Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,790 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) - Business To Business (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) (219631 Views)

Palm Oil Supply Within Lagos / Palm Oil Supply Business / Do U Have A Supply To Make, Do U Need Funds? I Will Funds U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (134) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Basalt(m): 4:24am On Dec 14, 2017
RECALL NUMBER 1 ( Knowing the future)
donparosky:
the price this year isn't too good but you can quote me by November and December, oil will get to atleast 20k.
I no be prophet but I sure know that. it got up to 17k in kafanchan local govt in Kaduna state but dropped a Lil this week. there's no need to fear, all will be well
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Basalt(m): 4:30am On Dec 14, 2017
RECALL NUMBER 2 ( The Almighty Calendar)
donparosky:
its time we begin to use this calender i posted earlier wisely...................remember thePALM OIL CALENDER. ALL you need do is keep a copy and follow d trend, it guides you on when to buy, store and sale. the percentages shows availability of fruits and oil per month all year round. hope you can see march, april, maydont miss them.
January(3%)
Feb(1%)
march(9%)
April(12%)
may(16%)
June(13%)
July(8%)
August (7%)
sep(8%)
Oct(11%)
Nov (7%)
Dec(5%)off peak:
November - Feb
( 4months)peak:
march - June( 4 months)mid point:
July - October (4 months).
all thanks to basalt who helped search for it.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Basalt(m): 4:53am On Dec 14, 2017
Should we go on recalling? grin

I don't have anything against you Mr Donparosky, but your
"recall comment" pissed me off and I decided to help you recall your careless statements in the past that made many people lose money in palmoil this year.

You are trying to recall my monicker, while you have failed to recall your own monicker.

You are a nice and humble guy, let nobody get me wrong but you have two major problem I will like you to correct.

1. You talk with overconfidence:: its good to be confident, but too much of everything is bad. You are always guilty of overconfidence, that's why you carelessly made the first post I recalled, you even gave a price tag ( atleast #20,000 per keg) and mentioned quote me anywhere, to me that's not confidence, that's over confidence and that singular unprofessional post was what made me lose in palmoil business this year.
As a palmoil leader, there are some things you don't say verbatim in public because many people look upto your advice (being that you already have the experience)

2. Indirectly Painting yourself a saint: You never admit you are wrong and that's not good.
Your advice which you gave publicly made people lose hundreds of thousands of naira if not millions sef and you cleverly tried to cover your track by saying "business is a risk", what a statement.
Who doesn't know that business is a risk?
You gave an advice publicly, telling people to wait till November - December that palmoil will rise to atleast #20k, nobody is God, but courtesy demands that when your public declaration failed woefully, you should atleast apologize for leading many people astray, but someone who always paint himself white and claim a saint doesn't apologize because he thinks he can't do things wrong.
And when I reminded you of something, you started to RECALL my monicker, well you have taught me how to recall this morning because I never planned to recall until you taught me

2 Likes

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by uboma(m): 6:44am On Dec 14, 2017
menwongo:

Yes, but you can't tell...

Her problem is; she always have oil

I always settle one order before taking another one.
If anybody order while am still supplying I only say, I don't have oil!

Just imagine accepting order @ 9k and the price jump to 10k...due to too much order in ones hand.
Isn't that deathly hallows?

This is what being greedy results to.

I pity those whose businesses she has ruined.

Sometime ago, it was a woman who was into the sales of Onions. She too ended defrauding so many members here.

One has to be especially careful when going into any business deal with anyone here (women especially).

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by menwongo(m): 7:50am On Dec 14, 2017
Basalt:

My guy you are correct, this palmoil is so unpredictable, that's why I pity those people that follow the prediction given by some people here.
When his November - December prediction failed, he shifted to January - February, to me that's inappropriate.
Stop all these prediction for crying out loud because you put many people in loss by doing so.
Just use the words like palmoil MIGHT increase in price on so so month judging by previous records, that's more professional than being so sure and direct thereby putting many in loss.
I know there are hundreds of people that lost heavily following that November-December advice but decided to mourn their loss quietly.

Nobody knows the future, let's stop talking about it with certainty
My brother anything oil is unpredictable
Crude oil use for power and vegetable oil use for food all Na the same.

Just imagine petrol is #170/liters

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 9:54am On Dec 14, 2017
@ basalt thanks for your observations.
am pretty sure greed killed everyone of us including myself. we had opportunity of disposing off oil at a fairly good price but fink I was confident too.
secondly, am not a saint but I have just one principle..... not biting more than I can chew.
take for instance, I promised disposing oil for people who did storage free but to my greatest shock, I became a victim in trying to assist others.
one thing we should learn as Nigerians is d fact that we all need to change our mentality and focus our energy on positive hustles and not fraudulent minds. on a good day I will share the mails and conversations I receive everyday just cos my digits are everywhere.
together we change NIGERIA and the image we've painted so far about her citizens.
God bless our hustles
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 10:04am On Dec 14, 2017
Basalt:
Should we go on recalling? grin

I don't have anything against you Mr Donparosky, but your
"recall comment" pissed me off and I decided to help you recall your careless statements in the past that made many people lose money in palmoil this year.

You are trying to recall my monicker, while you have failed to recall your own monicker.

You are a nice and humble guy, let nobody get me wrong but you have two major problem I will like you to correct.

1. You talk with overconfidence:: its good to be confident, but too much of everything is bad. You are always guilty of overconfidence, that's why you carelessly made the first post I recalled, you even gave a price tag ( atleast #20,000 per keg) and mentioned quote me anywhere, to me that's not confidence, that's over confidence and that singular unprofessional post was what made me lose in palmoil business this year.
As a palmoil leader, there are some things you don't say verbatim in public because many people look upto your advice (being that you already have the experience)

2. Indirectly Painting yourself a saint: You never admit you are wrong and that's not good.
Your advice which you gave publicly made people lose hundreds of thousands of naira if not millions sef and you cleverly tried to cover your track by saying "business is a risk", what a statement.
Who doesn't know that business is a risk?
You gave an advice publicly, telling people to wait till November - December that palmoil will rise to atleast #20k, nobody is God, but courtesy demands that when your public declaration failed woefully, you should atleast apologize for leading many people astray, but someone who always paint himself white and claim a saint doesn't apologize because he thinks he can't do things wrong.
And when I reminded you of something, you started to RECALL my monicker, well you have taught me how to recall this morning because I never planned to recall until you taught me
criticisms makes one refined and better. thanks.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 11:28am On Dec 14, 2017
on the list this morning toping the price list is Kaduna at 12800 to 13500
Zaria is 12500
Adamawa is 12300
Lagos is 11500-12500
Abuja is 13k
ogun and osun still goes for 10800-11200
Katsina is 12500
port Harcourt is 11k for fresh oil and 10500 for stored
Those states not yet available will be posted later.
pls feel free to post genuine prices only from your location. it could help someone

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 1:03pm On Dec 14, 2017
Etiumoh I missed ur calls, called back and sent a text but no response sir. mbok am still waiting oo
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 1:20pm On Dec 14, 2017
today I want to share some tips to those still having oil that will assist you break even. take them serious but as usual am not Christ, it's a strategy to help the newbies cope with d situation.
1. the price of oil isn't going up much as projected, the best way of selling your oil now is breaking them into small units. what do I mean, if your oil has quality and it's not sleeping, Just empty them into small 5,4,2 litres. presently 5 litres of oil cost about 4500 in Abuja, Lagos and Kaduna. they are roughly 4.5 of 5 litres in every 25 litres. if well filled, you can even get 5 of 5 litres. but in reality, let's use 4.5*4500= 20250. it's that simple as long as your packaging is attractive.
2. if you stay in remote areas, and your neighborhood is a bit far from markets, you can start retailing in bottles. this works wonders too. this is it, there are 36 bottles per keg, and each bottle goes for 450-600 depending on your location. using 500*36=18k.
3. another good option is trying big coys if you have large quantities. it's difficult getting LPO except uve got good bargaining skills and connections. this option only brings profit if you have large volume and can meet their specifications.
please feel free to add yours. God bless our hustles

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Sparkles003(f): 3:16pm On Dec 14, 2017
donparosky:
today I want to share some tips to those still having oil that will assist you break even. take them serious but as usual am not Christ, it's a strategy to help the newbies cope with d situation.
1. the price of oil isn't going up much as projected, the best way of selling your oil now is breaking them into small units. what do I mean, if your oil has quality and it's not sleeping, Just empty them into small 5,4,2 litres. presently 5 litres of oil cost about 4500 in Abuja, Lagos and Kaduna. they are roughly 4.5 of 5 litres in every 25 litres. if well filled, you can even get 5 of 5 litres. but in reality, let's use 4.5*4500= 20250. it's that simple as long as your packaging is attractive.
2. if you stay in remote areas, and your neighborhood is a bit far from markets, you can start retailing in bottles. this works wonders too. this is it, there are 36 bottles per keg, and each bottle goes for 450-600 depending on your location. using 500*36=18k.
3. another good option is trying big coys if you have large quantities. it's difficult getting LPO except uve got good bargaining skills and connections. this option only brings profit if you have large volume and can meet their specifications.
please feel free to add yours. God bless our hustles
5 liters in Lagos is 2500
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 3:24pm On Dec 14, 2017
Sparkles003:

5 liters in Lagos is 2500
i packaged this morning for 4k sir. it's your bargain strength and quality. the person bought more than 15 pieces too. so if me that Is down here can get a deal at that price, you can do more.
your packaging is very important and try as much to visit Eatries and fast food joints. they offer better if your packaging is GOOD
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by solreb: 7:35am On Dec 15, 2017
[quote author=donparosky post=62932837]price update this morning
Akwa Ibom 7500-9k pending location.
Zaria is 12500
Kano is 11500
Kaduna is 13k
Adamawa is 11500
Lagos is 12500 to 13k pending location
enugu is 11500
port Harcourt is 12k @ oil mill
pls feel free to update price from ur locations too
God bless our hustles

I have 30 kegs of good quality palm oil at Asewele near Ore Ondo state. Reafy to offfload for N10500 with keg or N10k without keg
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Sonaike03: 2:33am On Dec 16, 2017
Palm Oil - N10,800 for 25litres

Dear Sir/Ma,

We have good quality palm oil, well cooked oil that is good for immediate consumption and storage, available for supply and pick up from our lagos store.

Call or WhatsApp: 07062264200, 090-754-81156
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by forget101O(m): 9:32am On Dec 16, 2017
Good morning house. Please I need you to advice me on how to prepare stored oil that is to be taking to the market? I will be grateful. Thanks
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 10:42am On Dec 16, 2017
forget101O:
Good morning house. Please I need you to advice me on how to prepare stored oil that is to be taking to the market? I will be grateful. Thanks
your question is not too clear ma, but if it's stored oil and they were all first grade, then all you need do if first stir up the settled bottom with a stick long enough to reach it. ensure the entire oil is uniformly mixed and you can start pouring them into kegs. that's the advantage of storing first grade oil with less moisture content.
if your oil was second grade and is already thick(sleeping) then you will need to boil/cook the oil for 30 minutes, then allow it to cool. you will see the dirts and other unwanted stuff settle to the bottom. all you need do is CAREFULLY DECANT your oil. bear in mind that you won't recover the exact quantity.
it is also advisable to allow the oil to cool off to room temperature before taking it to d market cos oil tends to expand with heat and a filled hot 25 litres taken to d market may turn out to be 20litres before u arrive d market. you know what that means

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 3:18pm On Dec 18, 2017
so the issue of helping nairalnders sell their oil almost landed me into trouble again. the person claimed I supplied him which I believed and decided to help, but at the long run I discovered he had actually sold those sets I supplied him.
I got a buyer and d deal was almost sealed when I decided to check out d oil. you won't believe what I saw. you see why it's hard to help ourselves and NIGERIANS most times. we are not sincere. mbok I want to enjoy this Christmas like this, don't call me to help you sell off ur oil.
am so disappointed

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Sparkles003(f): 3:24pm On Dec 18, 2017
14 kegs of quality palm oil available for sale in Abuja.when you buy it you will call for more cheesy
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by preacherz: 5:29pm On Dec 18, 2017
A full cement bag of losed palm fruit sells for #1500 and 5 bags(#7500) of it gives a 25Ltr of oil which can be sold for #10,000 plus the kernel which is sold at #3,000.

Not as bad as been painted here by some people.

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 7:41pm On Dec 18, 2017
preacherz:
A full cement bag of losed palm fruit sells for #1500 and 5 bags(#7500) of it gives a 25Ltr of oil which can be sold for #10,000 plus the kernel which is sold at #3,000.

its normal to face critics and pessimist in biz. it's d best way to grow and become stronger. one of my policies is to listen to all men but filter the truth on the screen of my heart.
palm oil biz is very lucrative and it remains one of the best biz around. you can hardly loose however bad the situation except you greedy. it's not a money doubling entity but it's quite reliable and feasibly potent. I've been in it for a while and I will continue to encourage hard working Nigerians not to relent on working hard and smart.
Hope to meet you at the top
God bless our hustles

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by preacherz: 8:52pm On Dec 18, 2017
donparosky:
its normal to face critics and pessimist in biz. it's d best way to grow and become stronger. one of my policies is to listen to all men but filter the truth on the screen of my heart.
palm oil biz is very lucrative and it remains one of the best biz around. you can hardly loose however bad the situation except you greedy. it's not a money doubling entity but it's quite reliable and feasibly potent. I've been in it for a while and I will continue to encourage hard working Nigerians not to relent on working hard and smart.
Hope to meet you at the top
God bless our hustles

U are doing a great job here.....u have many silent followers that appreciates ur effort, the few ones that lost money due to APC propaganda of bringing in malaysian oil to win election in 2019 should channel their grieviances to the appropriate channel.

2 Likes

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 8:32am On Dec 19, 2017
preacherz:

U are doing a great job here.....u have many silent followers that appreciates ur effort, the few ones that lost money due to APC propaganda of bringing in malaysian oil to win election in 2019 should channel their grieviances to the appropriate channel.
Am honoured sir. thanks
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 8:44am On Dec 19, 2017
As we go about our oil businesses, let us be mindful of packaging. am very passionate bout this cos it's given me edge so many times over other bidders.
I can remember my last trip to Lagos, a company needed samples and when we all got there and after the normal introductions, we began to present our samples. getting to my turn, I presented mine and the coy rep was like wow, nice packaging and all that.
the difference was clear, mine had a complete specification bout moisture content, viscosity, FFA and shelf life. even the other bidders knew I deserved it and nothing more. I got it that easy.
Interesting enough, packaging includes your dressing too, even when you don't have a car and you going for a big deal, hiring one isn't a bad idea especially if d deal worths above 10m. I know pple will argue this but funny enough I lost a deal when I newly started cos of how I appeared.
finally keep financial records religiously, it helps alot. my passion is seeing young responsible Nigerians doing well as entrepreneurs. together we can develop Nigeria. God bless our hustles

4 Likes

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Julivas(m): 5:57pm On Dec 20, 2017
donparosky:
thanks for sharing sir....
meanwhile
uboma
etiumoh
sanod
clasictutor
and all sincere hustlers pls learn a few lessons down here for d sake of tomorrow. biz comes with different challenge. the price is only for those willing to hold on even at difficult times.
God bless our hustles

I think there should be a way you major dealers can rally round peeo and help her out of this mess. Remember that a friend in need is a friend indeed.
Please help her in this trying time of hers.
Thanks.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 6:45pm On Dec 20, 2017
Julivas:

I think there should be a way you major dealers can rally round peeo and help her out of this mess. Remember that a friend in need is a friend indeed.
Please help her in this trying time of hers.
Thanks.
if you check sir, ive always been up and down doing that for some time. I enjoy seeing female entrepreneurs break grounds and stand out for good. but the more I try, the more accusations and bash I get from all angles. I still ignored that and stood my grounds. the worst came when people began to call me out on issues I don't know. sincerely that's an assault on my person and the reason for the disclaimer. I don't have any issues with madam Peeo and will never by God's grace.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by uboma(m): 9:04pm On Dec 20, 2017
donparosky:
if you check sir, ive always been up and down doing that for some time. I enjoy seeing female entrepreneurs break grounds and stand out for good. but the more I try, the more accusations and bash I get from all angles. I still ignored that and stood my grounds. the worst came when people began to call me out on issues I don't know. sincerely that's an assault on my person and the reason for the disclaimer. I don't have any issues with madam Peeo and will never by God's grace.

Wise thinking......

Do not allow anyone drag you into the on going mess she has caused for herself out of greed.

2 Likes

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Julivas(m): 9:09pm On Dec 20, 2017
donparosky:

Thank you sir, I appreciate you. Sir, if there's any way to help her, please do and quote me to participate in it. I just don't want her to be depressed because that thread means so much to her. Thanks.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Julivas(m): 9:12pm On Dec 20, 2017
uboma:

Wise thinking......

Do not allow anyone drag you into the on going mess she has caused for herself out of greed.
I think we can be our brother's keeper. I know she should have learnt her lessons. She's down now, let's help her to rise again.
Thanks
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by RealityShot: 7:06am On Dec 21, 2017
Julivas:

I think we can be our brother's keeper. I know she should have learnt her lessons. She's down now, let's help her to rise again.
Thanks
the big question is : how can anyone help her?

is it to lend her money?

give her customers the oil she owes them and ask them to sell and keep profits but return capital to you till she pays them?

how can you now trust they will agree to such terms?

its clear peeo used the money for some other things so they are not recoverable.
otherwise she would have stated clearly how and when she can repay her debts by now.

if she is waiting for the person who defrauded her, she can say so...i think people will understand that small..

wish i can help more..i was really enjoying her mentoring.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by RealityShot: 7:13am On Dec 21, 2017
preacherz:

donparosky:
Am honoured sir. thanks
Sir, so the figures above are correct?

5 bags of kernel is N3000?

i am trying to learn that trade akong with palm oil trade and see which i can start part time first.

thank you
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Julivas(m): 1:01pm On Dec 21, 2017
RealityShot:
the big question is : how can anyone help her?

is it to lend her money?

give her customers the oil she owes them and ask them to sell and keep profits but return capital to you till she pays them?

how can you now trust they will agree to such terms?

its clear peeo used the money for some other things so they are not recoverable.
otherwise she would have stated clearly how and when she can repay her debts by now.

if she is waiting for the person who defrauded her, she can say so...i think people will understand that small..

wish i can help more..i was really enjoying her mentoring.

Hmmm. ...nice one.
I pray she can come out and straighten up things.
Thanks.
I appreciate.

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by preacherz: 3:22pm On Dec 21, 2017
RealityShot:
Sir, so the figures above are correct?

5 bags of kernel is N3000?

i am trying to learn that trade akong with palm oil trade and see which i can start part time first.

thank you

Yeah bro.
Remember I said 5 bags of loosed palm fruit,now after harvesting ur oil from the palm fruits, the kernel quantity can now only fills up 4 cement bags with each selling @ 800.

If #7,500 can give #3,000
then #75,000 will give #30,000
The best part of it is that u can turn it over every other week all year round.

NB: not in any way for people who aint ready to work dirty (remove ur clothes and soil ur hands)

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (134) (Reply)

Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale / Introduce Your Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.