Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,911 members, 7,799,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) - Business To Business (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) (219306 Views)

Palm Oil Supply Within Lagos / Palm Oil Supply Business / Do U Have A Supply To Make, Do U Need Funds? I Will Funds U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (134) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by DoyenExchange: 6:14pm On Mar 22, 2017
DoyenExchange:
Go to www.doyenexchange.com/invest_opps.php to see businesses you can start in Nigeria and their cost estimates.

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by sanod(m): 8:08pm On Mar 22, 2017
leksonltd:

Hello Bro, did u mean Tube near Idiroko, Ogun State. Pls let's chat on WhatsApp, want to get some current prices. 07067212010. Thanks

Could you believe I just saw this post ryt now. Sorry bro
.. will chat you up.

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by leksonltd: 10:35pm On Mar 23, 2017
Thanks a bunch. Appreciate u, will keep in touch.
sanod:

Could you believe I just saw this post ryt now. Sorry bro
.. will chat you up.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by slazedeez: 11:44pm On Mar 24, 2017
Guys..please what's the present price of palm oil?
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 9:18am On Mar 25, 2017
slazedeez:
Guys..please what's the present price of palm oil?
chair hmmm d market no too fresh o! this are the best offer u can get right now anyway in Nigeria:

First grade oil: 8500
second grade: 7500/8000
sludge/third grade: 7000
NOTE: The current trend now is people mix first grade and second grade to sale as first grade at average price of 8k. the best way of testing is checking the moisture content percentage i explained earlier else u may be buying second grade with lil first grade. do d testing urself so u dont fall prey. storing mixed brand oil of this type is very risky and has very short shelf life. so check quality before storage.

For companies, acceptable FFA range must be lower than 5% .FFA means free fatty acid. this is a topic on its own, i will share d processing process later! ive been a bit occupied wif supplies. God bless ur hussles.

All prices quoted above is without rubbers and transport.

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by slazedeez: 10:03pm On Mar 25, 2017
donparosky:
chair hmmm d market no too fresh o! this are the best offer u can get right now anyway in Nigeria:

NOTE: The current trend now is people mix first grade and second grade to sale as first grade at average price of 8k. the best way of testing is checking the moisture content percentage i explained earlier else u may be buying second grade with lil first grade. do d testing urself so u dont fall prey. storing mixed brand oil of this type is very risky and has very short shelf life. so check quality before storage.

For companies, acceptable FFA range must be lower than 5% .FFA means free fatty acid. this is a topic on its own, i will share d processing process later! ive been a bit occupied wif supplies. God bless ur hussles.

thank you boss
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 6:54pm On Mar 26, 2017
slazedeez:

thank you boss
uwc big boss
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by midfinger(m): 7:37pm On Mar 26, 2017
donparosky:

greetings bro,pls how do one ascertain for the 'moisture content percentage' so as to determine mixed grades?
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by bendovex: 10:58pm On Mar 26, 2017
donparosky:
morning! situation report: Oil price still 8000/8500 for first grade. this year trend is strange and unpredictable. the tendency of price falling drastically is shrinking as d days go by. those waiting for a drastic fall in price may end up buying it @higher prices as d rain begins nxt month. palm oil business is now becoming a thing of d mind and choice, don't let anyone advise u cos predictions are failing and will keep failing! follow ur mind and be positive about ur choice. take d risk and make d difference. Remember,No pain, No gain........God bless our hussles! Awe supplies completed. over to Lagos
Hello sir, I need to chat you up privately for a business deal. Thanks. Whatsapp or email will be fine.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by DoyenExchange: 8:36am On Mar 27, 2017
Small and Big Businesses You Can Do In Nigeria With Their Cost Estimates

Do you know that there are big and small businesses you can start in Nigeria that will not put holes in your pockets? They are every day businesses you never think that they will make you a millionaire. www.doyenexchange.com/invest_opps.php contains a list of over 50 businesses you can start immediately in Nigeria and their cost estimates.

You will be amazed!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 2:05pm On Mar 28, 2017
midfinger:
greetings bro,pls how do one ascertain for the 'moisture content percentage' so as to determine mixed grades?
it's simple buh tactical, I will post it Lara. been very occupied
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 2:10pm On Mar 28, 2017
bendovex:

Hello sir, I need to chat you up privately for a business deal. Thanks. Whatsapp or email will be fine.
09083092550.whatsapp
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by midfinger(m): 9:47pm On Mar 28, 2017
donparosky:
it's simple buh tactical, I will post it Lara. been very occupied
Alright boss, I'd be waiting...
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by dguvnur(m): 2:43am On Mar 29, 2017
The price of Palm oil have started going up in Benin city, Edo state

25 litre is now sold for N13,000
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 6:19am On Mar 29, 2017
dguvnur:
The price of Palm oil have started going up in Benin city, Edo state

25 litre is now sold for N13,000
u are very correct! it's shooting everyday. it will even get worse after Easter
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by onyxexplicit(m): 7:19am On Mar 29, 2017
I am in in orlu in IMO state,please how much can you supply me 25ltrs of palm oil,please I need it.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by dguvnur(m): 7:51am On Mar 29, 2017
onyxexplicit:
I am in in orlu in IMO state,please how much can you supply me 25ltrs of palm oil,please I need it.
I can supply you at the current price of N13,000
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 7:30am On Mar 30, 2017
midfinger:
Alright boss, I'd be waiting...
There are various ways of determining moisture content of Palm Oil. I will classify them into two, namely the direct method and d indirect method. the indirect method is d quickest and most reliable approach buh d equipments r expensive, lol. here, d devices measure properties directly related to moisture content like conductance, pH etc and displays d result digitally. I bet u, d devices r a lil expensive.
the indirect method is wht am using and it requires skills, technicalities, and brain. there are several methods to use here buh d best are: infrared lamp method, Oil immersion method and d oven drying method.
of this three, d commonest is d oven drying method and I will explain that shortly. the procedure is simple and d results are realistic, fast. welcome to institute of Palm Oil productions, lol.......

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 7:31am On Mar 30, 2017
donparosky:
There are various ways of determining moisture content of Palm Oil. I will classify them into two, namely the direct method and d indirect method. the indirect method is d quickest and most reliable approach buh d equipments r expensive, lol. here, d devices measure properties directly related to moisture content like conductance, pH etc and displays d result digitally. I bet u, d devices r a lil expensive.
the indirect method is wht am using and it requires skills, technicalities, and brain. there are several methods to use here buh d best are: infrared lamp method, Oil immersion method and d oven drying method.
of this three, d commonest is d oven drying method and I will explain that shortly. the procedure is simple and d results are realistic, fast. welcome to institute of Palm Oil productions, lol.......
I will be delivering d tutorials in batches, pls find time to read them, it may be helpful.God bless our hussles.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by zoedicus: 2:47pm On Mar 30, 2017
donparosky:
I will be delivering d tutorials in batches, pls find time to read them, it may be helpful.God bless our hussles.

Amen boss.
i chatted u ds mrng. pls don't forget sir.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by uboma(m): 10:27pm On Mar 30, 2017
donparosky:
09083092550.whatsapp

hi.

I have tried to call you but your phone is switched off.
Kindly lemme know when I can reach you.
Many thanks.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by midfinger(m): 10:45pm On Mar 30, 2017
donparosky:
Wow!thanx for these insights so far,pls keep em coming. Thanks once again.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 8:02pm On Mar 31, 2017
My vehicle conveying Oil to Zaria had an accident towards Agbagi - gwagwalada express. pls is anyone here around that axis! we need urgent help
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by ekmike(m): 8:31pm On Mar 31, 2017
donparosky:
My vehicle conveying Oil to Zaria had an accident towards Agbagi - gwagwalada express. pls is anyone here around that axis! we need urgent help

This is so sad, sorry about that. I hope no one is hurt. Pls guys lets help if we can.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by DoyenExchange: 10:57pm On Mar 31, 2017
50 Small and Big Businesses You Can Do In Nigeria With Their Cost Estimates

Do you know that there are big and small businesses you can start in Nigeria that will not put holes in your pockets? They are every day businesses you never think that they will make you a millionaire. www.doyenexchange.com/invest_opps.php contains a list of over 50 businesses you can start immediately in Nigeria and their cost estimates.

You will be amazed!
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by stagger: 11:08pm On Mar 31, 2017
DoyenExchange:
50 Small and Big Businesses You Can Do In Nigeria With Their Cost Estimates

You will be amazed!

Kindly open your own thread and stop spamming and distracting us please.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by uboma(m): 11:44pm On Mar 31, 2017
donparosky:

We spoke earlier about this.

So sorry I do not know anyone along Abaji axis.

Do let us know in what way we can help.

Godspeed to you and your team.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Juliana7: 11:51pm On Mar 31, 2017
Op, thanks for d awesome thread
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 12:05am On Apr 01, 2017
ekmike:

This is so sad, sorry about that. I hope no one is hurt. Pls guys lets help if we can.
hmmm it's well bro. d bus is completely damaged, no life lost but as for d goods all I can is it's well!!!! d FRSC guys r helping us move d driver and a boy for medical treatment.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 12:07am On Apr 01, 2017
uboma:

We spoke earlier about this.

So sorry I do not know anyone along Abaji axis.

Do let us know in what way we can help.

Godspeed to you and your team.
tanx sir! u called just when it happened! am grateful to God it's just d goods dat are damaged, no life was lost. when there is life, there is hope
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 12:08am On Apr 01, 2017
Juliana7:
Op, thanks for d awesome thread
Am grateful ma!
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by evanstical: 3:28am On Apr 01, 2017
Sorry for the mishap bro.The Lord will see you through.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (134) (Reply)

Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale / Introduce Your Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.