Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,601 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

10 Reasons Not To Jog - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 10 Reasons Not To Jog (743 Views)

52 Reasons Not To Date An Aid Worker / 7 Reasons Not To Mess With Children. / 13 Reasons Not To Drink With Friends(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Reasons Not To Jog by galatico(m): 10:49am On Aug 28, 2009
1. My grandmother started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 now & we don't know where the heck she is.

2. The only reason I would take up jogging is so that I could hear heavy breathing again.

3. I joined a health club last year, spent about 400 bucks. Haven't lost a pound. Apparently you have to show up.

4. I have to exercise in the morning before my brain figures out what I'm doing.

5. I don't exercise at all. If God meant us to touch our toes, he would have put them further up our body.

6. I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me.

7. I have flabby thighs, but fortunately my stomach covers them.

8. The advantage of exercising every day is that you die healthier.

9. If you are going to try cross-country skiing, start with a small country.

10. I don't jog. It makes the ice jump right out of my glass.
Re: 10 Reasons Not To Jog by clemcykul(f): 11:21am On Aug 29, 2009
for dickens sake this joke is 40yrs old!

(1) (Reply)

What Happened In The Library? / Mumu Militants / Chineke Ooo ! Chineke Ooo ! Chineke Ooo !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.