Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,951 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

The Different Kinds Of Nigerian Girlfriends That Exist [photos] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Different Kinds Of Nigerian Girlfriends That Exist [photos] (42710 Views)

Types Of Nigerian Girlfriends With Pics / 14 Kinds Of Nigerian Girlfriends That Exists / (counter Thread!)8 Types Of Nigerian Girlfriends!..a Must Read! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Different Kinds Of Nigerian Girlfriends That Exist [photos] by Lautechgossip(m): 5:19pm On Jun 11, 2016
1. The Razz Girlfriend

> Will embarass you in public
> You can’t take her out
> Her boyfriend is probably named Sege

2. The Lowkey Most Wanted Girlfriend

> Nobody knows who she is dating
> But everybody still wants her
> She has different boyfriends she doesn’t even know about

3. The Fortunate Girlfriend

> Everybody likes her and pities her
> Can give you 40% of her salary if she loves you
> Once you break up with her good things start happening to her

http://www.kikiotolu.com/2016/06/the-different-kinds-of-nigerian.html

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Different Kinds Of Nigerian Girlfriends That Exist [photos] by ireneony(f): 5:20pm On Jun 11, 2016
Hmmm undecided
Re: The Different Kinds Of Nigerian Girlfriends That Exist [photos] by Lautechgossip(m): 5:21pm On Jun 11, 2016
4. The Role Model Girlfriend

> Is dating a rich guy
> Has the best and perfect relationship
> She is your boyfriend’s WCW

5. The Talkative Girlfriend

> Wants to talk all the time
> Is always making grammar mistakes
> Can still steal your boyfriend

6. The “our wife” Girlfriend

> Is very pretty and liked by everyone
> Will cook for her boyfriend and his friends
> Cries a lot when she is maltreated

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Different Kinds Of Nigerian Girlfriends That Exist [photos] by Lautechgossip(m): 5:23pm On Jun 11, 2016
7. The Patient Girlfriend

> Treats her boyfriend right all the time
> Will forgive you if you cheat
> Only if you sing “African Queen” three times

8. The Greedy Girlfriend

> Cannot keep her eyes somewhere
> Always looking for some special type of boyfriend called Johnny
> She will use all your money for funny hairstyles

9. The Family’s Favorite Girlfriend

> Is the best girlfriend
> Her boyfriend’s mother and her are best friends
> Her boyfriend likes to call her “my wife”

10. The Gist Bank Girlfriend

> Has every human beings gist
> Will tell you who your boyfriend is cheating on you with
> Will show you her expensive bag when you ask “where is your boyfriend?”

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Different Kinds Of Nigerian Girlfriends That Exist [photos] by sexychacha(f): 5:23pm On Jun 11, 2016
S
Re: The Different Kinds Of Nigerian Girlfriends That Exist [photos] by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jun 11, 2016
undecidedundecidedundecidedundecided

8 Likes

Re: The Different Kinds Of Nigerian Girlfriends That Exist [photos] by Lautechgossip(m): 5:25pm On Jun 11, 2016
11. The Relationship Advisor Girlfriend

> Will tell you what to do to have the best relationship
> Always has relationship problems
> Can dress well and steal your man at your own wedding

12. The Secret Girlfriend

> Will dress better than the host at any party
> Can help you date your boyfriend
> Knows how to run a catering business

13. The Angry Girlfriend

> She probably pressured her boyfriend into a relationship
> Can beat you up and cause trouble if you don’t propose quickly
> Will break up with you and block you on instagram if you smile to another girl

14. The Sure Girlfriend

> Comes from a rich family
> Spoils her boyfriend whenever she can
> Your boyfriend is probably in her inbox

http://www.kikiotolu.com/2016/06/the-different-kinds-of-nigerian.html

4 Likes

Re: The Different Kinds Of Nigerian Girlfriends That Exist [photos] by DLondonboiy: 5:27pm On Jun 11, 2016
wow..
Re: The Different Kinds Of Nigerian Girlfriends That Exist [photos] by DLondonboiy: 5:27pm On Jun 11, 2016
wow..
which kind girl uncle lalasticlala dey like sef??

3 Likes

Re: The Different Kinds Of Nigerian Girlfriends That Exist [photos] by Julietcutie(f): 5:29pm On Jun 11, 2016
cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Different Kinds Of Nigerian Girlfriends That Exist [photos] by Benjom(m): 5:32pm On Jun 11, 2016
Good compilation in terms of 'texts' OP but I disagree with most of the accompanying pictures. No nexus between some of the pictures and your assertions.

7 Likes

Re: The Different Kinds Of Nigerian Girlfriends That Exist [photos] by braithwaite(m): 5:33pm On Jun 11, 2016
cheesy

> Is the best girlfriend
> Her boyfriend likes to call her “my wife
Me like asa kind of,except say she no geh boob lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: The Different Kinds Of Nigerian Girlfriends That Exist [photos] by 4rmthewest(m): 5:38pm On Jun 11, 2016
Nice try

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Different Kinds Of Nigerian Girlfriends That Exist [photos] by Drinkwater(m): 5:54pm On Jun 11, 2016
Was making sense initially but became incongruent and directionless .Try harder next time

16 Likes

Re: The Different Kinds Of Nigerian Girlfriends That Exist [photos] by theEYe21(f): 5:56pm On Jun 11, 2016
grin grin grin grin I no fit laugh oh!
Re: The Different Kinds Of Nigerian Girlfriends That Exist [photos] by ForeverYoung197(f): 5:59pm On Jun 11, 2016
What if I'm a mixture of this and that?

1 Like

Re: The Different Kinds Of Nigerian Girlfriends That Exist [photos] by Oteebaba(m): 6:00pm On Jun 11, 2016
Wich kine life naw. Wetin be dis
Re: The Different Kinds Of Nigerian Girlfriends That Exist [photos] by Yahwe2(m): 6:05pm On Jun 11, 2016
make we encourage op you try ....may u last like akube shoe

4 Likes

Re: The Different Kinds Of Nigerian Girlfriends That Exist [photos] by youngtroll: 6:06pm On Jun 11, 2016
angry I've heard abt you..... I was told u like guys with big rods.....well I've a 10inch curved rod... Be nice and its yours cheesy wink

ireneony:
Hmmm undecided

1 Like

Re: The Different Kinds Of Nigerian Girlfriends That Exist [photos] by UyiIredia(m): 6:17pm On Jun 11, 2016
See joblessness say. So pesin get time to dey categorize girlfriends.

1 Like

Re: The Different Kinds Of Nigerian Girlfriends That Exist [photos] by Pheals(f): 6:28pm On Jun 11, 2016
Na bukola Elemide own better pass ! I love Asa cheesy
Re: The Different Kinds Of Nigerian Girlfriends That Exist [photos] by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jun 11, 2016
It doesn't matter because I don't fvck with stank smelling Pvssy Nigerian Golddiggas
Re: The Different Kinds Of Nigerian Girlfriends That Exist [photos] by placeofallure(f): 7:13pm On Jun 11, 2016
People, who are the girls in 5 & 12?
Re: The Different Kinds Of Nigerian Girlfriends That Exist [photos] by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 11, 2016
TRASH

1 Like

Re: The Different Kinds Of Nigerian Girlfriends That Exist [photos] by Olukokosir(m): 8:06pm On Jun 11, 2016
Der is nofin so confusing as to wen an Average Nigerian girl is datin a Nigga who is extremely BROKE buh Extremely good in BED

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Different Kinds Of Nigerian Girlfriends That Exist [photos] by calliope(f): 8:08pm On Jun 11, 2016
Pheals:
Na bukola Elemide own better pass ! I love Asa cheesy
Asa rocks grin
Re: The Different Kinds Of Nigerian Girlfriends That Exist [photos] by StepTwo: 8:09pm On Jun 11, 2016
why i no see my girlriend fro dia na, OP
Re: The Different Kinds Of Nigerian Girlfriends That Exist [photos] by chikel2000(m): 8:10pm On Jun 11, 2016
Julietcutie:
cheesy
lol abeg which number go fit u make I take style d knw where I belong
Re: The Different Kinds Of Nigerian Girlfriends That Exist [photos] by Dojupyo(f): 8:11pm On Jun 11, 2016
I'm proudly number 2 & 4 wink
Re: The Different Kinds Of Nigerian Girlfriends That Exist [photos] by banmee(m): 8:11pm On Jun 11, 2016
Lautechgossip:
7. The Patient Girlfriend

> Treats her boyfriend right all the time
> Will forgive you if you cheat
> Only if you sing “African Queen” three times

8. The Greedy Girlfriend

> Cannot keep her eyes somewhere
> Always looking for some special type of boyfriend called Johnny
> She will use all your money for funny hairstyles

9. The Family’s Favorite Girlfriend

> Is the best girlfriend
> Her boyfriend likes to call her “my wife”

10. The Gist Bank Girlfriend

> Has every human beings gist
> Will tell you who your boyfriend is cheating on you with
> Will show you her expensive bag when you ask “where is your boyfriend?”

Nigerians are getting dummer and dummer as the years go by. What the phuck is this? Smh.

7 Likes

Re: The Different Kinds Of Nigerian Girlfriends That Exist [photos] by lollmaolol(m): 8:11pm On Jun 11, 2016
I like razz / patient girl
Re: The Different Kinds Of Nigerian Girlfriends That Exist [photos] by marlockj: 8:12pm On Jun 11, 2016
I HAVE A QUESTION FOR ALL....

WHY DO KITTTTTTYCAT TASTE LIKE SALT OR LIKE UNRIPE MANGO?

WHY CAN'T WE EXTRACT PUCIIIII OIL FROM KITTYYCAT AND USE IT LIK GROUNDNUT,SINCE WE ALL KNW THAT PUCIIIII CN NEVA RUN DRY.... ABI CNT WE USE IT TO BETTER OUR OIL INDUSTRY, SINCE AVENGERS ARE ON OUR NECK

WHY DO KITTTTY XPAND TO D OF TAKING IT TWO WIND BOTTLES OR WATS D DIFFERENCE BTW PUCI AND SNAKE WHO CAN SWALLOW ANY TIN..

WHY DO GUYS LOVE FCKKKING INBTW TWO BREASTTTT, DO DEY DERIVE SWEETNESS FROM THIS...

ANSWER AND WIN 40BILLION REMAINING DASUKI STOLEN MONEY...

ABUSING IF YOU KNW WAT AM SAYING IS TRUE

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Girl Is In Love With My Friend / My Manhood Wouldn't Let Me Approach Woman, How Can I Overcome It, I Need Help / I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.