Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,649 members, 7,801,891 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:11 AM

PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) - Business To Business (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) (219552 Views)

Palm Oil Supply Within Lagos / Palm Oil Supply Business / Do U Have A Supply To Make, Do U Need Funds? I Will Funds U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (134) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by alakara(m): 8:23pm On Jun 08, 2017
eezeribe:

I would suggest you chill at that 80,since it's your first time.then watch as the market operates.
By next season,you must have gained more experience and customers,then you can increase your quantity.
God bless our hustles.

PLS,I NEED THE PDF FILES TOO,
THANKS.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by BusinessHub1: 8:28pm On Jun 08, 2017
donparosky:
BEST months for sale are, ending oct november december january
Baba I don call u tire today...mbok ben call mfo ubok Abasi, sosongo.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 7:56am On Jun 09, 2017
BusinessHub1:

Baba I don call u tire today...mbok ben call mfo ubok Abasi, sosongo.
abeg no vex. evening is best to call or drop WhatsApp message. kuyat esit
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 6:16pm On Jun 14, 2017
hello house, hw is d hussles? abeg mk una no vex! the hassle don double o, extremely busy this days.will try to update the house much later, Oil price is sth else
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by eezeribe(m): 6:34pm On Jun 14, 2017
donparosky:
hello house, hw is d hussles? abeg mk una no vex! the hassle don double o, extremely busy this days.will try to update the house much later, Oil price is sth else
We don miss you tire....
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by decollex(m): 3:47am On Jun 15, 2017
donparosky:
....Oga Boss I need your advice on how to get my palm oil business started, I have 500K to invest for a start. I am based in Abuja.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 5:50pm On Jun 15, 2017
eezeribe:

We don miss you tire....
my boss e no easy. this is usually a very busy period for the millers as everyone is struggling to mill for the famine awaiting the red gold in few months time. we sleep in d mills dis days, lol.
hope u good.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 5:52pm On Jun 15, 2017
@sanod, pls ur lines arent going tru. pls assist one mrs ojo(lagos) to the best of your ability sir. i recommended u for her and she said shes started discussions already wif u.
ive been tryna reach u but cudnt. GOD BLESS UR HUSSLES
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 5:53pm On Jun 15, 2017
decollex:
....Oga Boss I need your advice on how to get my palm oil business started, I have 500K to invest for a start. I am based in Abuja.
PALM oil price is up already, am afraid its not really a good period for starters. why not hold on till feb nxt yr
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by sanod(m): 7:22pm On Jun 15, 2017
donparosky:
@sanod, pls ur lines arent going tru. pls assist one mrs ojo(lagos) to the best of your ability sir. i recommended u for her and she said shes started discussions already wif u.
ive been tryna reach u but cudnt. GOD BLESS UR HUSSLES
bossman....yeah...I av discussed with her.

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 8:16pm On Jun 15, 2017
sanod:

bossman....yeah...I av discussed with her.
ok boss....................God bless your hussles
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Ezegozie(m): 10:00pm On Jun 15, 2017
donparosky:
PALM oil price is up already, am afraid its not really a good period for starters. why not hold on till feb nxt yr

How much Is the oil price in the mill now
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by BusinessHub1: 11:29pm On Jun 15, 2017
donparosky:
Baba u no try for me o...at all o
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 12:44am On Jun 16, 2017
BusinessHub1:

Baba u no try for me o...at all o
chai oga abeg no vex! if u notice I hardly come online sef. been extremely busy. why not chat me up
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Peeo(f): 4:09am On Jun 16, 2017
donparosky:

Up is an understatement! It's in the sky sir. The thing tire person.

Abeg pick your call o .
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by EMPERO247(m): 8:24pm On Jun 16, 2017
What's the price update in Lagos as at today please...
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by princejr(m): 7:27am On Jun 20, 2017
decollex:

@decollex connect me either by mail or call/sms my number. You can find it down by my signature. I can share my proposal on how to start with the N500k with you. If it interests you, you can then go ahead.

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by etiumo: 3:08pm On Jun 23, 2017
as we await d new price regimes after the ramaddan holiday, make yourself comfortable. pls read

WHY IS PALM OIL IMPORTANT?

Palm oil accounts for 35% of the world's vegetable oil market and there's a very good reason why.

Palm oil supports family
Palm oil supports livelihoods in developing nations.

Efficiency
Harvested all year round, oil palm trees produce on average 10 tonnes of fruit per hectare - far more than soya, rapeseed and sunflower crops.

This means oil palm requires 10 times less land than the other three major oil producing crops, soya, rapeseed and sunflower . In addition to the 3.74 tonnes of palm oil per hectare, 0.4 tonnes of palm kernel oil and 0.4 tonnes of palm kernel expeller / cake are also produced from the fresh fruit bunches or FFB.

Palm kernel expeller is used extensively in the energy and animal feed sector. Palm kernel oil is a widely used ingredient in the personal care market.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by megasine(m): 4:21pm On Jun 23, 2017
donparosky:
Good evening everyone, Don abeg can I get an update on current price cos a friend of mine wants to sale her 9 250liters cos she's wants to put it another biz
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 8:35am On Jun 24, 2017
megasine:

Good evening everyone, Don abeg can I get an update on current price cos a friend of mine wants to sale her 9 250liters cos she's wants to put it another biz
Oil is 10500/11k as at today sir. it will get worse after d sallah break.
God bless our hussles
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 5:39pm On Jun 28, 2017
what a year, what a period. since i began palm oil business, palm oil has never been this scarce. congrats to all those who did storage ant to those still selling.
the price update sef dey tire me walahi cos its just surprising.
oil is 11k-11500k presently excluding rubbers and transport.

maybe my location is too costly, pls update us from your location.
peeo, eezeribe, sanod, etiumoh,menwongo,clasictutor,tublez,abeg hw market cos cold dey catch me for here o.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by TUBLEZ(m): 5:59pm On Jun 28, 2017
donparosky:
what a year, what a period. since i began palm oil business, palm oil has never been this scarce. congrats to all those who did storage ant to those still selling.

peeo, eezeribe, sanod, etiumoh,menwongo,clasictutor,tublez,abeg hw market cos cold dey catch me for here o.
Just came back from market yesterday and price here is 10300-10500 oil content only
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Peeo(f): 8:39pm On Jun 28, 2017
donparosky:

Lmaooooo!

Last week I felt like giving up. I come think am say me wey don push am so tay I get a fully registered company , limited for that matter for this same Palm oil business go come run comot because Palm fruit scarce?

No allow cold catch you my brother, the rains are reducing gradually , it is almost over!
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 10:04pm On Jun 28, 2017
TUBLEZ:
Just came back from market yesterday and price here is 10300-10500 oil content only
wow, a bit fair than wht is obtainable down here
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 10:07pm On Jun 28, 2017
Peeo:

Lmaooooo!

Last week I felt like giving up. I come think am say me wey don push am so tay I get a fully registered company , limited for that matter for this same Palm oil business go come run comot because Palm fruit scarce?

No allow cold catch you my brother, the rains are reducing gradually , it is almost over!
lol dcold don catch me finish sef, now i just dey shiver for d price of palm oil, lols.
tanx, hope u r good............................................
God bless our hussles
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by TUBLEZ(m): 12:55pm On Jun 29, 2017
donparosky:
wow, a bit fair than wht is obtainable down here
yes
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by authority2006(m): 5:48pm On Jun 30, 2017
10k in Osun. 10,5k in Ondo
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 7:01pm On Jun 30, 2017
authority2006:
10k in Osun. 10,5k in Ondo
wow it's like West sure pass for now o. let's keep it coming,
God bless our hussles
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by etiumo: 2:08pm On Jul 05, 2017
Good day everyone. price update coming in from port harcourt slaughter market today is 14k for oil only.
donparosky:

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 05, 2017
Lokoja is N12,000 only
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 2:49pm On Jul 05, 2017
etiumo:
Good day everyone. price update coming in from port harcourt slaughter market today is 14k for oil only.
Abasi Ibom........14k in PH city.
Next is North.
tanx bro for d updates

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (134) (Reply)

Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale / Introduce Your Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.