Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

PHOTO: Late Amodu Shuaibu's Grave - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / PHOTO: Late Amodu Shuaibu's Grave (33963 Views)

Amodu Shuaibu’s Son, Suleman, Dies At 12 / Amodu Shuaibu Is Dead (Ex-Coach, Super Eagles) / Amodu Shuaibu's Tribute To Stephen Keshi From Keshi's Condolence Register (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTO: Late Amodu Shuaibu's Grave by MoneyGreen(m): 7:54pm On Jun 11, 2016
Death, you just dey kill people anyhow. Remember say you sef go die o. Death, take am easy o. Death, death, death. How many times I call you? 3 time abi? Ok. If you dey come for me, pls come in peace.

RIP Baba Amodu Shuaibu.
Re: PHOTO: Late Amodu Shuaibu's Grave by Ladycloud(f): 7:55pm On Jun 11, 2016
LEGALAide:
The grave is kinda cool
RIP king of AFRO BEATS
The Music ICON
are you sure ur okay

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Late Amodu Shuaibu's Grave by joseph1832(m): 7:55pm On Jun 11, 2016
Evyivy:
cry
So sad.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Late Amodu Shuaibu's Grave by jasper83: 7:56pm On Jun 11, 2016
gabazin080:
some times i always wish there is a tv in heaven to see what this earth looks like before coming, am sure i would have remained in heaven maybe as one of the angels. why will i have come to this world of suffering and hate. why would i have come when i know i will still die. still dont know why we were born when we will still die

food for thought...

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Late Amodu Shuaibu's Grave by guvnor83: 7:58pm On Jun 11, 2016
this is y i love ISLAM, i guess late stephen keshis' funeral will b next year.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Late Amodu Shuaibu's Grave by crackhouse(m): 7:59pm On Jun 11, 2016
that's a cool grave
Re: PHOTO: Late Amodu Shuaibu's Grave by arimahoseloka(m): 8:00pm On Jun 11, 2016
gabazin080:
some times i always wish there is a tv in heaven to see what this earth looks like before coming, am sure i would have remained in heaven maybe as one of the angels. why will i have come to this world of suffering and hate. why would i have come when i know i will still die. still dont know why we were born when we will still die
that is why we all need jesus christ. He is the only one that can give ur life meaning and still yet everlasting life.
Re: PHOTO: Late Amodu Shuaibu's Grave by gabazin080(m): 8:05pm On Jun 11, 2016
arimahoseloka:
that is why we all need jesus christ. He is the only one that can give ur life meaning and still yet everlasting life.
why were we born in the 1st place wen we are coming for a test that only those that passed and lived a holy life will make heaven according to most religions
Re: PHOTO: Late Amodu Shuaibu's Grave by Timbuktu14(m): 8:06pm On Jun 11, 2016
Sunofgod:
I hope its not left like that before people start planting tomatoes there....
Was this suppose to be funny? Smh?
Re: PHOTO: Late Amodu Shuaibu's Grave by dckng16(m): 8:08pm On Jun 11, 2016
Now I believe Sunday Oliseh! What he actually said about Witchcraft and Juju in Glass house is true, no wonder he ran away.
Re: PHOTO: Late Amodu Shuaibu's Grave by charlessilver(m): 8:08pm On Jun 11, 2016
Eh God na there it ends
Re: PHOTO: Late Amodu Shuaibu's Grave by gabazin080(m): 8:09pm On Jun 11, 2016
guvnor83:
this is y i love ISLAM, i guess late stephen keshis' funeral will b next year.
so wen one dies a mysterious death and no proper autopsy was done to determine the source of the death is why u like islam?
Re: PHOTO: Late Amodu Shuaibu's Grave by kiltoko1(m): 8:12pm On Jun 11, 2016
laa na udo nwoke oma
Re: PHOTO: Late Amodu Shuaibu's Grave by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 11, 2016
freemanbubble:

that is the big question i keep on asking myself. why were we born in the first place if this is how we all are gonna go.
sometimes death is more of a dick than a pussy. it bleeps everybody.
that is why i love living my life in the fast lane . smoking weed, drinking alcohol, gambling,banging pussies, got police chasing me all the time, spending my money whenever it comes. sometimes i do not even attend class. because am not sure if will get the bsc before i die.
life is boring they say but life sucks they never mention. let prepare for the worst and pray for the best

Such is life o............... my brother. However what would really matter in the long run is just a single question:

"How many lives have I impacted positively ? "

That, brother is one of the most important reasons to live. Otherwise, life would have been fundamentally meaningless.

RELATED NEWS >>> https://9jarealm..com.ng/2016/06/american-singer-christina-grimmie.html
Re: PHOTO: Late Amodu Shuaibu's Grave by HybridMan: 8:19pm On Jun 11, 2016
The way Muslims bury their dead truly amplifies that life is absolutely nothing

Do Good ..Be Humble

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Late Amodu Shuaibu's Grave by arimahoseloka(m): 8:22pm On Jun 11, 2016
gabazin080:
why were we born in the 1st place wen we are coming for a test that only those that passed and lived a holy life will make heaven according to most religions
you were not brought here for a test, God is merciful.. if it were by test everybody will fail. His grace is what keeps us. Nobody is holy. You were brought on earth to discover God and glorify Him all the days of your life. He owns your life yet He has given you a choice to beleive in Him or not. Know God now and have peace. Discover what it truly means to be alive, apart from this every other thing u do is vanity and will only end up in death and waste.
Re: PHOTO: Late Amodu Shuaibu's Grave by Abu567: 8:24pm On Jun 11, 2016
LEGALAide:
The grave is kinda cool
RIP king of AFRO BEATS
The Music ICON
. What kind of weed are you taking?
Re: PHOTO: Late Amodu Shuaibu's Grave by greggng: 8:32pm On Jun 11, 2016
Life funny die see how a small place was apportioned for his grave. One would ve thought he would ve being given the whole compound since he is the owner. Vanity upon vanity indeed. They didn't even want his grave to alter the plan of the house

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Late Amodu Shuaibu's Grave by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jun 11, 2016
freemanbubble:

that is the big question i keep on asking myself. why were we born in the first place if this is how we all are gonna go.
that is why i love living my life in the fast lane . smoking weed, drinking alcohol, gambling,banging pussies, got police chasing me all the time, spending my money whenever it comes. sometimes i do not even attend class. because am not sure if will get the bsc before i die.
life is boring they say but life sucks they never mention. let prepare for the worst and pray for the best
My kinda guy tongue
Re: PHOTO: Late Amodu Shuaibu's Grave by gabazin080(m): 8:49pm On Jun 11, 2016
arimahoseloka:
you were not brought here for a test, God is merciful.. if it were by test everybody will fail. His grace is what keeps us. Nobody is holy. You were brought on earth to discover God and glorify Him all the days of your life. He owns your life yet He has given you a choice to beleive in Him or not. Know God now and have peace. Discover what it truly means to be alive, apart from this every other thing u do is vanity and will only end up in death and waste.
why cant i remain in heaven and glorify him
Re: PHOTO: Late Amodu Shuaibu's Grave by freshvybe(m): 8:50pm On Jun 11, 2016
gabazin080:
I feel your pain, but its not difficult to return back to heaven... You know what to do.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Late Amodu Shuaibu's Grave by gabazin080(m): 8:56pm On Jun 11, 2016
freshvybe:
I feel your pain, but its not difficult to return back to heaven... You know what to do.
u lead while i follow

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Late Amodu Shuaibu's Grave by mexdon(m): 9:00pm On Jun 11, 2016
RIP
Re: PHOTO: Late Amodu Shuaibu's Grave by hotprayerzones: 9:08pm On Jun 11, 2016
R.I.P BRO
A MAN THAT IS BORN OF A WOMAN IS OF FEW DAYS AND FULL OF SORROW.

REPENT NOW.
Re: PHOTO: Late Amodu Shuaibu's Grave by gebest: 9:16pm On Jun 11, 2016
freemanbubble:

repent now my brother, tommorrow maybe too late, even d next minuit.
Re: PHOTO: Late Amodu Shuaibu's Grave by BizLifeE: 9:29pm On Jun 11, 2016
So fast?
Re: PHOTO: Late Amodu Shuaibu's Grave by Sprintson(m): 9:31pm On Jun 11, 2016
Okpella is not In Benin city infact they donot speak same Language and are about 2hours 30 Minutes drive In between..
Okpella is in Etsako East same place as Agenebode..
Just some 25minutes after Auchi.
Re: PHOTO: Late Amodu Shuaibu's Grave by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 11, 2016
MoneyGreen:
Death, you just dey kill people anyhow. Remember say you sef go die o. Death, take am easy o. Death, death, death. How many times I call you? 3 time abi? Ok. If you dey come for me, pls come in peace.

RIP Baba Amodu Shuaibu.
The bitch took my mum away from me 8 days ago. we buried her ystday
Re: PHOTO: Late Amodu Shuaibu's Grave by MoneyGreen(m): 9:40pm On Jun 11, 2016
banjo022:
may her soul rest in peace. Sorry bro. Tek heart.
Re: PHOTO: Late Amodu Shuaibu's Grave by Yinkatolu: 9:44pm On Jun 11, 2016
banjo022:
my condolence bro
Re: PHOTO: Late Amodu Shuaibu's Grave by Lukay99: 9:50pm On Jun 11, 2016
gabazin080:
so wen one dies a mysterious death and no proper autopsy was done to determine the source of the death is why u like islam?

Even after the Autopsy is done will it bring back the dead? Or if we have the opportunity to ask the dead do you really think they care about the Autopsy? Nothing you do can bring back the dead they are now in a place most of us knows very little about probably experiencing God(Allah) judgement now the best thing we can do for the dead is to pray for them (May is soul rest in peace) Ameen
Re: PHOTO: Late Amodu Shuaibu's Grave by Trottle: 9:53pm On Jun 11, 2016
gabazin080:
So if the autopsy is done, would that resurrect him? undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Liverpool V Chelsea: We Missed Ronaldo's Finishing In The First Half - Ten Hag / Photos Of Obafemi Martins' Lovely Kids / David Nwolokor Begs Gernot Rohr To Give Him A Chance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.