Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

Mercy Johnson Vs Oge Okoye Vs Fathia Balogun:Who Rocks The Bald Best?(photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Vs Oge Okoye Vs Fathia Balogun:Who Rocks The Bald Best?(photos) (3928 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim X Beverly Osu:- Who Rocks It Better / Oge Okoye vs Funke Akindele: Who rocked the short dress better? / Fathia Balogun Rocks Her Bald Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Johnson Vs Oge Okoye Vs Fathia Balogun:Who Rocks The Bald Best?(photos) by henryanna36: 10:21am On Jun 11, 2016
Nollywood stars Mercy Johnson,Oge Okoye and Fathia Balogun known to go bald in one or more occasions.Rocking bald will give you an entirely new look.

Among the 3 celebs above,who nailed it best?

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/06/mercy-johnson-vs-oge-okoye-vs-fathia.html

Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Oge Okoye Vs Fathia Balogun:Who Rocks The Bald Best?(photos) by Slitman: 10:26am On Jun 11, 2016
OGE'S BALD HEAD IS JUST TOO DOPE. . . . MERCY JOHNSON HEAD TOO BIG . . . FATHIA BALOGUN CARRY YAM FOR BACK OF HER HEAD . . I'M GIVING IT TO OGE OKOYE

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Oge Okoye Vs Fathia Balogun:Who Rocks The Bald Best?(photos) by onyi4edu(f): 10:31am On Jun 11, 2016
None of them joor... but if I must choose, then it's Mercy
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Oge Okoye Vs Fathia Balogun:Who Rocks The Bald Best?(photos) by ijomamiracle(f): 10:37am On Jun 11, 2016
oge resemble red monkey wey wan die of head ache, mercy...well her own no too bad, jesu u get dat big one? na mercy carry cup jare....

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Oge Okoye Vs Fathia Balogun:Who Rocks The Bald Best?(photos) by Franklinezenwa: 10:42am On Jun 11, 2016
Mercy Johnson head na dey much better.
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Oge Okoye Vs Fathia Balogun:Who Rocks The Bald Best?(photos) by Nixiepie(f): 10:44am On Jun 11, 2016
All of them head too big.. So none
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Oge Okoye Vs Fathia Balogun:Who Rocks The Bald Best?(photos) by doyinisaac(m): 10:44am On Jun 11, 2016
See as oge okoye head be like coat of arms...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Oge Okoye Vs Fathia Balogun:Who Rocks The Bald Best?(photos) by Kysa(f): 10:45am On Jun 11, 2016
mercy
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Oge Okoye Vs Fathia Balogun:Who Rocks The Bald Best?(photos) by Arsenalholic(m): 10:48am On Jun 11, 2016
Go bald and show pictures on NL of you whether nairaland server no go crash!

If you can't do it, then shove that insult (red monkey) down your sepulcher-esque throat sad
ijomamiracle:
oge resemble red monkey wey wan die of head ache, mercy...well her own no too bad, jesu u get dat big one? na mercy carry cup jare....

To topic: Mercy's does it for me. I salute the boldness of these beauties in going bald. It's not easy, even though they get paid for it.

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Oge Okoye Vs Fathia Balogun:Who Rocks The Bald Best?(photos) by CaroLyner(f): 10:49am On Jun 11, 2016
none of the above
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Oge Okoye Vs Fathia Balogun:Who Rocks The Bald Best?(photos) by doyinisaac(m): 10:49am On Jun 11, 2016
Slitman:
OGE'S BALD HEAD IS JUST TOO DOPE. . . . MERCY JOHNSON HEAD TOO BIG . . . FATHIA BALOGUN CARRY YAM FOR BACK OF HER HEAD . . I'M GIVING IT TO OGE OKOYE

Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Oge Okoye Vs Fathia Balogun:Who Rocks The Bald Best?(photos) by seyema(m): 10:50am On Jun 11, 2016
They all look weird
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Oge Okoye Vs Fathia Balogun:Who Rocks The Bald Best?(photos) by waxxydude: 10:50am On Jun 11, 2016
See as oge-okoye resemble the witch wey i dey always see for dream.. Fvcking ugly rats. grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Oge Okoye Vs Fathia Balogun:Who Rocks The Bald Best?(photos) by njiasi30(f): 12:31pm On Jun 11, 2016
I prefer mercy, d earrings brought out d beauty of d..... grin grin grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Oge Okoye Vs Fathia Balogun:Who Rocks The Bald Best?(photos) by 7inches: 2:47pm On Jun 11, 2016
fathia balogun see wat u did to urself
change that name FATHIA BALOGUN and become biutiful again.. u kno wat i mean
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Oge Okoye Vs Fathia Balogun:Who Rocks The Bald Best?(photos) by temmym4(m): 9:09am On Jun 12, 2016
Slitman:
Lile seriously WTF!!
u mean the Okoye's shaved head with a resemblance of a cancer patient is dope?
Mercy Johnson looks like those core african women.
Nothing to say for fathia. Blood of Zachariah.
Hair is one of the greatest beauties of women

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Oge Okoye Vs Fathia Balogun:Who Rocks The Bald Best?(photos) by Slitman: 10:33am On Jun 12, 2016
temmym4:

Lile seriously WTF!!

u mean the Okoye's shaved head with a resemblance of a cancer patient is dope?

Mercy Johnson looks like those core african women.

Nothing to say for fathia. Blood of Zachariah.

Hair is one of the greatest beauties of women
It seems mercy is one of your long time crush. Lol
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Oge Okoye Vs Fathia Balogun:Who Rocks The Bald Best?(photos) by temmym4(m): 12:40pm On Jun 12, 2016
Slitman:
It seems mercy is one of your long time crush. Lol

crush? lol. nah! i only expressed what i saw in the pictures. none look appealing to me. not a fan of hairless women.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Oge Okoye Vs Fathia Balogun:Who Rocks The Bald Best?(photos) by creamvanilla(f): 7:31am On Jun 13, 2016
See fathaia balogun head, jesus of otuoke! Its not easy to go bald sha, I like mercys own
Re: Mercy Johnson Vs Oge Okoye Vs Fathia Balogun:Who Rocks The Bald Best?(photos) by THONZE(m): 7:38am On Jun 13, 2016
MERCY KILLED,,.,MURDERED,,,,AND BURIED THE HAIR SORRY,,,,THE HEAD grin .... BUT THIS TOPIC FUNNY..... SEE AS OGE KEEP HEAD LIKE H.O.D ..... grin grin ....

(1) (Reply)

Julius Agwu Needs Your Prayers (picture) / Tee Billz And Tiwa Savage Are Finally Back Together!! ! / Mariah Carey Blasted For Celebrating Christmas With Have Unclad Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.