Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,987 members, 7,799,385 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

Swift Solution To Your Device Faults - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Swift Solution To Your Device Faults (1902 Views)

Windows10: Your Device Needs The Latest Security Updates..big Time Error (Fixed) / Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself / How To Change Your Device IP Address To Any Location Of Your Choice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Swift Solution To Your Device Faults by ebab(m): 8:42am On Jun 12, 2016
Welcome to Flexkoncept and one stop solution to your all device faults
we replace damaged or broken laptop screen of any model perfectly at cheap price. We also fix all laptop hardware and software faults.

If you accidentally spilled some water on your MacBook or it went for an accidental swim

If there’s one thing you should know about electronics, it’s that they don’t mix well with water, but sometimes accidents happen, and that’s where you have to take action so that nothing worse happens.

You probably eat and drink at your computer, which is completely fine (I do too), but you have to be a little extra careful when you do this, as one slip up could cause your coffee or other beverage to run into your MacBook.

Obviously, this will cause a bit of a panic and you may be so flustered but do not worry, FLEXKONCEPT is here to help you.
Bring your water damaged apple device swift repair, contact us @

FLEXKONCEPT.COM.NG
FACEBOOK.COM/FLEXKONCEPT
I:G @FLEXKONCEPT
WHATSAPP: 07033185680

CHOOSE YOUR LIQUID THEN COME TO US

Re: Swift Solution To Your Device Faults by ebab(m): 1:24pm On Jun 12, 2016
Share your issues and get that swift solution that u need
Re: Swift Solution To Your Device Faults by ebab(m): 2:29pm On Jun 13, 2016
We do pick up and delivery after repair in Lagos.. Why not try us out
Re: Swift Solution To Your Device Faults by ebab(m): 8:58am On Jul 09, 2016
@ flexkoncept.com.ng we give life back to ur dead phones and laptops

Re: Swift Solution To Your Device Faults by zebszebs: 2:55am On Jul 15, 2016
ebab:
Welcome to Flexkoncept and one stop solution to your all device faults
we replace damaged or broken laptop screen of any model perfectly at cheap price. We also fix all laptop hardware and software faults.

If you accidentally spilled some water on your MacBook or it went for an accidental swim

If there’s one thing you should know about electronics, it’s that they don’t mix well with water, but sometimes accidents happen, and that’s where you have to take action so that nothing worse happens.

You probably eat and drink at your computer, which is completely fine (I do too), but you have to be a little extra careful when you do this, as one slip up could cause your coffee or other beverage to run into your MacBook.

Obviously, this will cause a bit of a panic and you may be so flustered but do not worry, FLEXKONCEPT is here to help you.
Bring your water damaged apple device swift repair, contact us @

FLEXKONCEPT.COM.NG
FACEBOOK.COM/FLEXKONCEPT
I:G @FLEXKONCEPT
WHATSAPP: 07033185680

CHOOSE YOUR LIQUID THEN COME TO US

Hello,
Can you change the broken screen of a Retina Macbook pro?
Re: Swift Solution To Your Device Faults by ebab(m): 7:18am On Jul 15, 2016
Yes.... Please upload the the picture let me see
Re: Swift Solution To Your Device Faults by ebab(m): 7:46am On Aug 29, 2016
If You need a clean job, fast and without you running around to meet an engineer, contact us today @ flexkoncept

Good morning
Re: Swift Solution To Your Device Faults by ebab(m): 5:00pm On Sep 11, 2016
get all broken screen, battery,charging port replaced and also bring in all liquid damaged phones for repair. contact me on 07033185680
Re: Swift Solution To Your Device Faults by ebab(m): 8:11am On Jul 03, 2017
Do you have any issue with your phone(screen replacement, battery replacement, board replacement etc), laptop or desktop computer or you are looking for a web designer or app developer?

Welcome to FLEXKONCEPT.COM.NG where all your phone, computer etc problems are solved.

We do pick up and delivery services too.

Call on us today for a swift solution, you can reach us on

Whatsapp and call 07033185680

Visit our website for more details @ FLEXKONCEPT.COM.NG

like us on facebook

https://web.facebook.com/flexkoncept/
Re: Swift Solution To Your Device Faults by WavyJohn: 6:19pm On Feb 19, 2019
ebab:
Share your issues and get that swift solution that u need
Re: Swift Solution To Your Device Faults by ebab(m): 10:19am On Feb 20, 2019
Do you have any issue with your phone(screen replacement, battery replacement, board replacement etc), laptop or desktop computer or you are looking for a web designer or app developer?

Welcome to FLEXKONCEPT.COM.NG where all your phone, computer etc problems are solved.

Whatsapp 07033185680

Visit our website for more details @ FLEXKONCEPT.COM.NG

like us on facebook

https://web.facebook.com/flexkoncept/
Re: Swift Solution To Your Device Faults by ebab(m): 6:18pm On Aug 06, 2020
Hello all
Re: Swift Solution To Your Device Faults by ebab(m): 4:12pm On Apr 25, 2021
Happy Sunday
Re: Swift Solution To Your Device Faults by ebab(m): 7:40am On May 03, 2021
Good morning all
Re: Swift Solution To Your Device Faults by ebab(m): 8:57am On Jul 12, 2021
If you are in need of any infinix,tecno,Itel and samsung panel(motherboard) kindly contact me 08054766200 or WhatsApp me
Re: Swift Solution To Your Device Faults by ebab(m): 7:17am On Aug 30, 2023
hello people
Re: Swift Solution To Your Device Faults by ebab(m): 7:23am On Aug 30, 2023

Welcome to FLEXKONCEPT where all your phone, computer etc problems are solved.

Whatsapp and call 07033185680
OR call 08054766200
Follow us on IG FLEXKONCEPT
Re: Swift Solution To Your Device Faults by ebab(m): 12:25pm On Sep 05, 2023
Available

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get London Used Laptops In Ibadan / 1TB Hard Drive For Sale / HP Pavilion, 12GB RAM, 1TB HDD, 6th Gen. Core i7 2GB Nvidia GTX 940M Touchscreen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.