Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,738 members, 7,802,228 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

Army Ready To Tackle Niger-Delta Militants - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Ready To Tackle Niger-Delta Militants (54269 Views)

Jerusalem. Malaysia Army Ready To Play Role / FG To Sell 6 Of Its Famous Assests To Tackle Recession. SEE LIST / Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Army Ready To Tackle Niger-Delta Militants by Horus(m): 11:32am On Jun 11, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ms3ryq21oKw

[size=14pt]Chief Army Staff Meets General Officers Commanding To Tackle Militancy in Niger Delta[/size]

The leadership of the Nigerian Army has renewed commitment to tackle militancy in the Niger Delta Region, this was at a meeting of the general officers commanding, presided over by the Chief Army Staff, Lt General Tukur Buratai at the Army Headquarters

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Army Ready To Tackle Niger-Delta Militants by mamabomboy: 11:40am On Jun 11, 2016
A land army with no amphibian training is sent to combat different guerilla ghostmode sects. The answer is simple, the NA will be decimated and butchered like cattle. I just wish the clowns on NL supporting the army's suicidal mission would be drafted by the army. That would be poetic justice.

126 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Army Ready To Tackle Niger-Delta Militants by IllegalMoney: 11:42am On Jun 11, 2016
[size=13pt] grin grin grin
RIP in advance to the Northern (abo-kis)soldiers who can't swim n lack amphibian training n skills that will be sent on a sucicide mission to the inner most and mysterious creeks of the Niger Delta
[/size]

97 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Army Ready To Tackle Niger-Delta Militants by ObiageIIi(f): 11:56am On Jun 11, 2016
So what have they been doing since??

Getting killed in the creeks??
grin grin cheesy cheesy cool cool

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Ready To Tackle Niger-Delta Militants by TheFreeOne: 12:03pm On Jun 11, 2016
They better learn how to swim first cos Niger delta ain't same with North east o.

Buratai you know say zakzaky house no get river but Na river full nigerdelta creeks o.

I don talk my own.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Ready To Tackle Niger-Delta Militants by vedaxcool(m): 12:14pm On Jun 11, 2016
In plain English if you hit the army the army will strik. back with full force and counter measures available. Take our troops likely at your own peril.

26 Likes

Re: Army Ready To Tackle Niger-Delta Militants by Horus(m): 12:25pm On Jun 11, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9GLCLCHy8A

[size=14pt]Nigerian Army Commissions Gun Boats to tackle militancy
in the Niger delta[/size]

The Chief of Defence Staff, General Gabriel Olonishakin says the armed forces is prepared to tackle resurgence of militancy in the Niger delta region.

3 Likes

Re: Army Ready To Tackle Niger-Delta Militants by macluvph1(m): 12:28pm On Jun 11, 2016
I laugh in swahili, those angry avenger guys will be smilling to welcome them.

Buratai no come complain to us that ur soldiers are getting drowned every minute.

32 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Army Ready To Tackle Niger-Delta Militants by babyfaceafrica: 12:29pm On Jun 11, 2016
Noted!!
Re: Army Ready To Tackle Niger-Delta Militants by mrvitalis(m): 12:31pm On Jun 11, 2016
Well just laugh at people who think the Nigerian army can operate in the swamps.... It's just too funny, it's like saying the Nigerian army can't use jet fighters

When the time comes we will know who will cry

24 Likes

Re: Army Ready To Tackle Niger-Delta Militants by SherlockHollmes(m): 12:47pm On Jun 11, 2016
You people should shut the "FUNCK up"

I have full confidence in NA they will contain those modafukas called NDA. Its just a matter of time.

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Army Ready To Tackle Niger-Delta Militants by NATIONALPASTOR: 1:03pm On Jun 11, 2016
Whoever that is sending soldiers to kill people of the Easter region shall know no peace and will soon be hurried according to Islamic burial rites.

Bookmark this page for reference.

PHARAOH leave Gods people before it's too late for you.

Everybody here should pass on this message to Pharaoh.

God asked me to tell Pharaoh of Nigeria to Leave the Children of God or he will Die Soon.

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Army Ready To Tackle Niger-Delta Militants by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jun 11, 2016
mamabomboy:
A land army with no amphibian training is sent to combat different guerilla ghostmode sects. The answer is simple, the NA will be decimated and butchered like cattle. I just wish the clowns on NL supporting the army's suicidal mission would be drafted by the army. That would be poetic justice.

Complete bull crap. Is the Niger delta a foreign country? How are you sure there are no Niger Deltans in the army and in the navy?

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Ready To Tackle Niger-Delta Militants by Adminisher: 1:04pm On Jun 11, 2016
mrvitalis:
Well just laugh at people who think the Nigerian army can operate in the swamps.... It's just too funny, it's like saying the Nigerian army can't use jet fighters

When the time comes we will know who will cry

I am laughing at anybody who says a modern army cannot operate on water. It is an extremely stupid thing to say. The Nigerian Army is at home in all terrain. What do people think Nigeria is?. There are Ijaw who can't swim and there are Hausa who are fishermen. In the North East Boko Haram attacked Niger Army by crossing on water. People should stop deceiving themselves. In any case, the NA now attacks on land sea and air so people should get prepared.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Army Ready To Tackle Niger-Delta Militants by Adminisher: 1:15pm On Jun 11, 2016
NATIONALPASTOR:
Whoever that is sending soldiers to kill people of the Easter region shall know no peace and will soon be hurried according to Islamic burial rites.

Bookmark this page for reference.

PHARAOH leave Gods people before it's too late for you.

Everybody here should pass on this message to Pharaoh.

God asked me to tell Pharaoh of Nigeria to Leave the Children of God or he will Die Soon.

A few boys are blowing up pipes that the FG and it's partners spent $ billions to build. They have reduced production and are threatening the livelihoods of millions of Niger Delta and Nigerian children. We have heard what they want ; " stop probing Goodluck and his ministers, let them get away with their loot".
God will not let them stand. As you believe in God also accept that his ways are more than our ways. It was God that raised Pharaoh and Nebudcadnezer. Also, the moment God delivered the Israélites they started worshipping idols and been disobedient to Moses.
I put it to you, you don't know God. If you did you won't have posted this

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Army Ready To Tackle Niger-Delta Militants by ashjay001(m): 2:11pm On Jun 11, 2016
mamabomboy:

I hope u realise; armies are trained to kill? And, should they not have any militant/s in their target, they'll resort to killing d innocents! And, with d recent retrenchment in d army, possible/compromised saboteurs from within are being let go. The typical soldier is trained to die fighting, so, only suicidal individuals/risk takers generally join d army in d 1st place!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Ready To Tackle Niger-Delta Militants by Horus(m): 2:27pm On Jun 11, 2016

5 Likes

Re: Army Ready To Tackle Niger-Delta Militants by Horus(m): 2:37pm On Jun 11, 2016

7 Likes

Re: Army Ready To Tackle Niger-Delta Militants by tdayof(m): 3:00pm On Jun 11, 2016

24 Likes

Re: Army Ready To Tackle Niger-Delta Militants by meccuno: 4:04pm On Jun 11, 2016
tdayof:

Nice pictures. But the last one is from the movie act of valor
busted!! grin

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Army Ready To Tackle Niger-Delta Militants by sarrki(m): 4:06pm On Jun 11, 2016
mamabomboy:

Bros ask the people of the north east

3 Likes

Re: Army Ready To Tackle Niger-Delta Militants by naijapresdo2023(m): 4:07pm On Jun 11, 2016
The game is 50/50 , those guys understand creek terrain more than our military. Army shouldn't fall for the bait.

4 Likes

Re: Army Ready To Tackle Niger-Delta Militants by tdayof(m): 4:13pm On Jun 11, 2016
naijapresdo2023:
The game is 50/50 , those guys understand creek terrain more than our military. Army shouldn't fall for the bait.
it's not about understanding the creek... Our military just lacks Intel and a proper way of conducting operation.. You don't just send in military personnel to an area. That ain't a crime scene but a militant controlled area... The Nigerian military doesn't know if she is on an offensive or defensive action.

5 Likes

Re: Army Ready To Tackle Niger-Delta Militants by tdayof(m): 4:14pm On Jun 11, 2016
macluvph1:
I laugh in swahili, those angry avenger guys will be smilling to welcome them.

Buratai no come complain to us that ur soldiers are getting drowned every minute.

We have got Navy man.

5 Likes

Re: Army Ready To Tackle Niger-Delta Militants by goldenceo1: 4:43pm On Jun 11, 2016
another futile attempt

4 Likes

Re: Army Ready To Tackle Niger-Delta Militants by oweniwe(m): 5:05pm On Jun 11, 2016
Adminisher:

A few boys are blowing up pipes that the FG and it's partners spent $ billions to build. They have reduced production and are threatening the livelihoods of millions of Niger Delta and Nigerian children. We have heard what they want ; " stop probing Goodluck and his ministers, let them get away with their loot".
God will not let them stand. As you believe in God also accept that his ways are more than our ways. It was God that raised Pharaoh and Nebudcadnezer. Also, the moment God delivered the Israélites they started worshipping idols and been disobedient to Moses.
I put it to you, you don't know God. If you did you won't have posted this

So it is okay by you all the states go broke and are unable to pay salaries of millions of workers because the government is bent on jailing a few people?

Is it okay by you for the government to lose $5bn because it want to recover $1bn?

It is like a shop owner who locked shop to go pursue debtors and is complaining that he is not making sales or profit.... Whereas, his shop remain locked. He locked up his shop with goods worth N1bn to go pursue debtors who owed him N100m... He has been unable to pay his workers salaries as a result.

If I were Buhari, I wouldn't make millions of civil servants suffer 7 months unpaid salaries because few people stolen some money... Even if he suceeds in recovering the stolen money, it would still not be enough to pay accumulated workers salaries.

I'll rather forget about the past... ensure loopholes in the government are blocked and face the future, finish...!!!

It is wrong to make millions of civil servants suffer for the sins of few thieves

14 Likes

Re: Army Ready To Tackle Niger-Delta Militants by oweniwe(m): 5:08pm On Jun 11, 2016
tdayof:

Nice pictures. But the last one is from the movie act of valor

Even if they are real.

All needed is torpedos or water mines to scatter all of them

4 Likes

Re: Army Ready To Tackle Niger-Delta Militants by babdap: 5:41pm On Jun 11, 2016
The war is not for NA alone but for the military. Military for Militant. Rest in peace in advance

2 Likes

Re: Army Ready To Tackle Niger-Delta Militants by Horus(m): 7:00pm On Jun 11, 2016

7 Likes

Re: Army Ready To Tackle Niger-Delta Militants by Horus(m): 7:17pm On Jun 11, 2016
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3788103_sbsgripsaralco20mm1_jpeg41ed86f89445578627f376c653818365

Nigerian joint task force Army and Naval Commandos (amphibious and special forces) prepare to go into action against militants

14 Likes

Re: Army Ready To Tackle Niger-Delta Militants by Horus(m): 7:35pm On Jun 11, 2016

15 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Selfie Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In The North East Region / Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money / Caption These Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Kashim Shettima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.