Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,224 members, 7,807,758 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:31 PM

Faan - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Faan (3770 Views)

FAAN Recruitment 2015 - My Tales Of Woe Part 1 / FAAN Successful Candidate / FAAN Recruitment!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Faan by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 25, 2006
hi please those who applied to FAAN sometime in june or july (am not too sure)shoul check friday's punch 24th november for those shortlisted to write the exam next saturday.thanks
Re: Faan by cirog(m): 10:03pm On Nov 25, 2006
Me too, i never from them oh!
Re: Faan by Nwankwere(m): 5:19pm On Nov 27, 2006
pls tell us d nature of d test 4 those who wrote d test early this year.
Re: Faan by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 28, 2006
hello

i have not written the test.i saw my name in punch newspaper of last week 24th .i am to go write my test in portharcourt on saturday december 2nd.

those of you that applied should check last weeks punch for your names so that you know where you are writting your test.they are divided into four zones

portharcourt

kano

lagos

abuja

good luck
Re: Faan by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 28, 2006
cirog if you applied check for your name in punch.24th november 2006
Re: Faan by godlycouns(m): 1:43pm On Dec 01, 2006
Pls can you hint me on the venue in Lagos. God bless you
Re: Faan by chipoo: 6:15pm On Dec 01, 2006
faan test ll hold at air force base secondary school ikeja

time:not known
Re: Faan by godlycouns(m): 8:31am On Dec 06, 2006
hello Joinmartins, did u write the test on sat? when will the result of the test be out. I got discouraged when one of the invigilators called out some people as being on the Minister's list, na naija we dey o pls in case of any info my no is 08035771099
Re: Faan by shosy(m): 11:58am On Dec 06, 2006
I was at FAAN test too, or shuld i call it 'formality test'. YES, I call it a formality test because i do not know why there has to be a 'director's list' for a test on positions advertised for since June. Even if they applied late was the applications not expected to end two [2] weeks after the advertisement? [/color][color=#000099]The thing about it was that they didnt even go about it discreetly. I wonder where this country is going to. What will be the fate of us "ordinary people" on the general list? How did they expect us to feel? We know most things in Nigeria are gotten through connections, but couldn't they have been more discreet. What i know is that the fate of every man is in God's hands. God is in control.
Re: Faan by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 07, 2006
my people na wa o.i had to go all the way to port harcourt to write my test from lagos.

can you believe i met a girl that applied last 2 weeks for the position and she saw her name in the papers but to the best of my knowledge applications closed in june.strange things are happening in this country,it is just by God's grace my name came out in the papers cos i don't know anyone there.

u guys keep me posted.

(1) (Reply)

Guiness Nigeria Graduate Trainee Scheme / Continental Event Planners And Decoration / Is 80k Good For A Management Trainee Position?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.