Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,884 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:29 AM

UNIBEN Block Student’s Graduation For 3 Years, Say ‘too Busy’ To Compile Records - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIBEN Block Student’s Graduation For 3 Years, Say ‘too Busy’ To Compile Records (15012 Views)

Lady Who Tried Committing Suicide Over Admission, Celebrates Her Graduation / Man Deported To Nigeria When Daughter Was 8, Shows Up At Her Graduation In U.S / Ignatius Ajuru University Girls Twerk Hard During Graduation (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIBEN Block Student’s Graduation For 3 Years, Say ‘too Busy’ To Compile Records by Rick9(m): 7:54am On Jun 12, 2016
Uniben eh, I have never seen a school as disorganised like UNIBEN. Your course adviser would spend years to sign your record files, I have heard alot about that chemistry dept esp that guy called Wayne. I know of about 3 Chemistry guys that spilled all because of this guy Wayne
Re: UNIBEN Block Student’s Graduation For 3 Years, Say ‘too Busy’ To Compile Records by fejicruz(m): 8:02am On Jun 12, 2016
Which sch is that?
Shinelle:
Hmm. . .Tell me about it! The Last convocation in my Alma mater was in 2007. Very provoking to say the least. . .
Re: UNIBEN Block Student’s Graduation For 3 Years, Say ‘too Busy’ To Compile Records by damaray: 8:10am On Jun 12, 2016
Re: UNIBEN Block Student’s Graduation For 3 Years, Say ‘too Busy’ To Compile Records by martineverest(m): 8:18am On Jun 12, 2016
Chemistry and mechanical engineering in uniben is like trying to repent on devils' kingdom
Re: UNIBEN Block Student’s Graduation For 3 Years, Say ‘too Busy’ To Compile Records by people3: 8:22am On Jun 12, 2016
Unibend.....
Re: UNIBEN Block Student’s Graduation For 3 Years, Say ‘too Busy’ To Compile Records by Korrection(m): 8:27am On Jun 12, 2016
This is not a case of witchcraft please dear....I graduated from Uniben computer science precisely...I spent 10 years for just 4 years course with my diploma years inclusive..What were my sins...That i bought a car while in 200 level...A car i used to help myself as a means of working as a cab man...i was adviced to withdraw...probated and finally when i scaled through i have to repeat my project because they said i copied the project and couldnt defend it..A miracle just happened one way or the other when i met an ASUU member while playing golf with him and explained my predicament...He was furious and went to my department to fish out my case ...lo and behold i had already made 2.2 He threatened to sue them..That was when my result was processed under just 2 days..My dear just pray lecturers dont hate you..Today im not even working with my result...Im a car dealer and some of them even come to my car shop to buy or to window shop without knowing its me....so such is life....
Nutase:
When your village witches have met over your case.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIBEN Block Student’s Graduation For 3 Years, Say ‘too Busy’ To Compile Records by Prettiepearlz(f): 8:52am On Jun 12, 2016
Korrection:
This is not a case of witchcraft please dear....I graduated from Uniben computer science precisely...I spent 10 years for just 4 years course with my diploma years inclusive..What were my sins...That i bought a car while in 200 level...A car i used to help myself as a means of working as a cab man...i was adviced to withdraw...probated and finally when i scaled through i have to repeat my project because they said i copied the project and couldnt defend it..A miracle just happened one way or the other when i met an ASUU member while playing golf with him and explained my predicament...He was furious and went to my department to fish out my case ...lo and behold i had already made 2.2 He threatened to sue them..That was when my result was processed under just 2 days..My dear just pray lecturers dont hate you..Today im not even working with my result...Im a car dealer and some of them even come to my car shop to buy or to window shop without knowing its me....so such is life....
Wow, all these happened to you. Glad you turned out well. Anytime you see those bearded tormentors called your lecturers in your car shop you can do well to say hello to them and do a proper introduction to them so they can see they didn't succeed but instead you did.

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Block Student’s Graduation For 3 Years, Say ‘too Busy’ To Compile Records by kingdavid30: 8:53am On Jun 12, 2016
I actually experience similar case, but thank God i left Uniben earlier ,hummmm UNISTRESS, all the Edo born lecturers or staff are naturally wicked.
Re: UNIBEN Block Student’s Graduation For 3 Years, Say ‘too Busy’ To Compile Records by mikelonyeka(m): 9:10am On Jun 12, 2016
The so calld 9ja lecturers ar fools,useless set of persns,dey will nt b 2 busy 2 go 4 ASUU strike,collect txt buk moni n salaries...may law of kama b 4all all of dem...idiots..
Re: UNIBEN Block Student’s Graduation For 3 Years, Say ‘too Busy’ To Compile Records by ObaKlaz: 9:10am On Jun 12, 2016
It is an open-secret that our ivory towers are citadels of wickedness. In the same UNIBEN, in one particular department (name withheld), students' grades are slashed and GPs are decided at the whim and discretion of the lecturers who see themselves as demigods.
Re: UNIBEN Block Student’s Graduation For 3 Years, Say ‘too Busy’ To Compile Records by Unclerukus: 9:17am On Jun 12, 2016
Lucky lad, he's seen an avenue to get the capital to start life and a good business. Sue the school for millions. He'll definitely win the case.
Re: UNIBEN Block Student’s Graduation For 3 Years, Say ‘too Busy’ To Compile Records by visi123: 9:30am On Jun 12, 2016
Take legal action against them... femi falana is there is your brother too
Re: UNIBEN Block Student’s Graduation For 3 Years, Say ‘too Busy’ To Compile Records by Missgossip(f): 10:52am On Jun 12, 2016
I doubt the authenticity of this information
I am Uniben student

Meet female, Uniben Campus Villa(UCV), personality of the week:
Mariam Yakubu Omolego
http://unibencampusvilla..com.ng/2016/06/meet-female-uniben-campus-villaucv.html?m=1
Re: UNIBEN Block Student’s Graduation For 3 Years, Say ‘too Busy’ To Compile Records by hashman(m): 11:23am On Jun 12, 2016
The same thing with Abubakr Tafawa Balewa University ATBU.
Re: UNIBEN Block Student’s Graduation For 3 Years, Say ‘too Busy’ To Compile Records by Johnnwokolo: 12:50pm On Jun 12, 2016
UNIBEN IS REALLY REALLY MESSED UP. THEY CANT FIND MY TRANSCIPTS TOO. WHAT IS IT THAT BLACK PEOPLE CAN EVER DO WELL.
Re: UNIBEN Block Student’s Graduation For 3 Years, Say ‘too Busy’ To Compile Records by Noble4life(m): 1:30pm On Jun 12, 2016
Hmmmm!!! If Na Dat One, Uniben Dey Learn Where O.A.U Dey Oo. O.A.U Go Dey Shuk Your CGp With Pin,Then Pause Your Life With Extra Semesters Until You're Frustrated. Na You Go Take Your Two Legs Waka.
Re: UNIBEN Block Student’s Graduation For 3 Years, Say ‘too Busy’ To Compile Records by RobinHez(m): 1:41pm On Jun 12, 2016
# checks faculty#
I am not surprised! undecided
Re: UNIBEN Block Student’s Graduation For 3 Years, Say ‘too Busy’ To Compile Records by Lovexme(m): 3:58pm On Jun 12, 2016
Dr. Imianvan is now a Professor?!

Can see our projects were used to good effects. Congrats to him, ex project supervisor.
Re: UNIBEN Block Student’s Graduation For 3 Years, Say ‘too Busy’ To Compile Records by seyenko(m): 9:39pm On Jun 12, 2016
The Nigerian University System is useless, the Department of Economics in UI did the same to me and i had to involve my parents, the Dean of Faculty before the useless man called Dr. Ogunkola would release me for graduation despite my not having any carryover or extra semester or session.
Re: UNIBEN Block Student’s Graduation For 3 Years, Say ‘too Busy’ To Compile Records by klins4213(m): 7:32am On Jun 13, 2016
My own self strong...cos later they can just compile the most stupid results for you all in the name of rushing...

(1) (2) (Reply)

NDA Postpones Screening Test For 72 Regular Courses / Kogi State University Post-utme For 2015/2016 Academic Session / At What Level Did You Realize You Won't Be Graduating With A First Class Degree?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.