Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,050 members, 7,807,154 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

I Dont Care For Myself Like I Care For Others - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Dont Care For Myself Like I Care For Others (555 Views)

I Dont Know If Am Nw Suffering From Total Depression / My Elder Bro Use My Account To Post, And I Dont Like The Type / Dear Applicant, I Dont Think You Really Want That Job. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dont Care For Myself Like I Care For Others by abiolaoladipupo(m): 2:26pm On Jun 11, 2016
Please Advise me..
I Find It Easy To Give People Around Me Money Than To Care For My Needs And This Has Been Bordering Me For Long... Yesterday I Brought 12,000 naira from work and when i got home i needed to subscribe on my phone and also needed to get some foods at home but i don't want to take out of the money cus i felt i need to save the money for future purpose, but when i got home the story changed cus some of my neighbors are fasting and doesnt have anything to eat i gave them 1000 naira each , my elder needs 5000 to buy drugs for his daughter and i never think twice be sending it over to him, but when it comes to my own issues i find it hard to spend the money... please wgat do i do to change this act. . i need your advice pls...
Re: I Dont Care For Myself Like I Care For Others by DLondonboiy: 2:31pm On Jun 11, 2016
you are what the Benin man would call an OZUOR.
God will help u
Re: I Dont Care For Myself Like I Care For Others by abiolaoladipupo(m): 2:47pm On Jun 11, 2016
DLondonboiy:
you are what the Benin man would call an OZUOR.

God will help u

sorry but this is not an advise...
Re: I Dont Care For Myself Like I Care For Others by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 11, 2016
abiolaoladipupo:
Please Advise me..
I Find It Easy To Give People Around Me Money Than To Care For My Needs And This Has Been Bordering Me For Long... Yesterday I Brought 12,000 naira from work and when i got home i needed to subscribe on my phone and also needed to get some foods at home but i don't want to take out of the money cus i felt i need to save the money for future purpose, but when i got home the story changed cus some of my neighbors are fasting and doesnt have anything to eat i gave them 1000 naira each , my elder needs 5000 to buy drugs for his daughter and i never think twice be sending it over to him, but when it comes to my own issues i find it hard to spend the money... please wgat do i do to change this act. . i need your advice pls...

That happens when you don't have a plan of what to do. Help if you want but be smart too. Draw a plan of things you have to do and assign your money according to your priorities.

1 Like

Re: I Dont Care For Myself Like I Care For Others by abiolaoladipupo(m): 4:59pm On Jun 11, 2016
Muafrika2:

That happens when you don't have a plan of what to do. Help if you want but be smart too. Draw a plan of things you have to do and assign your money according to your priorities.

Thanks . I think this would help a lot!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Gas Company / Become An Accounting Software Technical Consultants In 3 Weekends(july Course) / School Of Aviation Zaria Recruitment 2015/2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.