Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,368 members, 7,800,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

I Did Not Know I Was Hiv Positive Before I Had Sex With Her —rape Suspect (pic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Did Not Know I Was Hiv Positive Before I Had Sex With Her —rape Suspect (pic) (47176 Views)

Cult Threats, Jealousy Made Me Kill My ‘godson’, His Girlfriend – Suspect (pic) / I Used To Conjure Knives From The Air ―teenage Suspect (pic) / 11-yr-old Threatened To Report Me If I Didn’t Have Sex With Her —suspect (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Did Not Know I Was Hiv Positive Before I Had Sex With Her —rape Suspect (pic) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 12, 2016

Re: I Did Not Know I Was Hiv Positive Before I Had Sex With Her —rape Suspect (pic) by masseratti: 6:44pm On Jun 12, 2016
Joygalore:
I am just here to check names and was crestfallen sad
Nairaland has really turned me to a tribal chauvinist angry
you cant be a chauvinist when your dp says you are a female medical practitioner.
Re: I Did Not Know I Was Hiv Positive Before I Had Sex With Her —rape Suspect (pic) by MARKone(m): 6:44pm On Jun 12, 2016
Tired of reading all these rape stories.
Re: I Did Not Know I Was Hiv Positive Before I Had Sex With Her —rape Suspect (pic) by Joygalore(f): 6:46pm On Jun 12, 2016
I am on nairaland cool
masseratti:
you cant be a chauvinist when your dp says you are a female medical practitioner.
Re: I Did Not Know I Was Hiv Positive Before I Had Sex With Her —rape Suspect (pic) by neocortex: 6:47pm On Jun 12, 2016
obembet:
This is a bad character but Government has to warn all destiny killer girls about the dressing.. he can use the her dressing to seduce him... and u all this book haram people no fit control them self.

Are you the lawyer to the rapist or you just want a soft landing for yourself when caught ?
SMH
Re: I Did Not Know I Was Hiv Positive Before I Had Sex With Her —rape Suspect (pic) by shamecurls(m): 6:47pm On Jun 12, 2016
Now I know why Adolf Hitler wanted to exterminate the Jews

[size=18pt]Nwachukwu again[/size]

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Know I Was Hiv Positive Before I Had Sex With Her —rape Suspect (pic) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jun 12, 2016
@OP please be better informed when choosing topics.
I am still trying to understand where the rape came from? All I see here is staturrory rape.
Apparently this girl was sleeping with the old married guy for a while, now the younger guy wanted her for himself and now starts sleeping with her too.
So the young guy wants the guy out of the picture so he can have the kid to himself and now proceeds to let the girls mum know that the old married guy has been sleeping with her daughter.

Did I miss something? Anyways in the States this is called staturrory rape which simply means having sex with a minor.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Did Not Know I Was Hiv Positive Before I Had Sex With Her —rape Suspect (pic) by Mctimothylota(m): 6:48pm On Jun 12, 2016
kaypound:
Bastards infected the poor girl all the way from the east to rape in minna
Ipoid won't like this....they will say it is a propaganda.
See murderer wey dey talk..
Re: I Did Not Know I Was Hiv Positive Before I Had Sex With Her —rape Suspect (pic) by neocortex: 6:51pm On Jun 12, 2016
kaziblake:
Nigeria system needs to introduce a harsher penalty for rapist cos I don't understand what going in this country

Name Checkers food don come grin

You started well but end up bearing your tribalistic mindset.
Live and let live.
Re: I Did Not Know I Was Hiv Positive Before I Had Sex With Her —rape Suspect (pic) by Ishilove: 6:59pm On Jun 12, 2016
alexistaiwo:
Acting secretary of Name Checkers Association-
Lagos Headquarters
reporting for duty.
After checking the suspects names, I am not surprised. It is in their DNA.
who is willing to bet 100k that before 12pm another thread will hit FP about their counterparts getting involved in another illegal mess.
drugs, kidnapping, robbery, prostitution, rape, militancy and so forth is their stock in trade.
yeebosss I hail ooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!
I used to think you were bigger and more mature than this kind of behaviour. Obviously I was very wrong.
Re: I Did Not Know I Was Hiv Positive Before I Had Sex With Her —rape Suspect (pic) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 12, 2016
Proffdada:
shocked
Double wahala for dead body undecided
.....Abeg move small. ......

Re: I Did Not Know I Was Hiv Positive Before I Had Sex With Her —rape Suspect (pic) by kaziblake(f): 7:01pm On Jun 12, 2016
neocortex:

You started well but end up bearing your tribalistic mindset.
Live and let live.
My last statement is normal on nairaland naa cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Know I Was Hiv Positive Before I Had Sex With Her —rape Suspect (pic) by seankay(m): 7:02pm On Jun 12, 2016
[/b]“She climbed the bed and was touching me. I asked what her problem was because I saw her as a young girl, but she responded that I would not understand. She kept on playing with me and when I could no longer hold myself, Imade love to her.”[b]

There's nothing as hilarious as the imaginary facade story of arrested Criminals cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Know I Was Hiv Positive Before I Had Sex With Her —rape Suspect (pic) by Leopard2A7: 7:02pm On Jun 12, 2016
Death sentence to these men or nothing.
Re: I Did Not Know I Was Hiv Positive Before I Had Sex With Her —rape Suspect (pic) by Aremu01(m): 7:03pm On Jun 12, 2016
Is this man dead?
Re: I Did Not Know I Was Hiv Positive Before I Had Sex With Her —rape Suspect (pic) by Sanchase: 7:04pm On Jun 12, 2016
And one of them is an Arsenal fan undecided
Re: I Did Not Know I Was Hiv Positive Before I Had Sex With Her —rape Suspect (pic) by dikeigbo2(m): 7:04pm On Jun 12, 2016
Cut their diccks and let them go in peace tongue
Re: I Did Not Know I Was Hiv Positive Before I Had Sex With Her —rape Suspect (pic) by perryy(m): 7:08pm On Jun 12, 2016
I can categorically tell you those guys are not lying. It almost happened to me in year 2008. A young girl in jss3 in Igomode secondary school ota came to my house around 10 in the night and was asking me to come and make love to her. I was shocked because,1, I never knew Wether it was a set up or not , 2, the vigilantee men were parading the street that night and I suspected they might have seen her as at the time she came into the compound and may come and ask after her. So, out of fear I couldn't do anything to her. But in three weeks time, the same girl ran to another man in sango and was living with him. She spent almost three weeks with him before her whereabout was discovered and the man was subsequently arrested. And her father ,being a police man told me that the man is finished and I was like ,thank God I be fear fear man ooooo. This little girl would have put me in trouble. Some so called minors are nothing but imps. We better amend the constitution to handle themail as well.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Did Not Know I Was Hiv Positive Before I Had Sex With Her —rape Suspect (pic) by Einl(m): 7:14pm On Jun 12, 2016
What made me laugh about this sad story was the quote below.

"Andrew added that no sooner had he given the advice to
the victim than she started touching him in some sensitive
parts of his body, after which he quickly stripped his
clothes and had carnal knowledge of her."

He quickly stripped off his clothes. This is a few seconds after giving her advice.
Re: I Did Not Know I Was Hiv Positive Before I Had Sex With Her —rape Suspect (pic) by Truman155(m): 7:17pm On Jun 12, 2016
Olibboy:
You can take monriga to cure HIV/AIDS
where did u conduct your research

lawd have mercy #quickly checks name covers face and walks away in disappointment
Re: I Did Not Know I Was Hiv Positive Before I Had Sex With Her —rape Suspect (pic) by Proffdada: 7:18pm On Jun 12, 2016
Buhari4dullard:

MODS I was once banned for something like this.

So once it's ibos it;s okay, abi?

PARTIALITY OF THE MODS KNOW NO END
I made no mention of any tribes, you on the other hand just keep violating the rules

2 Likes

Re: I Did Not Know I Was Hiv Positive Before I Had Sex With Her —rape Suspect (pic) by AntiWailer: 7:18pm On Jun 12, 2016
I dnt understand

Why are they hiding rapist face.

To protect them and another person fall victim ?
Re: I Did Not Know I Was Hiv Positive Before I Had Sex With Her —rape Suspect (pic) by masseratti: 7:18pm On Jun 12, 2016
Joygalore:
I am on nairaland cool
ouch a female chauvinist.... sad. but dont mind nairaland peeps most of them are tribal ethnic and religious tolerant in real life.
Re: I Did Not Know I Was Hiv Positive Before I Had Sex With Her —rape Suspect (pic) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 12, 2016
Ishilove:

I used to think you were bigger and more mature than this kind of behaviour. Obviously I was very wrong.
sorry. I didn't write that. Am currently down with stomach upset. it was written by a delusional friend of mine who was with my phone from 12-7pm to spite my other Igbo friend who happens to be a nairalander. in fact my girlfriend is Igbo so I have nothing against them, besides I rarely comment on other people threads
Re: I Did Not Know I Was Hiv Positive Before I Had Sex With Her —rape Suspect (pic) by masseratti: 7:19pm On Jun 12, 2016
Einl:
What made me laugh about this sad story was the quote below.

"Andrew added that no sooner had he given the advice to
the victim than she started touching him in some sensitive
parts of his body, after which he quickly stripped his
clothes and had carnal knowledge of her."

He quickly stripped off his clothes. This is a few seconds after giving her advice.
me too.
Re: I Did Not Know I Was Hiv Positive Before I Had Sex With Her —rape Suspect (pic) by Ishilove: 7:24pm On Jun 12, 2016
alexistaiwo:

sorry. I didn't write that. Am currently down with stomach upset. it was written by a delusional friend of mine who was with my phone from 12-7pm to spite my other Igbo friend who happens to be a nairalander. in fact my girlfriend is Igbo so I have nothing against them, besides I rarely comment on other people threads
Ha! shocked

Re: I Did Not Know I Was Hiv Positive Before I Had Sex With Her —rape Suspect (pic) by neocortex: 7:26pm On Jun 12, 2016
kaziblake:
My last statement is normal on nairaland naa cheesy
That many people indulge in it doesn't make it normal.
It is quite unfortunate most topic that deals with crime are
being turned into ethnic bashing threads.
Re: I Did Not Know I Was Hiv Positive Before I Had Sex With Her —rape Suspect (pic) by bezimo(m): 7:27pm On Jun 12, 2016
What an idiot!!

Death sentence bill for all child molesters.The Senate and House of Rep wont see this bill to sponsor but if na islamic sharia bill, it has passed second reading before you know it.Smh.

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Know I Was Hiv Positive Before I Had Sex With Her —rape Suspect (pic) by macaranta(m): 7:28pm On Jun 12, 2016
That's evil

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Who Killed His Wife In Oshodi , Pictured At Akinpelu Police Station / Wife Sets Her Husband’s House On Fire In Osun State / Man Trying To Separate Fight At Filling Station In Delta Killed (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.