Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,097 members, 7,807,288 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

Oluyole Estate Bridge, Ibadan Under Construction - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oluyole Estate Bridge, Ibadan Under Construction (19265 Views)

Ajimobi Commissions 5.5km Oluyole Road / Deadly Roads In Ejigbo Under Construction(photos) / Hi Tech Roads Under Construction By Obiano In Anambra. Pixs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oluyole Estate Bridge, Ibadan Under Construction by Harbdulrasaq(m): 10:12am On Jun 11, 2016
State of Works at the moment at Oluyole Est. Bridge Ibadan under construction by the Oyo state government.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/06/photos-oluyole-est-bridge-ibadan-under.html

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oluyole Estate Bridge, Ibadan Under Construction by Nobody: 10:26am On Jun 11, 2016
I hope they complete it. It's needed.

------------

In celebration of this glorious feat of attaining FTC, I request that you visit my signature.

You'll be glad that you did.

3 Likes

Re: Oluyole Estate Bridge, Ibadan Under Construction by jaymejate: 10:42am On Jun 11, 2016
Ibadan and their small small bridge shaa. Make them no leave am like they left Apete bridge o

2 Likes

Re: Oluyole Estate Bridge, Ibadan Under Construction by Shukuakukobambi: 11:05am On Jun 11, 2016
jaymejate:
Ibadan and their small small bridge shaa. Make them no leave am like they left Apete bridge o

This is a bridge over a canal in an estate.

Were you expecting a type of Ikoyi link bridge?

38 Likes

Re: Oluyole Estate Bridge, Ibadan Under Construction by jaymejate: 11:23am On Jun 11, 2016
Shukuakukobambi:

This is a bridge over a canal in an estate.

Were you expecting a type of Ikoyi link bridge?

Nope , i was expecting something like that of Apete but should completed perfectly unlike that of Apete

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oluyole Estate Bridge, Ibadan Under Construction by Shukuakukobambi: 12:25pm On Jun 11, 2016
jaymejate:

Nope , i was expecting something like that of Apete but should completed perfectly unlike that of Apete

OK. I'm sure they'll complete this one. You know rumours even have it that ajimobi is upgrading that road because he has houses on that road. So I'm sure if the love of the people doesn't propel him to finish it, his own self interest will

12 Likes

Re: Oluyole Estate Bridge, Ibadan Under Construction by scholes0(m): 1:20pm On Jun 11, 2016
Nice one, Ajimobi.

1 Like

Re: Oluyole Estate Bridge, Ibadan Under Construction by pheesayor(m): 1:23pm On Jun 11, 2016
Little by little they keep progressing, just like the state of osun

4 Likes

Re: Oluyole Estate Bridge, Ibadan Under Construction by scholes0(m): 1:24pm On Jun 11, 2016
Meanwhile,
Here is the Urbanisation of the Toll gate by Efunsetan/Challenge phase 2 roads, Ibadan and the reconstruction of the Mobil, Oluyole and Apata road in Ibadan, Oyo state by the Oyo State government.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluyole Estate Bridge, Ibadan Under Construction by mrofficial(m): 1:24pm On Jun 11, 2016
Isn't that Zartech road linking with Ring road?
Re: Oluyole Estate Bridge, Ibadan Under Construction by tjskii(f): 1:24pm On Jun 11, 2016
Shuoo, so na dis stage dem dey since, make dem do finish quick jare, the inconvenience no be small for dat road

1 Like

Re: Oluyole Estate Bridge, Ibadan Under Construction by iamodenigbo1(m): 1:24pm On Jun 11, 2016
politicians
Re: Oluyole Estate Bridge, Ibadan Under Construction by scopusng(m): 1:25pm On Jun 11, 2016
I spent over 4 years in that estate.
Re: Oluyole Estate Bridge, Ibadan Under Construction by Wonderboy1(m): 1:25pm On Jun 11, 2016
This construction is up to a year now.....think Government should speed...Nelly's supermarket hardly see customers...
Meanwhile for your diesel engine generators check here https://www.nairaland.com/3012099/order-tokunbo-diesel-generators-spare
Re: Oluyole Estate Bridge, Ibadan Under Construction by iamodenigbo1(m): 1:26pm On Jun 11, 2016
scholes0:
Meanwhile,
Here is the Urbanisation of the Toll gate by Efunsetan/Challenge phase 2 roads, Ibadan and the reconstruction of the Mobil, Oluyole and Apata road in Ibadan, Oyo state by the Oyo State government.

build and destroy

1 Like

Re: Oluyole Estate Bridge, Ibadan Under Construction by 4nobody4every1: 1:27pm On Jun 11, 2016
cool
Re: Oluyole Estate Bridge, Ibadan Under Construction by barragan: 1:27pm On Jun 11, 2016
The only problem I have with this road is it goes back to wema junction which means more headache for apata residents. Just doesn't make sense.

1 Like

Re: Oluyole Estate Bridge, Ibadan Under Construction by scholes0(m): 1:28pm On Jun 11, 2016
iamodenigbo1:
build and destroy

Whatever that means?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluyole Estate Bridge, Ibadan Under Construction by Dollyak(f): 1:28pm On Jun 11, 2016
Look at the background.
Re: Oluyole Estate Bridge, Ibadan Under Construction by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jun 11, 2016
This is not a fresh construction, there was nothing wrong with the old one... They said it was a rehabilitation scheme.. To maintain the bridge.... That was over a year ago... This project has been abandoned.... They had no excuse but instead, they have made living a motoring difficult for the residents of Oluyole

1 Like

Re: Oluyole Estate Bridge, Ibadan Under Construction by barragan: 1:30pm On Jun 11, 2016
Dollyak:
Look at the background.
What's wrong with the background.
Re: Oluyole Estate Bridge, Ibadan Under Construction by debo9210: 1:31pm On Jun 11, 2016
You guys need to check the road leading to 7up bottling company and P&G ..... That begs for more attention. I live in the estate and I can authoritatively say that there is nothing wrong with the previous bridge before it was demolished . 7up road needs more attention. People that live in the estate can attest to this

5 Likes

Re: Oluyole Estate Bridge, Ibadan Under Construction by barragan: 1:31pm On Jun 11, 2016
krispycash:
This is not a fresh construction, there was nothing wrong with the old one... They said it was a rehabilitation scheme.. To maintain the bridge.... That was over a year ago... This project has been abandoned.... They had no excuse but instead, they have made living a motoring difficult for the residents of Oluyole

Bro, I was still in that neighborhood on Thursday maybe they are moving slow but work was ongoing.

2 Likes

Re: Oluyole Estate Bridge, Ibadan Under Construction by Kolham92: 1:40pm On Jun 11, 2016
We shouldn't forget that there is no fund to complete most of these projects, the country is broke.
Re: Oluyole Estate Bridge, Ibadan Under Construction by LydayBobo(m): 1:40pm On Jun 11, 2016
debo9210:
You guys need to check the road leading to 7up bottling company and P&G ..... That begs for more attention. I live in the estate and I can authoritatively say that there is nothing wrong with the previous bridge before it was demolished . 7up road needs more attention. People that live in the estate can attest to this
I feel you. I pass through it everyday and it's not funny. My 2015 model car now looks like 2000 model. It's not funny anymore honestly. The governor better stay away from me till it is completed and my car is still in one piece

1 Like

Re: Oluyole Estate Bridge, Ibadan Under Construction by oodua1stson: 1:43pm On Jun 11, 2016
I hope this wasn't brought forward to praise that bastard called ajimobi

Because roads are being destroyed. While they work on it for a while they will abandon it for over a year making life hell for motorists and pedestrians pluing the roads.

They will now do rush rush 2 months work on it and abandon it for a year again

Apc is a fraud and ajimobi is a criminal
Re: Oluyole Estate Bridge, Ibadan Under Construction by orimsamsam(m): 1:50pm On Jun 11, 2016
Some people go get hypertension. Dey no see Brown roof. grin grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluyole Estate Bridge, Ibadan Under Construction by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jun 11, 2016
barragan:

Bro, I was still in that neighborhood on Thursday maybe they are moving slow but work was ongoing.
I pass that neighborhood every day... And I can tell u that it is only once in a while you'll see people lurking around there. No signs of ongoing construction, no heavy duty equipment, nothing. They destroyed a bridge that had no issue, messed up the road... It's been like that for over a year.... They could have fixed the alternative routes before embarking on this senseless reconstruction... Dusty road, elephant size potholes... The government of the people doesn't give a shit about the people

2 Likes

Re: Oluyole Estate Bridge, Ibadan Under Construction by firstolalekan(m): 2:29pm On Jun 11, 2016
So undecided
Re: Oluyole Estate Bridge, Ibadan Under Construction by Baboo13(m): 2:45pm On Jun 11, 2016
debo9210:

ha ona yen bad gan

rain o everywhere is muddy. sun o dust everywhere. the govt can partner with Yale, 7 up and zartech to reconstruct that road even if they don't want to do it alone
Re: Oluyole Estate Bridge, Ibadan Under Construction by Shukuakukobambi: 3:02pm On Jun 11, 2016
krispycash:

I pass that neighborhood every day... And I can tell u that it is only once in a while you'll see people lurking around there. No signs of ongoing construction, no heavy duty equipment, nothing. They destroyed a bridge that had no issue, messed up the road... It's been like that for over a year.... They could have fixed the alternative routes before embarking on this senseless reconstruction... Dusty road, elephant size potholes... The government of the people doesn't give a shit about the people

My friend, you have a right to be angry but pls don't exaggerate. I still passed that bridge area on Wednesday and they were pouring concrete seriously while yesterday, heavy vehicles were very actively working on the section between total petrol station and Rehoboth cathedral like they do everyday.

I believe he should have channeled the funds to other roads but to say they've abandoned that work is not the truth.

1 Like

Re: Oluyole Estate Bridge, Ibadan Under Construction by Nixiepie(f): 3:07pm On Jun 11, 2016
Pls they should finish it up fast,that road is giving me headache,and okada are now charging beyond the normal price ...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Rate Buhari Poor In Economic Management – Vanguard Poll / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Boko Haram Latest Attack In Adamawa / COVID-19: Ekiti Governor Fayemi Tests Positive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.