Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

Who Did Cain In The Bible Marry? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Did Cain In The Bible Marry? (4187 Views)

Did Cain In The Bible Married His Sister? / Who Did Cain Marry After He Killed Abel / Which Other Human Did Cain Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Did Cain In The Bible Marry? by layla129(f): 7:10am On Jun 13, 2016
Haute:

500ltrs is too small for you, dear. I'll gladly hijack a fully loaded petrol tanker and drive it into your compound. Only problem is I've never driven a long vehicle, so the landing might be a little chaotic. Just get running shoes for yourself and everyone at home, and all will be fine. See you sooooooon. grin

lol
Re: Who Did Cain In The Bible Marry? by layla129(f): 7:12am On Jun 13, 2016
HardMirror:

This one pass budget padding of Nigeria. See how you add add and join join story to just defend the bible. You try! Tiri gbosa for you. cheesy

Let us keep twisting things. God needs our help lest his secret be exposed wink

That's out of it. No mortal can expose the secret of God... he lets us into what he wants
Re: Who Did Cain In The Bible Marry? by layla129(f): 7:13am On Jun 13, 2016
bezimo:

Adam Eve Cain and Abel.
The Bible said in Isaiah "Male and Female created he them"

Besides its not everything you need to know only whats in the Bible that God wants us to know for reasons best known to him in his infinite wisdom.

The Bible stated that "the secret things belongeth unto God, but the things that are revealed belong to us and our children"

I agree with you.
Re: Who Did Cain In The Bible Marry? by Nobody: 10:53am On Jun 13, 2016
Sincerely layla there are mysteries in the bible that one can't understand, except via the guide of the Holy spirit, but from my study of the bible i came to understand that the fact that Adam and Eve was the first to be created, did not categorically imply that they were the only ones created, it just like the bible not documenting that so many other planets were created as we are meant to believe by scientists, there are tons of questions my dear, some answers we may never find.
layla129:
when Adam and Eve gave birth to Cain and Abel, there were only four people on earth( Adam, Eve, Cain and Abel). Bible said that Cain killed Abel and was cursed by God, leaving only three people on earth( Adam, Eve and Cain). According to the Bible, Cain travelled to a town called Nod, married and gave birth to children with her. My question is, which other woman did Cain marry?
Please, i really need your answers .

For reference check the book of Genesis 4:1-17

seun, Lalasticlala, ishilove, mynd44 help a sister please
Re: Who Did Cain In The Bible Marry? by Speak2klein: 2:02am On Jun 16, 2016
layla129:
when Adam and Eve gave birth to Cain and Abel, there were only four people on earth( Adam, Eve, Cain and Abel). Bible said that Cain killed Abel and was cursed by God, leaving only three people on earth( Adam, Eve and Cain). According to the Bible, Cain travelled to a town called Nod, married and gave birth to children with her. My question is, which other woman did Cain marry?

That passage only talked about Cain and Abel, it did not specifically state that there were the only ones apart from Adam and Eve. In fact, Adam and Eve had lots of other children who had moved away from that immediate dwelling. So the other woman Cain married was his sister.
Re: Who Did Cain In The Bible Marry? by deluxez12(m): 6:29am On Jun 16, 2016
Cutehector:
I modified please.. check my original comment.

Nobody knws... dats why it's a mystery.. the human brain cannot comprehend.. nobody present in the earth was alive during the time of creation so let's leave that..
we want answers bruh... n who said our brains cannot comprehend it

1 Like

Re: Who Did Cain In The Bible Marry? by deluxez12(m): 6:30am On Jun 16, 2016
Speak2klein:

That passage only talked about Cain and Abel, it did not specifically state that there were the only ones apart from Adam and Eve. In fact, Adam and Eve had lots of other children who had moved away from that immediate dwelling. So the other woman Cain married was his sister.
So God supports incest.... meaning all of us are abominations

1 Like

Re: Who Did Cain In The Bible Marry? by deluxez12(m): 6:32am On Jun 16, 2016
layla129:

Do you believe in God?
Re: Who Did Cain In The Bible Marry? by Nobody: 10:34am On Jun 21, 2016
layla129:

his sister
Re: Who Did Cain In The Bible Marry? by olatunjithomas(m): 1:42pm On Jun 21, 2016
spears7777:
You asked to understand how cain married in Nod? I am going to tell you what i have learned and you take it and see if between you and God and the rest of his word to see if its right. Adam and Eve was not the first people the days listed before mentioned certain people and when adam and eve was created they was for a certain reason also they would be the bloodline to bring in baby Jesus. Now i was about to mention the serpent and I want you to not think a literal snake I can call my neighbor a snake or a bear or a fox ect.. its symbolic its a discription that you can relate to. Tree of knowledge is Christ, Tree of good and evil is satan. He has many names which all give you a understanding of him and his roles. He (satan) didn't come to the people before adam and eve why? because he has a plan also he wanted to mess up the pure seedline that would bring in the Christ child. So he tempted Eve and they both eve then adam had sex with him. That isn't hard to believe if you think for a moment there is nothing new under the sun. Many stories mention a situation where they want the men of the house not the woman, thats one of satans mo's method of operation. So with Eve now going to have satans and Adams child the beginning of him really getting a foothold here has began. satan goes to nod and finds a wife and he starts his system remember his father is the prince (ruler) of this earth so the system he believes is right (not Gods way) is what he does through the four hidden dynastys (which is what we see in almost every town and city) 1politics 2economy 3education 4 religion. Through those think about what all he can do, teach you, take from you,keep from you. and im getting off the subject of the garden if you take that info and then read what follows through the whole Bible and see if it seems right. Don't take my understanding of it see for yourself (test it) it will change you and you will have the key that opens the door.

sir, I'm sure you read social studies textbooks instead of Bible. I just can't comprehend all you wrote above which is nowhere near answer to the question OP asked.

I was expecting simple WHILE LEAVING,HE TOOK ONE OF HIS SISTERS ALONG,AND HE NEVER SOJOURNED ANYWHERE BECAUSE HE WAS CURSED BY GOD TO BECOME A WANDERER.although he lived in Nod,the Bible later recorded that he built a city
Re: Who Did Cain In The Bible Marry? by prettyslimme(f): 8:02pm On Jun 21, 2016
oviexcels:
he actually married from his other brethren because Adam and Eve gave birth to other children
so this mean dt God supported inbreeding before and later hated it.
Re: Who Did Cain In The Bible Marry? by horlarwhalhe: 8:03pm On Jun 21, 2016
bezimo:

Adam Eve Cain and Abel.
The Bible said in Isaiah "Male and Female created he them"

Besides its not everything you need to know only whats in the Bible that God wants us to know for reasons best known to him in his infinite wisdom.

The Bible stated that "the secret things belongeth unto God, but the things that are revealed belong to us and our children"

Mr I think You are still a baby, are you not a god?
Re: Who Did Cain In The Bible Marry? by horlarwhalhe: 8:10pm On Jun 21, 2016
HardMirror:

This one pass budget padding of Nigeria. See how you add add and join join story to just defend the bible. You try! Tiri gbosa for you. cheesy

Let us keep twisting things. God needs our help lest his secret be exposed wink
no

As far I know we are not the lineage of Adam and eve we exist before Adam and eve Caucasian are, study your history you will fine the truth, if we are the lineage of Adam and eve every body on this earth should have the same blood type and DNA don't you think?
Re: Who Did Cain In The Bible Marry? by horlarwhalhe: 8:14pm On Jun 21, 2016
Speak2klein:

Any prove or his that you ideology?
Re: Who Did Cain In The Bible Marry? by bezimo(m): 10:37pm On Jun 21, 2016
horlarwhalhe:

Mr I think You are still a baby, are you not a god?

Mr Adult clap for your self because you contribution to the topic is sensible.
Smh!!
Re: Who Did Cain In The Bible Marry? by Seun(m): 11:08pm On Jun 21, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:
THE TRUTH STILL REMAINS THAT,

THE PEOPLE WHO WROTE THE BIBLE WE'RE HIGH ON THEIR OWN EXCRETA AT THE TIME OF WRITING IT.... YOU CAN'T TELL ME OTHERWISE. angry
They were just writing tales by moonlight for their kids. They didn't know that a time would come when billions would believe them literally.
Re: Who Did Cain In The Bible Marry? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jun 21, 2016
Seun:
They were just writing tales by moonlight for their kids. They didn't know that a time would come when billions would believe them literally.

The main question is who r D other people living in D world with Adam, Eve, Cain & Abel? Not who did cain married.

Gn 4:1-2, was recorded being D year cain & abel was born.

Let's use Gn 4:14-17 as case study: "behold you have driven me out Dis day 4om D face of D earth; & from your face shall i be hid: & i shall be a FUGITIVE and a WANDERER in D earth; and it shall come 2 pass, that anyone that finds me shall slay me" 15 and D lord said unto him, therefore whosoever SLAYS Cain, vengeance shall be taken on him severfold. and D lord set a mark upon Cain, lest any FINDING him should KILL him" 16b. cain dwell in D land of nod, on D east of eden. 17a. and cain knew his wife: and she conceived and bore enoch. Who were D people cain was running from? were there other people on the surface of the earth b4 Adam? Bible is 4 D gullible
Re: Who Did Cain In The Bible Marry? by bot101(m): 7:42am On Jun 22, 2016
Seun:

You must be really ancient to know this fact!
Re: Who Did Cain In The Bible Marry? by RobinHez(m): 7:41pm On Jun 22, 2016
There were other people on earth!

Genesis 1:27-28

The story of a special man created into a special place (the garden of eden) came up in the next chapter!

In that chapter, we see that the job of that man was to keep the garden! And for that purpose, an help-mate was made for him chapter 2:18

Look closely.. And you'll see that the Bible referred to Adam as 'the man' at different occasions... That shows that he and his lineage were created specially for a special purpose. Chapter 3:22-24

Also, according to Wikipedia,

"Inbreeding results in homozygosity, which can increase the chances of offspring being affected by recessive or deleterious traits. This generally leads to a decreased biological fitness of a population (called inbreeding depression), which is its ability to survive and reproduce."

So, God would definitely not have started his work with such-thing! And if there's no proof whatsoever, the ages which the men of that time lived before they died would definitely not be possible...

Cc Layla129 , Seun
Re: Who Did Cain In The Bible Marry? by Seun(m): 12:09pm On Jun 23, 2016
bot101:
You must be really ancient to know this fact!
Every culture has its own myths. They are made up to provide a sense of shared identity and to encourage good behaviour.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Did Cain In The Bible Marry? by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 12:37pm On Jun 23, 2016
I love this question.And as a Christian it is really Challenging because none of us were there to know what happened or how it really happened but we all claim to believe in God.
If your believe in God is really working for you in a good way and you are really happy then I think nobody should have a problem with that.

But I need to ask bro seun some questions that's been bothering me.

1.where you once a christian?if yes the reason you stopped being one.I really respect your views though.

2.Linked to Ambassadors schools(I stay at davol ota)?
Re: Who Did Cain In The Bible Marry? by Codedrock(m): 7:02pm On Jun 23, 2016
Seun:
Every culture has its own myths. They are made up to provide a sense of shared identity and to encourage good behaviour.
LOL.. Making sense...
Re: Who Did Cain In The Bible Marry? by brownlolly(m): 4:50pm On Feb 05, 2017
Before Eve there was Lilith. Google her name and find out more. Lilith may have been the mother of Cain's wife.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Musician 9ice Changed His Religion / Tb Joshua Prophecy: 'abosolutely Shocking!' / The Simple Gospel for the humble and hungry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.