Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,449 members, 7,808,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

Sorted out - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Sorted out (2803 Views)

INEC Gsm Mobile Numbers Database Sorted In Name,sex And LGA / INEC Gsm Mobile Numbers Database Sorted In Name,sex And LGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sorted out by anochuks08(m): 10:27am On Jun 11, 2016
Sorted out
Re: Sorted out by Baylam(m): 10:31am On Jun 11, 2016
Following
anochuks08:
Instead of naming my topic **BEWARE OF THIS SCAMMER PAKINGZZZ**, I decided to make the title of this post much of a question because of how long he has been on nairaland and the reputation at stake. This is a link to his Nairaland Profile https://www.nairaland.com/pakingzzz. I know he is into electronic designs, offers his services to people on nairaland & outside and has a lot to lose with a bad reputation. I had a little project going on and decided to contact him for some charge controllers he advertised here around last year 2015. The link to the ad is https://www.nairaland.com/2330900/mppt-tracer1210rn-solar-charge-controller. We bargained and at the end, I was able to get 3 controllers from him at the rate of 16k. I sent him the money and he sent the controllers. 3 to 4 weeks later, (precisely last week Thursday being 2/06/2016) I told him I needed another 3 controllers and went ahead to proceed with payment of 16k. He acknowledged he had received the funds and promised to send the items the next day.
From that day till date, he doesn't take my calls, he never calls back, (His number is 08099875308). I have sent him text messages, No reply. I waited to see if he would give me a reason for the delay and up till date, No response from him.
16k might not be a huge sum and equally might not be a small sum of money too. Till he resolves this issue, I will strongly advise Nairalanders not to do business with him unless you know you can play bet9ja with your school fees. I will upload pictures of the payments made to him if need be.
Re: Sorted out by anochuks08(m): 3:15pm On Jun 11, 2016
Baylam:
Following
Thanks Baylam, Make I just dey look am
Re: Sorted out by anochuks08(m): 10:10pm On Jun 11, 2016
Watching in 3D
Re: Sorted out by Infinitikoncept(m): 11:40pm On Jun 11, 2016
Hmmm good man turn devil matter but let's hear d guy side of the story before we judge
Re: Sorted out by Oskyworld(m): 3:14am On Jun 12, 2016
Infinitikoncept:
Hmmm good man turn devil matter but let's hear d guy side of the story before we judge
Re: Sorted out by ceejay80s(m): 3:17am On Jun 12, 2016
anochuks08:
Instead of naming my topic **BEWARE OF THIS SCAMMER PAKINGZZZ**, I decided to make the title of this post much of a question because of how long he has been on nairaland and the reputation at stake. This is a link to his Nairaland Profile https://www.nairaland.com/pakingzzz I know he is into electronic designs, offers his services to people on nairaland & outside and has a lot to lose with a bad reputation. I had a little project going on and decided to contact him for some charge controllers he advertised here around last year 2015. The link to the ad is https://www.nairaland.com/2330900/mppt-tracer1210rn-solar-charge-controller. We bargained and at the end, I was able to get 3 controllers from him at the rate of 16k. I sent him the money and he sent the controllers. 3 to 4 weeks later, (precisely last week Friday being 3/06/2016) I told him I needed another 3 controllers and went ahead to proceed with payment of 16k. He acknowledged he had received the funds and promised to send the items the next day.
From that day till date, he doesn't take my calls, he never calls back, (His number is 08099875308). I have sent him text messages, No reply. I waited to see if he would give me a reason for the delay and up till date, No response from him.
16k might not be a huge sum and equally might not be a small sum of money too. Till he resolves this issue, I will strongly advise Nairalanders not to do business with him unless you know you can play bet9ja with your school fees. I will upload pictures of the payments made to him if need be.

He registered 2013-2016, Just 3years on nairaland? Its not long at all my brother, I am following closely
Re: Sorted out by anochuks08(m): 5:19am On Jun 12, 2016
ceejay80s:

He registered 2013-2016, Just 3years on nairaland? Its not long at all my brother, I am following closely
Yeah Ceejay80s, I guess I was actually moved by the fact he has done business with some people without issues here on nairaland. When I went through his post, I saw one guy Oblo thanking him for delivering batteries he paid for.
Re: Sorted out by anochuks08(m): 5:23am On Jun 12, 2016
Infinitikoncept:
Thanks Infinitokoncept for this wonderful input, I am still waiting for his response. Up till now, I still don't want to believe he decided to do away with my money. Mehn, 16k is a meagre sum compared to what he stands to lose.
Re: Sorted out by anochuks08(m): 5:25am On Jun 12, 2016
Yesterday, I called and called, yet same results, no answer.
Re: Sorted out by ceejay80s(m): 6:49am On Jun 12, 2016
anochuks08:
Yeah Ceejay80s, I guess I was actually moved by the fact he has done business with some people without issues here on nairaland. When I went through his post, I saw one guy Oblo thanking him for delivering batteries he paid for.

Just keep ur fingers crossed, he might still deliver, probably he's into a lot of stress now.
hope u get ur items soon and if he delivers, I might actually buy one from him
Re: Sorted out by anochuks08(m): 11:11am On Jun 12, 2016
ceejay80s:

Just keep ur fingers crossed, he might still deliver, probably he's into a lot of stress now.
hope u get ur items soon and if he delivers, I might actually buy one from him
I honestly pray so.
Re: Sorted out by anochuks08(m): 2:26pm On Jun 12, 2016
Update: I heard he was arrested and is under investigation for a break in robbery around his shop

Re: Sorted out by twinskenny(m): 5:46pm On Jun 12, 2016
WOW
Re: Sorted out by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 12, 2016
anochuks08, do not believe that bullshyt story up there oo. Nigger maybe trying to play smart on you. He wants to corner your money thats why they cooked up that cock and bull story. You cant just believe the story because a random whatsapp number contacted you with such useless story. If you check well, he is an Igbo boy. Am an Igbo man too. Na there way.

By the way, lets pretend that the story is true. How does it concern you? Is it your business? How come Mr Paking is not contacting you but another person is contacting you claiming that they got your number from his phone? Are they implying they seized his phone? For what? Arrest ko, detain ni. Which police station is he being held in? Have you confirmed? Have you been there and seen him behind counter? You dey dull oo. Them wan use your head!

Brother think well. For me, I see every Nigerian as a criminal even if the person is not one! That way, I stay safe in business Becos they are smart in crooked ways!

5 Likes

Re: Sorted out by anochuks08(m): 9:06pm On Jun 12, 2016
iamexcelblog:
anochuks08, do not believe that bullshyt story up there oo. Nigger maybe trying to play smart on you. He wants to corner your money thats why they cooked up that cock and bull story. You cant just believe the story because a random whatsapp number contacted you with such useless story. If you check well, he is an Igbo boy. Am an Igbo man too. Na there way.

By the way, lets pretend that the story is true. How does it concern you? Is it your business? How come Mr Paking is not contacting you but another person is contacting you claiming that they got your number from his phone? Are they implying they seized his phone? For what? Arrest ko, detain ni. Which police station is he being held in? Have you confirmed? Have you been there and seen him behind counter? You dey dull oo. Them wan use your head!

Brother think well. For me, I see every Nigerian as a criminal even if the person is not one! That way, I stay safe in business Becos they are smart in crooked ways!

Thanks bro. I ve already written my IF THEN ELSE... If he was truly arrested, he ll be released and will come back to this thread to clarify and resolve, else if he doesn't reply to this, that means He is still the said frank and the story is hoax. Till this plays out, I will advise all Nairalanders and potential investors to KEEP OFF!
Re: Sorted out by anochuks08(m): 1:40pm On Jun 14, 2016
cool
Re: Sorted out by bobo65(m): 4:06pm On Jun 14, 2016
anochuks08:
Update: I heard he was arrested and is under investigation for a break in robbery around his shop

So fake!! !

So is it the police that sent u that message on WhatsApp or the man that lost his laptops?

Shitzz too fake biko

2 Likes

Re: Sorted out by jackyraw09: 4:16pm On Jun 14, 2016
grin grin grin grin

Igbo boys no go kill pesin, which one be mr frank again cheesy cheesy
Re: Sorted out by jackyraw09: 4:17pm On Jun 14, 2016
grin grin grin grin

Igbo boys no go kill pesin, which one be mr frank again cheesy cheesy

"we saw his ads on a nigerian website"

As if nah for togo dem arrest am.. fucking dull scammer tryna be professional.

OP, you've been scammed ah swear buh good luck getting refunded wink
Re: Sorted out by Codedboy95(m): 6:31pm On Jun 14, 2016
since all this days you have been calling his number it's now that you brought the matter to nairaland that you are being contacted .... And through whatsapp?. Nigerian police are going modern .. grin
Re: Sorted out by anochuks08(m): 8:16pm On Jun 14, 2016
Funny thing is that he has been coming online, reading this and keeping mute. Fellow Nairalanders BEWARE
Re: Sorted out by cooldipo(m): 7:06am On Jun 16, 2016
You should ask for the location of the shops that was robbed,the station where he is being held and nairalander around the area can ground truth for you......I send money to China without any form of security and goods get delivered.....it hurts to know that down here, some PPLE are on the lookout for who to cheat
Re: Sorted out by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jun 16, 2016
interesting. u mean your first transaction was ok?. he now duped u on your second transaction of 16k. this is very shameful, very very shameful, so he feels he can't make more than that 16k if he has stayed honest? anyway, don't let me jump into conclusion. i will continue watching in 3D.
Re: Sorted out by anochuks08(m): 4:19pm On Jun 16, 2016
Update

Re: Sorted out by anochuks08(m): 4:21pm On Jun 16, 2016
More

Re: Sorted out by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jun 16, 2016
Receive it first then give update. This is good news already
Re: Sorted out by dgr8truth(m): 5:57pm On Jun 16, 2016
From the comments I have read so far most nigerians will not go far in life because of lack of trust. Some have even stereotyped all nigerians as fraud. They doubt everything, even their own existence. These set of persons lack patience, if you met them run away from them no matter how juicy the situation maybe, because they will never hesitate to turn the other way. they are time bomb waiting to destroy reputation.

Op how will you feel if after all set and done he finally delivers and the reason for the delay was beyond him.

If I were to be PAKINGZZZ I will not do business with the op again, because I have more to loss.

1 Like

Re: Sorted out by anochuks08(m): 8:20pm On Jun 16, 2016
dgr8truth:
From the comments I have read so far most nigerians will not go far in life because of lack of trust. Some have even stereotyped all nigerians as fraud. They doubt everything, even their own existence. These set of persons lack patience, if you met them run away from them no matter how juicy the situation maybe, because they will never hesitate to turn the other way. they are time bomb waiting to destroy reputation.

Op how will you feel if after all set and done he finally delivers and the reason for the delay was beyond him.

If I were to be PAKINGZZZ I will not do business with the op again, because I have more to loss.
You come here and spill thrash and expect learned minds to usher you sympathy for your acrid stenched failure and blatant idiocy of monumental proportionsgrin.

You paid me for an item on 3rd, Today is 16 and you call me and I don't answer you, you write me and I don't reply, you write my threads and am mute, you monitor my profile and find out that I ve been coming online and then you go to bed happy and comfortable.

FYI, for ur information, I later got controllers elsewhere for this very project due to time constraint. So, I am spending double of what I am to spend and you expect me to feel happy.

1 Like

Re: Sorted out by anochuks08(m): 8:26pm On Jun 16, 2016
If you watch clearfully, you will clearly see I am not after recovering my money. I am after other fellow nairalanders making the same mistake I made (if it turns out he didn't deliver).

I am yet to receive any controller yet and till I do, I am still advicing everyone to thread carefully
Re: Sorted out by Lexusgs430: 10:18pm On Jun 16, 2016
At the point of the so called whatsapp conversation with the supposed police, all you should have done was request the police station he was at, and pay them a visit.
All that whatsapp communication, nah wash!!!

1 Like

Re: Sorted out by codemaster2much: 10:32pm On Jun 16, 2016
The guy na baddest scammer

(1) (2) (Reply)

Iphone Unlock Chip for unlocking 4s/5/5s/6/6plus/6s/6splus/7/7plus. / Newly Used And Very Clean Samsung S8003 Jet For Sale - N38,000 / Brand New Asus Mini Laptop + 8.5 Hours Battery Life!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.