Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

You Don't Need Prophets: Niger Delta People's Suffering Is Just Beginning (photo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Don't Need Prophets: Niger Delta People's Suffering Is Just Beginning (photo (8731 Views)

Tompolo's 46th Birthday: Niger Delta People Celebrate On The Streets Of Warri / Delta People Celebrate Ali Modu Sheriff's Victory In Court Today (Photos / Amaechi Meets Niger Delta People Over Socio-Economic Direction Of The Region (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Don't Need Prophets: Niger Delta People's Suffering Is Just Beginning (photo by macluvph1(m): 2:08pm On Jun 11, 2016
Shukuakukobambi:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

E dey pain me ga ga o.....e dey pain me welli welli o gaga o....

You can see how its paining me so let the avengers continue abeg. The bombings and degradation of the Niger Delta is really paining me cry

Tell your guys to continue. If they stop, curses from shuku okuko bambiala is loading..... cheesy

tongue[quote author=Shukuakukobambi post=46476582] Sorry ok, and learn to mind your tribe business next time.

leave us Niger Delta alone ok.

Don't take panadol on our own headache.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

You can see how its paining me so let the avengers continue abeg. The bombings and degradation of the Niger Delta is really paining me cry

Tell your guys to continue. If they stop, curses from shuku okuko bambiala is loading..... cheesy
[/quot

Dont take panadol for our own headache please.

We are Niger delta and you aren't part of us.

2 Likes

Re: You Don't Need Prophets: Niger Delta People's Suffering Is Just Beginning (photo by Macelliot(m): 2:14pm On Jun 11, 2016
retsonbiz:
Urhobo and Ikwerre Man Speaking; If that is Yoruba to you I cannot Help.....Lagos State Accounts for 40% of all FAAC Allocations Today; I wonder how the Yoruba Man is Afraid when the Ibo man Accounts for Less than 10% of FAAC Allocation today?

To Whom Brain is Give; Common-sense is required.

You shot yourself by refering to the Igbo Man.
If you have mentioned south-east, it would have been better than mentioning the word "Igbo Man".
You made mention of Lagos instead of mentioning the "Yoruba man."

You said Lagos accounts for 40% of Nigeria FAAC allocations..

Pls are the 40% accounts from Aliens?

Yoruba & propaganda are twins..

2 Likes

Re: You Don't Need Prophets: Niger Delta People's Suffering Is Just Beginning (photo by Shukuakukobambi: 2:20pm On Jun 11, 2016
Glitzdasilva:
U mean yorubad/yorobbers

cheesy

No I meant yeeboes/gulliboes/internet bombers cheesy

2 Likes

Re: You Don't Need Prophets: Niger Delta People's Suffering Is Just Beginning (photo by Gbawe: 2:25pm On Jun 11, 2016
BiafranJesus:
Yoruba are scared.

This is the problem with most Nigerians. I.e the tribalism and baseless hatred of others that destroys the ability to reason properly and find solutions to perennial problems. The OP is right to an extent and this is the time for all Nigerians to take a long, hard look at themselves and work out the role they must play in liberating themselves from poverty and deprivation. Instead of shouting "Yoruba" foolishly, every time someone ask you to take stock of your own failing and address it, why not tell us who has failed you the most if not your own leaders who looted all the funds meant for your development to then leave you impoverished.

What the OP said that I quote below is the truth every Nigerian must confront. First identify your biggest enemy, who is right at your doorstep in the Niger Delta or in Igboland, before looking to blame the man in Ogun or Osun State for all your woes. When you do such you are simply showing you are an unreasonable individual who will find it difficult to craft solutions for problems because bias leads you conclude erroneously who/what the source of the problem is. Good luck to you and carry on with your retrogressive mindset. I will see where such will get you and others in this period of severe austerity all Nigerians must face with pragmatism if we are to stand a chance of seeing a brighter future. This is the time for all Nigerians to hold their elected leaders accountable instead of blaming other Nigerians from different ethnic group who are suffering same as you are. The same Jonathan worshipped clannishly in the SE and SS did nothing but enshrine further poverty and underdevelopment on his own oil-producing region with minions like Orubebe, Tompolo et al. You guys have no shame always mentioning Yoruba while being shagged without vaseline by your own worthless leaders and kinsmen.

The Political Leadership in the Niger Delta and Particularly the Ijaw Nations are the Enemies of the People. For decades they have looted any attempt at fixing the problem of the region. Our Failure as a Region is our Fault as a People. Leadership in the Region have failed for decades and the people have encouraged it.

5 Likes

Re: You Don't Need Prophets: Niger Delta People's Suffering Is Just Beginning (photo by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 11, 2016
Why are this delluded ipad yoot mentioning yoruba again,are they cursed or they just can stop mentioning dat name with there smellymouth.to y'll ipad yoot aka avengers dick suckers when would y'll start blowing pipelines in ur region

2 Likes

Re: You Don't Need Prophets: Niger Delta People's Suffering Is Just Beginning (photo by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 11, 2016
Gbawe:

This is the problem with most Nigerians. I.e the tribalism and baseless hatred of others that destroys the ability to reason properly and find solutions to perennial problems. The OP is right to an extent and this is the time for all Nigerians to take a long, hard look at themselves and work out the role they must play in liberating themselves from poverty and deprivation. Instead of shouting "Yoruba" foolishly, every time someone ask you to take stock of your own failing and address it, why not tell us who has failed you the most if not your own leaders who looted all the funds meant for your development to then leave you impoverished.

What the OP said that I quote below is the truth every Nigerian must confront. First identify your biggest enemy, who is right at your doorstep in the Niger Delta or in Igboland, before looking to blame the man in Ogun or Osun State for all your woes. When you do such you are simply showing you are an unreasonable individual who will find it difficult to craft solutions for problems because bias leads you conclude erroneously who/what the source of the problem is. Good luck to you and carry on with your retrogressive mindset. I will see where such will get you and others in this period of severe austerity all Nigerians must face with pragmatism if we are to stand a chance of seeing a brighter future. This is the time for all Nigerians to hold their elected leaders accountable instead of blaming other Nigerians from different ethnic group who are suffering same as you are.

please help me ask those ipob yoots aka avengers dickkk suckers when they would start blowing up pipelines in there region

3 Likes

Re: You Don't Need Prophets: Niger Delta People's Suffering Is Just Beginning (photo by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 11, 2016
Worry not about Niger Delta, worry about how the 97 percentile will be funded. Niger Deltans were born into the suffering and know nothing different, and eventually have nothing to lose. The 97% have much to lose. Vengeance is not the lord's anymore. It is playing out already.

To your tents Oh Israel!
Re: You Don't Need Prophets: Niger Delta People's Suffering Is Just Beginning (photo by emorse(m): 2:35pm On Jun 11, 2016
retsonbiz:
YES OH!!!
Nigeria is Sinking Rapidly and the Niger Delta is Rising Rapidly.
Yaba Left Loading.

I've book marked your blog. Love it!

2 Likes

Re: You Don't Need Prophets: Niger Delta People's Suffering Is Just Beginning (photo by BiafranJesus: 2:39pm On Jun 11, 2016
Yoruba and their divide and rule. Always crawling into threads relating to Biafra
Re: You Don't Need Prophets: Niger Delta People's Suffering Is Just Beginning (photo by Shukuakukobambi: 2:40pm On Jun 11, 2016
BiafranNigerian:
Worry not about Niger Delta, worry about how the 97 percentile will be funded. Niger Deltans were born into the suffering and know nothing different, and eventually have nothing to lose. The 97% have much to lose. Vengeance is not the lord's anymore. It is playing out already.

To your tents Oh Israel!

cheesy cheesy

Even the 5% are struggling to pay salaries and other obligations. E.g Bayelsa, Delta. Rivers is almost extra N100B in debt in the last one year.

Weep for yourself my dear. The misery of the 97% is nowhere near that of the 5% and so shall it continue.

Its destiny

1 Like

Re: You Don't Need Prophets: Niger Delta People's Suffering Is Just Beginning (photo by emorse(m): 2:40pm On Jun 11, 2016
BiafranNigerian:

To your tents Oh Israel!

Yes o. With all our revenue, we still dey suffer. When every every stop, na to die go remain o. Mind you, our elites who have stashed up our collective wealth will simply wait for all of us to die after which their lives would go on as if nothing happened. Brilliant idea bro!!!

1 Like

Re: You Don't Need Prophets: Niger Delta People's Suffering Is Just Beginning (photo by rusher14: 2:40pm On Jun 11, 2016
gunuvi:
My brother, if the Niger delta secede from Nigeria. All those polution and clean up will be faster and they will finally enjoy their Gods given wealth. It is the lack of true federalism that is making the region experiencing all those woes now.

[b]Don't make me laugh.

The Niger Delta inhabited by this present crop would not survive a week without strife.

Several militias would be formed and all marine life would be poisoned with crude and violent tampering of oil pipelines and valves.

Peaceful elections would never be attained. We are living witnesses to elections in Delta, Rivers and Bayelsa. Bear in mind rules applying to Nigeria of today would not necessarily apply to a splinter called Niger Delta.

Urhobo would never accept dominance neither would the Ijaw accommodate overbearing influence from Itshekiri.

I laugh when my Asaba brethren think they are from the Niger Delta based on Nigeria's cartographic delineation.
When that bell is rung you would find the "truth" would be revealed.

Spoils of war amongst battles weary mercenaries are often distributed with daggers drawn.

This might sound to the cynical as an attempt to divide a group of brothers. Blood brothers could even be bloodier.

Be careful what you wish for as you might just get it.

Let me guess the response.. The usual Yolobar.

Is that meant to be an insult?
[/b]

3 Likes

Re: You Don't Need Prophets: Niger Delta People's Suffering Is Just Beginning (photo by militarily: 2:42pm On Jun 11, 2016
Shukuakukobambi:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I just want u 2 know henceforth that ur cursing God the supreme being in ibo dialect. Its like making a jest of eledumare in yoruba or osanobua in my dialect. Be guided,..u can't feign ignorance now.u knw wot happens wen a mortal intentionally curses God! I'd suggest u de activate this account immediately,thank u!
Re: You Don't Need Prophets: Niger Delta People's Suffering Is Just Beginning (photo by retsonbiz(m): 2:42pm On Jun 11, 2016
Gratias My Oniovo.

emorse:

I've book marked your blog. Love it!
Re: You Don't Need Prophets: Niger Delta People's Suffering Is Just Beginning (photo by Shukuakukobambi: 2:43pm On Jun 11, 2016
emorse:

Yes o. With all our revenue, we still dey suffer. When every every stop, na to die go remain o. Mind you, our elites who have stashed up our collective wealth will simply wait for all of us to die after which their lives would go on as if nothing happened. Brilliant idea bro!!!

Pls master, we don't need this kind of wisdom on this thread.

This is a thread for hateful, bitter, wailing Zombies to gather and masturbate over the destruction going on in their friend's backyard.

Don't play reggae in their blues abeg cheesy

1 Like

Re: You Don't Need Prophets: Niger Delta People's Suffering Is Just Beginning (photo by jamesibor: 2:46pm On Jun 11, 2016
retsonbiz:
The Future is going to be Harsh for Nigerians in the Short Term. It is going to be Harsher for the Docile People in the Niger Delta. It is time to tell your Miracle Workers to work harder...You will need them; PMB is probably and unintentionally conditioning Nigerians for the Hard Fall; It is Coming. The reset process is going to be intense and excruciatingly painful, there are no alternatives. I see Governors in Panicking mode already; The Thieving Governors in Delta and Bayelsa are laying the foundation for future wailing Governors from the Niger Delta. The Deceptive Voodoo Economies of GEJ/Iweala/PDP over the past decade is coming home to roost. The Development Lies of the Niger Delta Ministry; The NDDC; The 13% Derivation Fund and the Trillions Looted by our Political; Religious and Societal Elders is unravelling right before our eyes. At below 700,000 barrels per day and coming down; The US Dollar is heading Higher; Inflation is Heading Higher; Food Prices are Heading Higher; Cost of Living is Heading Higher; Poverty is heading Higher....Pray all you want; Fast all you want; Call on your Supposed God all you want; The God I serve is a God of Realities. You only Reap only what you sow. Every other God is a counterfeit.

Scavengers are preparing the ground for a full Military Option; With PMB's intent on sanitizing the Nigerian State, we are all simply seeing the Stupidity in our Humanity. Corruption and Criminality has enveloped deceptively our common-sense. The only possibility of PDP being in the Presidency in 2019 is for the Nigerian State to be in Total Anarchy and Absolute Economic Chaos. Looters will not Relent. They do not have the interest of the People; They are Greedy; Selfish; Demonic; Evil; Destructive and Wicked...From Boko Haram to Violent Fulani herdsmen; From IPOB/Biafra to Ijaw Avengers; From Cultism to Kidnapping; From Economic Saboteurs to Electricity Saboteurs. The Evil of the Majority of the Nigerian Elite who have been in leadership position for decades is fighting back with their all. Corruption is Fighting Bloody; Dirty and they are Throwing the Kitchen Sink at President Muhammadu Buhari. They are hoping he dies; they are hoping he fails and they are betting their all on the demons among us to destroy the future of us all.

I am the carrier of bad news today; be prepared; be ready; cry not for your country. We as a people failed; our parents failed us; we are failing our children and their future. If this must be overcome, let the goodness in all of our collective humanity rise up and fight for Integrity, Discipline, Fairness; Justice; Equality and Openness. There can be no Fiscal Federalism without Fiscal Sanity. The Political Leadership in the Niger Delta and Particularly the Ijaw Nations are the Enemies of the People. For decades they have looted any attempt at fixing the problem of the region. Our Failure as a Region is our Fault as a People. Leadership in the Region have failed for decades and the people have encouraged it. Let us all enjoy this hardship, It is just beginning.

Did they seek your opinion?

Re: You Don't Need Prophets: Niger Delta People's Suffering Is Just Beginning (photo by Shukuakukobambi: 2:47pm On Jun 11, 2016
militarily:
I just want u 2 know henceforth that ur cursing God the supreme being in ibo dialect. Its like making a jest of eledumare in yoruba or osanobua in my dialect. Be guided,..u can't feign ignorance now.u knw wot happens wen a mortal intentionally curses God! I'd suggest u de activate this account immediately,thank u!

Gerrahia mehn with your useless belief in your useless deities.

You know about God and you've been celebrating a group of hooligans destroying their land, livelihood, ecosystem to perpetuate their masters in obscene wealth? Why not take your preaching of goodness to tompolo? Is it not the same diety your dilector invoked in asking you to kill pastor Kumuyi when he came to Aba for a crusade? Shame on that your diety angry

Shame on you and your useless belief in some useless deities. Shuku okuko bambiala bless you with more bombs in your house and backyard. Oya say amen cheesy

4 Likes

Re: You Don't Need Prophets: Niger Delta People's Suffering Is Just Beginning (photo by jamesibor: 2:55pm On Jun 11, 2016
emorse:

This is where you and many others get it wrong bro. After secession, the battle will shift to Ijaw vs Itsekiri vs Urhobo vs Isoko etc, etc. And we will be worse off. Before you begin to argue with me, think of the fact that with considerably larger population and relatively limited resources, Lagos state for example is faring a lot better.

Contrary to what many think, there's little federal presence in Lagos o. The Apapa-Oshodi expressway for example which is a federal road has been a major problem for lagosians. Lagos-badagry expressway is just slightly better. Third mainland bridge was only painted(the paint don't fade self) with sure-p money. And the list goes on.

Don't get me wrong bro. I understand that some major infrastructure must have been put in place with "oil money" . However, with the monthly income of states in recent times and considering their population, the Niger-Delta shouldn't be where it is at the moment. I'll try to upload some insightful pictures. Better yet, you can get the full document fromhttp://www.yourbudgit.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/THE-FATE-OF-STATES-Final.pdf&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwjxteCb_J_NAhVIDcAKHeErA4MQFggLMAA&sig2=fBGDH3f5aZ_HdrKlWdV1Bw&usg=AFQjCNGOoHt7wjHrMrzhEMGj-6YZibN92g

And in your warped reasoning you think Lagos will keep generating the amount of revenue it's generating today should the country break up?

Have you actually looked at the various components of Lagos' IGR to know what percentage each component contributes?

You think the seceding ND will allow the IOCs and their ancillaries to keep their HQs in Lagos while exploiting oil in the ND?

You seriously believe the level of commerce flowing through Lagos ports will be sustained when the seceding country now has power over its own port and can upgrade same and with majority of the importers coming from East of the Niger?

Bro, think again. If push comes to shove and secession becomes inevitable, the dynamics will be greatly altered. Trust me.
Re: You Don't Need Prophets: Niger Delta People's Suffering Is Just Beginning (photo by militarily: 3:02pm On Jun 11, 2016
Shukuakukobambi:

Gerrahia mehn with your useless belief in your useless deities.

You know about God and you've been celebrating a group of hooligans destroying their land, livelihood, ecosystem to perpetuate their masters in obscene wealth? Why not take your preaching of goodness to tompolo? Is it not the same diety your dilector invoked in asking you to kill pastor Kumuyi when he came to Aba for a crusade? Shame on that your diety angry

Shame on you and your useless belief in some useless deities. Shuku okuko bambiala bless you with more bombs in your house and backyard. Oya say amen cheesy
ok cheers!

Av done my duty.
Re: You Don't Need Prophets: Niger Delta People's Suffering Is Just Beginning (photo by Shukuakukobambi: 3:06pm On Jun 11, 2016
militarily:
ok cheers!

Av done my duty.

Congrats on finishing your duty.

Take the message back to that god that preaching hate through his adherents like you make him less than an animal.

The same God that kumuyi serves can't be the same god supporting the albino and his followers to wish him dead simply for being Yoruba when its the same god they claim created all of us into the tribe we find ourselves.

1 Like

Re: You Don't Need Prophets: Niger Delta People's Suffering Is Just Beginning (photo by xandy84: 3:22pm On Jun 11, 2016
At Op. Sir, after taking time to read your write up, I hardly make sense of it. You only ranted without provide solution to numerous problems which is a trademark of average Nigerians. The attitude of PMB is a saint and all other Nigerians is a sinner should stop if we want to achieve anything in this country because Buhari can't be everywhere by himself. He still need to delegate power to people ad what's the point of delegation is public opinion as seen them as failed even when they are yet to start the projects assign to them.
Re: You Don't Need Prophets: Niger Delta People's Suffering Is Just Beginning (photo by emorse(m): 3:33pm On Jun 11, 2016
jamesibor:

And in your warped reasoning you think Lagos will keep generating the amount of revenue it's generating today should the country break up?

Have you actually looked at the various components of Lagos' IGR to know what percentage each component contributes?

You think the seceding ND will allow the IOCs and their ancillaries to keep their HQs in Lagos while exploiting oil in the ND?

You seriously believe the level of commerce flowing through Lagos ports will be sustained when the seceding country now has power over its own port and can upgrade same and with majority of the importers coming from East of the Niger?

Bro, think again. If push comes to shove and secession becomes inevitable, the dynamics will be greatly altered. Trust me.

You fail to get my points. Let me break them into bite size pieces for you.

1. If the Niger-Delta secedes, it will not guarantee peace in the region. On the contrary, it will be the beginning of a fresh war of supremacy among the numerous tribes in the region - not forgetting the Biafrans.

2. The federal presence in other regions is about the same as in the ND in recent times. Almost non-existent. This is contrary to what our leaders would have us believe.

3. The revenues that have accrued to the ND states in the recent past if properly managed would have been sufficient for some considerable development. (this is what I was trying to prove with the pics). Lagos caters for over 9m people with about N33b monthly. I see no reason why Delta cannot take care of 4m people with N16b monthly. Or Bayelsa with over N11b for less than 2m people monthly. This is asides NDDC and ND ministry a location o.

We and our leaders are responsible for our predicament. The sooner we realise this, the better. After we sort ourselves out with the little we presently have, we can begin to demand for more from the FG.

PS- Try to avoid insults in your posts. We should be sharing ideas, insults. That's what matured people do.

3 Likes

Re: You Don't Need Prophets: Niger Delta People's Suffering Is Just Beginning (photo by Allen97(m): 3:45pm On Jun 11, 2016
na wa ooo.... i c people rejoicin cuz nigeria is nt at peace... i dnt knw if i shuld sey sch person is a fool or wah..... nt asiv if naija delta go dey wee utilise d resource beta....com tu tink of it... naija delta out of nig.... den eventually nigeria divides in nig delta der wunt b peace cuz al of them would wana rule... nd if possible sef dey wuld b re-colonised... d yoruba lands wuld b as peaceful as Bleep.... so yall tinkin yoruba wil lose... d joke is on u... cuz is ur pple dah is dyin lol nd d yoruba's ar lik dis action film is intresting

2 Likes

Re: You Don't Need Prophets: Niger Delta People's Suffering Is Just Beginning (photo by zuchyblink(m): 3:51pm On Jun 11, 2016
retsonbiz:
Urhobo and Ikwerre Man Speaking; If that is Yoruba to you I cannot Help.....Lagos State Accounts for 40% of all FAAC Allocations Today; I wonder how the Yoruba Man is Afraid when the Ibo man Accounts for Less than 10% of FAAC Allocation today?

To Whom Brain is Give; Common-sense is required.

ur nonsense that is only sustainable under One Nigeria
Re: You Don't Need Prophets: Niger Delta People's Suffering Is Just Beginning (photo by Sanchez01: 4:58pm On Jun 11, 2016
dukie25:

You Don't Need Prophets: Niger Delta People's Suffering Is Just Beginning

You're Urhobo/Ikwerre and wishing we suffer in the Niger Delta?
Am sure your parents lied to you. You can't be from a place and wish the same place harm.
Even the north that produce our leaders for 40 of our 56yrs as a nation don't wish evil on their society.
I don't believe you're from the Niger Delta.
Another Urhobo man speaking: So all of a sudden, you realize a lot is wrong with our region, but never bothered to come here to complain when that idiot_ called Jonathan was there? A son if the creek was in office for five years and he pretended like we never existed. How about talking about the money meant for the good people of the region, particularly these core riverine areas being quashed by Tompolo Asari Domino, Boyloaf and a host of other thugs who perfectly diverted these resources to enriching their families? So because a Northerner is there now, we must realize that something is wrong with us and the problem is the FG who has seen one of our own there? Please wake up and don't be sentiment. The Biafra advocates here would cheer you but would any of them say the problem has been us ourselves? Trust me, the oil we have today would be our undoing if we breakaway. You would agree with me that we are nothing if the oil dries up. Secession will never guarantee us peace as the militants and their heads would seek to control the government.

Let us blame the FG for what is left of our region as saddening and heartbreaking, but then again, those who claimed to be fighting for us overtime have sat on the pipe to prevent the even flow of resources to the wretched ones in the riverine areas.

3 Likes

Re: You Don't Need Prophets: Niger Delta People's Suffering Is Just Beginning (photo by yesir: 5:28pm On Jun 11, 2016
macluvph1:

Sorry dude, its not business as usual.

E pain am ooooo
I think you are still less than 30 years, In your widest imaginations you think Niger Delta will become a republic, ask your the elders around you there experienced on civil war.... Wake up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Don't Need Prophets: Niger Delta People's Suffering Is Just Beginning (photo by BiafranJesus: 5:32pm On Jun 11, 2016
Yoruba snakes are scared.
Re: You Don't Need Prophets: Niger Delta People's Suffering Is Just Beginning (photo by yesir: 5:33pm On Jun 11, 2016
emorse:

1. If the Niger-Delta secedes, it will not guarantee peace in the region. On the contrary, it will be the beginning of a fresh war of supremacy among the numerous tribes in the region - not forgetting the Biafrans.

2. The federal presence in other regions is about the same as in the ND in recent times. Almost non-existent. This is contrary to what our leaders would have us believe.

3. The revenues that have accrued to the ND states in the recent past if properly managed would have been sufficient for some considerable development. (this is what I was trying to prove with the pics). Lagos caters for over 9m people with about N33b monthly. I see no reason why Delta cannot take care of 4m people with N16b monthly. Or Bayelsa with over N11b for less than 2m people monthly. This is asides NDDC and ND ministry a location o.

We and our leaders are responsible for our predicament. The sooner we realise this, the better. After we sort ourselves out with the little we presently have, we can begin to demand for more from the FG.

PS- Try to avoid insults in your posts. We should be sharing ideas, insults. That's what matured people do.
I think you are still less than 30 years, In your widest imaginations you think Niger Delta will become a republic, ask your the elders around you there experienced on civil war.... Wake up
Re: You Don't Need Prophets: Niger Delta People's Suffering Is Just Beginning (photo by stevecantrell: 5:48pm On Jun 11, 2016
BiafranJesus:
Yoruba are scared.
What will you take to stop these Yoruba nightmares youre having ?

1 Like

Re: You Don't Need Prophets: Niger Delta People's Suffering Is Just Beginning (photo by jamesibor: 5:59pm On Jun 11, 2016
emorse:

Your question is answered in this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrCvmb48xb8
Re: You Don't Need Prophets: Niger Delta People's Suffering Is Just Beginning (photo by Omeny: 6:12pm On Jun 11, 2016
uduak2016:

The OP is a yorubaa man, a propaganda Mercenary.
Don't mind that propaganda preacher Bro!
He is fooling himself!
Re: You Don't Need Prophets: Niger Delta People's Suffering Is Just Beginning (photo by BiafranJesus: 6:14pm On Jun 11, 2016
Omeny:

Don't mind that propaganda preacher Bro!

He is fooling himself!

Yoruba are running scared.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: PDP Delegates Intensify Lobby For Udom Emmanuel / IGP Grants Ugwuanyi’s Request For More Personnel, Equipment / Treasury Looting And Questions Over Tinubu’s Anti-graft Drive - Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.