Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,860 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

Olayode Juliana Vows To Remain A Virgin Till Marriage - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olayode Juliana Vows To Remain A Virgin Till Marriage (93318 Views)

Funke Akindele Calls Out Olayode Juliana ( Toyo Baby) For Being An Ingrate? / Olayode Juliana 'Toyo Baby' Leaves Funke Akindele's Jenifa's Diary / 'Toyo Baby' - Is Olayode Juliana The Hottest Actress In Nollywood Below 30? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olayode Juliana Vows To Remain A Virgin Till Marriage by JOYOSITA(f): 4:07am On Jun 14, 2016
Tozinetita:

do u want to test my virginity?
what do I care? If u think quoting me up and down will make you popular here, then think twice. If you are seeking for some attention, do that with someone else not me. Safe
Re: Olayode Juliana Vows To Remain A Virgin Till Marriage by Tumininu57(f): 7:14pm On Jun 14, 2016
JOYOSITA:
what do I care? If u think quoting me up and down will make you popular here, then think twice. If you are seeking for some attention, do that with someone else not me. Safe
who even notice you!like we care......
Re: Olayode Juliana Vows To Remain A Virgin Till Marriage by JOYOSITA(f): 5:31am On Jun 15, 2016
Tumininu57:
who even notice you!like we care......
very funny. How did you get to quote me if u didn't "notice" me? My number one rule is never to exchange words with anyone here n I won't break that rule with you. Am done talking with you. Safe
Re: Olayode Juliana Vows To Remain A Virgin Till Marriage by Tumininu57(f): 4:36pm On Jun 15, 2016
JOYOSITA:
very funny. How did you get to quote me if u didn't "notice" me? My number one rule is never to exchange words with anyone here n I won't break that rule with you. Am done talking with you. Safe
mtchew!wu'z gist?
Re: Olayode Juliana Vows To Remain A Virgin Till Marriage by rosy1992(f): 11:51am On Jun 21, 2016
#NOSUM
TOYO BABY YOU ARE A ROLE MODEL

1 Like

Re: Olayode Juliana Vows To Remain A Virgin Till Marriage by Intimaci2: 11:17am On Jun 24, 2016
Re: Olayode Juliana Vows To Remain A Virgin Till Marriage by Sniper4real(m): 12:49pm On Jun 30, 2016
This Juliana

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olayode Juliana Vows To Remain A Virgin Till Marriage by ClareMarie: 2:14pm On Aug 07, 2016
All you haters..........She is a virgin, she said it because she is proud of that status. She didn't call anyone names, if you're calling her names, then you're just a hater and you either wish you could be like her or that someone like her could date you. Super proud to see purity fans......#nosextillmarriage
Re: Olayode Juliana Vows To Remain A Virgin Till Marriage by ephi123(f): 5:22pm On Oct 08, 2016
The world has turned upside down, when values that should be encouraged are now being castigated. Kim K has become the model for young girls today, what a shame.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Breaking News: Rapper Lil Wayne Is Dead at 33 After Having 8th Seizure / 10 Funniest Nollywood Actors And Actresses Of All Time / Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.