you have failed to answer the question posed on this thread. Here it is again, simply put.
Can a Christian sin? If he does, is he a sinner? No need beating about the bush. Your answer here essentially makes you a believer in eternal security, proving my point. HardMirror's situation does not agree with or explain your arguement/doctrine. Kindly remind me where i have asked you OVER AND OVER. What is my sin oh? Are you accusing the brethren,lol?
Re: EXPOSED! How Satan, Demons, Witches And Pastors Are Destroying Lives! by Image123(m): 10:59pm On Jun 16, 2016
Gombs:

LOL.... Hahahahahahah, if I list my pastors ehn? In Christ Embassy, our pastors plenty, and yes... Joagbaje is one, Pastor Joy Amenkhinan, Pastor Mary Owase, Pastor Vale Odu-Thomas etc

My point lol, he's your church's pastor and you play some level of allegiance.

Christians are not sinners.. Even if they sin... Sinners have the nature of sin.

You're born again, If you lie now, how does that make you a sinner, seeing that you've received remission for your sins? If you want to debate this, open a thread and invite me.

Like he said, If you want any clarification concerning anything, why not simply ask Joagbaje what he thinks about a particular topic and why?

i expect you to have the same position. i am not here to ask questions or debate the position, i only explained to HardMirror that this is your position, or rather Jo's position. This is why he will have problems believing HardMirror's story even if the Spirit tell him to. We all know that HardMirror is a sinner, but you believe that a christian is not a sinner etc, so it is irreconcilable. This is the simple thing i said oh that you guys came here trying to defend yourselves. i do not need any clarification, your position of a christian cannot be sinners even if they sin is a variant of the eternal security doctrine. this is why i said you/Jo believe in eternal security ESSENTIALLY. That is the summary of the position. If you feel led to make further clarifications, no wahala.
Re: EXPOSED! How Satan, Demons, Witches And Pastors Are Destroying Lives! by Image123(m): 11:06pm On Jun 16, 2016
Joagbaje:

Image claim I teach eternal security . These are two different things . Eternal security teaches there are no consequences to sin . You can live as you like .

I teach that righteousness as a nature is a gift . You can't lose that nature because you did wrong . If you Sin . You repent of it and ask for forgiveness and move on.

We are saying the same thing, you are just dwelling on semantics. Your teaching that one cannot lose the nature of righteousness is a variant/branch/offshoot of eternal security. It is this same teaching that i explained to the OP as the reason why you have issues disbelieving him. HardMirror lost his righteous nature tey tey, not only did he lose it, he even lost himself, his soul, ven his friends etc as he himself confessed like a witch recently. Simples, no point missing the point.
Re: EXPOSED! How Satan, Demons, Witches And Pastors Are Destroying Lives! by Nobody: 12:57am On Jun 17, 2016
While we may somehow accept that spirituality is real, it is important to note that the word itself has nothing intrinsic about it- it's nothing more than a label for something that we are yet to understand but we see/feel the effects. We could, well, later understand the phenomenon and perhaps it's mechanics and realize that the ideas or views we have of it is actually not correct. That aside, I'm looking forward to the day when this will no longer be a mystery. This is not a popular opinion but that's just how I see it.
Re: EXPOSED! How Satan, Demons, Witches And Pastors Are Destroying Lives! by Joagbaje(m): 4:37am On Jun 17, 2016
Image123:

We are saying the same thing, you are just dwelling on semantics.

It takes grace to accept wrong .

Your teaching that one cannot lose the nature of righteousness is a variant/branch/offshoot of eternal security.

What crap ? So each time a christian does something wrong he looses his nature and has to get born again again? So do you get born again everyday?

It is this same teaching that i explained to the OP as the reason why you have issues disbelieving him

just leave that alone. your action was an embarrassment to the blood. It is so sad that it's on a thread of an umbeliever this is taking place. A sworn enemy of the church . Who initially I saw as a redeemable soul until he proved otherwise. A man who attacks the very faith you stand for , and the next thing which could come from you it to be castigating your brother before sinner . " don't worry I am holier than they, My church is better than theirs " before a sinner . Hope you have won his approval now.?

HardMirror lost his righteous nature tey tey not only did he lose it, he even lost himself, his soul,

Same thing . Dwelling on semantics . Losing nature,soul are all same thing.

Desert the body of christ brother . You don't judge your brother before a sinner .

1 Corinthians 6:1
Dare any of you, having a matter against another, go to law before the unjust, and not before the saints?
Re: EXPOSED! How Satan, Demons, Witches And Pastors Are Destroying Lives! by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:49am On Jun 17, 2016
Joagbaje:

If a christian comit a sin . It doesn't take away his gift of righteousness . He hasn't denied christ .

I don't know about your private life but You commit a lot of sin on this forum Alone . So Are you righteous? Or are you a sinner?

A person who habitually sins is a sinner and not a Christian. It is the devil that is the accuser of the brethren, are you also an false accuser? Show me where and when I committed sin on this forum otherwise you deserve the right to forever hold your peace.
Re: EXPOSED! How Satan, Demons, Witches And Pastors Are Destroying Lives! by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:52am On Jun 17, 2016
Joagbaje:

Eternal security means once saved forever saved. Now tell me, is HardMirror forever saved? undecided
Re: EXPOSED! How Satan, Demons, Witches And Pastors Are Destroying Lives! by HardMirror(m): 6:29am On Jun 17, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

Eternal security means once saved forever saved. Now tell me, is HardMirror forever saved? undecided
This is the problem I have with Believer's love world and many new generation churches.
Don't forget that whatever a man sows he shall reap, God cannot be mocked (galatians 6 I think verse something)
And don't forget the warnings to the 7 churches. You can be saved and an sin deny you of eternal life. Jesus said in Revelations 2 to the Church in Ephesus that who ever is victorious shall be given the right to eat from the tree of life. This shows you have to earn this right. If not Jesus won't have threatened in the verse before that he would remove their lamp if they did not repent and return to their first works. Works is integral in salvation.
Same with soul winning, if you don't win souls and you think you will make heaven, you are the biggest fool of all, for God shall Cut you off the tree (Himself). Holy living cannot be negotiated. It has to become your lifestyle. If you fault in one law, you fault in all.
So I don't know where the doctrine comes that once saved you are always saved.

I for one I am proud to be a candidate of hell if my rejecting the bible means going to hell.

I have come to know beyond any doubt that heaven and hell according to the bible are based on myths and traditions of many cultures older than adam himself (many don't know that religion is about 30,000 years old now, adam is just 6,000 years ago, so why should I take the bible serious? Lol)
Re: EXPOSED! How Satan, Demons, Witches And Pastors Are Destroying Lives! by HardMirror(m): 6:39am On Jun 17, 2016
Joagbaje:

It takes grace to accept wrong .

What crap ? So each time a christian does something wrong he looses his nature and has to get born again again? So do you get born again everyday?

just leave that alone. your action was an embarrassment to the blood. It is so sad that it's on a thread of an umbeliever this is taking place. A sworn enemy of the church . Who initially I saw as a redeemable soul until he proved otherwise. A man who attacks the very faith you stand for , and the next thing which could come from you it to be castigating your brother before sinner . " don't worry I am holier than they, My church is better than theirs " before a sinner . Hope you have won his approval now.?

Same thing . Dwelling on semantics . Losing nature,soul are all same thing.

Desert the body of christ brother . You don't judge your brother before a sinner .

1 Corinthians 6:1
Dare any of you, having a matter against another, go to law before the unjust, and not before the saints?

Wake up from your slumber man. I will fight this fraud of a religion as much as I have time to. All this salvation thing, you people are just confusing yourselves. You for one are not going to heaven but hell (if they exist). You are a pathological liar, always making false claims -a fraud. So I don't know on what moral ground you speak.
You praise evil and injustice. How is your church in anyway close to the standard the apostles laid down?
Keep fooling yourself. I don't have your time yet. In the nearest future you will be hearing from me forget all this online talk.

2 Likes

Re: EXPOSED! How Satan, Demons, Witches And Pastors Are Destroying Lives! by HardMirror(m): 6:51am On Jun 17, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

A person who habitually sins is a sinner and not a Christian. It is the devil that is the accuser of the brethren, are you also an false accuser? Show me where and when I committed sin on this forum otherwise you deserve the right to forever hold your peace.
See what greed has caused in the church and lust for the things of the world. You guys think you are living the life of christ? I don't think I have met any christian here on nairaland yet. How many of you are like christ? Is that not what it means to be a christian?
Do you guys even talk like christ?
Do you live like christ?
Do you let the spirit lead you?
You guys just come online to protect your turf (domination).
You guys applaud thieves who call themselves pastors but are nothing but sleek snake oil sales men. Men who can sell ice to eskimos.

A sinner? What is sinner? Who has a right to call another man a sinner? What the fvck is salvation. From what? Eternal damnation? Lol.
Give your life to christ else you burn in hell forever! Yet god's perfect plan was for this jesus to die in Jerusalem while the whole world remains ignorant of this jesus for thousands of years. Why didn't jesus die in such a way the whole world would know at once that someone has died for their sins? Ridiculous. Lol

4 Likes

Re: EXPOSED! How Satan, Demons, Witches And Pastors Are Destroying Lives! by Joagbaje(m): 7:58am On Jun 17, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

The bible is clear on apostasy . It's a sin unto death

Hebrews 6:4-5
For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost, And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come

But that's only if HardMirror story were true.
Re: EXPOSED! How Satan, Demons, Witches And Pastors Are Destroying Lives! by Joagbaje(m): 8:01am On Jun 17, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

A person who habitually sins is a sinner and not a Christian. It is the devil that is the accuser of the brethren, are you also an false accuser?

Sin is sin. We need to define habitual sin . It is relative. Maybe we should discuss it on a new thread. I want to leave this thread.

Show me where and when I committed sin on this forum otherwise you deserve the right to forever hold your peace.

Sorry about that. I wouldn't want to do that on this thread. The way I feel about this now is just like accusing my brother in an Islamic section or thread . A sinner shouldn't be watching our drama. I pointed some few things in time past.
Re: EXPOSED! How Satan, Demons, Witches And Pastors Are Destroying Lives! by Joagbaje(m): 8:12am On Jun 17, 2016
HardMirror:
You are a pathological liar, always making false claims -a fraud. .

Tell me the lie and the fraud and the FASLE claim.
Re: EXPOSED! How Satan, Demons, Witches And Pastors Are Destroying Lives! by Joagbaje(m): 8:19am On Jun 17, 2016
HardMirror:

This is the problem I have with Believer's love world and many new generation churches.
Don't forget that whatever a man sows he shall reap, God cannot be mocked (galatians 6 I think verse something)
And don't forget the warnings to the 7 churches. You can be saved and an sin deny you of eternal life. Jesus said in Revelations 2 to the Church in Ephesus that who ever is victorious shall be given the right to eat from the tree of life. This shows you have to earn this right. If not Jesus won't have threatened in the verse before that he would remove their lamp if they did not repent and return to their first works. Works is integral in salvation.

Same with soul winning, if you don't win souls and you think you will make heaven, you are the biggest fool of all, for God shall Cut you off the tree (Himself). Holy living cannot be negotiated. It has to become your lifestyle. If you fault in one law, you fault in all.
So I don't know where the doctrine comes that once saved you are always saved.

Nice write up. If it came from your heart ,seed of salvation is in you. Sometimes I want to give you benefit of doubt . Maybe a demon took hold of this guy. So all the rubbish you spew came from him

I for one I am proud to be a candidate of hell if my rejecting the bible means going to hell.

Come let me cast this devil out of you . Maybe there's still hope .

I have come to know beyond any doubt that heaven and hell according to the bible are based on myths and traditions of many cultures older than adam himself (many don't know that religion is about 30,000 years old now, adam is just 6,000 years ago, so why should I take the bible serious? Lol)

What you left out is the flood of Noah . If your claim of 30,000 year old religion is true. They would have all perish in that universal flood. A new generation of race started with Noah family . Worshiping only Jehovah .
Re: EXPOSED! How Satan, Demons, Witches And Pastors Are Destroying Lives! by HardMirror(m): 8:21am On Jun 17, 2016
Joagbaje:

Tell me the lie and the fraud and the FASLE claim.
Will soon open a platform for people to report promises of miracles, violation of medical advice due to instructions from pastors and false publications of miracles which would lead to lawsuits.

2 Likes

Re: EXPOSED! How Satan, Demons, Witches And Pastors Are Destroying Lives! by Joagbaje(m): 8:26am On Jun 17, 2016
HardMirror:

Will soon open a platform for people to report promises of miracles, violation of medical advice due to instructions from pastors and false publications of miracles which would lead to lawsuits.

The law is open for all. Any pastor who commit crime should face the law. As long as there's proof of wrong . That's no news.
Re: EXPOSED! How Satan, Demons, Witches And Pastors Are Destroying Lives! by HardMirror(m): 8:29am On Jun 17, 2016
Joagbaje:

The bible is clear on apostasy . It's a sin unto death

Hebrews 6:4-5
For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost, And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come

But that's only if HardMirror story were true.

Paul is right on this, and it is a smart move on his part. Knowing fully well that when people like me discover the lies, there is no possibility of brainwashing us again except we want to pretend and play along (just like many pastors are doing presently for monetary gains). Only babies in christianity are "redeemable", because they always think there is an extra mile they can go in discovering god. The bible god does not exist. I have done all that is possible to find him, all I did was find myself and I called myself GOD!
It is all in the mind, the miracles, the holy spirit, sense of salvation, gifts of the spirit, are all in the mind. We find ourselves and our abilities are heightened in the self delusion of the reality of what we read and are told.

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED! How Satan, Demons, Witches And Pastors Are Destroying Lives! by HardMirror(m): 8:32am On Jun 17, 2016
Joagbaje:

The law is open for all. Any pastor who commit crime should face the law. As long as there's proof of wrong . That's no news.
Beautiful. Problem is many of your victims don't know their rights, they don't even know they are being taken advantage of, especially in the area of miracles and instructions that leads to detriment of their healths and sometimes death.

2 Likes

Re: EXPOSED! How Satan, Demons, Witches And Pastors Are Destroying Lives! by Gombs(m): 9:26am On Jun 17, 2016
Hardmirror, I'm still waiting for the info I asked for...

From your recent posts, all I see is a Christian who wants to run away from morality and consequences for his actions. Don't worry, kontinu...

Supply me the info I asked for... Or I'd be certain you're a crude fraud

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Being A Morally Good Person Enough For God? / Born Catholic, Raised Catholic And Die Catholic. / Back-to-sender Doctrine Is Anti- Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.