Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,303 members, 7,808,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here (82065 Views)

N-power Agro Allied Aspirants Let Meet Here / The N-power Teacher Corps Programme: Must Know Fact / N-Power Teacher Corps: FG Begins Recruitment Of 500k Unemployed Graduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by Excelboi(m): 10:18pm On Jun 11, 2016
Good
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by Femich18(m): 10:18pm On Jun 11, 2016
Skseries:
lol if they were to pay u 200k for a job not related to ur discipline will u reject it? how many ppl in company are doing jobs that relate to their course of study. I av a friend who studied micro biology few months from now he will be working in a branch. and is ppl like u that will come online and say bsc proves u are vast in every aspect.
Bros u no lie jare. .my elder brother studied forestry, now his forest is a Bank...may God help us.. ..
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by realsammie(m): 10:22pm On Jun 11, 2016
i hope there won't be posting to other states o. one should be able to serve at his/her state of resident undecided
soneone should shade more light on this
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by snailspeed: 10:26pm On Jun 11, 2016
Its a very stupid program!

It can only make sense if it is for those who have finished secondary schools. You cannot ask someone who has gone through university for 4 to 6 years to come out and earn the equivalent of a bag of rice a month. Its just stupid. Its not about criticising. Its just dumb!

Someone even compared it to Lybia program? Are you kidding me? Lybians were giving a car for hire purchase for their own post graduate scheme and their salaries could conveniently pay for it.

3 Likes

Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by Stevosty: 10:30pm On Jun 11, 2016
anthney87:

I guess u and the rest who commented didn't understand simply what I meant.
I am advising you pick skills category and not teaching category in the scheme.
Working outside your field is not bad but in this case am sugesting you take advantage of the opportunity of getting a federal govt skills cert u can use anywhere without discrimination.
Anyway only the matured will understand what I meant.
Only the matured will understand nailed it. But I read somewhere there will be internship after the 3 months, and test to be conducted online how will it be? I don't want a situation where they set pure science questions for a social science graduate, thereby missing the opportunity of simply registering for teaching until next 2 years
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by MVLOX(m): 10:31pm On Jun 11, 2016
Still tink NCE holders deserve a chance in dis scheme oooo

1 Like

Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by Iamhumble: 10:31pm On Jun 11, 2016
I think the federal government's N-power programme is a welcomed development.

In a country where a mind-boggling 40 million of her able-bodied citizens are unemployed, there is no timely remedy as this. Apart from shattering many devil's workshops from springing up, as a result of idleness, it is also a way of solving the problem of unemployability.

After the training, it is hoped that smart trainees would have been empowered with enough skills to enable them stand on their own or become employable in a standard organisation.

Dear prospective applicants, please look beyond the 23k. Focus your thinking on how you can maximally transform your lives through the skills you'd acquire and the devices you'd be given. With these, I believe you'd go places.

But as for me, I'd prefer the N-power innovation, even though it's just for three months. Animation, Graphic designing and related stuffs are the trending jobs nowadays, I must say. So getting to be trained by seasoned experts in these fields would not only boost your chances of landing a good offer, but is also capable of making you self-employed.

Finally, I should like to state here that getting opportunity isn't what's important. What you do with it is.

Peace.
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by Stevosty: 10:33pm On Jun 11, 2016
SirdimayG:

Thanks bro.. God bless u ...can o'level apply for it??
YES, there are program for non graduates, 3 months.
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jun 11, 2016
graciella:
What even happened to the SureP Programme? did they DUMP it?
surep is pdp scam.
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jun 11, 2016
Skseries:
the idea of the program is to keep u engaged and busy, so that u won't be relying on ur parents for feeding and some small stuffs after service. during the course of the program u can seek for job, or gather a little from the stipend to start a business of ur own, or go for some training to help urslf. engagement that's the idea, u have no idea what 23k can do for newly graduate some times I have friends who rely on their parent for feeding after skul now imagine going out and coming in and u don't av to burden ur parent with food money, money for card and all that. beside ni b by force to go Na.
the insult av recvd just for this 2months of sitting at home without job ehh. 23x 24 months = go and start a small scale biz.
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by ikanason(m): 10:43pm On Jun 11, 2016
waiting for time
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by SirdimayG(m): 10:46pm On Jun 11, 2016
Stevosty:
YES, there are program for non graduates, 3 months.

Like??
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by Toogood16: 10:47pm On Jun 11, 2016
Buhari's government is all scam,I personally watched and heard him over the tv when he said he would employ NCE,B.Ed holders and post them to various primary and secondary schools across the nation and those who are HND and B.Sc holders would also be employed and then trained for nine months,thereafter would be deployed to various schools,he even said he would partner with state government,now where has all that gone to and why is it that no one is saying anything about real initial press release of employing 500,000 teachers?I am wondering if this is the same employment he talked about or is there something else loading since this very n-power has a different concept?Baba Presido has to explain toNigerians.

1 Like

Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by Stevosty: 10:49pm On Jun 11, 2016
SirdimayG:

Like??
n tech hardware, software.
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by SirdimayG(m): 10:50pm On Jun 11, 2016
Stevosty:
n tech hardware, software.

Thanks bro.. Then I go for hardwere
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by inalegwu99(m): 10:50pm On Jun 11, 2016
Most of you here dont know what Npower stands for....u just sit and allow sentiments and pride derail you.some of us here will still go and apply after criticising the govt for this programme. I can categoricaly tel you that this is the best programe that will touch the lives of youths in this country... if it become a sucess

We don't need to be negative in our taughts all the time just because of our political afiliation... i hear some people who say" how can a graduate be paid only 23k after rendering a service for a whole month" my dear maybe u should choose between staying at home and doin nothing submiting millions of CV(s) is better and begging ur parents for recharge card money or pocketing 23k and engaging ur mind doing something..

Things you need to know about Npower
1) It is not compulsory.
2) It last for a period of two years.
3) It consist of Skills acquisition programes and not only teaching.
4) whatever device u are given to during the period of learning the skills automaticaly become yours after the duration of ur Npower year.It is given to you so you can start your own business with it.
5) The 23k is not a salary..Its not a right but a priviledge just to help you financialy during the Duration of your service.
6) It is strickly for those youths who have finished nysc and are yet to secure a job.
7) It is a time engaging Volountary Job that help you out of boredom while you keep searching for a more profitable Job.
cool After graduation, a certificate of skills acquisition will be given to those in the category of handwork or tarining or business. This certificate can boost your CV.
9) Volountry Teachers have the opourtunity to be retained in there place of primary assignment.
10) You have the great chance of choosing where you want to do your Npower programme. Atleast to save you from missing your loved ones.

THANKS...A GOOD NIGERIA IS POSSIBLE

2 Likes

Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by Ejos1(m): 10:52pm On Jun 11, 2016
DisGuy:

http://npower.gov.ng/

But nothing is showing on d site... Except from big circles showing names of
different ministries
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by Stevosty: 10:57pm On Jun 11, 2016
Ejos1:

But nothing is showing on d site... Except from big circles showing names of
different ministries
Lol
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by Wealthwalker(m): 11:07pm On Jun 11, 2016
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by Simili(m): 11:21pm On Jun 11, 2016
There are some programs there that has duration of 3month..which is just for training.. Am seeing we have 8focus areas Technology, teaching, vocational, agriculture, Community service, post production, animation, health...
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by graciella(f): 11:24pm On Jun 11, 2016
franciskaine:
surep is pdp scam.
so this one no be apc scam?

2 Likes

Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by prof12(m): 11:30pm On Jun 11, 2016
BABA BUBU YOU DO WELL OH
HAD IT BEEN THAT THE PAST SUCCESSIVE GOVERNMENTS ESTABLISH PROGRAMS SUCH AS THIS, MANY COULD HAVE BEEN TRAINED PROFESSIONALS, EMPLOYED OR BECOME SUCCESSFUL ENTREPRENEURS TODAY.
LONG LIVE APC
LONG LIVE VPO
LONG LIVE BABA BUBU
LONG LIVE NIGERIA

HURRRRRAAAAY
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by Haryohdeji(m): 11:38pm On Jun 11, 2016
Kelklein:
The programme doesn't stop anyone from doing everything you listed above..
what time will u have when u will surely be occupied from Monday-Friday
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by Xjack04(m): 11:39pm On Jun 11, 2016
Please has anybody been able to apply?
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by Haryohdeji(m): 11:39pm On Jun 11, 2016
Icecream4U:
pick a skill and get trained? Lolz, with which money? Or, are you going to be trained for free?
Someone that want meat in his soup will knw how to do to get the meat
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by Caseless: 11:41pm On Jun 11, 2016
anthney87:
If you are a wise and sensible graduate you won't apply for the teachers corp cos of 23,000 pay. I advise go get a skill and the knowledge to excellent in ur future.
Rem it is a contract stuff for two years. his can u a graduate who studied engineering medicals etc go be a teacher waste ur time and knowledge doing a job out if ur profession that won't benefit u. pick a skill related to ur course get trained and excel it will transform u.
teaching is not a waste of time except if you don't have anything to offer.
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by 12dave(m): 11:43pm On Jun 11, 2016
the site no dey open. I.e no space highlited for registration
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by 12dave(m): 11:44pm On Jun 11, 2016
Caseless:
teaching is not a waste of time except if you don't have anything to offer.
I second you sir

1 Like

Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by tunero1010(m): 11:45pm On Jun 11, 2016
abi give me the link jare
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by tycoon3(m): 11:46pm On Jun 11, 2016
The link please make man apply fast fast
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by Caseless: 11:48pm On Jun 11, 2016
12dave:

I second you sir
thank you!
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by dortasha55(f): 11:58pm On Jun 11, 2016
Its seems the site has crashed oo. Can't access it any longer. I don't know what's happening

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2015 – Application Date / Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores / WAEC 2019 Job Recruitment (25 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.