Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,464 members, 7,808,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

Ooni Ogunwusi Gets The Key Of Sumerset, Franklin Township In America. Photos - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Ogunwusi Gets The Key Of Sumerset, Franklin Township In America. Photos (34894 Views)

Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) / Oyinbo People Greet Ooni Ogunwusi At A Get-Together In New York.Pics / Open Letter To Wuraola Otiti, Ooni Ogunwusi’s New Queen By Zainab Lawani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Gets The Key Of Sumerset, Franklin Township In America. Photos by roqrules04(m): 6:15pm On Jun 12, 2016
I can see that Bald oyinbo up there
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Gets The Key Of Sumerset, Franklin Township In America. Photos by cole265(m): 6:16pm On Jun 12, 2016
sage50:
How did a whole ooni end up with an olosho Dey said d gods chose her. D gods must be mad

The gods are wise
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Gets The Key Of Sumerset, Franklin Township In America. Photos by Maski87: 6:18pm On Jun 12, 2016
Abeg before you come back make you lock the place well, we'll as Nigerians too dey thief
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Gets The Key Of Sumerset, Franklin Township In America. Photos by engreo(m): 6:18pm On Jun 12, 2016
Destined2win:
From the stables of Infinity films comes this blockbuster, suspense filled thriller; a story of a journey of a thousand miles, daring flights and survival instincts.......'the junketeer'
featuring Ooni of Ife, Buhari, Aisha, bayo, Funke and introducing hassan.........'the junketeer'

Produced by Lai Mohammed and directed by Bola tinubu.......'the junketeer'

Marketed and distributed by infinity films, 134 Nnamdi Azikiwe street Idumota Lagos , 51 Iweka road Onitsha, 3 pound road Aba.................'the junketeer'

Hitting the cinemas on the Ist of July 2016......watch out!!!!! .
why wouldn't u be thinking about films always, when piracy is what u choose as business. Bloody criminal

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Gets The Key Of Sumerset, Franklin Township In America. Photos by menstrualpad: 6:22pm On Jun 12, 2016
Asaib:
I respect and admire this Oni but each time i see his wife with him i don't know how i see him with all the controversy surrounds her, prefer his first wife who has no controversy, cuz that stool don't deserve such controversy. My take plz i shall not be judged nor quote wrongly
The less you look the more you see
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Gets The Key Of Sumerset, Franklin Township In America. Photos by titiakins: 6:30pm On Jun 12, 2016
4stylz:

Focus on being a good woman without controversies and please always mind your bizness
calm down

She's entitled to her opinion
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Gets The Key Of Sumerset, Franklin Township In America. Photos by DIVINE78: 6:31pm On Jun 12, 2016
sage50:
How did a whole ooni end up with an olosho Dey said d gods chose her. D gods must be mad
Bianka used to give FFK bj shocked
Did that stop ojukwu from marrying her?

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Gets The Key Of Sumerset, Franklin Township In America. Photos by neocortex: 6:39pm On Jun 12, 2016
Asaib:
I respect and admire this Oni but each time i see his wife with him i don't know how i see him with all the controversy surrounds her, prefer his first wife who has no controversy, cuz that stool don't deserve such controversy. My take plz i shall not be judged nor quote wrongly

All these bad belle won't help anybody,
the most important thing for couples is the relationship between themselves
not what the public thinks of them.
Ooni was aware of her "history" before marrying her.

As regards the stool, the gods are to blame for your discontent undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Gets The Key Of Sumerset, Franklin Township In America. Photos by Destined2win: 6:44pm On Jun 12, 2016
engreo:
why wouldn't u be thinking about films always, when piracy is what u choose as business. Bloody criminal

Are you aware that I am the crown President GCFR?

Please watch it
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Gets The Key Of Sumerset, Franklin Township In America. Photos by tosyne2much(m): 6:47pm On Jun 12, 2016
Nice one Oba Ogunwusi
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Gets The Key Of Sumerset, Franklin Township In America. Photos by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jun 12, 2016
sage50:

The gods are high on crack
The queen must have something sweet between her legs to keep him hooked. That was a royal fùck

Oya ban me

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Gets The Key Of Sumerset, Franklin Township In America. Photos by masseratti: 7:10pm On Jun 12, 2016
4stylz:

Focus on being a good woman without controversies and please always mind your bizness
if she is Yoruba its her business, the ooni is thr spiritual custodian of most Yoruba tribes, what kind of respect will he be accorded by non Yorubas with an olori like that?
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Gets The Key Of Sumerset, Franklin Township In America. Photos by afolabi75: 7:17pm On Jun 12, 2016
nice 1 my king!!!,ooni orisaaaa
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Gets The Key Of Sumerset, Franklin Township In America. Photos by engreo(m): 7:27pm On Jun 12, 2016
Destined2win:

Are you aware that I am the crown President GCFR?

Please watch it
cheesy grin.......nkan to da tie nwu ole e
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Gets The Key Of Sumerset, Franklin Township In America. Photos by 4stylz: 7:52pm On Jun 12, 2016
masseratti:
if she is Yoruba its her business, the ooni is thr spiritual custodian of most Yoruba tribes, what kind of respect will he be accorded by non Yorubas with an olori like that?

What is this one saying ; do you have records of the wife been a bad woman? Or have you taken her out before? If you havent pls just mind your buisness and let them enjoy their marriage ; the oni love life is non of your buisness

You should be more concerned in what he doing for your people

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Gets The Key Of Sumerset, Franklin Township In America. Photos by amtaken(f): 8:13pm On Jun 12, 2016
Are you a virgin?
Asaib:

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Gets The Key Of Sumerset, Franklin Township In America. Photos by DonaldGenes(m): 8:28pm On Jun 12, 2016
4stylz:

lol bruh
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Gets The Key Of Sumerset, Franklin Township In America. Photos by masseratti: 9:04pm On Jun 12, 2016
4stylz:

What is this one saying ; do you have records of the wife been a bad woman? Or have you taken her out before? If you havent pls just mind your buisness and let them enjoy their marriage ; the oni love life is non of your buisness

You should be more concerned in what he doing for your people
mind your business wont work for me or Yoruba people, they dont give you a title to bear by force, you can reject it, if you looking for evidence, Google is your friend,internet never forget, he is a public figure, spiritual leader of the Yorubas just like the pope to the Europeans, what he does, what he eats everything is my fo0cking business, Just like Buhari.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Gets The Key Of Sumerset, Franklin Township In America. Photos by 4stylz: 10:24pm On Jun 12, 2016
masseratti:
mind your business wont work for me or Yoruba people, they dont give you a title to bear by force, you can reject it, if you looking for evidence, Google is your friend,internet never forget, he is a public figure, spiritual leader of the Yorubas just like the pope to the Europeans, what he does, what he eats everything is my fo0cking business, Just like Buhari.

Oya walk straight to his palace and question him why he married his wife , if your bones will still be intact then I will know you are truely son of the soil
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Gets The Key Of Sumerset, Franklin Township In America. Photos by masseratti: 10:40pm On Jun 12, 2016
4stylz:

Oya walk straight to his palace and question him why he married his wife , if your bones will still be intact then I will know you are truely son of the soil
why would i want to do that? expressing my opinion or the one the lady you quoted did is our freedom, you telling us to mind our business when its not yours is hypocritical
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Gets The Key Of Sumerset, Franklin Township In America. Photos by kiddkash(m): 11:12pm On Jun 12, 2016
Destined2win:

Marketed and distributed by infinity films, 134 Nnamdi Azikiwe street Idumota Lagos , 51 Iweka road Onitsha, 3 pound road Aba.................'the junketeer'

Hitting the cinemas on the Ist of July 2016......watch out!!!!! .

you are on point but you missed 1 stroke 3 pound road aba
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Gets The Key Of Sumerset, Franklin Township In America. Photos by Akmarshal(m): 11:21pm On Jun 12, 2016
4stylz:

Negodu!
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Gets The Key Of Sumerset, Franklin Township In America. Photos by virginchaser(m): 6:35am On Jun 13, 2016
Ojaja 11 himself.

Odua is getting it right gradually.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Gets The Key Of Sumerset, Franklin Township In America. Photos by drkells(m): 8:28am On Jun 13, 2016
Keep the flag rolling your majesty
ChangeIsCostant:
The Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi(Ojaja II) was today presented with the of the City of Sumerset, Franklin Township NJ America and honoured with the proclamation of the town of Franklin along side his wife Ollie Aurelia Ogunwusi(Yeyelua) and Dr Akin Awofolaju a prominent Ife indigene with an agelong development partnership with the town.

The presentation of the key and proclamation was performed by the Honourable Mayor Mr Philip Kramer witnessed by other member of Council like Hon. Theodore Chase Jr. Deputy Mayor, Hon. Shamnel Y. Robinson, Kimberley A. Francois, Rozalyn Sheman and Charle Onyejiaka who have the welcome speech on behalf of the sitting Mayor.

Mayor Kramer described Ooni Ogunwusi an African monarnch specifically enthroned to bless the mankind clearly manifesting through his developmental mission which he been taking around the world in the last six months and pledged to patner with Ife Kingdom for necessary development.

While thanking the Mayor, the Council and the entire indigenous of the town for the honour Done on him and his wife promised to continue the good work as he has already identified an area of possible business partnership between Ife and Sumerset.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/06/ooni-of-ife-and-wife-presented-key-of.html

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures Of Lovely Geles You Wouldn't Mind Wearing? / The New Orimolusi Of Ijebu-Igbo, Lawrence Adebajo & His Convoy Hailed By Crowd / African Art

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.