Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,326 members, 7,780,814 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:06 PM

Career Websites Of The 25 Banks In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Career Websites Of The 25 Banks In Nigeria (160798 Views)

Oil/Gas Companies in Naija and their Career Websites!!! / Websites Of Recruitment Agencies In Nigeria / Career Websites Of Recruiting Agencies In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Career Websites Of The 25 Banks In Nigeria by jennyjatt: 1:11pm On May 12, 2008
please do anybody have any info about Aptech or NIIT. i just want to know which is best and which is worth a life career. do they really teach? are there job offers? is it worth the money they are demanding? do Aptech or NIIT students have lots of job opportunities? please help. i know this is not the right place to ask this but i do need your help. thanks
Re: Career Websites Of The 25 Banks In Nigeria by Tonyblu(m): 1:56pm On May 14, 2008
jennyjatt:

, Do Aptech or NIIT students have lots of job opportunities?

Well, I am sure if there are lots of opportunities out there as they claim, but there's nothing wrong in equipping yourself and going out there to get the job u desire.
Good Speed.
Re: Career Websites Of The 25 Banks In Nigeria by kina4blick: 1:13pm On Jun 28, 2008
broda dat real cool of you i never knew guy could help there fellow brodas ou undecided undecided
Re: Career Websites Of The 25 Banks In Nigeria by kina4blick: 1:16pm On Jun 28, 2008
Aptech is far better guyz undecided
Re: Career Websites Of The 25 Banks In Nigeria by finekoko(m): 9:42am On Sep 03, 2008
my brother from a few blogs back is right, most of this banks just feel an online form filling facility will justify intent but really, more times than not they cannot maintain the dapartment, try http://www.cvdatabank.com its a new online facility for getting a good job. fine aspect about it is that you just fill in or upload your cv and wait.you get automatic notification if something comes up that might interest you.in my opinion this is one of the ways forward.it puts you directly in the market
Re: Career Websites Of The 25 Banks In Nigeria by Sales(m): 7:00pm On Sep 09, 2008
It's good to search for bank jobs but it's better to think early of what you can do yourself. For those who are interested in catfish farming, this website will interest you www.corporatefishfarm.com
Re: Career Websites Of The 25 Banks In Nigeria by seund1: 8:15am On Sep 10, 2008
Guys You won't beleive this.!
CLICK THIS LINK TO VISIT: http://depacco.com/pages/index.php?refid=ifystallon
Signup as a member And get paid $100 instantly to your Egold or Paypal.
Re: Career Websites Of The 25 Banks In Nigeria by slyk2(m): 1:32pm On Sep 10, 2008
does it work?
Re: Career Websites Of The 25 Banks In Nigeria by abujabooks(f): 10:59am On Sep 12, 2008
Great info.
Re: Career Websites Of The 25 Banks In Nigeria by haves: 1:10pm On Sep 13, 2008
well wen we go out to look for jobs we must have got an added advantage over others books on interview on bets sellers will and must hepl try and get them
Re: Career Websites Of The 25 Banks In Nigeria by resumes: 11:29am On Oct 09, 2008
This is a very good Information related to Career Websites Of The top Banks In Nigeria
Re: Career Websites Of The 25 Banks In Nigeria by ogbongzky(m): 1:32pm On Oct 18, 2008
jennyjatt:

please do anybody have any info about Aptech or NIIT. i just want to know which is best and which is worth a life career. do they really teach? are there job offers? is it worth the money they are demanding? do Aptech or NIIT students have lots of job opportunities? please help. i know this is not the right place to ask this but i do need your help. thanks

well, if you keep waiting on this info, then you are just wasting time, go ahead and get the knowledge u want and see what happens thereafter, just be optimistic and have faith, you know, you might be a lucky star,
Re: Career Websites Of The 25 Banks In Nigeria by chiginya: 1:45am On Oct 20, 2008
Hi CoolWater

Thats very good you did. Great!!!!!1 cool
Re: Career Websites Of The 25 Banks In Nigeria by meekm: 4:51am On Oct 22, 2008
Also, the biggest job vacancies website in Nigeria; www.jobnownow.com. Site is sponsored by UNADC. Thanks coolwater for starting the topic. Let's help ourselves.
Re: Career Websites Of The 25 Banks In Nigeria by omoedo1(f): 1:51pm On Dec 15, 2008
thank u for the information
Re: Career Websites Of The 25 Banks In Nigeria by finekoko(m): 12:04am On Jan 09, 2009
found this new job search site that you can uplaod your cv and fill in an online cv as well, they have current employers on thier database with available jobs so u get notified anytime a job is posted. http://www.cvdatabank.com it might be useful to you.
Re: Career Websites Of The 25 Banks In Nigeria by conimo(m): 7:40am On Jan 28, 2009
u can now have a US(+1), UK(+44) & France(+33) phone numbers which will enable u to receive calls ONLY direct to ur GSM phone (preferably a landline mobile e.g visaphone, multilinks, starcomms etc) or to any phone other phone number in the world u wish to provide for ur business needs,

it takes 2days for u to start receiving calls on ur US, UK and France numberscheesy so order now contact me via http://www.conimo.com/Contacts.html
Re: Career Websites Of The 25 Banks In Nigeria by avwes: 4:20pm On Jan 28, 2009
coolwater i for lyk these website 4 my box. strongfaith2003@yahoo.com. tanx a million smiley
Re: Career Websites Of The 25 Banks In Nigeria by jobsecret0: 4:41pm On Feb 22, 2009
thanks for info
Re: Career Websites Of The 25 Banks In Nigeria by FHC: 3:46pm On Feb 24, 2009
make money online why working in the bank or oil company

www.ticketingandtravel.com

sponsor id: joinme

see details of quesitons below:

Welcome to the most amazing programme in the world today, that is moving millions of people and helping us, in Spain and other European countries recover from our Economic Crisis.
We have decided to share it with the rest of the world. We have termed our Team:
‘The Obama/American Concept ' -You do not need so much money to achieve greatness. Like Obama did…He won his elections. All you need to say is ‘ yes I can…. Yes our team can…. Yes we can………….’

So join us:
sponsor ID:
What are the questions you will like to ask Mr. Phil, before joining our team?

• Please Mr. Phil, how many board System?
Answer: It is a one board system as show above. All you need do is to join the system. If you should refer any one, no qualms – for every one-person that joins under you, TandT accounting system pays you $10.00 oooosshhhhhh,

• Please Mr. Phil, how much do I need to get started?
Answer: You can join this programme with a one-time payment of $200. And you start recycling. No more extra Cost.

• Please Mr. Phil, how much $$$$ do I cycle out of the system if I register today?
Answer: You can cycle out from the program with $15,000.00, if you choose to cycle out $530 daily. It means at the end of one month, you earn $15,900. It does happens my dear fellow Spanish team members, whether you refer or not… Just join a team like ours where you get uplifted.

• Please Mr. Phil, Can I jump over a userid on the board, or does TandT ‘s Matrix board system allows jumping?
Answer: As small as the scheme is, you can jump over any userid, it gives priority to first come first serve.

• Please Mr. Phil, What do I get, if I decide to refer everyone in my Madrid city?
Answer: Every person(s) you refer into the scheme/ Programme, you get a referral bonus of $10 each. If you refer one million people under your userid, TandT accounting system automatically pays you $1,000,000 (USD One Million Dollar).What else do you want in this our global economy?

• Please Mr. Phil, What Payment Options does TandT have to register as a member?
Answer: You can pay or enter the programme by making your payment either with:
• Liberty Reserve
• Purchase of E-wallet (through your Master or Credit Cards for those in Spain, UK and US and for other Countries that are Merchants, Liberty Reserve can be used. This can attract a discounted rate when large volumes of e-wallet are ordered. )
Please note: TandT, will not accept Euro from us in Spain…because of other countries, so try converting your currencies to dollars or you can meet us in our office for assistance.

• Please Mr. Phil, how do I get paid when I cycle out of the system?
Answer: You get your USD or payout through:
• Liberty Reserve
• New York and European Banks
• Western Union Transfers( for those residing in Africa Regions )
• Ewallet, and
• Evouchers( Travelling/Ticket Vouchers)

Why not take this golden opportunity that will make you rich and rich forever and change your life for the better.
Please send us an email if you are interested in partaking in our team. We would help/assist you achieve the best as you build your own team wherever you are…, Always remember – ‘everyone is a leader ……’ and we hope you tour the world with us .

Thanks
Travel Team
Re: Career Websites Of The 25 Banks In Nigeria by mrlizo: 2:13am On Feb 26, 2009
Re: Career Websites Of The 25 Banks In Nigeria by NothingMeg: 8:55pm On Mar 03, 2009
EVERYONE VISIT www.derbjobs.com FOR ALL THE LATEST I MEAN HOTTEST JOB VACANCIES IN NIGERIA
Re: Career Websites Of The 25 Banks In Nigeria by forexmento: 12:52am On Mar 09, 2009
Our managed account program uses a proprietary system based on low leverage to limit risk
while still generating above average results. It is designed as a long-term investment plan. Some
positions may be held for hours,days, or weeks.

You receive all the benefits of raymike investment trading experience and trading system without
any of the trouble or time of undertaking the trades yourself. Each account position belongs to
your portfolio alone. Unlike mutual funds or hedge funds which commingle your funds with
other investors, your Raymike investment's trading account is in your name and all or part of your

funds can be redeemed within 38 business days.

Raymike investment enterprise only has a Limited Power of Attorney to trade your account. Only you have
deposit or withdrawal authorization. You also have read-only access to your account, which
enables you to track account equity and balance in real-time and create account statements
online 24-hours a day.
You Know Exactly Where Your Account Stands Each Day
Low drawdowns.

Strict risk control, placing exit stops every time we place a trade.
We do not add to losers.
We are day and swing traders, Hold positions a short time, flat each evening and over the weekend, thus
avoiding price shocks, global conflict, and systemic risks.
In this highly leveraged market, we feel money management along with capital preservation are
keys to being successful when trying to reap the benefits of proper diversification and
positioning in the global market place. Now is the time to get a Managed Forex Account with a
high degree of customer service. Our Managed Account Program accommodates those
investors who wish to allocate a portion of their capital to the foreign exchange markets,

Managed Forex with Integrity

Once you become a client of the firm, your investment will be held in your name by a CFTC

Registered Firm . You will have access to all activity in your account 24 hours a day, 365 days a
year via the internet. Traders are simply given a limited power of attorney to trade the market on
your behalf. If you ever need to withdraw your funds, simply request a wire.

CREDIBILITY

Information abounds on unsavory Hedge Funds and managed accounts for both individual and
institutional funds. We have the highest integrity and pride ourselves on our open lines of
communication and our practice of treating clients funds as if they are our own.Specializing in
Managed Forex accounts and founded in 2006 to offer investors the opportunity to participate in
the Forex market through managed accounts.

Offered by a registered LLC in the US. Trader and partners.

1. Source of profits - Forex

2. Principal lock-up for 38 days after each deposit

3. Withdrawal of interest can be requested monthly. Specific W/D procedure will be required to follow.

4. Returns variable - typically between 10 - 30% per month

5. Trading records will be discussed with depositors

6. Minimum for full participation - $1,000 or above

7. Membership will be limited to the first 10 depositors until further notice.

8. Deposits received before the 25th of each month will be placed into trade by the 1st of the following month. Any funds

received after the 25th of each month until the 25th of the next month will be placed into trade the second month following. I

hope thats clear.

9.Direct deposit to a specified and honest forex broker or through bank wire, Please contact Admin for

details.+2348055047313

10. W/D's will be processed in the following manner. You may request interest only after the end of the first month after your

deposit and every month after that. Principal will be available 3 months after deposit. Earnings percentage will be provided at

the end of each month. You may request a withdrawal between the 1st and the 5th of the month following the end of the first

month. Payouts will be processed between the 9th and the 10th.

11. Access to private disccusion group under will be made available to all confirmed depositors

12. Contact the Admin or raymikeinvest@yahoo.com

+234-8055047313

This is a private opportunity exclusive to this site.

Minimum Deposit-$1,000 or above
Rate of Return (ROI)-10% -30% monthly
www.forex-mentor1..com or www.softloanklub..com
Re: Career Websites Of The 25 Banks In Nigeria by omowahala: 7:21pm On Mar 10, 2009
This message is in reply to xheggs (m) ,   I think you should refrain from deceiving people on this site.  What you stated in your post is NOT TRUE.   Technically, you can use all the extension you mention in ur post to collect form data in a browser, as long as you have the form post data set.  As a matter of fact there is no way you can tell how they are passing the information they receive, except in a plain code extensions you mention.  This now bring me back to my second point below.   

Why should a bank venture to do such a thing?  If they do, they will be risking their own reputation. 
Personally, I will not bank with such untrustworthy bank.
Re: Career Websites Of The 25 Banks In Nigeria by forexmento: 1:17am On Mar 15, 2009
Would you be pleased if you made 50% of your account every month? Your money would double EVERY two months - you could start with $10,000 and become a millionaire very quickly - 13 months to be exact.

Start with $100,000 and you’re there in 7 months or $500 as such mini account and be a millionaire in 2 years .

Now what if I told you there is a trader who make over 900% a month, no wait, let me really rock your world. What if I told you there is this same trader who made 2000% a month verified!

He is a real person who trade every day and what’s even more astounding is he has retired from his full- time jobs as civil engineer. He has such an unique perspective on trading that he virtually changed the rules on how it’s done. These systems have all been verified. Each one of these systems are brilliant, but what’s even more fascinating his the person behind the systems fx michael #1 forex trader in Nigeria.

And he is going to tell you how he did it. Cause he is just an ordinary person who have come up with unique ways to trade the markets. I’ve been lucky enough to work my ass out and I can tell you, it’s just great. It sort of explains what the trading challenge is all about in forex and you get the best results of the best systems if you know what you are doing cos you get no solution from forum strategy but with deep understanding and self research could result in profit.

Just go visit the website www.forex-mentor1..com and other stuff he has prepared about how you can make money with Forex day trading.

Michael Abubakar - the best know forex trader in nigeria and with 2,307,78% net profit in 30 days ) will give you over 30 minutes of the best advice you will ever get, and prove to you that what you are doing now is probably wrong.

You can just tell how he has been through what you have been through. You just know im for real. Listen to michael thats the key

Apart from everything else, im so busy than most of you call forex trader,I hold down a full-time job but retired to focus and still manages to produce one of the best trading systems that made 2000%.

It all goes to prove one thing:

You don’t have to have some special gift to become a great trader!

It’s critical that you start to listen to real people who trade every day. You have to make sure your source of information is reliable, and there is no better way to do that than listen to someone who has just had their account verified.

Pay attention to the fact that I am a guy who admits he doesn’t have all the answers, and im still
learning. I am still doubts, even though i have a good system but still look ahead !

I have decided to expose this system as final preparations for the release are almost finished and tested how live and demo please contact fx michael on +2348055047313

www.forex-mentor1..com or www.softloanklub..com

CONTACT FX MICHAEL ON ONE ON ONE TRAINING TEACHINING YOU HOW YOU CAN BE EARNING ABOVE 2000% MONTHLY BACK UP WITH A FULL GURANTEE OF SUCCESS. CALL 08055047313

CONTACT ME ON MANAGING YOUR FUND WITH 40% MONTHLY
INTEREST

IMPOWER YOURSELF AS A FOREX TRADER READING GREAT MENTORS BOOKS PLEASE VISIT www.forex-buk..com
Re: Career Websites Of The 25 Banks In Nigeria by femmical(m): 10:18am On Mar 15, 2009
Coolwater,u hv done a gra8 job,at i pray dat God ll do part of ur work in life,cos u might knw wot u hv done.tank u
Re: Career Websites Of The 25 Banks In Nigeria by Blessedj(m): 12:58pm On Mar 16, 2009
Bravo! I must tell you that great job you are doing here. Thanks for the information. Pls, is there any bank that is still recruiting? Thanks once again and God bless you all.
Re: Career Websites Of The 25 Banks In Nigeria by LEGURU(m): 1:05pm On Mar 16, 2009
Nadina Nigeria is looking for Sales Distributor of exclusive fast moving Exercise Book in all states of the federation visit www.nadinastore.com, click on the distributors form,
here you can be a boss of your own
Re: Career Websites Of The 25 Banks In Nigeria by vacantjobs: 12:55am On Mar 21, 2009
please rush down to submit ur application since most end next week.
Follow this link and click on job vacancies

http://midesworld.co.nr
Re: Career Websites Of The 25 Banks In Nigeria by Olu1429(m): 11:04pm On May 12, 2009
This notice is to invite qualified marketers/agents to bid for the Marketing of an International Financial Reporting Standard Event in Lagos.

Cities Concerned
Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, and the neighbouring cities

Interested people should send their profile(s) to tommy.ogundiran@cifmonline.org  or info@cifmonline.org

Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment / Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2014/2015 Is Out / BEDC Dragnet Test....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.