Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,353 members, 7,800,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

Olayode Juliana Vows To Remain A Virgin Till Marriage - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olayode Juliana Vows To Remain A Virgin Till Marriage (93315 Views)

Funke Akindele Calls Out Olayode Juliana ( Toyo Baby) For Being An Ingrate? / Olayode Juliana 'Toyo Baby' Leaves Funke Akindele's Jenifa's Diary / 'Toyo Baby' - Is Olayode Juliana The Hottest Actress In Nollywood Below 30? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olayode Juliana Vows To Remain A Virgin Till Marriage by kingmekus(m): 6:56pm On Jun 11, 2016
herbie27:
cheesy
fine girl na lie??
Re: Olayode Juliana Vows To Remain A Virgin Till Marriage by hustla(m): 6:58pm On Jun 11, 2016
herbie27:
But why?. grin I hear that a lot frm guys.

Lol its true
Who has time to be teaching Jjc. Dating a Virgin for 5 years was the worst dating decision of my entire life.
Chei! Konjji nearly finish my life

Now I won't try it, ever again. They don't know much, can't suck d.ick, can't hump ride, nothing! At least something to compensate you with, Mba them no know
Re: Olayode Juliana Vows To Remain A Virgin Till Marriage by adebrightayo(f): 6:59pm On Jun 11, 2016
S.U.M, NO SEX UNTIL MARRIAGE program, it's an encouraging program.

1 Like

Re: Olayode Juliana Vows To Remain A Virgin Till Marriage by Aboks(m): 6:59pm On Jun 11, 2016
How does this affect the prize of fuel
Re: Olayode Juliana Vows To Remain A Virgin Till Marriage by dayowunmi(m): 7:00pm On Jun 11, 2016
It's ridiculous the amount of people bashing her for her resolution to remain a Virgin until marriage, everyone cannot reason the same way, she wants to keep herself for her husband, what's wrong with that? Yet, you all claim to be Christian or moslem, and most of your religions preach chastity before marriage yet you come here like a band of touts to yab her for doing the right thing. No wonder Nigeria is like this, religion preaches tolerance and integrity yet the nation is as corrupt as anything, no wonder.

4 Likes

Re: Olayode Juliana Vows To Remain A Virgin Till Marriage by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jun 11, 2016
So you guys think they're naive. , they can still be thought though.
TPAND:

Answer is not far-fetched. Virgins are boring, play by rules, give excuses and are jealous. Eventually when you get married to them, sex life with them is so boring and drab. It is simply basic papa - mama system all their life

Virgins can't go this up close and personal
Re: Olayode Juliana Vows To Remain A Virgin Till Marriage by ose2me: 7:00pm On Jun 11, 2016
She is so beautiful....I pray and hope she has the strength to live through her promise to stay pure till marriage.

1 Like

Re: Olayode Juliana Vows To Remain A Virgin Till Marriage by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jun 11, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: Olayode Juliana Vows To Remain A Virgin Till Marriage by kenchizzy(m): 7:02pm On Jun 11, 2016
cool[color=#000000][/color]maybe she have forgotten about BOJI BOJI
Re: Olayode Juliana Vows To Remain A Virgin Till Marriage by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jun 11, 2016
hustla:

Lol its true
Who has time to be teaching Jjc. Dating a Virgin for 5 years was the worst dating decision of my entire life.
Chei! Konjji nearly finish my life

Now I won't try it, ever again. They don't know much, can't suck d.ick, can't hump ride, nothing! At least something to compensate you with, Mba them no know
cheesy I guess u never touched her?, if "yes" u tried.
Re: Olayode Juliana Vows To Remain A Virgin Till Marriage by TPAND(f): 7:05pm On Jun 11, 2016
herbie27:
So you guys think they're naive. , they can still be thought though.

Naive is an understatement... They are romantically drab and boring, way too careful about nothing, cutting you off with rules and no go areas.

Don't tell me you are one of them. You way to beautiful to be one.
Re: Olayode Juliana Vows To Remain A Virgin Till Marriage by profchimex(m): 7:07pm On Jun 11, 2016
All I can say is that Virgins still exists...
I must have made mistakes but I believe her.
It's No Sex Until Marriage oooooo
#nosum

1 Like

Re: Olayode Juliana Vows To Remain A Virgin Till Marriage by frozenSun(m): 7:08pm On Jun 11, 2016
Kondomatic:
And if she mistakenly dies a virgin then Muslim terrorists will shagg the living daylight outta her when she gets to the other side.

hahaahahaha

hahaahahaha

this bros e yaf pinish me witi yafta

1 Like

Re: Olayode Juliana Vows To Remain A Virgin Till Marriage by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 11, 2016
kingmekus:
fine girl na lie??
I know na, it was jst funny. grin
Re: Olayode Juliana Vows To Remain A Virgin Till Marriage by otiigba1(m): 7:12pm On Jun 11, 2016
Very ugly woman embarassed, No wonder she will stay a virgin forever. No man seems to be interested in her. embarassed
I am guessing.
Re: Olayode Juliana Vows To Remain A Virgin Till Marriage by MavenTemi(m): 7:12pm On Jun 11, 2016
Even if na forever,E concern me? I wonder why ds pple behave this way,just because dem b celeb,mtcheew.
Re: Olayode Juliana Vows To Remain A Virgin Till Marriage by nyereada(f): 7:14pm On Jun 11, 2016
yes o #nosum

1 Like

Re: Olayode Juliana Vows To Remain A Virgin Till Marriage by Ranchhoddas: 7:17pm On Jun 11, 2016
Avalon316:
The h0es hate to hear that other women want to remain virgins. They wanna carry tokunbo pu$$13$ to their matrimonial homes and want their husbands not to cheat.

Seriously,how do these girls think? You have a dilapidated pu$$1 and you don't want oga to go for something fresh? Does this not show that naija women are fantastically ignorant and selfish.

Naija men will continue to look for something fresh so if you like trade your pu$$13$ for meat pie, iPhone ,kpomo, etc
#faints#
Re: Olayode Juliana Vows To Remain A Virgin Till Marriage by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 11, 2016
Is confidential whether or not i'm one. grin
TPAND:

Naive is an understatement... They are romantically drab and boring, way too careful about nothing, cutting you off with rules and no go areas.

Don't tell me you are one of them, You way to beautiful to be one.
Re: Olayode Juliana Vows To Remain A Virgin Till Marriage by Bamayi19(m): 7:23pm On Jun 11, 2016
virgin? it's possible cha, but I pray u are not a lesbian. good luck babe
Re: Olayode Juliana Vows To Remain A Virgin Till Marriage by martineverest(m): 7:23pm On Jun 11, 2016
Jealousy everywhere....i wonder y ppl are jealous of her
Re: Olayode Juliana Vows To Remain A Virgin Till Marriage by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 11, 2016
Going Through The Comments, I See Anti-Virgin Groups.....Don't Discourage Others If You've Lost Yours,Just Deal With It........Personally I Respect Virgins More Than The Other. AnyBody That Can Make Decisions As Per Abstinence Is Worth Honouring.And If There Are People That Come Online To Show Younger Generations How To Go Nude,Then I Don't See Any Problem Is What She's Doing...She's Beautiful Anyways With Decent Dress Code

1 Like

Re: Olayode Juliana Vows To Remain A Virgin Till Marriage by TPAND(f): 7:25pm On Jun 11, 2016
herbie27:
Is confidential whether or not i'm one. grin

Ok. I see it in your eyes however. grin
Re: Olayode Juliana Vows To Remain A Virgin Till Marriage by tsalmjohn(m): 7:25pm On Jun 11, 2016
laugh wan kill my grandfather..... terrorists without mercy.
Re: Olayode Juliana Vows To Remain A Virgin Till Marriage by Nixiepie(f): 7:27pm On Jun 11, 2016
rodimus:

Huh?! $#@.....when you were a virgin,who confirm your own?
amma still a V
Re: Olayode Juliana Vows To Remain A Virgin Till Marriage by martineverest(m): 7:28pm On Jun 11, 2016
otiigba1:
Very ugly woman embarassed, No wonder she will stay a virgin forever. No man seems to be interested in her. embarassed
I am guessing.
asshole! Even the ugliest woman has a boyfriend......she s far prettier than ur generation

1 Like

Re: Olayode Juliana Vows To Remain A Virgin Till Marriage by skywalker001(m): 7:28pm On Jun 11, 2016
Brymo:
u lie bruh
Is true bro... Many people don't like virgin likewise me... I can't date or marry a virgin
Re: Olayode Juliana Vows To Remain A Virgin Till Marriage by mneedss(m): 7:29pm On Jun 11, 2016
When the normal thing (virginity) is considered abnormal in the society, those who chose to the normal thing is considered special...
Re: Olayode Juliana Vows To Remain A Virgin Till Marriage by Dawdy(m): 7:29pm On Jun 11, 2016
Kondomatic:
And if she mistakenly dies a virgin then Muslim terrorists will shagg the living daylight outta her when she gets to the other side.
After saying blasphemy, and the right thing is done on you, You will start calling Muslims names. You guys initiate violence with your speech.
Re: Olayode Juliana Vows To Remain A Virgin Till Marriage by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 11, 2016
TPAND:

Ok. I see it in your eyes however. grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy funny you.
Re: Olayode Juliana Vows To Remain A Virgin Till Marriage by otiigba1(m): 7:31pm On Jun 11, 2016
martineverest:
asshole! Even the ugliest woman has a boyfriend......she s far prettier than ur generation
thanks for your compliments grin grin any thing else you would like to add?
People are not allowed to have an opinion in your world they must agree with you or......and congratulations on your Achievements on meeting all my generations your dreams has come through grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Breaking News: Rapper Lil Wayne Is Dead at 33 After Having 8th Seizure / 10 Funniest Nollywood Actors And Actresses Of All Time / Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.