Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,009 members, 7,803,358 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) - Business To Business (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) (219678 Views)

Palm Oil Supply Within Lagos / Palm Oil Supply Business / Do U Have A Supply To Make, Do U Need Funds? I Will Funds U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (134) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 7:58am On May 26, 2017
eezeribe:

And funny enough,the transporters still insist on the normal cost of transport,even when the women are carrying fewer heads of palm fruit.
This is a loss on their own part,and a contributor to the premature scarcity.
That's a salient point, they charge full load sef whether d car is filled or not.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by eezeribe(m): 8:08pm On May 26, 2017
donparosky:
That's a salient point, they charge full load sef whether d car is filled or not.
Exactly Don.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Inans4life: 10:22pm On May 26, 2017
I saved all lectures/discussions concerning palm oil on this thread. I thank D Don and Co for opening my knowledge on palm oil and palm oil biz.

"God bless our hustle"
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 6:37am On May 27, 2017
Inans4life:
I saved all lectures/discussions concerning palm oil on this thread.
I thank D Don and Co for opening my knowledge on palm oil and palm oil biz.

"God bless our hustle"
God bless u too boss! we hv just 18 series to cover. After that everyone can handle d business without fear.
all topics treated can be revisited on d thread.
God bless our hussles
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 12:39pm On May 27, 2017
oil price update: the price ranges between
9500-10500 for first grade in most states in d country.
selling price: the West is yet to feel the impact of rise in price compared to North and South.
Abuja is selling between 14000-15000 this morning, kaduna is 13k, Kano 13k, Zaria 13k.I will be getting updates from other states soonest.
pls post d price of oil from ur state here and let's update d house.
God bless our hussles
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Inans4life: 9:23pm On May 28, 2017
donparosky:
selling price: the West is yet to feel the impact of rise in price compared to North and South.
Abuja is selling between 14000-15000 this morning, kaduna is 13k, Kano 13k, Zaria 13k.I will be getting updates from other states soonest.
God bless our hussles
donparosky:
God bless our hussles
donparosky:
God bless u too boss! we hv just 18 series to cover. After that everyone can handle d business without fear.
all topics treated can be revisited on d thread.
God bless our hussles
donparosky:
God bless our hussles

palm oil is 12k in Otukpa villa in Benue State.
God bless our hustle
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by colly1860: 4:54pm On May 29, 2017
Thank you sir.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 5:00pm On May 29, 2017
Inans4life:

palm oil is 12k in Otukpa villa in Benue State.
God bless our hustle
tanx for d updates, lets keep it coming
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 8:34pm On May 29, 2017
Frequently Asked questions
1: which part of d country is best to sale my oil
ans: North.
Like it or not, d best region to mk it in Oil biz is North. admist d insecurity trolling d region, it still remains d best option.
Presently Oil is sold for 11/12k in lagos when it's going for 14/15k in Jigawa, Adamawa,Gombe and most northern states.
caution: if u aint ready to take risk, then u are still comfortable with ur status.
question 2: how do I get clients in Oil biz
ans: d best way to get clients is by visiting bulk dealers, markets, companies, etc with samples. mk sure ur samples are good enuf @ a good price and u will be shocked on how receptive and ready d clients will be.
question 3: how do I get good quality Oil
identifying good Oil cud sometimes be tough for newbies. while d local Mills remains d best place to get good Oil at fair prices, d tax of validating d quality requires d assistance of dealers or experts. u can always contact them for assistance while learning from them until u r perfect.
On Naiaraland, I know a few like: peeo, sanod,menwongo, clasictutor, tublez etc.
question 4: whts d cheapest means of transportation
ans: it's d railway, but u must contact d management to help u out. they charge as low as 150 per cake.
hope I've answered most of ur questions, u can post unanswered questions here too.
God bless our hussles

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by sanod(m): 5:11am On May 30, 2017
donparosky:
Like it or not, d best region to mk it in Oil biz is North. admist d insecurity trolling d region, it still remains d best option.
Presently Oil is sold for 11/12k in lagos when it's going for 14/15k in Jigawa, Adamawa,Gombe and most northern states.
caution: if u aint ready to take risk, then u are still comfortable with ur status.
ans: d best way to get clients is by visiting bulk dealers, markets, companies, etc with samples. mk sure ur samples are good enuf @ a good price and u will be shocked on how receptive and ready d clients will be.
identifying good Oil cud sometimes be tough for newbies. while d local Mills remains d best place to get good Oil at fair prices, d tax of validating d quality requires d assistance of dealers or experts. u can always contact them for assistance while learning from them until u r perfect.
On Naiaraland, I know a few like: peeo, sanod,menwongo, clasictutor, tublez etc.
ans: it's d railway, but u must contact d management to help u out. they charge as low as 150 per cake.
hope I've answered most of ur questions, u can post unanswered questions here too.
God bless our hussles
lols.. I know what my people would be thinking now is how to strike a deal in the north.
thats very simple. I believe you have someone that knows someone in the north, if you cant go. the category of people that can do that hustling for you are Corps members (corpers, as fondly called). Just give it a try. send a sample down to the corper.
God bless us all.

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Basalt(m): 6:03am On May 30, 2017
donparosky:
God bless our hussles

I rather sell at a lower price in the SE, SW or SS than going to the extreme North.
The only North I can be comfortable with is Abuja or Plateau.
I can't trade in a bokoharam infested region

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 7:38am On May 30, 2017
sanod:

lols.. I know what my people would be thinking now is how to strike a deal in the north.
thats very simple. I believe you have someone that knows someone in the north, if you cant go. the category of people that can do that hustling for you are Corps members (corpers, as fondly called). Just give it a try. send a sample down to the corper.
God bless us all.
my boss hv spoken.God bless our hussles
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 7:39am On May 30, 2017
Basalt:

I rather sell at a lower price in the SE, SW or SS than going to the extreme North.
The only North I can be comfortable with is Abuja or Plateau.
I can't trade in a bokoharam infested region
lol, Abuja is cool too. it's selling for 14500/15k in Abuja presently
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Basalt(m): 8:40am On May 30, 2017
donparosky:
lol, Abuja is cool too. it's selling for 14500/15k in Abuja presently

Which part exactly ?
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by udysweet(f): 8:56am On May 30, 2017
sanod:

God bless us all.
Nice. I did my NYSC in sokoto state and still have a wonderful Muslim family who I'm sure would give me a place to put up briefly if I inform them on time. But I don't know how the market is there, would give it a try,my liver still dey fail me grin
@donparosky God bless you richly sir
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 9:03am On May 30, 2017
Basalt:

Which part exactly ?
wuse
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 9:04am On May 30, 2017
udysweet:

Nice. I did my NYSC in sokoto state and still have a wonderful Muslim family who I'm sure would give me a place to put up briefly if I inform them on time. But I don't know how the market is there, would give it a try,my liver still dey fail me grin
amen ma, just give a it a shot
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by etiumo: 6:44pm On May 30, 2017
Danpasroky seem to have a heart of gold. He is even using his platform to advertise and recommend other dealers.But yet some of these dealers will go all out against him on their thread directly or indirectly whenever he is being recommended there. My brother, now I know the meaning of Christianity. Please keep up this attitude. Only God will crown your efforts. Don't be distracted. Am humbled
donparosky:
God bless our hussles

2 Likes

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 9:30pm On May 30, 2017
etiumo:
Danpasroky seem to have a heart of gold. He is even using his platform to advertise and recommend other dealers.But yet some of these dealers will go all out against him on their thread directly or indirectly whenever he is being recommended there. My brother, now I know the meaning of Christianity. Please keep up this attitude. Only God will crown your efforts. Don't be distracted. Am humbled
tanx bro. early in life I learnt the principles of prosperity and growth. the world is large enough for everyone to succeed. sometimes I smile when those issues come up cos it's beyond d hussles, it's about favour and grace.
Lesson: irrespective of people's judgement and conclusion about you, don't give up, keep your heads high and believe in yourself. Never despite d lil beginning and alws value a penny earned by hard work than a million gotten as gift. Listen to all friends, don't argue with them but filter d truth on the screen of ur heart.
Do not be afraid of failure, always learn to rise after every fall. Never be ashamed of learning even from your subordinates cos a man who looses what he can't keep to gain what he can't loose is no fool.
Finally, so not settle for d least, aim at d sky, if u can't land among the starts, you will definitely make it to the moon.
God bless etiumoh and our hussles.

3 Likes

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 9:32pm On May 30, 2017
eezeribe it's been days, hope you are good?
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 9:34pm On May 30, 2017
Sokoto is a good market ma, just gv it a trial. there is no harm in trying sis.God bless ur hussles
udysweet:

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by vickyjohn: 10:44pm On May 30, 2017
Donparosky I just lack words to describe you.etiumoh has said it all. tanx for the inspirations@ don.imagine how I was attacked when recommended you in another thread.
one thing is certain, you will continue to shine and shine and shine.
your tutorials and lessons in d Oil biz is free, and you share them without reservation.
I hv learnt a lot from u in biz.........you are indeed a blessing to us all.
shine on donbaba

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by vickyjohn: 10:45pm On May 30, 2017
donparosky:
tanx bro. early in life I learnt the principles of prosperity and growth. the world is large enough for everyone to succeed. sometimes I smile when those issues come up cos it's beyond d hussles, it's about favour and grace.
Lesson: irrespective of people's judgement and conclusion about you, don't give up, keep your heads high and believe in yourself. Never despite d lil beginning and alws value a penny earned by hard work than a million gotten as gift. Listen to all friends, don't argue with them but filter d truth on the screen of ur heart.
Do not be afraid of failure, always learn to rise after every fall. Never be ashamed of learning even from your subordinates cos a man who looses what he can't keep to gain what he can't loose is no fool.
Finally, so not settle for d least, aim at d sky, if u can't land among the starts, you will definitely make it to the moon.
hmmmmm speechless. word like no other. tanx sir

2 Likes

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 10:56pm On May 30, 2017
vickyjohn:
Donparosky I just lack words to describe you.etiumoh has said it all. tanx for the inspirations@ don.imagine how I was attacked when recommended you in another thread.
your tutorials and lessons in d Oil biz is free, and you share them without reservation.
shine on donbaba
Awww mama, am honored. God bless u richly. those issues are long gone and forgotten ma.
Tanx for d prayers, u guys are my everything...... thank u, thank u, thank u
God bless our hussles
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 10:57pm On May 30, 2017
vickyjohn:
hmmmmm speechless. word like no other. tanx sir
uwc.
God bless our hussles
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by samueljoshua: 7:58am On May 31, 2017
@ donparosky, we are licking our fingers here o. Fine quality Oil from the south. pls keep d quality and integrity. u don win my trust.
70 kegs delivered and sound. abeg mk Oil price do quick reach 50k sef. pls do u also supply Palm kernel Oil.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 12:40pm On May 31, 2017
samueljoshua:
@ donparosky, we are licking our fingers here o. Fine quality Oil from the south. pls keep d quality and integrity. u don win my trust.
70 kegs delivered and sound. abeg mk Oil price do quick reach 50k sef. pls do u also supply Palm kernel Oil.
uwc boss! despite wht d transporters did, we came out victorious. tanx for trusting us as well. am actually working on a PKO extraction plant, am yet to complete d plant. once am done, will inform everyone interested.
God bless our hussles.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by eezeribe(m): 1:07pm On May 31, 2017
donparosky:
eezeribe it's been days, hope you are good?
Yes don... I have been very busy.two of my elder sisters gave birth the same week... Lol
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by eezeribe(m): 1:10pm On May 31, 2017
donparosky:
Very true.I learnt this from 'the science of getting rich' by Wallace D.wattles.

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by eezeribe(m): 1:12pm On May 31, 2017
samueljoshua:
Congrats.please keep us updated when you make your sales and any challenges that may arise.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by eezeribe(m): 1:14pm On May 31, 2017
donparosky:
uwc boss! despite wht d transporters did, we came out victorious. tanx for trusting us as well. am actually working on a PKO extraction plant, am yet to complete d plant. once am done, will inform everyone interested.
God bless our hussles.
Woow... The PKO extraction plant would be wonderful.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by eezeribe(m): 1:17pm On May 31, 2017
vickyjohn:
shine on donbaba
Dont mind those guys that attacked you on peeos thread...
Funny enough,they are not even active members of that thread and they just came with so much Negativity.
I don't blame them because the owner of the thread did not address the issue.

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (134) (Reply)

Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale / Introduce Your Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.