Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,497 members, 7,808,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

When You Tell An Aba Girl To Send Her Best Picture (photo) - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When You Tell An Aba Girl To Send Her Best Picture (photo) (78617 Views)

When U Tell ABA Girl To Send Her Best Swag Picture / Hilarious Photo: When You Tell Aba Girl To Show You Her Best Swag Picture / When you tell an african parent you are going to a party(lol) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Tell An Aba Girl To Send Her Best Picture (photo) by Priceless830(m): 4:49pm On Jun 12, 2016
So funny[color grin
Re: When You Tell An Aba Girl To Send Her Best Picture (photo) by saintfizzo(m): 4:51pm On Jun 12, 2016
MilesLamar:
She no get yam leg. . Igbos gals have yam legs. Dts a yoloba gal from Ibadan no doubt
gerrarehia, yoruba gals dey yansh pass dis one, she's ur Aba sister tongue grin
Re: When You Tell An Aba Girl To Send Her Best Picture (photo) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 12, 2016
Jimadey:
Hahaha see
..........You no see anything yet grin grin grin

Re: When You Tell An Aba Girl To Send Her Best Picture (photo) by Twistaray(m): 4:55pm On Jun 12, 2016
Hahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: When You Tell An Aba Girl To Send Her Best Picture (photo) by Divafaith(f): 5:13pm On Jun 12, 2016
Hahahahahhhahaha cheesy

1 Like

Re: When You Tell An Aba Girl To Send Her Best Picture (photo) by olash007: 5:17pm On Jun 12, 2016
Blame Buhari. grin

1 Like

Re: When You Tell An Aba Girl To Send Her Best Picture (photo) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 12, 2016
Hilarious grin

1 Like

Re: When You Tell An Aba Girl To Send Her Best Picture (photo) by naijaking1: 5:58pm On Jun 12, 2016
Rapmoney:
Lol...Aba, the town where hustle never sleeps! cool My Aba girls be like: 'Sweetie, this is my best pose'!!! grin

Love it.
At least she doesn't have a dirty rag or what you call it ---hijab on her head.
Re: When You Tell An Aba Girl To Send Her Best Picture (photo) by lalasticlala(m): 5:58pm On Jun 12, 2016
buharisbae:
lalasticlala I swear ya wicked see as ya disgracing ur people grin

Lol. Na joke naa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You Tell An Aba Girl To Send Her Best Picture (photo) by monz(m): 6:00pm On Jun 12, 2016
southniyikaye:
osheey matrix things, snake in the monkey shadow pose
this one na laff mataz...
Re: When You Tell An Aba Girl To Send Her Best Picture (photo) by tintin78: 6:03pm On Jun 12, 2016
FUNNY SWAG FROM ABA
Re: When You Tell An Aba Girl To Send Her Best Picture (photo) by Ezionye(f): 6:21pm On Jun 12, 2016
I like her shoes. Lol

And wat does the op imply wen he says "Aba girl"

Hmm
Re: When You Tell An Aba Girl To Send Her Best Picture (photo) by emmykk(m): 6:38pm On Jun 12, 2016
ChukwuIbrahim:
Chichi on rampage! grin

Re: When You Tell An Aba Girl To Send Her Best Picture (photo) by MCeeShort(m): 6:55pm On Jun 12, 2016
grin grin
Haha? No be small thing o
Re: When You Tell An Aba Girl To Send Her Best Picture (photo) by buharisbae(f): 7:12pm On Jun 12, 2016
lalasticlala:

Lol. Na joke naa.
grin Lol buhh lets be honest u know aba chicks are sophisticated
Re: When You Tell An Aba Girl To Send Her Best Picture (photo) by jayzblack(m): 7:16pm On Jun 12, 2016
Ibadan bae with ijebu swag...Ho!ha!
Re: When You Tell An Aba Girl To Send Her Best Picture (photo) by vigilantee(m): 7:24pm On Jun 12, 2016
U mean say dem local? I taught they civilized nah
Re: When You Tell An Aba Girl To Send Her Best Picture (photo) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 12, 2016
Is this the change we voted for?
Re: When You Tell An Aba Girl To Send Her Best Picture (photo) by Fresia01(f): 7:25pm On Jun 12, 2016
Ufranklin92:

Dont mind those assholes,are you currently in aba now
nah...I'm in abj
Re: When You Tell An Aba Girl To Send Her Best Picture (photo) by xmaslee: 7:27pm On Jun 12, 2016
Lol
Re: When You Tell An Aba Girl To Send Her Best Picture (photo) by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:59pm On Jun 12, 2016
Oboy, una never seen anything yet; here is one wey dey compare herself with Rihanna LOL

Re: When You Tell An Aba Girl To Send Her Best Picture (photo) by Nonsoross(m): 8:20pm On Jun 12, 2016
Rapmoney:
Lol...Aba, the town where hustle never sleeps! cool My Aba girls be like: 'Sweetie, this is my best pose'!!! grin
Lwkmd... Who does this?!
Re: When You Tell An Aba Girl To Send Her Best Picture (photo) by laikas: 8:42pm On Jun 12, 2016
Twizzy30:
Lalas wife grin
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. chai lalasticlala don suffer.
Re: When You Tell An Aba Girl To Send Her Best Picture (photo) by laikas: 8:47pm On Jun 12, 2016
buharisbae:

. if i hearam.
Re: When You Tell An Aba Girl To Send Her Best Picture (photo) by Twaci(f): 9:04pm On Jun 12, 2016
iamkingzlee:
Hahaha... warris all this?? Twaci is this you??
angry
Re: When You Tell An Aba Girl To Send Her Best Picture (photo) by demiladegold(f): 9:28pm On Jun 12, 2016
mi o le rerin oooo.......kikikiki
Re: When You Tell An Aba Girl To Send Her Best Picture (photo) by lalasticlala(m): 10:12pm On Jun 12, 2016
buharisbae:

Sure. Hot, classy , sexy babes abound..
Re: When You Tell An Aba Girl To Send Her Best Picture (photo) by Nickymezor(f): 10:18pm On Jun 12, 2016
snadguy007:
Nnekis, is that you?? tongue
Me ke? No be ur wifey b dat sef
Re: When You Tell An Aba Girl To Send Her Best Picture (photo) by goziem1982(m): 10:26pm On Jun 12, 2016
Hahahahahahaha
Re: When You Tell An Aba Girl To Send Her Best Picture (photo) by Rapmoney(m): 10:32pm On Jun 12, 2016
badthinds:

hmm..oga OP. I hope say no be your girl...maybe na you ask for her pix na
No oh! My babe soji pass so nah! grin
Re: When You Tell An Aba Girl To Send Her Best Picture (photo) by snadguy007(m): 10:34pm On Jun 12, 2016
Nickymezor:
Me ke? No be ur wifey b dat sef
Lol.... They said she's from Aba

1 Like

Re: When You Tell An Aba Girl To Send Her Best Picture (photo) by Peacetemi: 10:45pm On Jun 12, 2016
lalasticlala:

Sure. Hot, classy , sexy babes abound..
So lalasticlala isn't a robot afterall.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard / Some Funny Pictures To Help You Relax After Work / Michael Jackson Jokes :-) The Ultimate Edition! - Sick Warning!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.