Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,544 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:36 PM

Cheapest Method Of Funding Neteller.. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cheapest Method Of Funding Neteller.. (4128 Views)

New Method Of Funding Bet9ja / Easiest Method Of Making Cool Cash From Bitcoin (part 1) / Funding Neteller With Visa Or Debit Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheapest Method Of Funding Neteller.. by desoul2004(m): 9:43am On Jun 11, 2016
I funded my Neteller at the rate of #412 per Dollar with my first bank master card. Why is it so cost? I thought it suppose to be at the official rate? If you have any other cheaper method kindly advise or text me on 08113631766.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Cheapest Method Of Funding Neteller.. by dav8id(m): 11:13am On Jun 11, 2016
that too.much
Re: Cheapest Method Of Funding Neteller.. by desoul2004(m): 10:09pm On Jun 11, 2016
After my complaint about Neteller Funding, one guy called me, we negotiate it at the rate of #320 per dollar, I thought he was an Angel, I moved the naira equivalent to his UBA account. To cut the long story short, he has switched off phone. This is the money I borrowed to pay for my father's hospital bill. This is his details
Account No. 2078108864- UBA
Account Name; Awaritete Majesty
Phone No. 08077100297
Truecaller shows his name as Tosinjay Neteller.

Anybody that could assist on the recovery, I will appreciate and information on the best way to handle such transactions.
Re: Cheapest Method Of Funding Neteller.. by Johnrake69: 10:39pm On Jun 11, 2016
For how long has the phone been off... and again, Is he aware you have sent the money? Finally, if you are convinced that he is playing you then, you have to take the details of the transaction to the UBA bank. They should guide you on what to do. Wish your dad quick recovery

1 Like

Re: Cheapest Method Of Funding Neteller.. by arbitrage: 11:14pm On Jun 11, 2016
desoul2004:
After my complaint about Neteller Funding, one guy called me, we negotiate it at the rate of #320 per dollar, I thought he was an Angel, I moved the naira equivalent to his UBA account. To cut the long story short, he has switched off phone. This is the money I borrowed to pay for my father's hospital bill. This is his details
Account No. 2078108864- UBA
Account Name; Awaritete Majesty
Phone No. 08077100297
Truecaller shows his name as Tosinjay Neteller.

Anybody that could assist on the recovery, I will appreciate and information on the best way to handle such transactions.

Are you new to nairaland business section? Have you not read so many threads on havoc the guy wrecks here with different variations of his name; Awaritefe or Awarite Emmanuel, etc. He even opened thread and claimed he had road accident up North and solicited our contributions to his account with fake pictures. He usually studies thread conversation and will contact you by impersonating the username person you were communicating with here. That's why it is good to confirm the contact details of person you are dealing with here before going offline as you may end up transacting with impersonator.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cheapest Method Of Funding Neteller.. by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 17, 2016
desoul2004:
I funded my Neteller at the rate of #412 per Dollar with my first bank master card. Why is it so cost? I thought it suppose to be at the official rate? If you have any other cheaper method kindly advise or text me on 08113631766.

Thanks in anticipation.
i can help u with that.
Re: Cheapest Method Of Funding Neteller.. by desoul2004(m): 5:35pm On Dec 17, 2016
abduletradex:

i can help u with that.

How much?
Re: Cheapest Method Of Funding Neteller.. by HeavenlyBang(m): 4:00am On Dec 18, 2016
arbitrage:

Are you new to nairaland business section? Have you not read so many threads on havoc the guy wrecks here with different variations of his name; Awaritefe or Awarite Emmanuel, etc. He even opened thread and claimed he had road accident up North and solicited our contributions to his account with fake pictures. He usually studies thread conversation and will contact you by impersonating the username person you were communicating with here. That's why it is good to confirm the contact details of person you are dealing with here before going offline as you may end up transacting with impersonator.

Interesting. I've actually done business with this guy before. He paid. His nairaland un is different, but after transferring to his Skrill, that Awaritefe Emmanuel is what came up.

I take it he's scammed others?
Re: Cheapest Method Of Funding Neteller.. by macphilip: 5:22pm On Dec 02, 2017
Neteller exchanger in Nigeria
whatsApp 08065167701
Re: Cheapest Method Of Funding Neteller.. by Zdoh(m): 5:22pm On Mar 22, 2018
ZIDOHEXCHANGE always available for all you instant exchange to Naira and dollars.

Bring all your Freelancer,Fiverr, iwriter, Guru and upwork funds

Such as:

∆PAYONEER

∆SKRILL

∆NETELLER

∆BITCOIN

∆PAYPAL

WE ALSO SELL AT AFFORD RATE

Instant Payment guarantee

Call/WhatsApp : 08088759163.
Re: Cheapest Method Of Funding Neteller.. by olujames(m): 8:29am On Jun 06, 2018
Try OnlineNaira the next time you have a need to fund Neteller.
Re: Cheapest Method Of Funding Neteller.. by Sonnik212(m): 9:15am On Jun 06, 2018
since PMB came, countless online business has suffered great loss because of their inability to make deposit to merchant site. the naira dominated cards were blocked from making deposits. to make deposit to any merchant site, follow the steps below
1. apply for gtbank visa (master card has been delisted) dólar account (if you are a gtbank domiciliary account holder). if you are not, ask the customer service on the procedures to open a domiciliary account.
2.fund your visa card which has a separate account number from your domiciliary account. then log in to any merchant site and make your deposit.
3. if you want me to help you make deposit with my own card, flat rate of 2k excluding your dollar (rate #370/$).
note:visa card is about 8.5k to get excluding the funding
contact me with 08179478937 (watsapp only/no calls)
I also buy and sell neteller and skrill

(1) (Reply)

Pwc Report Links Family Business Growth To Strong Values / Buying A Franchise Is The Easist Way To Start A Business Without Loosing Money / Fg Raises N7bn From Savings Bond In 10 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.