Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,503 members, 7,781,531 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:22 PM

Hot: How To Cheat Mtn With Mtn Beta Talk - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Hot: How To Cheat Mtn With Mtn Beta Talk (45269 Views)

Credit Bonus Deducted While Browsing On Mtn Beta Talk Tariff. / Latest On MTN Beta Talk, Tru Talk & Pulse! / Why You Should Not Register MTN With Your BVN Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hot: How To Cheat Mtn With Mtn Beta Talk by Aminu212: 6:34am On Jun 12, 2016
The MTN tariff plan, beta talk is a blessing from MTN to all Nigerians but we do not know. This plan allows us to get airtime to call,text and browse at cheap prices.(I know some of you are already angry).

I have discovered a simple trick that can make us get 2000 airtime bonus which can be used to call,text and browse for as low as N125,150 or 200.

How could this be possible?

just migrate to MTN beta talk, load N1000 airtime and you will be given N2000 bonus airtime. use it to call, text or browse. after you have exhausted your bonus, Migrate to mtn zone, FIND a platform that can convert your airtime to cash(I will not call the one am using because you may think am affiliated to them).
After you have converted your airtime to cash, migrate to MTN beta talk and start again, that's all.

Migration codes: beta talk;*123*2*6#, zone;*135*1#.

2 Likes

Re: Hot: How To Cheat Mtn With Mtn Beta Talk by Nobody: 6:43am On Jun 12, 2016
Plz tell me the one you use to convert your airtime to cash
Re: Hot: How To Cheat Mtn With Mtn Beta Talk by Aminu212: 6:47am On Jun 12, 2016
kenkenn:
Plz tell me the one you use to convert your airtime to cash
Well I use Zoranga.com and they charge 12.5%, you can check their reputation on nairaland
Re: Hot: How To Cheat Mtn With Mtn Beta Talk by scaredofban: 7:27am On Jun 12, 2016
What kind of explanation is this ?,

After i exhaust my bonus which airtime will i convert again .

2 Likes

Re: Hot: How To Cheat Mtn With Mtn Beta Talk by nnatobryno(m): 7:44am On Jun 12, 2016
scaredofban:
What kind of explanation is this ?,

After i exhaust my bonus which airtime will i convert again .

Read well before you pollute nairaland with ur mouth odour. He said when u exhaust ur " bonus".

2 Likes

Re: Hot: How To Cheat Mtn With Mtn Beta Talk by Emmanuel602(m): 7:56am On Jun 12, 2016
Niggaz posting rubbish...

" after you have exhausted your bonus, Migrate to mtn zone, FIND a platform that can convert your airtime to cash"

After you have exhausted your bonus, which one then will you convert to cash?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hot: How To Cheat Mtn With Mtn Beta Talk by Kelklein(m): 8:13am On Jun 12, 2016
did you just 'reason' this or you have actually tried it

cos it's impossible to recover an airtime that a bonus has been given because of.
Re: Hot: How To Cheat Mtn With Mtn Beta Talk by SeunDobo(m): 8:20am On Jun 12, 2016
please always think now before you post anything on here this totally rubbish now mtchewww
Re: Hot: How To Cheat Mtn With Mtn Beta Talk by Aminu212: 8:32am On Jun 12, 2016
Kelklein:

cos it's impossible to recover an airtime that a bonus has been given because of.

Emmanuel602:
" after you have exhausted your bonus, Migrate to mtn zone, FIND a platform that can convert your airtime to cash"
Kelklein:

What am saying is that when you recharge 1000
Re: Hot: How To Cheat Mtn With Mtn Beta Talk by Aminu212: 8:35am On Jun 12, 2016
Kelklein:

Emmanuel602:
Kelklein:

What am saying is that when you recharge N1000, you will be given N2000 bonus and the N1000 that you recharge will be intact. that's the airtime you will be converting into cash.

1 Like

Re: Hot: How To Cheat Mtn With Mtn Beta Talk by Kelklein(m): 8:42am On Jun 12, 2016
Aminu212:
What am saying is that when you recharge N1000, you will be given N2000 bonus and the N1000 that you recharge will be intact. that's the airtime you will be converting into cash.
oga..that 'intact' N1000 is not recoverable on betatalk, maybe on some other plans but not on betatalk
Re: Hot: How To Cheat Mtn With Mtn Beta Talk by johnstar(m): 8:45am On Jun 12, 2016
Dis op lack sense
Re: Hot: How To Cheat Mtn With Mtn Beta Talk by Aminu212: 8:54am On Jun 12, 2016
Kelklein:
oga..that 'intact' N1000 is not recoverable on betatalk, maybe on some other plans but not on betatalk
men that's why I said MIGRAGE TO MTN ZONE TO RECOVER THE N1000. Simple
Re: Hot: How To Cheat Mtn With Mtn Beta Talk by rawgame(m): 8:56am On Jun 12, 2016
Then each time you convert the money to cash, you lose 12.5%. This OP must be an agent of zoranga.com masquerading in a moniker.
Re: Hot: How To Cheat Mtn With Mtn Beta Talk by rawgame(m): 9:17am On Jun 12, 2016
Aminu212:
mumu, do d calculation again before you start saying rubbish, you are using that 12.5% or N125 to get the bonus. next time try to read well before commenting. olouwshi

Your problem is low self esteem. The bonus is free from mtn, once you load on betatalk you get 2 times the value of your recharge as bonus.I don't have to use any 12.5% to get any bonus. So you are truly an agent of zoranga.com. I am ashamed of your marketing strategy. Try and work on your self esteem, it could help improve your marketing skills
Re: Hot: How To Cheat Mtn With Mtn Beta Talk by Phonefanatic: 9:29am On Jun 12, 2016
Aminu212:
idiotic being, go to school and learn how to read and write so that you can understand what am saying. seun is the cause of this because he did not screen you before letting you join nairaland.

Stop explaining the few sharp ones picked your point thanks.

6 Likes

Re: Hot: How To Cheat Mtn With Mtn Beta Talk by Domislaz(m): 9:32am On Jun 12, 2016
Phonefanatic:

Stop explaining the few sharp ones picked your point thanks.
what are you saying? I am using betatalk now. That guy is correct. I get two times what I recharge as bonus or are you a fellow agent of zoranga.com?
Re: Hot: How To Cheat Mtn With Mtn Beta Talk by VocalWalls: 9:37am On Jun 12, 2016
The OP has not tried it.

If he has, he will know that any other migration in less than 30 days attracts a fee of N100.

He would have also factored it in his analysis.

1 Like

Re: Hot: How To Cheat Mtn With Mtn Beta Talk by agbajesaid(m): 9:50am On Jun 12, 2016
Aminu212:
Thanks 2. just trying to help those who don't understand and dealing with the foolish ones saying nonsense.
how do you transfer the credit on your phone to Zoranga. Because they only accept a pin that has not been loaded.
Re: Hot: How To Cheat Mtn With Mtn Beta Talk by Aminu212: 9:51am On Jun 12, 2016
VocalWalls:
The OP has not tried it.

If he has, he will know that any other migration in less than 30 days attracts a fee of N100.

hahahaha, migration is FREE, try to migrate subsequent times with mtn sim that has less than 100 and see the magic.

1 Like

Re: Hot: How To Cheat Mtn With Mtn Beta Talk by Aminu212: 9:56am On Jun 12, 2016
agbajesaid:
how do you transfer the credit on your phone to Zoranga. Because they only accept a pin that has not been loaded.
they is also an option,through mtn share and sell there.
Re: Hot: How To Cheat Mtn With Mtn Beta Talk by Domislaz(m): 10:05am On Jun 12, 2016
Aminu212:
goat you still dey reveal yourself? its 2x not 3x.
Aminu212:
idiotic being, go to school and learn how to read and write so that you can understand what am saying. seun is the cause of this because he did not screen you before letting you join nairaland.
Aminu212:
mumu, do d calculation again before you start saying rubbish, you are using that 12.5% or N125 to get the bonus. next time try to read well before commenting. olouwshi

You have been exposed. That's why you had to insult people? It's true you do have a low self esteem. And I know it's because of your little d*ck. My advice to you is that you should not let it get the best of you. I know it could be very had to cope with a little d*ck

1 Like

Re: Hot: How To Cheat Mtn With Mtn Beta Talk by agbajesaid(m): 10:09am On Jun 12, 2016
Aminu212:
they is also an option,through mtn share and sell there.
I'm on the site now, can't find the option
Re: Hot: How To Cheat Mtn With Mtn Beta Talk by johnstar(m): 10:10am On Jun 12, 2016
Aminu212:
you r so dumb

Wtf wn did you even join NL, c dis a$sh0le. stup1d hole, hv got no time for useless fellow like, go get a life .
Re: Hot: How To Cheat Mtn With Mtn Beta Talk by VocalWalls: 10:11am On Jun 12, 2016
Aminu212:
hahahaha, migration is FREE, try to migrate subsequent times with mtn sim that has less than 100 and see the magic.

But this sim will have 1k.
Why not come clean and we can encourage you?
Re: Hot: How To Cheat Mtn With Mtn Beta Talk by PhatBG(m): 10:25am On Jun 12, 2016
Totally free now, bruh
VocalWalls:
The OP has not tried it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Need Whatsapp Messenger For Nokia Xpressmusic / My Phone Got Stolen And Now This Is Happening To Me. / The Best Affordable Smartphones That Have Great Battery Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.