Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,329 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

~~~ - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / ~~~ (1467 Views)

I Am In Desperate Need Of Job As I Have Been Jobless For The Past 6yrs / In Desperate Need Of A Safety Officer (HSE) Job / In Desperate Need Of A Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

~~~ by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jun 11, 2016
~~~
Re: ~~~ by Donald3d(m): 3:22pm On Jun 11, 2016
ikayForReal:
Pls am really in need of a job for i and my junior brother pls ....any job we would accept.
We have only an SSCE Qualification and also some previous working experiences. We stay around Akoka, Yaba . We also dont mind distance pls .
Salary atleast over 18k
Pls help !!!!
Thanks
i love your good use of english,with all due respect i believe the time and the world as come to the point where you dont have to look for a job,but let a job look for you,it works for me it can work for you ,first you need a skill,what skills do you have ?
Re: ~~~ by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jun 11, 2016
Donald3d:
i love your good use of english,with all due respect i believe the time and the world as come to the point where you dont have to look for a job,but let a job look for you,it works for me it can work for you ,first you need a skill,what skills do you have ?

I have no skills
Re: ~~~ by jamesyria: 10:45pm On Jun 11, 2016
If you don't mind being a trained guard: go to 15, Akanbi Street, Abule Oja, Akoko, Lagos with your application. Salary: 20-25k p/m.
Re: ~~~ by SureIncome: 4:00am On Jun 12, 2016
As someone said, u may not even need a job if u can get d right knowledge and skills. U can even start a business instead of looking for one. Check this post if u can get any ideas.
https://www.nairaland.com/3151206/just-starting-online-follow-path
Wish u well
Re: ~~~ by Nobody: 1:01am On Jun 13, 2016
jamesyria:
If you don't mind being a trained guard: go to 15, Akanbi Street, Abule Oja, Akoko, Lagos with your application. Salary: 20-25k p/m.

when can i start?
Re: ~~~ by muktar1986: 5:40am On Jun 19, 2016
Hello sir, am really in need of any jobs, I have a b.tech in agricultural engineering and live in ogbomosho oyo state. I don't mind d any salary,my whatsapp contact is 08138498506
Re: ~~~ by sunnysplash(m): 2:39am On Jun 20, 2016
Donald3d:
I'm also in need, I'm a student of but on a 3months break I do photography, but I'm new in lagos I need something to do.
Re: ~~~ by geeny(m): 7:24am On Jun 20, 2016
good morning to all nairalanders. am adedimeji ganiu, I reside around ikotun in alimosho local govt area of lagos state. am a graduate of economics education, gainfully employed but lost my job few months ago cos I was seriously indisposed and my employer got me replaced jes because I spent few months on the sick. it was when I got there after I was a bit okay I got to know about this. Presently am frustrated and unemployed. will b very much appreciative if any nairalandet could come to my aid incase something pops up someout and somewhere. I will welcome teaching administrative and any other jobs with education criteria and good pay o take care of family responsibilities. thank you and God bless. my mail is aredem07@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Networking Series (2) : “creating Relationships” – Tokunbo Fasoro / Ngo Invite!!! / Koladaisi University Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.